Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timeline in the Otomeverse?

3 posters

Go down

Timeline in the Otomeverse? Empty Timeline in the Otomeverse?

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:51 pm

So after watching Mai Otome, Zwei and Sifr... again I was thinking, with all the details given in the 3 sagas (if that's the word) I finally could know how old is Miss Maria! Oh and also how many years passed between Sifr and Otome!

Now of course all this are my own conclusions and not everything is exact but an approximate so maybe I could be wrong... anyway! Let's start with the history lesson! leek

Kuroch First we know that the Fumi was the one who stopped the 12 Kingdoms Wars as the First Otome, for this we don't have a date.
Kuroch In the year A.R 264 Monica Julen was born, she's Miss Maria's Onee-sama. We know that because of this:
Timeline in the Otomeverse? Monica10
Kuroch In the year A.R 265 Miss Maria is born. Remember what Miss Maria said, that she was Monica's room attendant, so assuming that you become an Otome with just 2 years in Garderobe (which I found hard to believe): one coral and one pearl, Miss Maria is one year younger than Monica.
Kuroch In the year A.R 272 Elena Fran is born, she's Sifr's mother and Nina's grandmother. We know that because of this:
Timeline in the Otomeverse? Elena_10
Kuroch In the year A.R 281 the War of the Dragon (or whatever the name in English is) ends. According to Nina in episode 8 (Burden of Destiny) is the most recently war in Earl and was 50 years before the events of Mai Otome. Also is when Monica Julen dies, she being 17 years old. Again we know the year because of this:
Timeline in the Otomeverse? Monica10
Kuroch In the year A.R 305 Elena Fran dies. And here's when I'm guessing and say that it was in this year when Sifr was kidnapped and then saved for Bruce and company. Also here Lena Sayers is 16 years old and is an Otome for approximately 6 months.
Timeline in the Otomeverse? Lena10
Kuroch In the year A.R 317 is the attack to the castle of Windbloom, death of the King Bruce, the Queen Sifr and their Otome Lena. All this 14 years before Mai Otome started.
Kuroch In the year A.R 331 Arika Yumemiya come to Windbloom, meet Nina and Mai Otome start. Again remember what Nina said in episode 8, the last war was 50 years ago, so if you add 50 to 281 you get 331, also if you subtract 14 to 331 you get 317.

ShizNat

So Krystal-sensei what are the conclusions? Ah good question Krystal-san, well let's see:
1. Miss Maria is 66 years old or something close to that because if we see this and then do the math doesn't match, but remember all this is just my speculation!
Timeline in the Otomeverse? Maria10
2. The events of Sifr and Otome (I'm talking about Arika joining Garderobe) are separate by 26 years, and with that we can get other conclusions as:
2.a. If Lena were alive she would be 42 years old! But she died whe she was 28 yeras old!
2.b. Assuming Shizuru is 25 years old (I believe in some place, some time I read that, but I'm not sure), then the possibility of Una is her mother is actually real! Shizuru Fujino

3. We can see I'm the kind of person who notices all the stuff that nobody else seems to... Akira Okuzaki

Ara, questions? I have a lot of them! But, really what do you think guys?
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Timeline in the Otomeverse? Empty Re: Timeline in the Otomeverse?

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:31 pm

that's amazing Krystal!! so much attention to detail!! :D did you have to rewatch the series/episodes to get this info, or did you just remember it all?? O.o nicely done either way!!!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:25 pm

RUN! Miss Maria is going after you for divulging her age!

This is quite amazing! I don't know why but I find this information incredibly valuable!

Also Miss Maria is hot.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:that's amazing Krystal!! so much attention to detail!! :D did you have to rewatch the series/episodes to get this info, or did you just remember it all?? O.o nicely done either way!!!

Thanks! Well it was when I was watching Sifr and after watch the tomb of Elena Fran I started thinking... there are years in the tomb (duh!) also when Nina and the other went underground, so I rewatched the series again and did the math!

CaptainVonCookie wrote:RUN! Miss Maria is going after you for divulging her age!

This is quite amazing! I don't know why but I find this information incredibly valuable!

Also Miss Maria is hot.

Hola crap, you're right! How I didn't think about that! MUST RUN NOW!!!

Miss Maria
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 am

well you've done a very good job Krystal! Mikoto Minagi
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down