Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is?

+15
SpiralDasher
mandygirl78
ookamidesu
Mikotoreborn
SulliMike23
depression76
Artemis0820
MidnightPersona
HollowPoint
Luu Sky Sapphire
Amaya
bItchynOvIch
Defiant
Lena Sayers
Sergay Tate
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is?

Post by Amaya Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:38 am

HollowPoint wrote:

I don't really like Natsuki much in that look to be honest, she loses the whole "cool" look ;P like she's a different character.

I get the feeling we are soulmates kawaiidesuplz
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:42 pm

HollowPoint wrote:I don't really like Natsuki much in that look to be honest, she loses the whole "cool" look ;P like she's a different character.

Why do you like that Rosalie pic I wonder, Luu? Shiho Huit

I like a feminine Natsuki once in a while. ^_~ The girl is so beautiful, she can be whatever she wants.

Shizuru Kaichou : Eye get da feelin' we ah sewlmaytes~

>_> Oh Jesus, not you too...

Shizuru Kaichou : Mah name isn't Jaysus~

As for Rosalie, gee I wonder too...8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:06 pm

I'm with Sergay on the character choice. Mai, of course, since she's got the legs, hips and chest working for her, but mostly... those hips...

*ahem* Also, I rather like her hair. Crazy razor bang (whichdoublesforherphantompenis) and its fiery shade of orange. >w< Along with those sparkling amethyst gems for eyes, Mai is at the top of my list~

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 pm

PsychoKat101 wrote:*ahem* Also, I rather like her hair. Crazy razor bang (whichdoublesforherphantompenis) and its fiery shade of orange. >w< Along with those sparkling amethyst gems for eyes, Mai is at the top of my list~

>_> Miss Maria's razor bang is better. Nao Yuuki

Can't disagree on Mai Tokiha being a total hottie. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:51 am

PsychoKat101 wrote:I'm with Sergay on the character choice. Mai, of course, since she's got the legs, hips and chest working for her, but mostly... those hips...

*ahem* Also, I rather like her hair. Crazy razor bang (whichdoublesforherphantompenis) and its fiery shade of orange. >w< Along with those sparkling amethyst gems for eyes, Mai is at the top of my list~

those hips datgodess
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:57 am

While most people say Natsuki, I'm afraid I must go with her other half, Shizuru. She's smart, beautiful, has a very attractive Kyoto-ben accent, not to mention she can kick ass when the need arises.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:59 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:While most people say Natsuki, I'm afraid I must go with her other half, Shizuru. She's smart, beautiful, has a very attractive Kyoto-ben accent, not to mention she can kick ass when the need arises.

Agreed, Shizuru is beautiful and talks like a goddess. However I don't find myself attracted to her, she has a strong lesbian aura that doesn't suit me. lol She's great to have as a friend type. :) Natsuki Kuga on the other hand...wow...even if she just woke up all hung over, with her hair all messed up, I'd still do things to her~ She's perfect.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:03 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:While most people say Natsuki, I'm afraid I must go with her other half, Shizuru. She's smart, beautiful, has a very attractive Kyoto-ben accent, not to mention she can kick ass when the need arises.
Exactly what I was thinking, although Nao and miyu(from otome of course) are also high on my list
I also think shizuru is more pretty in Mai otome
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Mikotoreborn wrote:I also think shizuru is more pretty in Mai otome

o_o REALLY!? I can only agree with that when I see her in this little number:

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? - Page 2 PDVD_016

Viola : Mah nipple sure wuz hard in this scene~

Gakuenchou : SHIZURU!!! WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!? EVERYONE KNOWS I'M THE REASON FOR YOUR HARD NIPPLES. STOP BRINGING IT UP EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!!!

Viola : Neva~

Gakuenchou : I want to die.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mikotoreborn wrote:I also think shizuru is more pretty in Mai otome

o_o REALLY!? I can only agree with that when I see her in this little number:

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? - Page 2 PDVD_016

Viola : Mah nipple sure wuz hard in this scene~

Gakuenchou : SHIZURU!!! WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!? EVERYONE KNOWS I'M THE REASON FOR YOUR HARD NIPPLES. STOP BRINGING IT UP EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!!!

Viola : Neva~

I just think she looks more mature- once again on an iPhone so can't post pics, but IMO Mai-hime doesn't do her justice
Gakuenchou : I want to die.
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 am

What happened to your message, Mikoto? Did my quote eat it? :DR Kruger:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:What happened to your message, Mikoto? Did my quote eat it? :DR Kruger:

Hehe, yeah i think it did Razz
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:19 am

Omg, well-I'm going to try this. Anyhow, characters and the reasons for why I like them:

Mai HiME: Mai

I've never really counted the chest as being something important to me, but Mai has that type of personality which I believe everyone should have somewhere. She is a friend who not only cares for the people who she cherishes, but she'll also knock sense into them with force, an example being Natsuki whilst also looking after her. But also the fact that she is such... well, she is more natural than the other characters of Mai HiME. She is a person who was swept into the series without any experience at all (even though she was overpowered), but main characters almost always are anyhow.

Mostly, it is her hair for me in physical appearance, I've always adored her haircolour and the fact it is so... spiky (e.e), her razor fringe is utter and complete love~

But aye, she has that perfect personality which I would go for, for definite. I did have trouble deciding whether I wanted to choose her HiME or Otome reincarnation. But... since I prefer Nao's Otome version I thought it would be best to choose HiME Mai, since HiME Nao is... well... everyone knows what she is like... >_>

Mai Otome: Nao

Again for the hair; I'm not sure why, but I just love red hair, along with this and the fact of Nao's sarcasm. Even though it would get annoying to be the centre of attention from Nao's personality for her constant dark sarcasm you can't help but love her anyway. Usually I don't really go for short people but... ¬_¬ I don't know, Nao is just there.

But she is certainly the type of person who doesn't mess about, even though she is utterly different from HiME Mai, she has that personality in where she'll get a mission done, although have fun in between it all. I mean, you get enough proof of this happening during her time killing the pool monster and when she was with Nina in that Fuuka-lookalike building in the Artai Principality.

Mai Sifr: Rena

I've always had a soft spot for R/Lena; but she does remind me a lot of Mai, so there is my excuse I guess. Although I've always found Rena to be one of the most beautiful characters in the Mai series and she definitely has that admiring personality. Even if she was afraid of using her powers, but then again, that is similar to Mai yet again. She has that type of set determination to save her friends and make sure everything is fine across the world-something Arika managed to gain through the Sayers genes at least. Pfft, it makes me wonder where Arika got her personality to be honest. Maybe Rena and Sifr got their brats mixed up somehow e.e

Anyhow: I would say that the character I most prefer in the series is Mai Tokiha, whether she is from HiME or Otome. Mostly Otome though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:24 am

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:Omg, well-I'm going to try this. Anyhow, characters and the reasons for why I like them:

Mai HiME: Mai

I've never really counted the chest as being something important to me, but Mai has that type of personality which I believe everyone should have somewhere. She is a friend who not only cares for the people who she cherishes, but she'll also knock sense into them with force, an example being Natsuki whilst also looking after her. But also the fact that she is such... well, she is more natural than the other characters of Mai HiME. She is a person who was swept into the series without any experience at all (even though she was overpowered), but main characters almost always are anyhow.

Mostly, it is her hair for me in physical appearance, I've always adored her haircolour and the fact it is so... spiky (e.e), her razor fringe is utter and complete love~

But aye, she has that perfect personality which I would go for, for definite. I did have trouble deciding whether I wanted to choose her HiME or Otome reincarnation. But... since I prefer Nao's Otome version I thought it would be best to choose HiME Mai, since HiME Nao is... well... everyone knows what she is like... >_>

Mai Otome: Nao

Again for the hair; I'm not sure why, but I just love red hair, along with this and the fact of Nao's sarcasm. Even though it would get annoying to be the centre of attention from Nao's personality for her constant dark sarcasm you can't help but love her anyway. Usually I don't really go for short people but... ¬_¬ I don't know, Nao is just there.

But she is certainly the type of person who doesn't mess about, even though she is utterly different from HiME Mai, she has that personality in where she'll get a mission done, although have fun in between it all. I mean, you get enough proof of this happening during her time killing the pool monster and when she was with Nina in that Fuuka-lookalike building in the Artai Principality.

Mai Sifr: Rena

I've always had a soft spot for R/Lena; but she does remind me a lot of Mai, so there is my excuse I guess. Although I've always found Rena to be one of the most beautiful characters in the Mai series and she definitely has that admiring personality. Even if she was afraid of using her powers, but then again, that is similar to Mai yet again. She has that type of set determination to save her friends and make sure everything is fine across the world-something Arika managed to gain through the Sayers genes at least. Pfft, it makes me wonder where Arika got her personality to be honest. Maybe Rena and Sifr got their brats mixed up somehow e.e

Anyhow: I would say that the character I most prefer in the series is Mai Tokiha, whether she is from HiME or Otome. Mostly Otome though...

^ all of this lol. excellent points!!! i agree with them all ^_^
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:29 am

ruby Zhang Aye, have to agree with every single detail Wolvy described about her Mai-girls. We're on the same page as far as personalities goes for those girls, only difference is Mai's chest IS an important factor to me. I'm a guy after all. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Hm... I should probably point out that after knowing a character's personality, it's really hard for me to judge them solely on physical appearance, as my judgement is now skewed according to how much I like their personalities.

In any case, with my skewed perception and all, here are my answers:

HiME, I would have to go for Natsuki.
Otome, Zhang. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 am

ookamidesu wrote:HiME, I would have to go for Natsuki.

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? - Page 2 PDVD_193

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? - Page 2 PDVD_194

Gorgeous muscle tone and ass. Smart choice, Mulan. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 pm

For me it's Erstin Ho. She has that older-moe cuteness, even though I think her boobs are too big. Mai-Hime's Natsuki is second.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 am

mandygirl78 wrote:For me it's Erstin Ho. She has that older-moe cuteness, even though I think her boobs are too big. Mai-Hime's Natsuki is second.

She definitely has that cuteness factor. If you thought her boobs were big, you should of seen them in the manga. Wow.

:bounce: :bounce:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:15 pm

I recently made a top ten video listing for my preferred Mai-Series ladies. :)

Luu Sky Sapphire's Top Ten Hottest Mai-HiME/Otome women

PART 2:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:34 am

those videos are classic Luu xD
to keep this short, i like the girly side of Armitage too, it's cute as all hell!!
i don't necessarily agree with all the 10, but i respect the order you chose. and it's pretty spot on anyway.
and my god, what a way to end it all xD haha. classic!!!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:54 am

Lol, seeing as how I was directed here, I might as well give my two cents:

Tie between Midori and Yukariko for very different reasons. While I love Midori's wild look (redhead in a pony tail *-*), I think Yukariko looks adorable. Not to mention... "Holy proportions, Batman!"

... -winces- My God, I cant believe I just typed that out.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:04 am

Sergay Tate wrote:those videos are classic Luu xD
to keep this short, i like the girly side of Armitage too, it's cute as all hell!!
i don't necessarily agree with all the 10, but i respect the order you chose. and it's pretty spot on anyway.
and my god, what a way to end it all xD haha. classic!!!

;3 Good, I was hoping nobody would agree with my top ten. If we all shared the same exact opinion, we'd become a boring race of people. ;_; My top ten is the most accurate list TO ME and that's all i care about~ My opinion~

^_~ Thanks for watching it!

SpiralDasher wrote:Lol, seeing as how I was directed here, I might as well give my two cents:

Tie between Midori and Yukariko for very different reasons. While I love Midori's wild look (redhead in a pony tail *-*), I think Yukariko looks adorable. Not to mention... "Holy proportions, Batman!"

... -winces- My God, I cant believe I just typed that out.

XD Yukariko's display of skin in her 'Convent Story' omake is sinful and meh likes it. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockzann Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:08 am

hmmmm as far as looks go only, i would have to say Midori honestly. She is the hottest in my opnion, but then you have to factor in personality traits and that may or may not change my decsion, but i would take Midori over mai any day. But im not fond of Mai's hair cut,

Rockzann
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 22
Armitage GUTS!!! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockzann Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:09 am

oh and i forgot about chie. She is also hot as hell in otome

Rockzann
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 22
Armitage GUTS!!! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next