Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Epic Pairings!

+2
GoldenSun13
MidnightPersona
6 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Epic Pairings! Empty Harry Potter and the Epic Pairings!

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:47 am

Okay, this is a topic about general Harry Potter, but I chose the name cuz of one reason:

HermionexFleur! My HP OTP!

This is one fanfic I like a lot~: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3727574/1/Torn (No, I am so not liking my girlfriends work *cough*)

and this is what got me into it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4238384/1/Aucune_Defense_Pour_Toi

So, the brilliant book worm and the fench half-veela. *Swoons* So *cough* I wanna hear other people before I droolz more~

GO!

MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Epic Pairings! Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Epic Pairings!

Post by GoldenSun13 Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:57 am

Just thought I'd preface this by saying I really don't like Ron/Hermione. I don't know why, he seems like a nice guy... I just can't lol That's my confession for the day!

I used to stay away from slash pairings when I was reading HP fanfics, back when I was being a pressed lemon. But lately I've really gotten into Hermione/Ginny (Let's face it, Hermione is the Hogwarts bicycle!) My favourites are:

Fairy Tales Don't Always Have a Happy Ending ~By Insaneantics21 This is actually part one of a trilogy which is all kinds of awesome (If I'm remembering correctly)

Another one by Insaneantics21 is Through the Turnings

The only other one I can think of right now would be this; Image of You ~by Angelic1hp I was (and still am) a sucker for angst.

I haven't really delved into the Hermione Fleur, which now that I think about it might be the only Hermione/Girl option I haven't read. I'll definitely give the ones you've suggested a go Raven :)
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Epic Pairings! Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Epic Pairings!

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:17 am

i have never once thought about HP pairings apart from the ones in the books... i shall keep my eye on this thread, i am curious Akira Okuzaki
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:07 am

@Sergay; The crack pairings in HP are actually quite... erm... disturbing? I've seen a couple of Sirius/Hermione fanfics; Snape/Sirius; Snape/Hermione; Snape/Ginny; Ginny/Draco. I too am curious as to what people will add haha.

@Thread According to J.K. Rowling, Remus is bisexual, so does that make Sirius/Remus canon?

Also, Dumbledore is gay, but before we found this out, there was a lot of McGonagall/Dumbledore fics... I might have to troll the HP section of FF.net again.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:11 am

GoldenSun13 wrote:@Sergay; The crack pairings in HP are actually quite... erm... disturbing? I've seen a couple of Sirius/Hermione fanfics; Snape/Sirius; Snape/Hermione; Snape/Ginny; Ginny/Draco. I too am curious as to what people will add haha.

@Thread According to J.K. Rowling, Remus is bisexual, so does that make Sirius/Remus canon?

Also, Dumbledore is gay, but before we found this out, there was a lot of McGonagall/Dumbledore fics... I might have to troll the HP section of FF.net again.

O.o not sure i wanna see all those, but... i can't look away... lol. i am too curious >.<
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Before I discovered HermionexFleur, I was into HermionexGinny. This was, of course, all a very long time ago... when I was an avid reader/writer of HP fanfics.

I still remember one of my favorite ones titled, "To Be Honest, It Sucked". However, the author has stopped updating for years now and I doubt they will continue... I'm not even sure if it is still existant in the archive.

I am actually the C2 Community Admin for "HP Femmeslashers United". I started this with the intention of conglomerating all the f/f HP fanfics... and since I was convinced I read all there was to read at the time, I decided to archive them all in one place. (I had a constumer service job that gave me internet and nothing to do for 40 hrs a week... for 3 months... it was bound to happen).

In any case, back to the topic. I've seen all sorts of pairings, but there was a few Pansy/Hermione stories that I really liked and it really WORKED. I can't remember what the fics were titled. I really liked the idea of Hermione taming Pansy.

"Play nice, Pansy," Hermione whispered in her lover's ear.
"I am playing nice. If I wasn't, I would have called the redheaded git that name to his face," Pansy growled.
"Play nicer. If you do, you will be rewarded."

*ahem* Sorry... went off on a tiny tangent there.

So yeah, for me: Hermione/Fleur.

And Hermione/Pansy if it is done right. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:11 am

For me, it's always been Harry and Hermione.

I've never read the HP fics on ff. net, so I dunno about the fics over there, but back in the old days when I used to go to Harry Potter.com and write fics there, the most popular pairings were HarryxHermione, RonxHermione and DracoxHermione.

....I'm guilty of ignoring romance pairings in HP >> I prefer the magical stuff than....yep.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:29 am

depression76 wrote:I prefer the magical stuff than....yep.

^ this. lol. HP is about magic and stuffs, pr0nz is for....yep. xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:36 am

Sergay Tate wrote:

Magic and the interesting looking creatures of that world. :D

But srsly, does anyone remember that scene where Bellatrix was torturing Hermione in one of the later books? Can anyone say S&M? >.>;;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:00 am

ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

But srsly, does anyone remember that scene where Bellatrix was torturing Hermione in one of the later books? Can anyone say S&M? >.>;;

Magic, creatures and the intricate game of Quidditch xDD

Ah, that torture...S&M? xD Arara, onee-sama Shizuru Fujino
While reading the book I couldn't think like that, but from the movie-- yea, it's like a S&M scene xD Emma's scream is....yep.

depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:32 pm

depression76 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:But srsly, does anyone remember that scene where Bellatrix was torturing Hermione in one of the later books? Can anyone say S&M? >.>;;

While reading the book I couldn't think like that, but from the movie-- yea, it's like a S&M scene xD Emma's scream is....yep.

Torture is different. Well, Bellatrix might've been getting off from it, but Hermione wasn't. I suppose you could call Bellatrix a Sadist, but Hermione doesn't seem the masochistic type. Not in that situation, at least.

Another pairing I like, though, is Luna and Neville, but I also like Luna and Ginny. Ginny and Hermione can work at times as well.

I like Harry and Draco as well. xD My little piece of Yaoi. But I did see more HermionexHarry in the books than RonxHermione. Ron and Hermione seemed LITERALLY forced, as did Ginny and Harry. It didn't make much sense to me.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:03 am

depression76 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

lol xD

yeah Quidditch! i would make a boss seeker, just sayin!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:48 am

Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

lol xD

I would probably make do with just being a beater. :3
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 am

GoldenSun13 wrote: (Let's face it, Hermione is the Hogwarts bicycle!) ...

No, no, Hermione is the Hogwarts doorknob - everyone takes a turn! Wink

Sergay Tate wrote:

(static)"...This is the Captain speaking. Please be advised, the 'Rule 34' sign is now lit...and bedazzled in rhinestones, too, I see. That is all." 8)

ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

*cough* http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7755315/1/ *cough*
Ooh, pardon me, must have caught a summer cold, or...something. Anyway, let's just say that Bellamione (Hermatrix?) is not an unknown pairing. Also, see the aforementioned "doorknob" comment.

MidnightPersona wrote:
depression76 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:But srsly, does anyone remember that scene where Bellatrix was torturing Hermione in one of the later books? Can anyone say S&M? >.>;;

Torture is different. Well, Bellatrix might've been getting off from it, but Hermione wasn't. I suppose you could call Bellatrix a Sadist, but Hermione doesn't seem the masochistic type. Not in that situation, at least.

Another pairing I like, though, is Luna and Neville, but I also like Luna and Ginny. Ginny and Hermione can work at times as well.

I like Harry and Draco as well. xD My little piece of Yaoi. But I did see more HermionexHarry in the books than RonxHermione. Ron and Hermione seemed LITERALLY forced, as did Ginny and Harry. It didn't make much sense to me.

It did sort of have that "we Must do Something with these kids!"-feel to it, didn't it?

ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

lol xD

I would spend all game trying to sneak up on folks and pop a Bludger in their ear, or something. I kind-of have that poke-em-till-they-lash-out-at-you streak in me.
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:50 pm

BMeph wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

lol xD

I would spend all game trying to sneak up on folks and pop a Bludger in their ear, or something. I kind-of have that poke-em-till-they-lash-out-at-you streak in me.

Lol!!

I myself would like to be the Keeper xDD They have 3 goals for the keeper to guard, that's like 3 times the usual! ehehehe xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:26 am

depression76 wrote:
BMeph wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

lol xD

Lol!!

I myself would like to be the Keeper xDD They have 3 goals for the keeper to guard, that's like 3 times the usual! ehehehe xD

lol BMeph xD i do a bit too, but i'm also super competitive and i like to go fast, and i have a fast reaction time. and even though i need to wear glasses when i'm on the computer/reading, i can see really well over distances and when things are moving fast, and good peripherals Razz basically, i'm made to be a seeker xD the only trouble would be that i'm built more to be a beater xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:09 pm

bump

I was just done re-readin Harry Potter again the other day (being sick does this to you xD) and I'll list my fav pairings!!

1. Harry x Hermione
2. Ron x Luna
3, Remus x Tonks
4. Krum x Hermione (What? He's hawt :Q__ movie-influenced here haha)
5. Bloody Baron x Grey Lady

Uh...can't remember anymore. I'll edit this once I found some moar.
And I still can't get myself into readin the slash fics...^^;;;
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down