Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

+51
shezaei-neko
Yagamic
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Dead.And.Alive
~Wakana~
depression76
Kuga Natsuki
BMeph
Bluholic711
DuranDuran
CaptainVonCookie
mayuthedemon
Ris
TheDreamer
BubuzukeOnna
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
Mai_Tokiha
ookamidesu
mandygirl78
Zweifel Marguerite
HollowPoint
Highman
Defiant
Sergay Tate
Vampirestein
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
Lerena
megarockman
Night Lion
Lena Sayers
GhibliFreek
WolvenBane08
Hohoemu
GAP
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
Fallen Angel96
AtlantisLux
zanekal1
ShiznatFan4Life
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Layla-San
PrincessMai94
Flamewolf119
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
denerop
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
55 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 10 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by BMeph Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
BMeph wrote:I've always seen myself in Yukino, so my results only mildly surprised me:

First quiz (gaming it to try to be like Yukino): Yukino
First quiz (answering honestly): Yukino
Second quiz (gaming it): Akira
Second quiz (honest): Yukino

So I guess my impulse is right - I am like Yukino the most.
It's strange, though, since my "MIP" reminds me more of Natsuki or Nao than Haruka; her baby sister (who shares my birthday) is a better match, physically as well as personality-wise.

Be specific. What makes you like Yukino? I don't think any of our male members have gotten Yukino as a return for anything, so if you may please, elaborate?

Sure. First, I'd have to mention my love of computers and peering over my glasses, superficial as
it is. Then, there's my tendency to be so quiet and shy as to seem standoffish to folks.
Most of all, is my high loyalty to those I love, and my tendency to SNAP after seemingly odd levels of provocation, especially when someone's bothering my loved ones, not me.

An amusing description of how inobstrusive I can be personality-wise, is if I had an accident that involved a lot of bleeding, I'd be more worried about the mess I made on the floor, than the injury itself. It has a story behind it: in one of my many, many odd jobs, I worked at a factory that makes doorknobs, locks and such (for Weiser Lock, if you've heard of it). Anyway, I was working on de-burring the edge of some door knobs, before they got lock innards put in, and my hand slipped. Pushing my finger into an industrial sander. I wound up with a lovely hole in my index finger that was not quite big enough to stick my pinky in (note to the kids: suffer the lack of touch, and keep your gloves on when working with machinery).

I was, literally, more worried about the blood pouring from my hand onto the work floor, than the chunk of flesh ripped from my finger that was the source of all of the blood. Shock kept it from hurting for the first two hours, so it never bothered me that much. I worried the most about the friend that lost work time, who drove me to the urgent care clinic to get my finger wound held shut and packed with gauze. He insisted on reassuring me that making sure I had a fully-functional hand was more than enough repayment for having to take an hour off and leave work early.

For an example of my loyalty, which has no blood involved (yay, or sorry, depending), involves some arts-and-crafts. I was somewhere between twelve and fifteen, I don't remember exactly when it happened, only that it did. The youth group at church was making some sort of artsy junk, and one of my friends got up to get something, asking me to "make sure no one took the scissors while I'm gone". I remember I snapped at our youth group leader when she started to do some clean-up. Now, to give you some perspective, said leader was my girlfriend's mother, I'd been with the girl since I was ten, and I even had a bit of a crush on the mom (imagine Chie, without the glasses, and with shorter hair).

The fun/dumb thing there was that as soon as I got the woman to stop trying to reach for the scissors, I immediately apologized, and then explained that my friend was still planning on using them and that she'd asked me to keep anyone from taking them. Said friend then came over to us (from my outburst, the whole room was looking at me) and said that it was okay to take the scissors. Usually, when I blush, you can't tell, but you could have that time.

So, from those stories, I hope you can see how I would sympathize well with Yukino.

Of course, there's also the obsessive lust-affair I have in my head over Haruka...Rwawr...Haruka!
Uh, yeah.

So, that's it.
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 10 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:34 am

I'm not going to take the quizzes, because I know darn well which HiME character I relate the most >:3

Last edited by Nymphetamine on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:I'm not going to take the quizzes, because I know darn well which HiME character I resemble the most >:3

RESEMBLE?! >:3 This thread is about RELATING. Not RESEMBLING! But thanks to this, now I am curious to see what you look like.

Could Nymph be a

SHIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

Viola

or a

Gakuenchou

NAT!!!!!!!!!!?????????
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:24 pm

XD Haha. I'm related to Natsuki in many, many ways. Prepare for an essay! Razz

For starters, personality-wise, Natsuki is a loner and also a mysterious, serious person, who's a bit manly, bit of a tomboy and has trust issues. I too am a loner. I always preferred working alone. And I'm a very serious person as well. Mysterious, I know that, since people tend to be drawn to me without knowing, haha. And I'm a bit manly and a bit of a tomboy as well, since I prefer to do more "manly" stuff, and I have major issues trusting people.

Next, the whole Shizuru/Natsuki thing reminds me so much of a situation I've been through. I mentioned this before, but I once knew a girl and we were very close friends. Shizuru reminds me a lot of the girl I used to know: Calm yet very sharp, hopeless romantic and loves to tease up to annoyance. Like Shizuru, the girl I knew fell madly in love with me. Like what Natsuki said to Shizuru, I'm the type of person who isn't willing to trust anyone, and the girl I knew was the first person to embrace me, but, I wasn't able to feel the way she wanted me to, but I was flattered nonetheless that she fell in love with me, and I did love her dearly the way she was.

And ya see, I don't see Natsuki as a lesbian, since she didn't want anything to do with love in the first place. I was the same way. And later on when Shizuru and Natsuki's friendship got deeper, Natsuki loved Shizuru in an emotional way, since she was there for Natsuki, so just my guess is that Natsuki only loves Shizuru (romantically) because of all the things she's done. To me, there's a bit of a difference loving someone because of a deep bond than loving someone as a natural attraction you have. The situation of mine went down the same path. Only difference is that it ended badly.

Now you probably see why Mai-HiME is such a very personal show to me
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Nothing to do, and I realized I haven't post here at all xD
So...here goes.

The quizzila quiz got me:

Nao Yuuki
-- You are Nao Yuuki, a little derisive and mean, but independent and cool person. You are ready to do anything for your goal and hate fake and awkwardly nice people.
Nao's meaness may be explained by her loneliness.
As Nao, you also have the duty of a HiME... --

And the second quiz got me:
Okuzaki Akira (100%)

....xDD

I dun even know if these are correct or not haha :p
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:56 am

I said that I'm not going to take the quizzes but what the hell, I'll do them for the epic lulz! : P

1: Natsuki Kuga
-- You are Natsuki Kuga, silent, cool and determined person that often falls into embarrassing situations. You're clever in a fight, but not at school, since simple weekday chores tend to bore you.
As Natsuki you also have the duty of a HiME... --
:shock:

2: Higurashi Akane (100%)
Alyssa Searrs (62%)
Minakata Shiho (56%)
Okuzaki Akira (56%)
Yuuki Nao (56%)
Sanada Yukariko (50%)
Tokiha Mai (39%)
Fujino Shizuru (28%)
Kuga Natsuki (28%)
Minagi Mikoto (23%)
Kikukawa Yukino (12%)
Sugiura Midori (0%)

... Is this a joke?
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:I said that I'm not going to take the quizzes but what the hell, I'll do them for the epic lulz! : P

-- You are Natsuki Kuga, silent, cool and determined person that often falls into embarrassing situations. You're clever in a fight, but not at school, since simple weekday chores tend to bore you.

Alyssa Searrs (62%)
Minakata Shiho (56%)
Okuzaki Akira (56%)
Yuuki Nao (56%)
Sanada Yukariko (50%)
Tokiha Mai (39%)
Fujino Shizuru (28%)
Kuga Natsuki (28%)
Minagi Mikoto (23%)
Kikukawa Yukino (12%)
Sugiura Midori (0%)

... Is this a joke?

in all means yes!!! Don't worry Love and solidified boyfriends isn't a bad personality though

in before the summoning of Abicion

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:I said that I'm not going to take the quizzes but what the hell, I'll do them for the epic lulz! : P

Alyssa Searrs (62%)
Minakata Shiho (56%)
Okuzaki Akira (56%)
Yuuki Nao (56%)
Sanada Yukariko (50%)
Tokiha Mai (39%)
Fujino Shizuru (28%)
Kuga Natsuki (28%)
Minagi Mikoto (23%)
Kikukawa Yukino (12%)
Sugiura Midori (0%)

... Is this a joke?

Dunno, but I want to quickly praise you for adding Midori's SHUT UP MOVE to your signature. :3 Sorry Japanese Original, but Bandai Entertainment wins this round with a cheap shot. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:25 am

Lolol thanks XD My friend made it for me :3 <3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:53 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Lolol thanks XD My friend made it for me :3 <3

Your friend is awesome~ Is he or she a Mai-HiME/Otome fan too? o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:Lolol thanks XD My friend made it for me :3 <3

Your friend is awesome~ Is he or she a Mai-HiME/Otome fan too? o.o
She hasn't seen them o.o I'm trying to get her to watch HiME XD I got other friends who love HiME, however >:3 Otome, I didn't recommend them that, because I simply cannot like the spin-off ._.
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:She hasn't seen them o.o I'm trying to get her to watch HiME XD I got other friends who love HiME, however >:3 Otome, I didn't recommend them that, because I simply cannot like the spin-off ._.

._. It's a loose sequel, not a spin-off!!! And you should invite these friends to Mai-Multiverse. That way I can have more people to kill have fun with! *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:24 pm

I'll see what I can do! Wink
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:I'll see what I can do! Wink

>:3 Hurry up!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:I'll see what I can do! Wink

>:3 Hurry up!
>:3 If you see Longforgottenlight, that's my friend booze
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Wakana~ Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Here the results of my quizz !

Quizz 1 :
Natsuki Kuga

We love you Kuga !
Gakuenchou : And what about me ?

Quizz 2 :
1 - Alyssa Searrs (100%) o_o ? Mahou Alyssa
2 - Kuga Natsuki (100%)
3 - Okuzaki Akira (100%)
4 - Yuuki Nao (100%) What da f***k ?!
5 - Fujino Shizuru (93%)
6 - Munakata Shiho (93%) I don't want to be like her -_-"...
7 - Minagi Mikoto (72%)
8 - Higurashi Akane (65%)
9 - Tokiha Mai (65%)
10 - Sugiura Midori (58%)
11 - Sanada Yukariko (29%)
12 - Kikukawa Yukino (0%)

Yeah ! I'm 0% Yukino ! (Well, if only I could not be like her. Unfortunately for me, I ressemble her more than I would like to. I'm not very talkative, I'm an indecisive person, and I let people choose for me unless it's very important. However, my purposes are quite different. I think I'm sometimes just bored to make a choice, so I let destiny to do it for me XD. It brings some surprises so...).
It seems I'm a mixture of Yukino and Natsuki (even if my Natsuki part is more more present than the Yukino one).
~Wakana~
~Wakana~
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 744
Armitage GUTS!!! : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Awesome results, Wakana. XD Would you agree with the part about being clever in a fight. ;p I'm sure you're a smart woman, but when things get serious? What do you think?

o.o Join the club on the Yukino part. Most girls on the forum, while extroverted on MM, claim to be Yukino in real life.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Wakana~ Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:23 am

I think I'm more clever at school than in a fight XD !
Well, school is ennoying, but I tend to avoid any conflict. But if someone asks very gently for a punishmet, I will have the pleasure to respect his request... :twisted:
Yukariko : Those kind of treatments are not allowed in this world. God won't accept it. Come over here for redemption.

but when things get serious? What do you think?
I think that I'll think twice before getting more in trouble than I was. But we can't really know what could happen.
Midori Justice will always triumph !
~Wakana~
~Wakana~
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:12 pm

*laughs* Sounds like you're more of a lover than a fighter, Wakana-chan. :'3 This is the same girl who takes baths in Shizuru's teapot~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Wakana~ Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:12 pm

I never tried to take a bath of (green) tea, but I'm pretty sure it should be quite good for the skin ^^ ! For the moment I just content myself by drinking this delicious beverage.

Sounds like you're more of a lover than a fighter
But love IS a fight Mikoto Minagi !
~Wakana~
~Wakana~
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:17 pm

~Wakana~ wrote:But love IS a fight Mikoto Minagi !

Wrong! Love is a Battlefield!

Shizuru Kaichou : Earning Natsuki-chan wasn't easy~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Shizuru Fujino
-- You are Shizuru Fujino, polite and kind, but your true self may not be as innocent.
Shizuru is greedy for her loved one and very scary when it comes to that person's protecting. And as random as it is, we can not forget her tea drinking mania.
As Shizuru you also have the duty of a HiME... -- (both times taken)

First time (second quiz):

Higurashi Akane (100%)
Okuzaki Akira (85%)
Sugiura Midori (70%)
Kikukawa Yukino (66%)
Minagi Mikoto (66%)
Tokiha Mai (50%)
Alyssa Searrs (47%)
Fujino Shizuru (47%)
Minakata Shiho (39%)
Kuga Natsuki (27%)
Sanada Yukariko (20%)
Yuuki Nao (0%)

Second time:

Sugiura Midori (100%) ...wtf...
Okuzaki Akira (91%)
Higurashi Akane (77%)
Minagi Mikoto (77%)
Kikukawa Yukino (72%)
Fujino Shizuru (67%)
Kuga Natsuki (67%)
Tokiha Mai (58%)
Sanada Yukariko (48%)
Alyssa Searrs (43%)
Minakata Shiho (34%)
Yuuki Nao (0%)

No problem with Shizuru nor Akane but Midori?! O_O
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:13 am

For the first one I got:

Natsuki Kuga

-- You are Natsuki Kuga, silent, cool and determined person that often falls into embarrasing situations. You're clever in a fight, but not at school, since simple chores tend to bore you. As Natsuki you also have the duty of a HiME... --

I think that suits my personality when I'm in a mood or being antisocial

And in the second one...

Alyssa Searrs 100%
Shizuru Fujino 100%
Shiho Munakata 100%
Yukariko Sanada 100%
Yukino Kikukawa 86%
Nao Yuuki 86%
Mikoto Minagi 72%
Akira Okuzaki 72%
Natsuki Kuga 58%
Akane Higurashi 43%
Midori Sugiura 43%
Mai Tokiha 0%

I like both results just fine ^_^

I am SUPER protective of friends and family, well the few friend I have now anyway. But I can be just as polite as Shizuru while also -if in a bad mood/or wanting to be just unpleasant- then I can be a total bitch... and I know so 'cause my neice told me so. -_-'
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 168
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 am

Being a total bitch isn't so bad. It does bring out a very honest side of you and honestly goes a long way with me. But there is a downside to brutal honesty. :'3 Be honest with the wrong person and I'll have to fish you out of a dumpster...or lake. Remember to take your Duran with you! Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:53 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Being a total bitch isn't so bad. It does bring out a very honest side of you and honestly goes a long way with me. But there is a downside to brutal honesty. :'3 Be honest with the wrong person and I'll have to fish you out of a dumpster...or lake. Remember to take your Duran with you! Shizuru Fujino

So...question. If you had the choice of the two (Natsuki and the only other person I would ever pair her up with...Shizuru), who would you pick to deal with? The one who lies to practically everyone except for one, most of the time that is, and would do all she could to maintain her current relationship with you (that is if somehow she had interest in men...). Then here's your other choice of the honest one who often lets her emotions control her actions and may easily create a fit to make the relationship go downhill?

I'm realizing now that yes, I knew they were very complicated individuals but now, it seems worse than before. Still love them though. xD

Ask me and it's Natsuki for the win, I already deal with people like that so not much of a difference and I despise liars. I already deal with one in my daily life....don't want another.
Odd thing is is apparently I'm a Shizuru...Although I'm really honest (really blunt...) >_>

Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next