Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Seat: Alyssa Searrs and Miyu Greer

4 posters

Go down

Hot Seat: Alyssa Searrs and Miyu Greer Empty Hot Seat: Alyssa Searrs and Miyu Greer

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:24 pm

MM HiME Ranger, megarockman, accepted a Hot Seat as Alyssa Searrs and Miyu Greer from the Mai-HiMEverse. Ask anything you please!
[Playing as Alyssa Searrs and Miyu Greer: megarockman]

#1 rule for any fanzone Hot Seat:

You are free to create a Hot Seat for any Mai-Series character, as long as you stay in character! Be it Akane Soi, Mai Tokiha, or the hundreds of Shizuru incarnations from fanfiction.net. Enjoy and start asking me questions!

First question is for Miyu and Alyssa: What is your favorite holiday and why?

Last edited by ookamidesu on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Hot Seat: Alyssa Searrs and Miyu Greer Empty Re: Hot Seat: Alyssa Searrs and Miyu Greer

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:28 pm

My question to Alyssa is... when you get older, is there anyone you've met at Fuuka you would wish to date?
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Hot Seat: Alyssa Searrs and Miyu Greer Empty Re: Hot Seat: Alyssa Searrs and Miyu Greer

Post by megarockman Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:46 pm

ookamidesu wrote:First question is for Miyu and Alyssa: What is your favorite holiday and why?

M: I do not attribute any particular importance or meaning to any particular date with the exception of the first day of April.

A: Well, to clarify, Miyu knows why people celebrate things like Christmas and New Year's, she just doesn't have that same feeling. To her, December 25th is no different than December 26th or August 12th.

M: That is an acceptable explanation, my lady.

A: Wait, why did you make an exception for April 1st? I'm pretty sure you're not particularly inclined to practical jokes.

M: I am not, my lady.

A: ...oh, right. *smiles in embarrassment* I forgot.

M: My lady, what about your favorite holiday?

A: Oh, right. It's really a two-way tie for first: Christmas and July 4th. Each have their reasons.

The scientists and higher-ups in charge of Project Valkyrie were a serious lot - they never took a day off, not even for holidays. I knew about holidays both American and Japanese because they were part of my education regimen (it made it easier for me to pass as a normal student, at least as much as a blonde-haired blue-eyed Caucasian can pass for "normal" in Japan), but they never celebrated with decorations or parties or the like in the labs or offices and by extension neither did I. There was one exception, though - they did share presents with each other at Christmastime. They always did it on the side, though, like if they were caught they'd be punished. It made me want to get a present too - was I not a part of the group as well? - but with all the cameras focused on my development I was never able to get one...until I was eight. The last Christmas before I was transferred into Fuuka Academy, the CEO of Searrs - my former adoptive father - gave me the black headband I am wearing right now. I know now Searrs was treating me as ultimately disposable, but...*takes off headband, looks at it*...that was the first time anyone had treated me like the scientists. Like a person.

*Exhale* Maybe I can ask Sister Yukariko if we can do something for Christmas this year...Anyway, that's why Christmas is one of my favorites.

M: My lady, what about July 4th?

A: Oh, right. Sorry, I lost track. July 4th...well, I'll admit a little bit is the fact that I'm American. I don't see anything wrong with being proud of where you're from as long as you don't do something foolish out of it. I could go on about political treatises but my guess is that you're not going to care, so I'll get to the main reason: it's the day Miyu was born.

M: I am an android, my lady; I am not an organic being. Therefore, I cannot be born.

A: Born, booted, activated - same thing to me as far as I'm concerned, Miyu.

M: As you wish, my lady.

MidnightPersona wrote:My question to Alyssa is... when you get older, is there anyone you've met at Fuuka you would wish to date?

A: Date? I know I'm a lot more mentally mature than the average ten-year-old, but romance isn't really something I've thought about. I haven't even reached puberty yet so I really don't know which way I swing (if I swing at all), but I do find Mikoto Minagi interesting on an intellectual level.

M: I am uncertain as to whether I can approve of that, my lady.

A: The past is past, Miyu.
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 562
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:50 pm

megarockman wrote:A: Date? I know I'm a lot more mentally mature than the average ten-year-old, but romance isn't really something I've thought about. I haven't even reached puberty yet so I really don't know which way I swing (if I swing at all), but I do find Mikoto Minagi interesting on an intellectual level.

M: I am uncertain as to whether I can approve of that, my lady.

A: The past is past, Miyu.

MikotoxAlyssa!?! I approve!

So, Miyu, how would you feel if, after Alyssa passed away of old age she... was reincarnated as a bird? Would that make you feel odd?
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:15 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:So, Miyu, how would you feel if, after Alyssa passed away of old age she... was reincarnated as a bird? Would that make you feel odd?

M: My primary objective is the safety and well-being of my lady. Without a change to my primary objective and with the necessary assumptions made, I would be bound to protect my lady if she was reincarnated as a bird. My personal feelings on the matter would be irrelevant.
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:58 pm

For Miyu: Hypothetically, Searrs creates a MIYU version 2, who will take care of Alyssa and you are dismissed from duty, what will you do?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:58 am

ookamidesu wrote:For Miyu: Hypothetically, Searrs creates a MIYU version 2, who will take care of Alyssa and you are dismissed from duty, what will you do?

M: My lady made the decision to disassociate with Searrs after their actions following the implementation of the fifth phase of Project Valkyrie. Therefore, the situation you present is extremely unlikely to occur.

However, your question at its core inquires about a hypothetical change to my primary objective. Had we remained in association with Searrs, the situation presented would have most likely resulted in my deactivation and placement into storage. In our current situation, if I was sufficiently assured that a third party could sufficiently protect the integrity of my lady's safety and well-being, my two secondary objectives would most likely take precedence, those being to increase my knowledge of the world and to assist humans in need. The most probable outcome in terms of action would be for me to travel around and assist humans that require assistance.
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:37 pm

This one is for Alyssa: What do you think of your classmates?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:18 pm

ookamidesu wrote:This one is for Alyssa: What do you think of your classmates?

A: They're there. I never could really connect with them - between my intellect and my appearance, I'm just too different. Besides, I was there to prepare the way for Searrs - I didn't have the time or the reason to make friends with those I was going to subjugate.

Even now, I'd just be wasting my time if I went to the same classes as those my age. Sister Yukariko suggested that I skip to the high school grades - at least then I could be challenged intellectually. I suppose Director Himeno would have to make sure I don't sit in the same class as Higurashi.
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:55 pm

For Alyssa: Who is more important to you, your supposed father or Miyu?

For Miyu: Given that Alyssa was to be terminated for her failure at capturing the HiMEs, how would you feel towards gaining a new master?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm

ookamidesu wrote:For Alyssa: Who is more important to you, your supposed father or Miyu?
A: Miyu. She's the only one who ever cared for me as a person. Pretty much the only reason she wasn't my Most Important Person is that apparently the rules stipulate the MIP must be an organic human. (For once, I'm glad for loopholes!)

ookamidesu wrote:For Miyu: Given that Alyssa was to be terminated for her failure at capturing the HiMEs, how would you feel towards gaining a new master?
M: It is very unlikely that I would survive to the next scheduled Carnival had the HiME Star not been destroyed.

A: I think she's asking what if you got a new master after Searrs got rid of me, Miyu.

M: I am programmed to protect my master as my highest priority, whoever that person may be. However, there is a high probability that you are asking whether I would feel the same way to a theoretical second master as I feel towards my lady. There are many variables that would factor into this calculation, but it is certainly possible.
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:12 pm

An Alyssa and Miyu Hot Seat! Interesting:

This is one for Miyu Greer. Are your forecasts more accurate than the Weather Channel?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:This is one for Miyu Greer. Are your forecasts more accurate than the Weather Channel?

M: I have not performed a specific study to determine the answer to this question. I now receive weather forecast information from multiple online sources, including the Weather Channel. Prior to its destruction, my lady's Child Artemis was the source of my weather predictions, as it was able to scan large areas of the Earth's surface for weather data and formulate a forecast for a given location and period of time. I am only equipped with sensors to determine current weather conditions, and my lady has not seen fit to acquire and install the necessary software for me to make accurate weather predictions on my own.
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down