Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien girl, Shiki

2 posters

Go down

Alien girl, Shiki  Empty Alien girl, Shiki

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:12 am

Alien Girl, Shiki

Located in a far off galaxy, a large purple planet was seen miles away from the normal looking planets we would see in our own galaxy. Inside this light purple sphere, a large flying pod came shooting out like a comet as it rode across the stars. What was inside the pod was a tiny sleeping baby with peach colored skin, pointy ears, and light purple hair. Needless to say, the infant girl was completely oblivious as to what was in store for her.

Hours later, the pod headed towards its destination: Planet Earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eighteen year old Shiki Saionji was one of those seemingly normal human beings who had a bright future ahead of her. A future which involved her graduating from Minori High school, getting married to her long time girlfriend, Makoto Yuuki, and maybe…just maybe start a family of their own someday.

Those were the things Shiki oh so wanted but soon came to realize that would never be possible, especially when she has a secret that she's been hiding for more than thirteen years.

She hoped that everything will turn out okay in the end and that she will be able to live out the future she desired.

Makoto got up out of bed one monday morning. She was a very boyish nineteen year old with short brown hair and brown eyes. She had a tall and built body with toned abs and arms. What Makoto was wearing was a simple shirt and underpants.

When she arrived at the kitchen she saw her beautiful soulmate, Shiki, making breakfast for the two of them in their apartment.

Much to Makoto's pleasure, Shiki had on nothing but a Hadaka apron while she was cooking the eggs, omlets, and bacon.

She was a girl with long iblue-violet colored hair and sky blue eyes. Her round buttom was clearly seen but her D cup breasts were covered thanks to the apron. The older girl sneaked up on the purple haired beauty, warpping her arms around her waist.

Shiki made a slight surprised gasp, her humming stopped by this simple action. But, she smiled nonetheless when she found out who it was behind her.

"Morning, handsome." Shiki greeted to the other girl. "Good Morning, beautiful." Makoto said in a dreamy voice.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Amazingly well." Makoto replied, then she added in with a sensual whisper to her lover's ear. "Especially when I'm sleeping with you."

The high school student blushed, feeling her lover's mouth nibbling her left ear. "Makoto-kun…mmm…I'm trying to cook." Shiki moaned, feeling Makoto's hands massaging her breasts.

"I can't help the fact that you look sexy with nothing but an apron on." the older girl said.

"Thank you for the compliment." Shiki replied, blushing softly. "But, please, I'm not quite done here,yet."

"Okay, I'll back off for now."

"Thanks." Shiki giggled and finished making the eggs.

Makoto grabbed her plate and a glass of orange juice as she waited for Shiki to sit with her. Once she did, they started eating breakfast.

"So, how are you doing at the university?" Shiki asked Makoto. "I assume the classes are much tougher this year."

"Yeah, they are." Makoto admitted, taking a bite of her omelet. "But Rei and I have the same classes, so I'm not at all worried about it."

"That's good." Shiki said as she drank her juice, enjoying the refreshing taste.

"Say, Makoto-kun, how many years have we known each other?"

Makoto had to give the question some thought, since it's been a while.

"I'd say two years since highschool. And three years since we started dating. Why do you ask?"

"No reason, really. I'm just surprised at how time flies so quickly." Shiki replied.

"Yeah." Makoto smiled at the purple haired girl. "And very few things change around here."

Afterwards, Shiki had on her school uniform, grabbed her school bag and was about head out until Makoto stopped her.

"What is it, Makoto-kun?" she asked. The taller girl simply kissed her softly in the lips as she pulled her into a hug.

"Have fun at school." Makoto said after breaking away.

Shiki smiled. "Thanks, same to you."

Makoto watched her girlfriend walk away to meet up with her classmate, Kana Saito, before going back into the apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiki and Kana had been the best of friends since elementary school. They were always seen together at school, well, at least during gym and lunch time and after school is over where they walk home together.

"Morning, Kana." Shiki greeted while walking. "How was your summer vacation?"

"It was a blast this year." Kana replied cheerfully. "Mom, dad, big brother and I went to a water park at June. And then we visited our relatives at Yakushima. My uncle is as sour as ever when it comes to dad."

Shiki laughed when Kana mentioned her father and uncle childish feuding during dinner. It made the girl happy to know that Kana and her family were still the same after all those years.

"What about you?" Kana asked her friend. "What did you "do" during summer vacation?" she made a suggestive look which caused Shiki to blush pink, including when Kana said the word "do" mostly.

"Well, I spent a lot of time with Makoto-kun, of course." Shiki replied, still blushing.

"We took walks to the beach, went out to watch movies and she took me to see her aunt and uncle, they both liked me very much."

"Wow, you must've had a lot of fun." Kana said. Both of the girls entered the school building.

"Yes, I did." Shiki said, thankful for having such a wonderful girlfriend.

Summer vacation was over and the school year has begun once more.

Classes have started and Shiki met many new students and teachers during the semester. In a way, Shiki felt bored of the usual days of going from class to class and couldn't wait to graduate this spring.

Afterwards, Shiki left the school building with Kana, walking over to their respective homes.

Once they saw Kana's home, the purple haired girl parted ways with Kana with a wave and a promise to meet again tomorrow. After that, Shiki walked back to her apartment and was greeted by Makoto, who was sitting on the couch watching some television to pass the time.

"I'm home!" Shiki said cheerfully.

"Welcome back." Makoto replied, turning around to see the high school student placing her bag at the table.

"How was your first day back to Minori?" the older girl asked.

"It's still the same as ever, there's some brand new students, teachers and classes. That's about it." Shiki answered as she sat next to Makoto on the couch. "Though I must admit, my new classes are more homework prepared."

"Heh, that friggin' school hasn't changed a bit, huh?" But you're not alone with the homework problem." Makoto said while flipping through channels, finding something good to watch on her Panasonic high definition TV."My math teacher expects me to finish four pages of subsets, indicated operations, and negative exponents."

"When is it due?" Shiki asked.

"Wednesday. I already did one page of it."

"Want me to help you? I'm pretty good at mathematics."

"Sure, if you want to." Makoto replied.

Once she was told about the math problems, Shiki showed Makoto the hints to the answers was well as the equations and algebra that weren't even on the assignments yet. The college student was impressed at how Shiki was able to know so much in that subject. Since Shiki was at school throughout her life, she had adjusted herself to many classes that she deemed easy and formidable.

Once she was done, the high school senior got up and stretched her whole body out, she was clearly tired.

"All right, I'll be taking a shower."

Makoto placed aside her homework and looked inside the fridge for a snack. "Want me to join you?"

"As much as I'd love that, I'm afraid not today." Shiki replied. "How about we watch a movie afterwards? I don't have a lot of homework to do, anyways."

As she entred the bathroom, she strips out of her school uniform, turns on the showerhead, and went inside the tub to bathe. Shiki sighed with content as she felt such pure and clear water all over her cream colored skin.

She began to wonder if she can still do things like this, especially knowing that she was an entirely different kind of being.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author notes: So, how was that so far? Please be sure to review this mini project. No Flames or I'll send Kagutsuchi after you!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Alien girl, Shiki  Empty Re: Alien girl, Shiki

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:51 pm

So! I finally get a chance to share my thoughts on your original works, Blu! There's much to say as the chapter feels VERY introductory. On the bright side, the characters were introduced very nicely. Shiki and Makoto are so cute together and share quite a nice chemistry. Their banter during the morning scene shows how much they enjoy each other. :) Looking forward to the rest of the chapters, I have a feeling it will start feeling sci fi-ish soon. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Thanks for the review, Luu.

I greatfully appericiate it.
I've also just added the next two chapters.
Whenever you have the time to review, please take your time.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:24 am

Bluholic711 wrote:Thanks for the review, Luu.

I greatfully appericiate it.
I've also just added the next two chapters.
Whenever you have the time to review, please take your time.

You're very welcome, Blu. :) I will check them out soon! Thanks for uploading them both!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down