Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did Chie, Irina and Miya laugh when...

+2
SulliMike23
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Go down

Why did Chie, Irina and Miya laugh when... Empty Why did Chie, Irina and Miya laugh when...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:31 pm

HiME Why did Chie, Irina and Miya laugh when... HiME

Why did Chie, Irina and Miya laugh when... Vlcsnap-2011-12-05-19h22m58s141

Why did Chie, Irina and Miya laugh when... Vlcsnap-2011-12-05-19h23m06s217

Why did Chie, Irina and Miya laugh when... Vlcsnap-2011-12-05-19h23m11s17

The only reasons I can come up with is the following:

1. They found the idea of their (Irina and Miya) failure to offer Chie a great dinner extremely amusing.

2. The happy-go-derpy faces of the mushrooms.

3. The fact they are Tokiha Mushrooms? o_o;;; I forget if that is what they are.

---

Enlighten me people! I don't get if I get sarcastic answers!!! rei hino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Why did Chie, Irina and Miya laugh when... Empty Re: Why did Chie, Irina and Miya laugh when...

Post by SulliMike23 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Maybe they ate a couple of them raw. Or maybe it's because of the faces on them.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Why did Chie, Irina and Miya laugh when... Empty Re: Why did Chie, Irina and Miya laugh when...

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:03 pm

They ate the 'shrooms. 'Nough said.

OMGOTOMEPROMOTESDRUGUSE.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:39 pm

According to the drama cd, these shrooms releases the stress of anyone who eats them XD Even breathing in the spores of the shrooms have the same effect as eating them.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 am

Nagi wrote:According to the drama cd, these shrooms releases the stress of anyone who eats them XD Even breathing in the spores of the shrooms have the same effect as eating them.

XD Is this audio anywhere on YouTube? Hope it's subtitled....

Thanks for the information, Nagi! o_o These stress relieving shrooms work better than laughing gas...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:07 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD Is this audio anywhere on YouTube? Hope it's subtitled....

Thanks for the information, Nagi! o_o These stress relieving shrooms work better than laughing gas...

I don't think so... But the audio's from Mai Otome drama cd 1, 'Ultra Bust Impact'. I think you have it XD There's the translation online too: http://translationcd.wikispaces.com/Mai+Otome+Drama+CD+Vol.+1+Miss+Maria+wa+Miteta
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:31 am

Nagi wrote:I don't think so... But the audio's from Mai Otome drama cd 1, 'Ultra Bust Impact'. I think you have it XD There's the translation online too: http://translationcd.wikispaces.com/Mai+Otome+Drama+CD+Vol.+1+Miss+Maria+wa+Miteta

If it's the CD with Mai and Natsuki in their Coral robes, along with Miss Maria in the back, then yes I have it! ^o^ The translation may prove useful, but that would be a bitch to edit.

I'm thinking about uploading Mai-HiME Destiny drama audios RAW on our channel, until someone is kind enough to use them for translations.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:42 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If it's the CD with Mai and Natsuki in their Coral robes, along with Miss Maria in the back, then yes I have it! ^o^ The translation may prove useful, but that would be a bitch to edit.

I'm thinking about uploading Mai-HiME Destiny drama audios RAW on our channel, until someone is kind enough to use them for translations.

Yesh that's the one! XD If you need help doing anything that is not video-related I'm free to help :)

OMG Mai HiME Destiny drama audio OAO I hope they have moar Shiznat XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:46 am

Nagi wrote:Yesh that's the one! XD If you need help doing anything that is not video-related I'm free to help :)

OMG Mai HiME Destiny drama audio OAO I hope they have moar Shiznat XD

:) Awesome! And now I know what my next project is! Check our channel in the very near future...hohoho~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:52 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::) Awesome! And now I know what my next project is! Check our channel in the very near future...hohoho~

Like tomorrow? XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:57 am

Nagi wrote:Like tomorrow? XD

>:3 A tad more later than THAT. Just a tad. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:01 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>:3 A tad more later than THAT. Just a tad. <3

The day after tomorrow it is! Mikoto Minagi

That reminds me, was Mikoto in Destiny? o_o
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:15 pm

they laughed because they knew that ERMMMM the mushrums had a derp face on it yeah yeah thats it
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:04 pm

or besides the mushrums mybe they are relly relly HIGH BUT IT THE HAPPY HIGH
THEY WENT UP UP AND AWAY

man i beat they soo HIGH that they wont come down for days
here the song they get high to

Natsuki Kruger2 : no lil kids in my scool is going high
roxas: ha funny
Arika Yumemiya AM RELLY HIGH YAAAAAAAA HEY HEAD MASTER HEY ROXAS (i feel sick )
roxas and natsuki : NOOOOOOOOOOO ARIKA (too late)
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1905
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Zero Crimson Sky wrote:they laughed because they knew that ERMMMM the mushrums had a derp face on it yeah yeah thats it

Off-topic, but omg, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your ShizNat signature! *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Zero Crimson Sky wrote:they laughed because they knew that ERMMMM the mushrums had a derp face on it yeah yeah thats it

Off-topic, but omg, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your ShizNat signature! *_*

LOL thx i found it on a mai otome french site i think LOL if you want i can foward u the site xd ^^ oh and dont know if you check your messages luu but XD how does one do the speceil attack on mai otome ps2 if u know that it XD
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:51 am

Zero Crimson Sky wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

LOL thx i found it on a mai otome french site i think LOL if you want i can foward u the site xd ^^ oh and dont know if you check your messages luu but XD how does one do the speceil attack on mai otome ps2 if u know that it XD

I second what Luu said! *o*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:12 am

Nagi wrote:
Zero Crimson Sky wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

LOL well i can answer it to both of you i said luu a message in his PM so he will know where to look but just in case here you go dude its this site where i got it from ^_^

http://clemox2.free.fr/mai_otome/fr/40.php
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Zero Crimson Sky wrote:
Nagi wrote:
Zero Crimson Sky wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

LOL well i can answer it to both of you i said luu a message in his PM so he will know where to look but just in case here you go dude its this site where i got it from ^_^

http://clemox2.free.fr/mai_otome/fr/40.php
-looks- BEST F-ING SITE EVER LOVE THE FAN ART EVEN THOUGHT ONE CREEPS THE HELL OUT OF ME
Why did Chie, Irina and Miya laugh when... Arika_01
but i love it
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:52 am

Zero Crimson Sky wrote:http://clemox2.free.fr/mai_otome/fr/40.php

This site is really cool! Actually, a lot of the items on that page are the rare items I've found at Image Anime in New York City. :) And omg, an Akira Okuzaki shirt!? O_O MEH WANTS. I didn't even know it existed!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

This site is really cool! Actually, a lot of the items on that page are the rare items I've found at Image Anime in New York City. :) And omg, an Akira Okuzaki shirt!? O_O MEH WANTS. I didn't even know it existed!

Lol i am glad u liked it it took me a few tries to find it but when i did it it was a good site with the art and it had alot of posters as well I LOVE THEM THE MOST

XD so yes luu and roxas and all others I am glad you liked me finding it Mikoto Minagi
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Zero Crimson Sky wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Lol i am glad u liked it it took me a few tries to find it but when i did it it was a good site with the art and it had alot of posters as well I LOVE THEM THE MOST

XD so yes luu and roxas and all others I am glad you liked me finding it Mikoto Minagi
NO .............. i F-ING loved IT i would hug u for this
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down