Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Mai HiME Anime Villain

+10
Midori Sugiura
shezaei-neko
Luu Sky Sapphire
BMeph
Ice Silver Crystal
SpiralDasher
burande fujino
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ookamidesu
depression76
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

anime - Favorite Mai HiME Anime Villain - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Mai HiME Anime Villain

Post by RoyBread Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Eh, more like she tried in her own way and failed. Definitely could have taken action faster and been smarter about a lot of things, still she does try to help the girls and it's not like she does anything to aid the bad guys. Calling her inaction villainous is one step too far in my opinion.

RoyBread
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

Back to top Go down

anime - Favorite Mai HiME Anime Villain - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Mai HiME Anime Villain

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:27 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I just noticed that you consider Mashiro a non-villain.
She knew about everything!! And yet kinda refused to tell the girls the full story.
So, wasn't she acting with full knowledge and self-concious that people might get hurt? Still, she did nothing to stop it.

I would of agreed with you if Mashiro Kazahana didn't make the big deus ex machina revival at the end. That was her apology to the entire HiME and MIP roster. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBread Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:01 am

I have my own theory about that. When a HiME or her child dies, the person dearest to that HiME has their life taken and a pillar is raised. When all 12 pillars are raised, the door to Kokuyougu opens for the remaining HiME to enter. This much everybody knows, however i do not believe that the victims simply vanish into thin air. Instead they are trapped inside the pillar which represents their sacrifice, and their life powers the pillar. When Miyu destroys the pillars she releases everybody including Mashiro, making Miyu the savior and Mashiro a messenger.

Nobody should be discredited though as Mashiro did provide the means to awaken Miyu, and Midori carried out the deed so they're both heroes.

What i can't explain is how Alyssa is alive in the end. Any thoughts?

RoyBread
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:51 pm

RoyBread wrote:What i can't explain is how Alyssa is alive in the end. Any thoughts?

Aside from Mashiro having the ability to revive the dead? Let me start by saying that your theory is interesting. The pillars, to me, were nothing more than a symbolic representation of a Valkyrie's defeat. Not sacrifice. If their Most Important Person is indeed locked in there, you could pass off Mashiro as having the power to release them from within. While a good theory, it doesn't connect well with the revival of Alyssa. I firmly believe Mashiro has the power to revive the dead in general. This includes a false Valkyrie; who was not part of the Carnival, nor turned to green sparkles.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBread Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:53 pm

That's so lame though :V
At least Miyu sets her free and Midori's sacrifice isn't for nothing. Miyu is also nice enough to (unintentionally) leave her arm for Tate to use.

True shadow hero Miyu

RoyBread
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 pm

The Magus is the greatest villian to the hime and otome Edo Tensei or any of my other necromentic spells Bwahahahaha!

More on topic I said it before and I'll say it again just look at that slasher smile.

anime - Favorite Mai HiME Anime Villain - Page 4 2210
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:The Magus is the greatest villian to the hime and otome Edo Tensei or any of my other necromentic spells Bwahahahaha!

More on topic I said it before and I'll say it again just look at that slasher smile.

anime - Favorite Mai HiME Anime Villain - Page 4 2210

Hello, Magus. It's been a while. Still doing the "Despicable Me" shtick, eh? Wink

EXA Reito Kanzaki is one of the best, I won't lie. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed May 01, 2013 11:21 pm

I agree with that one too.
He was plain crazy and was kinda creepy with that Alucard grin.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu May 02, 2013 1:47 am

I have never seen Despicable Me. I just figure it was at the very least mildly amusing you know add a bit more flare and personality to my posts. If it's coming off as too much or if it's bothering anyone I'll stop.

By the by my actual character doesn't even talk like that Phantalus' dialogue is limited to insane laughter and soul shattering taunts as he peers into the souls of his opponents.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:I have never seen Despicable Me. I just figure it was at the very least mildly amusing you know add a bit more flare and personality to my posts. If it's coming off as too much or if it's bothering anyone I'll stop.

By the by my actual character doesn't even talk like that Phantalus' dialogue is limited to insane laughter and soul shattering taunts as he peers into the souls of his opponents.

It's called a character trait, Mag. It doesn't bother me, personally. Wink Nobody else seems to have a problem with villain monologuing either, so we're cool. XD We could use more insane laughter though, that's always a plus for any villain...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:56 am

I couldn't tell you but Nao going after other HiME was good for the plot.

but not evil enough to be considered villainous.

Miyu was good to for but she followed her programing.
However she didn't mind protecting Alyssa.

I did like Reito for obsidian prince.

However Nagi was amusing in playing with their heads a bit.

John Smith added to Natsuki's confusion.
I'm sure Alyssa was probably the child she had with John and given to Searrs group?

Not good at explaining but that was in manga but not explained in the Anime, right?
I'm a bit fuzzy on that!:scratch: sweatdrop 

But so many contributions added to villain in the story.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:01 pm

It's debatable of whether or not characters like Nao and Alyssa/Miyu can be considered villains of Mai-HiME. What made them villains to me was their desire to kill innocent people to achieve whatever it is they needed to achieve. But when I rewatched the series last month, it occurred to me that Nao never really killed anyone. I guess what always got me was her death threats, which I believe were serious as the Carnival was getting more brutal by the time Shizuru stepped in.

The only really villains of the series are Reito and First District. Both were evil for the sake of being evil. Yeah they had their reasons, albeit very unreasonable ones.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's debatable of whether or not characters like Nao and Alyssa/Miyu can be considered villains of Mai-HiME. What made them villains to me was their desire to kill innocent people to achieve whatever it is they needed to achieve. But when I rewatched the series last month, it occurred to me that Nao never really killed anyone. I guess what always got me was her death threats, which I believe were serious as the Carnival was getting more brutal by the time Shizuru stepped in.

The only really villains of the series are Reito and First District. Both were evil for the sake of being evil. Yeah they had their reasons, albeit very unreasonable ones.
Shiho, I believed killed Akira's child which resulted in Takumi's death.
I just seen her as messed up and a person based on jealousy..

She I find to be debatable too.
Mai she was jealous towards and wanted her to suffer.
Which meant Akira suffering too.
She was not even in clear thought when fight Mai.

Nao I figured used trickery and her mind in battle,
However there was no real since of logic in some things.
Like calling out Mai would = more HiME to fight.

First district and Reito do seem to hold more strength to the villain part.
I just wondered what all contributed in this villain sense I saw people say various different types.
I just thought a lot about certain people. Lol
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:
Nao I figured used trickery and her mind in battle,
However there was no real since of logic in some things.
Like calling out Mai would = more HiME to fight.

First district and Reito do seem to hold more strength to the villain part.
I just wondered what all contributed in this villain sense I saw people say various different types.
I just thought a lot about certain people. Lol

Not to mention calling out Mai would be suicide for Nao. Wasn't it Nao that mentioned during the meeting that Mai and her CHILD are such a force to be reckoned with, that they can travel in space with ease? Well, Nao, if Mai is so dangerous...WHY ARE YOU THREATENING TO KILL HER BROTHER, YOU SADIST!

You mean what contributed to the motives of First District and Reito? Shizuru Fujino  Just want to be clear on that.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:16 am

Well, Nao to me was a villain wanna-be. I think that given the chance, she'd back out, because of the opinion her mother would have of her. She might not care about anyone else, but her mom...

And Shiho was just plain crazy, she really doesn't qualify
for being a villain either.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:48 am

Nao's mind was really warped..

and Shiho was obsessed and quite venomous in her obsession.

Both are quite strange imo.

It seemed like Shiho when using her child was based on the darker part of her mind that used it.

It felt like it thrived on her emotions but then again I don't really know much about her character.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:18 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, Nao to me was a villain wanna-be. I think that given the chance, she'd back out, because of the opinion her mother would have of her. She might not care about anyone else, but her mom...

And Shiho was just plain crazy, she really doesn't qualify
for being a villain either.

That's just it, Neko! Without her mother around, Nao's actions are always going to be rash. It makes me wonder what would happen if she kept her mother in mind during all her nasty little outbursts. That makes me somewhat credit CookieVonChipsAhoy's theory of Nao being *very* child-like.

Kiros Razer wrote:Nao's mind was really warped..

and Shiho was obsessed and quite venomous in her obsession.

Both are quite strange imo.

It seemed like Shiho when using her child was based on the darker part of her mind that used it.

It felt like it thrived on her emotions but then again I don't really know much about her character.

We can talk about Shiho as a character here:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1207-dye-s-psycho-analysis-of-shiho-munakata?highlight=Shiho

It needed a good bump! XD Nobody likes Shiho! Even Akane and Fumi are more popular than her and it's not hard to see why. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt after I read what you have to say, but overall, she is hard to like. Pour your heart out, Kiros! LOL!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
We can talk about Shiho as a character here:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1207-dye-s-psycho-analysis-of-shiho-munakata?highlight=Shiho

It needed a good bump! XD Nobody likes Shiho! Even Akane and Fumi are more popular than her and it's not hard to see why. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt after I read what you have to say, but overall, she is hard to like. Pour your heart out, Kiros! LOL!
I'll look into since my mind is moving faster than the Mach 5 in Speed Racer.:lol: 
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:49 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:
I'll look into since my mind is moving faster than the Mach 5 in Speed Racer.:lol: 
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Haha! Just loose control now, Kiros! We need you alive and well. :3

I'll check out your response right away!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4