Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duran's Breed (Natsuki's Dog)

3 posters

Go down

Natsuki - Duran's Breed (Natsuki's Dog) Empty Duran's Breed (Natsuki's Dog)

Post by SpiralDasher Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm talking about the dog from the flashback from when Natsuki's young and going over the cliff with her mother. I see people often pair Natsuki with a Husky or a German Shepherd (I'm rather bias on German Shepherds myself), but in reality her dog looks like its from the terrier category.

More specifically, I think Duran's breed is an Airedale Terrier.

I was wondering why other people thought it might be, because it's never specifically said. Maybe we could also talk about people pick specific breeds to pair Natsuki with, or if it's just their favorite breed. XD

Why did I make this board? Well, a little while ago I made a story plot so Natsuki would own a dog hotel and the various Mai Hime case members would all have a dog of their own. I got quite the number of match-ups; we could also make this a board about which dog breed matches which character and why.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - Duran's Breed (Natsuki's Dog) Empty Re: Duran's Breed (Natsuki's Dog)

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:25 am

Hm... Duran reminds me a lot of a Riesenschnauzer (Giant Schnauzer).

But, coming to with Natsuki's personality, I think that a Tora Inu would be a perfect match!

As for the others... give me some time to look up several breeds :)
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:32 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:I'm talking about the dog from the flashback from when Natsuki's young and going over the cliff with her mother. I see people often pair Natsuki with a Husky or a German Shepherd (I'm rather bias on German Shepherds myself), but in reality her dog looks like its from the terrier category.

More specifically, I think Duran's breed is an Airedale Terrier.

I was wondering why other people thought it might be, because it's never specifically said. Maybe we could also talk about people pick specific breeds to pair Natsuki with, or if it's just their favorite breed. XD

Why did I make this board? Well, a little while ago I made a story plot so Natsuki would own a dog hotel and the various Mai Hime case members would all have a dog of their own. I got quite the number of match-ups; we could also make this a board about which dog breed matches which character and why.

I'm going with you on the Airedale Terrier thing. I always thought her old Duran looked like one but I could never remember what the breed was called. The only thing that stood out about Natsuki's dog and the actual breed was that Natsuki's looked like it had more straight fur and not as curly like an actual Airedale's, but that could have been just the animators

As for breeds for the characters, I'll have to get back to you on that but, hopefully none of them will deserve a purse-poodle or anything like that
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum