Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Mai HiME character?

+33
Grawrr
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
BMeph
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Cheshire Kat
Magus Phantalus
CaptainVonCookie
mayuthedemon
Sergay Tate
GAP
ookamidesu
Highman
Veronica-Searrs
hildebrant
iRenji0713
Valkyria Lightning
kuro-leloux
depression76
SpiralDasher
MidnightPersona
PrincessMai94
Yuna
Kicchu
Milla
Kino karutta-chan
denerop
Midori Sugiura99
NFKuga
magicalgirl
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
37 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Favorite Mai HiME character? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Mai HiME character?

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 am

Hm... ok. Guess some people already know my obsessions ^^;

ok... there are actually 4 characters for my personal win XD

1. Natsuki
2. Shizuru (Shizuru makes little girls gay, lol)
3. Nao (where I have to say... I really started to like her after "working" with her XD but she always had a special place in my heart.)
4. MIDORI (why? BECAUSE I CAN! And she's also Aries like me, durrhurrhurr. No, really. She rocks. Maybe she drinks a bit too much, but... hey. Aries is a bit endangered for that...)
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:54 am

And because they've started doing it with their top 3/4/5/whatever number, I shall obediently follow~ xDD

Now for my top 5, it would be...

5. Yukino~
The eternally flustering, always there there to correct you when you say something wrong lady. She's the always there for you type, and the treasure of all Haruka out there. Wink

4. Shizuru-sama~~
Graceful as can be, yet deadlier than the venom of what is called hate.
She is the epitome of elegance, if you ask me. The one who doesn't stop furthering her goals for that special someone, she's the guiding star to all the Natsuki out there.~

3. Akira-kun~
She's so cute! Stubbornly trying to hide her real gender all the while protecting clumsy lil' Takumi. The one who goes through all the trouble of breaking promises just for that one most cherished person, the protector of all the Takumi out there.~

2. Fumi-san!~
She defines what charming means, always smiling happily while taking care of Mashiro-chan. The one who sees through it that you get taken care of the best that she can, she's the motherly love for all the Mashiros out there.

1. And of course, the top spot goes to~~
Undoubtedly, Natsuki-sama~!
The lone wolf, she carries through herself the meaning of cool. She is the one who was lost, and found who she really is, the reason of existence for every Shizuru out there.~
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 am

iRenji0713 wrote:And because they've started doing it with their top 3/4/5/whatever number, I shall obediently follow~ xDD

Now for my top 5, it would be...

5. Yukino~
The eternally flustering, always there there to correct you when you say something wrong lady. She's the always there for you type, and the treasure of all Haruka out there. Wink

4. Shizuru-sama~~
Graceful as can be, yet deadlier than the venom of what is called hate.
She is the epitome of elegance, if you ask me. The one who doesn't stop furthering her goals for that special someone, she's the guiding star to all the Natsuki out there.~

3. Akira-kun~
She's so cute! Stubbornly trying to hide her real gender all the while protecting clumsy lil' Takumi. The one who goes through all the trouble of breaking promises just for that one most cherished person, the protector of all the Takumi out there.~

2. Fumi-san!~
She defines what charming means, always smiling happily while taking care of Mashiro-chan. The one who sees through it that you get taken care of the best that she can, she's the motherly love for all the Mashiros out there.

1. And of course, the top spot goes to~~
The lone wolf, she carries through herself the meaning of cool. She is the one who was lost, and found who she really is, the reason of existence for every Shizuru out there.~

Actually, nice list :D Fumi is really an underrated character, if you can say it this way... o.o
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:50 am

Narsilia wrote:Actually, nice list :D Fumi is really an underrated character, if you can say it this way... o.o
Indeed. Her only major battle, IIRC, was against Midori, and that battle wasn't even shown. :(
Just the start them BOOM, skipped to the end already.
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:00 am

iRenji0713 wrote:1. And of course, the top spot goes to~~

Yay, Natsuki Kuga is at the top of your list! It's a no-brainier for a lot of people. Anyone so well-written and beautiful, normally makes #1 on anybody's list. ;p You're also right about Shizuru being the epitome of elegance. Save her misguided rampage, she always maintained herself so wonderfully. She was raised that way, traditional; I'm guessing high class Japanese family.

;_; And I share the disappointment of not seeing Midori Sugiura vs. Fumi Himeno LIVE. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:37 pm

my favorite, Tate. Plain and simple. Hated by many, respected by few and loved by almost no one. Me in a nutshell and probably why I choose him as a favorite, because I relate to him so much
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:52 pm

hildebrant wrote:my favorite, Tate. Plain and simple. Hated by many, respected by few and loved by almost no one. Me in a nutshell and probably why I choose him as a favorite, because I relate to him so much

:) It's hard to stand out in a series that established itself inside the yuri community. I like to think our little circle reaches out to the male characters. You think Tate's got it tough? Takeda got rejected by Natsuki in Natsuki no Prelude. Now that is a punishing blow to his fanbase.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:my favorite, Tate. Plain and simple. Hated by many, respected by few and loved by almost no one. Me in a nutshell and probably why I choose him as a favorite, because I relate to him so much

:) It's hard to stand out in a series that established itself inside the yuri community. I like to think our little circle reaches out to the male characters. You think Tate's got it tough? Takeda got rejected by Natsuki in Natsuki no Prelude. Now that is a punishing blow to his fanbase.

Assuming he even has a fanbase. Yeah Takeda has it probably rougher than anyone else in the male portion of the series. Sometimes I think he was just made so that they could give the community a punching bag. It gets to me when I see him and Yuuichi torn to shreds while characters like Reito and Takumi get off scot -free with no abuse whatsoever.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:13 pm

:) Well, Takumi is a major sissy, so he gets the sympathy vote I'm guessing. Reito Kanzaki is what straight girls and lesbians alike would call "A Man's Man". Reason? I dunno, he's the male equivalent of Shizuru Fujino? Sounds plausible enough. XD

I did "shoot" on Takeda twice in my top ten hottest Mai-Series females video on YouTube recently, but it was obvious joking. XD I'm probably the only ShizNat fan who would take jabs at myself; I did so in the video as well by making Tate's ship with Natsuki in the manga QUITE clear. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::) Well, Takumi is a major sissy, so he gets the sympathy vote I'm guessing. Reito Kanzaki is what straight girls and lesbians alike would call "A Man's Man". Reason? I dunno, he's the male equivalent of Shizuru Fujino? Sounds plausible enough. XD

I did "shoot" on Takeda twice in my top ten hottest Mai-Series females video on YouTube recently, but it was obvious joking. XD I'm probably the only ShizNat fan who would take jabs at myself; I did so in the video as well by making Tate's ship with Natsuki in the manga QUITE clear. :)

Yeah sympathy votes, that makes sense. As for Reito being the female Shizuru, yeah that also makes sense. And as for making Tate and Natsuki's ship in the manga quite clear, I thank you
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:44 am

hildebrant wrote:Yeah sympathy votes, that makes sense. As for Reito being the female Shizuru, yeah that also makes sense. And as for making Tate and Natsuki's ship in the manga quite clear, I thank you

:) No problem at all. If I don't do it, no one will.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Hum... It's soo hard to decide... But I think:

1. Natsuki and Nao... (Must be in a tie!)
2. Shizuru and Mai... (Shizuru makes little girls gay, lol) <- Like me, in a certain way. lol
3. I guess, now... Midori and Akira.
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Hum... It's soo hard to decide... But I think:

1. Natsuki and Nao... (Must be in a tie!)
2. Shizuru and Mai... (Shizuru makes little girls gay, lol) <- Like me, in a certain way. lol
3. I guess, now... Midori and Akira.

XD I can understand Shizuru and Natsuki, but what makes Nao, Mai, Midori and Akira so special to you, Veronica?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Well...

Nao resembles, in fact, me. I'm like a bad girl and I love her personality. Excites me to see the actions... She's sexy.

Akira... Hmm... I play like a secret ninja once in a while... It's funny... She likes to draw, just like me and I identified myself with her.

Midori... Wow, she's very funny! I love it, especially from a girl. She is very sexy too! The good thing is that she can be serious when necessary. Wink

Mai... I identified a lot with her, seriously (as with Natsuki). Mai and Natsuki together kinda define how I really am... The act of concealing feelings and not live for yourself... It's concerning (and difficult).
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:22 am

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Mai... I identified a lot with her, seriously (as with Natsuki). Mai and Natsuki together kinda define how I really am... The act of concealing feelings and not live for yourself... It's concerning (and difficult).

Relating a lot to Mai Tokiha is fine since you're young and haven't experienced all of life's little issues yet, but remember the overall lesson of Tokiha's story arc. BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. It'll save you a lot of trouble. Mai Tokiha
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:09 pm

iRenji0713 wrote:
Narsilia wrote:Actually, nice list :D Fumi is really an underrated character, if you can say it this way... o.o
Indeed. Her only major battle, IIRC, was against Midori, and that battle wasn't even shown. :(
Just the start them BOOM, skipped to the end already.

Fumi is an underrated and mysterious, being as a HiME and possible related to Nobility family outskirts of Hokkaido just like Shizuru,Akira and Mikoto Nobility bloodline.

Is it okay to ask this question ?

Do you think their mother's can still inhabit their HiME powers before they were passed down to their daughters.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Oh, I totally forgot to mention that... But like Mai also because of the way she act... Is very cool and funny. I love her screams of rage or fear. xD
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Veronica-Searrs wrote:I love her screams of rage or fear. xD

Her raging battle cries in her first battle against Mikoto were intense! :shock: Very powerful voice acting from Mai Nakahara that day.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Yeah! I love Mai's voice... Soooo hawt. <3333
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:05 am

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Yeah! I love Mai's voice... Soooo hawt. <3333

XD I agree! Nobody can shout "Kagutsuchi!!!" like her~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Not to mention to Mai's derp face... Cute and funny. (About the voice of Tokiha-chan... I imagine how it would be here in Brazil... Hmm). ;D
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:40 am

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Not to mention to Mai's derp face... Cute and funny. (About the voice of Tokiha-chan... I imagine how it would be here in Brazil... Hmm). ;D

XD Mai's derp face is so awesome, I dedicated an entire 58 seconds to it on a video once.

No special dub for the series over in Brazil? The closest thing I've seen was a Portuguese ShizNat fandub on YouTube.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Hmm... I never seen it on YouTube. Anyway, it was not made ​​an official dub for Mai-HiME here in Brazil... I still have hope that one day this will happen. Sad but true... I wanna see/hear the voices of our lovely girls. >o<
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Hmm... I never seen it on YouTube. Anyway, it was not made ​​an official dub for Mai-HiME here in Brazil... I still have hope that one day this will happen. Sad but true... I wanna see/hear the voices of our lovely girls. >o<

xD You'll need to get together a group of Brazilian Mai-HiME fans to do a fandub together. Let me guess, they're hard to find? o_o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Personally, yes... I only know of four people here who like Mai-HiME. Other people (more than one thousand members of the Mai-HiME community at orkut) live a bit far away. I can even talk to them, it would be nice organizing... Also, I can even call them to the forum.
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next