Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Mai HiME character?

+33
Grawrr
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
BMeph
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Cheshire Kat
Magus Phantalus
CaptainVonCookie
mayuthedemon
Sergay Tate
GAP
ookamidesu
Highman
Veronica-Searrs
hildebrant
iRenji0713
Valkyria Lightning
kuro-leloux
depression76
SpiralDasher
MidnightPersona
PrincessMai94
Yuna
Kicchu
Milla
Kino karutta-chan
denerop
Midori Sugiura99
NFKuga
magicalgirl
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
37 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

character - Favorite Mai HiME character? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Mai HiME character?

Post by Kicchu Tue May 25, 2010 12:03 pm

My favorite characters are Natsuki, Midori, Nao and I do like Akira, too. While Natsuki and Midori generally made me laugh the most, Nao probably made me feel the most sorry for her. As for Akira, she's just cool. ;P
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 257
Armitage GUTS!!! : 94

Back to top Go down

character - Favorite Mai HiME character? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Mai HiME character?

Post by Yuna Tue May 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Nao will always be my favourite HiME. She's such a badass, despite her sad backstory. ;_; Second fave is Miyu, who is followed closely by Natsuki. Though really, I liked every HiME! except for Shiho maybe yes Aw yeah.
Yuna
Yuna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 6
Armitage GUTS!!! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Kicchu wrote:Nao probably made me feel the most sorry for her

Did that sympathy begin with the eye injury or the flashback? Either way, I agree.

@ Yuna: It's okay to enlarge ninja text. Shiho has quite a bounty on her head, but I'll be the first to admit she's a lot cooler in Otome. The Maki Maki thing is trippy, but I'll save that praise for the appropriate section. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Tue May 25, 2010 9:23 pm

The eye injury is where it started and I felt bad that everyone believed she made the first move. ;o;

Also, yeah, I absolutely hate Shiho, too. <.< She really got on my nerves through HiME.
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Hmm, that's actually a good topic to discuss. Did Nao draw first blood or not. To be honest, Nagi is the one that drew first blood with his...

"No more monsters-of-the-day, now it's a battle royale! MAI HIME!"

Nao being Nao was thrust into paranoia and made a slip. In my opinion, it did not begin with her and it was unfortunate what happened with the eye. Ask my partner in crime, Midori. When I showed her the episode where Shizuru easily took Nao down...the second time...she felt sorry for Nao. Who wouldn't be?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Fri May 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Well, I don't believe Nao did anything at first. Didn't Yukariko say something about a hallucination and trick the other HiME's to start the fight(because of that annoying guy). It seemed like Nao didn't understand what was going on, either. Especially when she said, "Why is everyone coming after me" or something along those lines.
But of course we can always blame Nagi, too. ;p Technically he started it by announcing the HiME wars and freaking everyone out. (Though I admit that I find Nagi mildly entertaining at times. xD )
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Kicchu wrote:But of course we can always blame Nagi, too. ;p Technically he started it by announcing the HiME wars and freaking everyone out. (Though I admit that I find Nagi mildly entertaining at times. xD )

Easier that way. I mean, right before the announcement of the Festival/Carnival, the HiME became a well formed unit. Even Natsuki and Nao were sold on it (finally...). Yes, Nagi is mildly entertaining, no doubt about that. But he's still a little...butt knocker.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri May 28, 2010 11:00 pm

*snort* Butt knocker. Best. description. EVAR.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:*snort* Butt knocker. Best. description. EVAR.

Nagi is everything Beavis and Butt-Head ever used to describe one another. Wink Not a good thing.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessMai94 Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:41 pm

My favorite character is probably Shizuru. I like how manipulative and sneaky she is ^-^ I also like the fact that she is like the most powerful chica in the whole show and NO ONE KNOWS! I really dislike Mai's character in the actual series. She makes me want to throw up rainbows.
PrincessMai94
PrincessMai94
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 132
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:59 pm

PrincessMai94 wrote: My favorite character is probably Shizuru. I like how manipulative and sneaky she is ^-^ I also like the fact that she is like the most powerful chica in the whole show and NO ONE KNOWS! I really dislike Mai's character in the actual series. She makes me want to throw up rainbows.

Rainbows are gay like Shizuru!!! :shock:

My biggest issue with Mai Tokiha is the fact that she isn't honest with herself! Like bitch, all that hard work doesn't cover the fact that you're unable to man up! I mean, woman up! Rolling Eyes Gawd.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:21 am

i agree with the prince, mai was a drama queen when she couldn't take it anymore.
"oh i work so hard" "oh my brother" "oh my Melons get more attention" >>
and they say arika was annoying. at least arika didn't bitch like a diva
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:25 pm

I won't disagree with that. You have to remember that Mai is a character with a lot of flaws. Being the main heroine with the strongest Child (sorry Kiyohime fans...) having all those annoying character flaws is good for her. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:40 am

so true -blush- you're smart!
good for her or not tho, she gets on my nerves! >>
there's a thing called trying too hard to please! :3

SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:47 pm

^_~ Don't be too cruel. A lot of people don't know what they want out of life like Mai, so living through others is their key to having an identity.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:51 pm

My favorite is Haruka Suzushiro. She's so misunderstood and such a deeper character than given credit for... and right behind her is Yukino Kikukawa who is also deeper than credit is given for. Both these girls show me a perfect relationship, other than them it's Shizuru Fujino and Natsuki Kuga. They're both so destroyed in diff ways. Honestly? Kuga would've been evil, I think, if it wasn't for Shizuru. But maybe that's just me.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 am

MidnightPersona wrote:Honestly? Kuga would've been evil, I think, if it wasn't for Shizuru. But maybe that's just me.

Not evil, but would of made wrong choices and would of been just another vengeful killer who realizes that revenge has become her whole life. *cue Val Kilmer's Batman*

It's through Shizuru's misguided actions that Natsuki saw the ugliness of her vengeance against First District. I like to see it that way, especially after overhearing what Shizuru was gonna do to Nao as final punishment.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:41 am

Oh, look. I finally found this board. Anyway. I'll do my top three favorites. Why? I'm eccentric.

1. My favorite character is, quite obviously, Midori! <333 Never met a person that didn't like Midori.

2. My second favorite character is..... Yukariko! ^^ She gets so adorably flustered, looks cute and has more character depth than some of the other Hime combined! I don't understand why people don't like her that much. =/ I could go on a happy rant about her character.

... Maybe I shouldn't have made this my top three favorites because all the other characters are kinda "eh" for me (aside from Nao).

I suppose if I had to make a number three, it'd be a four-way tie between: Youko/Haruka/Nagi/Shizuru. (In that order. =P)
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:43 am

:) Just wanted to promote a similar thread over at the General Mai-HiME/Otome forum:

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is?

Lady Fumi blesses you, Dash. Yukariko is underrated like no other. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:51 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Lady Fumi blesses you, Dash. Yukariko is underrated like no other. Akira Okuzaki

True that. T_T Why so much hate?
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:37 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Lady Fumi blesses you, Dash. Yukariko is underrated like no other. Akira Okuzaki

Prolly coz Ishigami? No one really like him and her connection to him might be the reason of the hate D8

But yeah, Yukariko needs moar love! Kikuko Inoue's character oiiiii
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:41 am

depression76 wrote:Prolly coz Ishigami? No one really like him and her connection to him might be the reason of the hate D8

In my recent top ten Mai-Series women video on YouTube, I also brought up Ishigami being the reason why Yukariko lovage is almost non-existent. ^^; It's plausible.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:45 am

depression76 wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:

Prolly coz Ishigami? No one really like him and her connection to him might be the reason of the hate D8

But yeah, Yukariko needs moar love! Kikuko Inoue's character oiiiii

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:In my recent top ten Mai-Series women video on YouTube, I also brought up Ishigami being the reason why Yukariko lovage is almost non-existent. ^^; It's plausible.

Yeah, that's true. Ishigami can go rot in Hell, with his pedo art and his rapist glasses... >.>
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:59 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Yeah, that's true. Ishigami can go rot in Hell, with his pedo art and his rapist glasses... >.>

o_o There was an episode where he wanted to use Takumi Tokiha as his model. *shivers* BLARHG!!!! :Maki

Double post deleted, btw. ^_~ No worries.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by kuro-leloux Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:20 am

Hmm... my favorite character is ...is that that old teacher with glasses, white hair and half bald (dont even know what his name is)

I'm just kidding! My favorite character is NATSUKI KUGA!! 8D

kuro-leloux
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 2
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

http://kuro-leloux.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next