Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do people never get tired of ShizNat?

+12
DefyingMisery
Magus Phantalus
Icemera
MidnightPersona
ookamidesu
firesphere306
she-ga-roo
Luu Sky Sapphire
MissSoccerNinja
SpiralDasher
depression76
Blackfang64
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why do people never get tired of ShizNat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do people never get tired of ShizNat?

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:55 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:

This is true! =]
Although I'll have to say my point of view differs (but by not means is more "correct" than anybody elses) when it comes to the "perfect Natsuki" as being somebody who is just totally open minded to Shizuru's love right after the carnival. I think this comes back to interpretation. In my mind, I can't see why Natsuki would't accept Shizuru's feelings (this is just me), so I don't enjoy stories as much in which Natsuki doesn't accept Shizuru's feelings. (I even tried to write one once before, in which Natsuki doesn't accept Shizuru's feelings, but deleted it because writing it wasn't fun for me, and I wasn't enjoying it.) I think: "This doesn't make much sense to me."

ah, sorry. i think you misunderstood what i was trying to say. okay, maybe the fault is more with my lame writing skills when i try to express myself in english, sorry for that.
well i didn't mean with 'perfect natsuki who's totally open minded to shizurus fellings right after the carnival', that she never will be able to return these fellings in some way. i just wanted to say, that it would be way to unreal and uncharacteristic for natsuki if this would happen... lets say 2 days after the carnival. i think that a person like natsuki need some time to think about stuff like feelings and love, since she most of her life lived for hate and revenge and never really trusted anyone before shizuru. i doubt that she'll fall head over heels in love with shizuru so soon after all what happened during the carnival.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Why do people never get tired of ShizNat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do people never get tired of ShizNat?

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:22 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:

This is true! =]
Although I'll have to say my point of view differs (but by not means is more "correct" than anybody elses) when it comes to the "perfect Natsuki" as being somebody who is just totally open minded to Shizuru's love right after the carnival. I think this comes back to interpretation. In my mind, I can't see why Natsuki would't accept Shizuru's feelings (this is just me), so I don't enjoy stories as much in which Natsuki doesn't accept Shizuru's feelings. (I even tried to write one once before, in which Natsuki doesn't accept Shizuru's feelings, but deleted it because writing it wasn't fun for me, and I wasn't enjoying it.) I think: "This doesn't make much sense to me."

ah, sorry. i think you misunderstood what i was trying to say. okay, maybe the fault is more with my lame writing skills when i try to express myself in english, sorry for that.
well i didn't mean with 'perfect natsuki who's totally open minded to shizurus fellings right after the carnival', that she never will be able to return these fellings in some way. i just wanted to say, that it would be way to unreal and uncharacteristic for natsuki if this would happen... lets say 2 days after the carnival. i think that a person like natsuki need some time to think about stuff like feelings and love, since she most of her life lived for hate and revenge and never really trusted anyone before shizuru. i doubt that she'll fall head over heels in love with shizuru so soon after all what happened during the carnival.

I agree. People tend to 'GodMod' and 'Mary Sue' ShizNat and I don't have time to look through the bullshit between my job, obligations, etc. IF you can find a ShizNat I may enjoy, I'll go for it. But if they make Haruka seem stupid, I'll still refuse to read. Pretty much if any character isn't done right, I refuse. And idc if fun is poked atm them, etc. I mean if they're WAY to OOC for no good reason. AU is understandable to SOME extent, but you know what I mean.

Perfect ShizNat is bleh. >.o
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:33 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:

I agree. People tend to 'GodMod' and 'Mary Sue' ShizNat and I don't have time to look through the bullshit between my job, obligations, etc. IF you can find a ShizNat I may enjoy, I'll go for it. But if they make Haruka seem stupid, I'll still refuse to read. Pretty much if any character isn't done right, I refuse. And idc if fun is poked atm them, etc. I mean if they're WAY to OOC for no good reason. AU is understandable to SOME extent, but you know what I mean.

well, if you really like the story depends on you in the end. but i think maybe you should try the 'Takane no hana' series from damn unique on ff.net. even if nao cuts in at some point i really like the 3 stories. maybe you like them, too. if not: sorry i picked the wrong stuff for you to read.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:35 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:

This is true! =]

Don't worry, your writing isn't bad at all. I think the misinterpretation just came from our different interpretations of Natsuki. In my mind, Natsuki did her growing ("ok, I don't have to shut everybody out...") during and after the Carnival. I don't think she's going to be a perfect girlfriend right after the Carnival ("Shizuru, I love you so much!.....Will you marry me?!" =P), in my point of view she'd still be a little distant and very hesitant when it comes to Shizuru's affection (like when Shizuru throws her arms around Natsuki in the Ep. 26 extra, and Natsuki just awkwardly smiles and sits there), but she'd be open to Shizuru, and to more personal growth. In my mind, she'll always have trust issues, but I think that she'll eventually let Shizuru in.

MidnightPersona wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:

This is true! =]

I can see that. Perfection is bleh. There's no drama, no interest.

What is "GodMod(ing)"?

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:59 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:What is "GodMod(ing)"?

Godmidding is forcing reactions and other things upon another players characters in an RP and the like. The reasons I say 'godmodding' for it is because I believe that fans take the characters of Sunrise and pretty much force them to do/say things they wouldn't do in many situations and pretty much fuck up a few characters.

It annoys me, and I pretty much wanna pull my hair out.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:02 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:

This is true! =]

Don't worry, your writing isn't bad at all. I think the misinterpretation just came from our different interpretations of Natsuki. In my mind, Natsuki did her growing ("ok, I don't have to shut everybody out...") during and after the Carnival. I don't think she's going to be a perfect girlfriend right after the Carnival ("Shizuru, I love you so much!.....Will you marry me?!" =P), in my point of view she'd still be a little distant and very hesitant when it comes to Shizuru's affection (like when Shizuru throws her arms around Natsuki in the Ep. 26 extra, and Natsuki just awkwardly smiles and sits there), but she'd be open to Shizuru, and to more personal growth. In my mind, she'll always have trust issues, but I think that she'll eventually let Shizuru in.

that's exactly what i was trying to say, thanx ^^
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:13 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:What is "GodMod(ing)"?

Godmidding is forcing reactions and other things upon another players characters in an RP and the like. The reasons I say 'godmodding' for it is because I believe that fans take the characters of Sunrise and pretty much force them to do/say things they wouldn't do in many situations and pretty much fuck up a few characters.

It annoys me, and I pretty much wanna pull my hair out.

Oh, ok. Thanks for explaining. =] I can definitely see how it could be a problem in RP, but in fanfiction, I think it might be what a writer has to do (to an extent). They have to pick a viewpoint, and go with it. Or else the story would never progress. For example:

"Shizuru asked Natsuki a personal question and Natsuki became nervous and changed the subject."

(A solid plot progression.)

Instead of:

"Shizuru asked Natsuki a personal question...or maybe she didn't..would Shizuru do something like that?...I don't know....anyway, and Natsuki..... became nervous...or maybe she was entirely ok with it so she wasn't nervous...umm.... and then she changed the subject... no, scratch that, she stormed out of the room...No, she kissed Shizuru, no, she kissed Mai! No, she kissed Haruka! No, she kissed Takeda! Ahhhh! I don't know what I'm saying!!??!!" =P

That last part would be amusing for a short while (I think), but soon it would get frustrating. Like, "Where's the progression of the plot? What is happening in this story?" and even "Does Natsuki like Shizuru, or (God forbid =P) does she like Takeda?"

she-ga-roo wrote:that's exactly what i was trying to say, thanx ^^

No problem. =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Icemera Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:11 am

Ah, I think many fans have gotten tired of Shiznat.

Since late 2005, I’ve seen many avid readers/fans/authors left the fandom. I actually thought that the fandom would eventually die soon, and this was way back in the years before 2010. But, hey, it’s still going strong today. There are new authors/readers happening all the time. I think Shiznat has become something like a cult. The fascination passes like generations; even if the old fans quitted, new fans will continue to happen.

As for myself, I think the reason that Shiznat could withstand the test of time is their love story. Their love story was so grand and deadly romantic, almost the Romeo & Juliet type of grandeur. It’s almost unreal, but it’s what great for fiction. With ambiguities here and there, shiznat even surpassed an unambiguous lesbian pair like Chikane/Himeko, IMHO. It’s amazing to see Mai Hime section on FF dot net grew into 4000+ stories over the years :D

Okay, I’ve been digging up old threads, but I swear I’m not a troll XD Akira Okuzaki 
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:24 pm

I'm not an avid reader on ff.net, but like Icemera said, ShizNat and Mai-HiME/Otome in general is still relevant in the fanfiction scene. My sister also confirmed the 4000+ stories statement. It's amazing to know that our little franchise can tickle the imaginations of so many fans. I'm quite proud, even though I haven't read every single ShizNat fics there is. XD I LOVE reading! There's just something about reading online that bothers me. Why can't Shizuru fics be published!? LOL!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Icemera Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:58 am

One has to be crazy enough to read all 4000+ stories. Lol. I don't get to read all the stories either, but I'm glad that it's grown into a sizable fandom, all by the power of Shiznat! XD

You meant that you don't want to read on computer screen??
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:48 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:because it's a virus...
if you ever get infected:
you can't run away.
you can't hide.
and there's no cure.

okay, i admit:
i watched way to much zombie-virus movies, hahaha :sewat:
And yet your analogy works.

ShizNat ShizNat1  ShizNat2  ShizNat3  ShizNat  ShizNat1  ShizNat2  ShizNat3

See? It's spreading already.  :twisted:
hahaha, why i'm thinking of a wrecked resident evil-movie right now, where the zombied people groan shiiiiiznat, instead of braiiiiins?!  Natsuki Kruger2
The amount of okay I am with all of this is quite alarming.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:19 am

Icemera wrote:One has to be crazy enough to read all 4000+ stories. Lol. I don't get to read all the stories either, but I'm glad that it's grown into a sizable fandom, all by the power of Shiznat! XD

You meant that you don't want to read on computer screen??
Haha! Nah, I wouldn't call them crazy. At least, not in the literal sense. More like devoted. XD I have a few friends who can spend all day on ff.net as if it were an MMORPG. The power of ShizNat compels you especially, Icemera. I've seen your work here and there on deviantART I believe. Shizuru Fujino 

Not all the time! I prefer the excitement of a physical copy most of the time. study 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DefyingMisery Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:56 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Haha! Nah, I wouldn't call them crazy. At least, not in the literal sense. More like devoted. XD I have a few friends who can spend all day on ff.net as if it were an MMORPG. The power of ShizNat compels you especially, Icemera. I've seen your work here and there on deviantART I believe. Shizuru Fujino 

Not all the time! I prefer the excitement of a physical copy most of the time. study 
Lol once upon a time I was that 'devoted', now, I think I have read all the good ones so I rarely read any fics these days, still patiently waiting for some updates. I think I won't lose my interest anytime soon, since the fandom is still quite strong with great fan fictions and artists.

DefyingMisery
DefyingMisery
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Icemera Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:56 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Haha! Nah, I wouldn't call them crazy. At least, not in the literal sense. More like devoted. XD I have a few friends who can spend all day on ff.net as if it were an MMORPG. The power of ShizNat compels you especially, Icemera. I've seen your work here and there on deviantART I believe. Shizuru Fujino 

Okay. Scratch that 'crazy' and I'll replace it with 'passionate' then. Or, crazy in crazy good way. :PHaha. Heh, it's enough to keep me in the fandom, but I got real lazy at times. Wish I could do more though. X_X

Ah. Opposite to me. I like to keep things on hard disks. Don't really want to carry anything heavier than a cellphone or tablet these days. Lol. Although my g/f prefers real books :)
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:31 pm

DefyingMisery wrote:Lol once upon a time I was that 'devoted', now, I think I have read all the good ones so I rarely read any fics these days, still patiently waiting for some updates. I think I won't lose my interest anytime soon, since the fandom is still quite strong with great fan fictions and artists.
We're a devoted bunch, Summer. Yourself included. ;)The only reason the fandom isn't booming like it was back in 2004-2008 is because there hasn't been a new anime series since Mai-Otome S.ifr. If Sunrise felt that was the last time we'll ever see Mai, Shizuru, Natsuki, Arika and the rest, then they left one hell of a legacy. Star Wars fans endlessly talked about the original trilogy of movies long before the prequels came out. Like them, we cherish what we have and keep their memories alive through artwork, discussion, AMVs, you name it.

Icemera wrote:Okay. Scratch that 'crazy' and I'll replace it with 'passionate' then. Or, crazy in crazy good way. :PHaha. Heh, it's enough to keep me in the fandom, but I got real lazy at times. Wish I could do more though. X_X

Ah. Opposite to me. I like to keep things on hard disks. Don't really want to carry anything heavier than a cellphone or tablet these days. Lol. Although my g/f prefers real books :)
Oh dear, we're quite crazy in a good way. XD Proud of it and you as well. Laziness is just a result of reality rearing it's ugly head...or so I'm assuming. It doesn't have anything to do with your motivation or lack-thereof for ShizNat.

*laughs* Your gf and I have that in common. Idea I just remembered! The only thing I will read on a computer screen without fail is doujinshi (even on sites like Dynasty Reader/Dynasty-scans). Obvious, no? lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Icemera Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:29 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Star Wars fans endlessly talked about the original trilogy of movies long before the prequels came out.
Yeah, Star wars! I was thinking of comparing it to the long-finished series, but didn't know how to word it out. You got it there.

Oh, I've just realized that it's CrimsonSummer! I like reading this on my cellphone, and it doesn't show avatar. Lol.
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by DefyingMisery Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:13 am

How the hell do I multiquote? I'm such a forum noob haha. psyduck 
Luu: it is safe to say that Mai Hime is becoming a 'cult' type of anime, like Josh Wheldon's Firefly or Buffy. I think one of the reasons people are so attracted to Shiznat, is the open ended with millions of possibilities (though I prefer just one: they get together of course). And how can we deny the depth of the characters, their chemistry and interraction
but importantly,

their hotness lol kawaiidesuplz 

Icemera: yup it's me :D. lol I don't like mobile interface (except for fanfiction) so I always switch to desktop mode.
DefyingMisery
DefyingMisery
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Icemera wrote:Yeah, Star wars! I was thinking of comparing it to the long-finished series, but didn't know how to word it out. You got it there.
*laughs* Just helping out! Point is, our fandom will fine even after 50 years of no new releases. Though I doubt Sunrise will let ShizNat and friends sit on the shelves that long. Sunrise did Inuyasha a favor by giving it one final 26 episode series. The difference is, Inuyasha was already complete in manga form (which came first). The Mai-HiME/Otome anime came before the manga, so it doesn't have to worry about catching up or anything like that. It's a series that can expand and uncover so much if it wanted. Natsuki no Prelude motion picture for starters.

DefyingMisery wrote:How the hell do I multiquote? I'm such a forum noob haha. psyduck 
Luu: it is safe to say that Mai Hime is becoming a 'cult' type of anime, like Josh Wheldon's Firefly or Buffy. I think one of the reasons people are so attracted to Shiznat, is the open ended with millions of possibilities (though I prefer just one: they get together of course). And how can we deny the depth of the characters, their chemistry and interraction
but importantly,

their hotness lol kawaiidesuplz
Why do people never get tired of ShizNat? - Page 2 Summer10

^ Click that. Wink It'll be highlighted and ready to go.

Firefly and Buffy The Vampire Slayer were good on top of that. Mai-HiME is a cult favorite for sure and the best part of a cult anime is how devoted the fans are.Two years ago, Sunrise was shocked to know there was a forum devoted to it. One year ago, Yuuka Nanri (the seiyuu for Nao Yuuki) nearly cried knowing we still remember Mai-HiME and her character/s. That speaks volumes already, so just keep screaming for more ShizNat.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Icemera Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Two years ago, Sunrise was shocked to know there was a forum devoted to it. One year ago, Yuuka Nanri (the seiyuu for Nao Yuuki) nearly cried knowing we still remember Mai-HiME and her character/s. That speaks volumes already, so just keep screaming for more ShizNat.
Huh? Which forum??

Sunrise was surprised. Hmm. Does that mean they didn't think Mai series were popular at all? Oh, I have a question though. Did Mai Hime come before Mai Hime manga, or the other way around?? I always had the impression that the manga came first.

And, wow, I love Nanri's singing voice!! Even more so than Shizuru's voice XD *shot*
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:53 am

Icemera wrote:Huh? Which forum??

Sunrise was surprised. Hmm. Does that mean they didn't think Mai series were popular at all? Oh, I have a question though. Did Mai Hime come before Mai Hime manga, or the other way around?? I always had the impression that the manga came first.

And, wow, I love Nanri's singing voice!! Even more so than Shizuru's voice XD *shot*
This one. :)

That's the impression I got at the panel. It was during a Q/A during a convention called Otakon in 2011. I think Sunrise was expecting the same old question about future Gundam releases. Oh, the anime came before the manga. The manga was spawned from the anime's success, followed by Otome and EXA. So you can consider the whole Tate as the main character and Natsuki being 100% STRAIGHT an AU idea. *laughs* Still can't believe it!

*shot* I'M SO TORN BETWEEN THE TWO! When Nanri was asked by my friend (and fellow forum member, Literary Anomaly) to say "Fish on~" and "Nyaow~" in the same exact way as Nao...omg, that was a fanservice moment for us all. Great times. >:3 So yes, I can understand your preference! *SHOT TWICE DEAD*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Icemera Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:12 am

Oh, wow, it sounded you guys really had fun there! :D

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The manga was spawned from the anime's success, followed by Otome and EXA. So you can consider the whole Tate as the main character and Natsuki being 100% STRAIGHT an AU idea. *laughs* Still can't believe it!
HUH!? I always thought the manga came first, and I was always okay with that since it seemed like the series turned out for better. BUT what were they thinking!!!?? From what I heard, Shizuru wasn't even a hime in the manga, right? And see how awesome she was in the anime. Damn. Did they fire the creative team for the anime and got another team for manga or what!!!?  Mai and Natsuki were great friends in anime, why bothered to put a cheesy love triangle like that. Sounded almost like a fanboy's fantasy =_= Poor Natsuki. She can't seem to decide her sexual orientation. I'm-gay-now-but-will-turn-straight-next-week. *cries* Natsuki Kruger2
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Icemera wrote:HUH!? I always thought the manga came first, and I was always okay with that since it seemed like the series turned out for better. BUT what were they thinking!!!?? From what I heard, Shizuru wasn't even a hime in the manga, right? And see how awesome she was in the anime. Damn. Did they fire the creative team for the anime and got another team for manga or what!!!?  Mai and Natsuki were great friends in anime, why bothered to put a cheesy love triangle like that. Sounded almost like a fanboy's fantasy =_= Poor Natsuki. She can't seem to decide her sexual orientation. I'm-gay-now-but-will-turn-straight-next-week. *cries* Natsuki Kruger2
I KNOW RIGHT!? THEY OBVIOUSLY WEREN'T THINKING STRAIGHT...oh wait. They were.

Natsuki Kuga X Tate. = Heartbroken ShizNation.

ShizNat fans can still find salvation with the Mai-HiME EXA manga which does feature ShizNat. HiME powers and all! Not making Shizuru a HiME in the manga was a missed opportunity. The manga wasn't all that bad though, the art was excellent and the idea of Haruka as a HiME is scary good. Other than that, it does come off as bad fanfiction by a fanboy who just wants to see violence and destruction....and be put in a position where he actually has a chance with Natsuki. Let's face it, Tate IS the male reader in the manga. The same logic applies to character of Bella Swan of the godawful Twilight books, who's supposed to be the female reader.

That said, I shall crai with you. Forever Alone
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Icemera Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:38 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Let's face it, Tate IS the male reader in the manga. The same logic applies to character of Bella Swan of the godawful Twilight books, who's supposed to be the female reader.
Seriously. You have an uncanny ability to come up with the best comparisons. Bella Swan! Exactly! Tragedy happens when an author is fangirling too much. I still like your Star Wars reference. I'm such Anakin fangirl.I tried to surf through your EXA section, but couldn't find the link to manga. Or it wasn't there from the start?? o.O
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:56 am

Icemera wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Let's face it, Tate IS the male reader in the manga. The same logic applies to character of Bella Swan of the godawful Twilight books, who's supposed to be the female reader.
Seriously. You have an uncanny ability to come up with the best comparisons. Bella Swan! Exactly! Tragedy happens when an author is fangirling too much. I still like your Star Wars reference. I'm such Anakin fangirl.I tried to surf through your EXA section, but couldn't find the link to manga. Or it wasn't there from the start?? o.O
Ninja here Akira Okuzaki , the manga link is still there :D
https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t177-mai-hime-exa-discussion-and-downloads-complete-in-english-and-espanol

It's in the first post (though you have to log in to see the link), and is still working :DD

oh and btw,

Poor Natsuki. She can't seem to decide her sexual orientation. I'm-gay-now-but-will-turn-straight-next-week. *cries*
That made my night xDDDD
Poor Hime Manga.

Ninja out Akira Okuzaki 
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:19 pm

As you can see, Ice, Deppy beat me to the punch. >:3 Damn ninjas. Akira 

Enjoy Mai-HiME EXA! All the chapters are in one zip file.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next