Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT! [Three Things We Didn't Know! 4]

+26
Luu Sky Sapphire
midori's crazy398
franticfranz
aRANZa-tHAiR
Dead.And.Alive
*BlackRose*
Daichi148
Wolf-of-Wind
Grawrr
Kiros Razer
Lerena
wetochan
Yagamic
Kuga Natsuki
GhibliFreek
BMeph
Aud8
Valkyria Lightning
Twi
ookamidesu
depression76
GoldenSun13
Chaglette
MidnightPersona
IlliterateKoi
The Fire Stirring Ruby
30 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

I'M SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT! [Three Things We Didn't Know! 4] - Page 20 Empty Re: I'M SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT! [Three Things We Didn't Know! 4]

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:34 pm

1. Around comes work again to ruin 2017.
  2. At least I've got Bailey's and music and moonlight and love and romance.
  3. Actually, not sure about the moonlight and love and romance can go and suck face in a corner somewhere. I'm not interested.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

I'M SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT! [Three Things We Didn't Know! 4] - Page 20 Empty Re: I'M SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT! [Three Things We Didn't Know! 4]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:19 pm

1. She needs a lot of growing up to do. What I'm doing is the right thing for her.

2. I just cackled over Rosemary (known as Courtney Rush here) attacking the interviewer for saying the word "Cherry" HAHAHAHA!

3. The guys at Redlettermedia absolutely destroy Schmoes Know, IGN and all those other dickhead internet nerd podcasters/movie reviewers.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 am

- OBS and Audacity: the perfect tools for podcasting and tutorial videos.
- My new external hard drive is like a celebrity! xD
- The rest days are upon me!
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:03 pm

1. I've been sleeping too much.
  2. Why must a single snowdrop turn so many rational people in this country into blabbering idiots?
  3. Rock 'n' roll, baby, ROCK. 'N'. ROLL. *does hand signal which has been out of fashion since about 1984*
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:09 pm

1. I have always been interested in the dementia genre. I like anything that mixes dementia with science fiction, psychological, horror, space, etc.
2. I'm a GOLD/GREEN personality-type lol.
3. I've entered my first anime challenge! Gotta finish 49 individual anime (watching) challenges by the end of 2017! Yeehaw! Mikoto Minagi
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:55 pm

1. The Women's March was incredible.

2. Ashley Judd's "Nasty Bitch" speech is the most epic thing since Luke Skywalker's green lightsaber.

3. A few days away from my trip to see your moderator, Firesphere306. Kara and I have a lot planned~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:49 pm

1. My brain and I are not on speaking terms.
  2. Even the worst films of the 1980s afford gilt-edged opportunities to snicker at the terrible hairstyles then in vogue.
  3. If aliens ever abducted me, they wouldn't bother returning to earth thereafter.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:59 pm

1. Resident Evil: The Final Chapter was a lot of fun. That said, it's definitely my least favorite in the series. 5 years can really do damage to a franchise film. ;A;

2. I must of eaten 4 cans of Pringles in a single day. So not like me. XD

3. Jessie Graff playing as some clone of Livewire in the newest Supergirl episode was AWESOME!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:21 am

1. It seems I have an admirer. Whoopee.
  2. I'm crap at being ill.
  3. If the back end of 2016 was pretty meh, 2017 is shaping up to even more meh-er (is that even a valid expression?).
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:19 pm

1. The typical Nintendo idiot tells me I should get a Switch to behold the wonder of the new Zelda game.

2. I respond the following: Yeah, but that frame rate tho.

3. And..."I have Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm more than good."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:35 pm

1. Just seen an old mate of mine from way back. He's as bald as a vulture.
  2. I burst out laughing.
  3. Schadenfreude makes you evil.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:24 am

1. Female cosplayers actually wrestle (Leva Bates being the number one example)
2. I'm the only one who thought Logan was okay. Really, I was not that impressed, nor shed any tears.
3. What did make me cry was remembering Hugh Jackman's dehydration trick to keep himself jacked in the X-Men movies. No wonder he has cancer...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:56 pm

1. I feel really listless.
  2. Water doesn't taste of much but it's the king of drinks.
  3. Who knew learning things could be fun? I did! Happy
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:07 am

Break String SpinElf wrote:
[*]Water doesn't taste of much but it's the king of drinks.

Ain't it the truth! GRANDE CHIE

---

1. The Jumanji remake with Dwayne Johnson is a total f*cking disaster already.
2. Scarlett Johansson needs to stop doing action films. She clearly doesn't know what she's doing.
3. Nier: Automata on PS4 is a lot of fun! Some objectives are a bit of an annoying grind, but it's a fun hack-n-slash action fest!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:39 am

1. The new member.... is that, perchance, THE Angie Beers?
  2. Where is this damned heatwave we were promised?
  3. Oh no, it's now a cold snap coming.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:29 pm

XD I highly doubt that! According to one of our past members, Angie Beers didn't want anything to do with the series. Unfortunate, since she was a great Arika Yumemiya. As they say; you remember the work. Not the person. Arika Yumemiya

1. I glanced this way, I thought I saw...
2. When we touched, she didn't shudder at my paw...no it can't be...I'll just ignore...
3. But then she's never looked at me that way beforrrrrrre! sweatdrop
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:10 am

1. My head is spinning.
  2. Like a whirlpool it never ends.
  3. Why am I quoting lyrics from long-forgotten '60s pop songs?

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

XD I highly doubt that! According to one of our past members, Angie Beers didn't want anything to do with the series. Unfortunate, since she was a great Arika Yumemiya. As they say; you remember the work. Not the person.  Arika Yumemiya
Ah, cheers Luu. I seem to recall now someone (was it Shadow?) asking about her a while back.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Ah, cheers Luu. I seem to recall now someone (was it Shadow?) asking about her a while back.

Really? Wow. Well, if only I could grant him an audience with Angie. Fortunately, Caity (dubbed Mikoto) and Carol (dubbed Mai) are friends of mine, and they adore their Mai-HiME/Otome fans. Happy  Look for them on Facebook or Instagram if you haven't already!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Thu May 04, 2017 10:28 am

- And the destabilization plot ensues.
- If there's really a killing spree, I wouldn't be alive today, typing this post.
- I've never believed what I see on the news. I live here, so I really know what's going on.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun May 07, 2017 3:50 pm

1. Some people!
  2. Honestly, some people!
  3. Just... eugh.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 21, 2017 10:45 pm

- Everything, Everything is the best film currently in theaters

- It's amazing to see how much Rue from The Hunger Games (Amandla Stenberg) grew up to become this beautiful young woman. And yes, I can say that because she is now legal, and a gorgeous actress at that. :)

- Alien Covenant on the other hand is a piece of fucking Xenomorph acid piss! Every time I see Michael Fassbender's stupid face, I want to prison shank him both his eyes. Man, this film is TERRIBLE. Retcon ALIENS? Made the events of Prometheus utterly pointless? That's it. I'm done with this series. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri May 26, 2017 2:42 pm

1. Sometimes, it's not the facts but the narrative that draws one in.
  2. Thunderstorms tomorrow. I'm disappointed as I quite like this uncharacteristically-caerulean tone of sky.
  3. I could, however, live without the overall sweaty vibe I'm getting from it.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:19 pm

- Wonder Woman 2017 made me a believer again. kawaiidesuplz

- I really feel sorry for everything else in the theater right now, like the Pirates sequel, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Alien Covenant and Baywatch are all pieces of shit compared to Wonder Woman. Well, they suck on their own, too...but that's my opinion.

- Seeing the trailer for Sonic Mania made me plan a date in the near future where I'll beat Sonic 1, 2, 3 and Knuckles in a single day. pokemon I can do this!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:11 pm

1. The length of water connecting the Caspian with the Garabogazköl Aylagy. That would be something to Sea.
  2. But, then again, so wood the Boreal Forest.
  3. I amaze myself sometimes, I really do.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:26 pm

1: Google is my most visited webpage. I ask Google for a lot of answers to weird questions and I also use it as a dictionary.

2: I watched a 3-hour video with my boyfriend today. When it was over, I heard the sweet sound of freedom. No matter how much I love a game, 3 hours is way too much for a single video.

3: Fire Emblem Heroes is an evil mobile game. I love it, because it's fun to challenge myself, but sometimes I get mad at it. My units won't quit dying. Akira Okuzaki
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next