Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

+5
MidnightPersona
ookamidesu
Veronica-Searrs
Luu Sky Sapphire
Zweifel Marguerite
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:12 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Are you reading my mind,Meister Luu? I was going to PM you.I want to draw you something as my ''thank you'' for making an Okuzaki group and just being awesome person to have around. So,sir,what do you want?

>o< Now that's just flattery, young lady. :3 Now you know what I'd like (from our cbox romp last night), but again, take your time with it. There's no deadline with me, I'm just grateful for your eagerness to make me something. ;_; *feels special*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness.

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Now that's just flattery, young lady. :3 Now you know what I'd like (from our cbox romp last night), but again, take your time with it. There's no deadline with me, I'm just grateful for your eagerness to make me something. ;_; *feels special*
I will definitely get to it next week,because-yeah,French people in my house till Sunday.But that will be fun,I guess-they're participating in the festival of our town.Maybe I will post some pictures here!
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Okay,people,question of the day.
Should I post some random photos of my life first or get the art done?
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Okay,people,question of the day.

Whatever can come first, Zwei-chan. Wink It's your thread!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:34 pm

"Can I see a photo of you? <3_<3"

Of course, ya. I'll show you one later, wait for me.
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Whatever can come first, Zwei-chan. It's your thread!
But I still would love to know what my awesome followers would like to see first. :)
Of course, ya. I'll show you one later, wait for me.
Okay,looking forward! :)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:32 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Okay,people,question of the day.

Get the art done so I can order request you to do some HaruKino mayhaps. ^^; :is so selfish:

But like Luu said, whichever is more important to you, do first~
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Get the art done so I can request you to do some HaruKino mayhaps. ^^; :is so selfish:
Okay,woman with guts!

Art will come first,because I sooooo don't want to sort all those photos...plus-I have to wait until I have all of them.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Sorting images is quite a chore (what I had to do during the early days of building ShizNat Webs). Bring on the artwork, Zwei-chan! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Will do! :)
Upcoming is your Shizzy request.And I think you will be happy to know that I will do a speed paint video of me colouring and shading it.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:I think you will be happy to know that I will do a speed paint video of me colouring and shading it.

o_o No way. You are too good to meh, Zwei-chan. ;_; Shizuru makes the world go round~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:26 pm

o_o No way. You are too good to meh, Zwei-chan. ;_; Shizuru makes the world go round~
Shizuru does @_@ I almost lost my own mind while drawing her.That pose just ate my last brains.

Great.Now I am a zombie.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Christiiiina! s2 (She's also a zombie)

Meh, Shizuru is awesome.
Zwei-chan, want to see more of your art. >.<
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Meh, Shizuru is awesome.
Well,she is.A little.

Zwei-chan, want to see more of your art. >.<
Hang on!!!I have my piece of Shizuru ALMOST done,it only lacks decent background.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Well,she is.A little.

A LOT. >;3

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Hang on!!!I have my piece of Shizuru ALMOST done,it only lacks decent background.

xD Stress less with a background, Zwei-chan! Just Shizuru will be fine.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:44 am

xD Stress less with a background, Zwei-chan! Just Shizuru will be fine.
Luu...no.Just...no.I can't leave Shizuru hanging in the air in the middle of nowhere.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:50 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Luu...no.Just...no.I can't leave Shizuru hanging in the air in the middle of nowhere.

She'll fall into an endless void of NOTHINGNESS. Shiho Huit
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:26 pm

She'll fall into an endless void of NOTHINGNESS.
No,she will not.I finally came up with a background.

Okay,I am ready to kick your asses with some awesomeness!Well,not really awesomeness,but still!
Next will be the speed paint of this.

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 2 5fd87fd95c7072d1090dc81013f3f7e6-d46mvxq

Oh my!I fucked everybody's mind over 100 times,and now I am a HiME Ranger.Awesome!
Let's celebrate it with the speed paint video of Shizuru!

Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:
She'll fall into an endless void of NOTHINGNESS.
No,she will not.I finally came up with a background.

Okay,I am ready to kick your asses with some awesomeness!Well,not really awesomeness,but still!
Next will be the speed paint of this.

Ivenetta-Zweifel's gallery of randomness. - Page 2 5fd87fd95c7072d1090dc81013f3f7e6-d46mvxq

Oh my!I fucked everybody's mind over 100 times,and now I am a HiME Ranger.Awesome!
Let's celebrate it with the speed paint video of Shizuru!

xD So many posts in a row; Zwei-chan! No worries, I just edited them all into one. Next time, please use the edit button. Unless someone posts after you. XD

Now for the important stuff...YOUR SHIZURU IS UBER LOVELY AND THE VIDEO IS PURE AWESOME! I cannot begin to thank you enough for going through with it! xD On top of everything Shizuru, you had the creativity to add a widdle Kiyohime; each with different expressions. ;_; *HUGS YOU TIGHTLY*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:03 am

Now for the important stuff...YOUR SHIZURU IS UBER LOVELY AND THE VIDEO IS PURE AWESOME! I cannot begin to thank you enough for going through with it! xD On top of everything Shizuru, you had the creativity to add a widdle Kiyohime; each with different expressions. ;_; *HUGS YOU TIGHTLY*
I am so happy that you like it! ;_; it's not awesome as Kuga version,but I tried. ;_;
Speaking of speed paints-I like doing them.
First I wanted to draw Shizuru reading a book...but that just didn't worked.And then,searching for reference pictures,I found some with Shizuru and Kiyohime and I was all like ''That's it!Kiyohime!''.And added various expressions just for fun. :3
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:I am so happy that you like it! ;_; it's not awesome as Kuga version,but I tried. ;_; Speaking of speed paints-I like doing them.
First I wanted to draw Shizuru reading a book...but that just didn't worked.And then,searching for reference pictures,I found some with Shizuru and Kiyohime and I was all like ''That's it!Kiyohime!''.And added various expressions just for fun. :3

I DO! THANK YOU AGAIN! Aww, don't say that. ;p It's actually a good thing you and sbel02 have different styles of art, otherwise I would be disappointed. You added nice flavor to yours by putting in the wee Kiyohime. Look forward to more speed paints as well, those are always fun to watch. Remember Charcoal (known now as Aurora Stylus)? Her speed paints were awesome too. pokemoneg as well!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:49 pm

I DO! THANK YOU AGAIN! Aww, don't say that. ;p It's actually a good thing you and sbel02 have different styles of art, otherwise I would be disappointed.
My style was inspired by oceanchan on DeviantArt - she made a few tutorial.I am now using marker tool instead of pen tool,like she does,but I modified settings for it quite a lot.That's why our art does NOT look similar even one bit. xD
Look forward to more speed paints as well, those are always fun to watch. Remember Charcoal (known now as Aurora Stylus)? Her speed paints were awesome too. pokemoneg as well!
Speed paints are not only fun to watch,but to record also! xD World has seen my fails. xD
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:39 pm

You're awesome, Zwei-chan. Loved your video that is JUST PERFECT.
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

You're awesome, Zwei-chan.
Yeah. Well,not really. xD still long way to go.

Loved your video that is JUST PERFECT.
Yes,I kind of enjoy making speed paints.They're fun,especially when I fail and then think ''Oh my,world has seen my fails...''.

Don't worry.Soon(I hope) you will hear my fails.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Okay,people.
I've done hardcore thinking and I've finally decided to record me singing something.
So,you're welcome to leave a list of your favourites you would like to hear fandubbed. It would be great if you could link me a download link of instrumental(off-vocal) version,but that is not nessecary.
Write the name of the song,the artist/character(if it's a character song),please,so I can Google them and listen.

Also,I am opening a random question and answer session. So,you are welcome to spam me with totally random questions about anything and I will make a seperate video where I answer them.

Until then,maybe some speedpaint videos/some random art,but nothing much - school is back,I am a part of the Student Council and also the leader of the class,and back as a solo singer for the choir,so - yeah,a lot of work and duties.Also,I have upcoming Croatia trip.
Until 22nd of October(start of holidays) - nothing really serious planned.Sorry,if I disappointed anyone.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next