Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What video game are you playing right now~?

+59
Akamanto
Break String SpinElf
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
firesphere306
PizzaChuu
fortunelestion
Magus Phantalus
Orchid chocolatechan
aRANZa-tHAiR
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
justrosiehere
Zweifel Marguerite
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Bluholic711
Midori Sugiura
shezaei-neko
hildebrant
Grawrr
Yagamic
Wolf-of-Wind
Daichi148
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
CaptainVonCookie
burande fujino
wetochan
magicmaster03
ATHENAx514
IlliterateKoi
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Shaz
Chaglette
iRenji0713
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
Cheshire Kat
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
Defiant
ookamidesu
depression76
Chibi Rachy
MidnightPersona
GhibliFreek
Kara
Konaxookami
megarockman
Yuri-hime
GoldenSun13
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
FujinoShizuru
63 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 38 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:40 am

Last game I played was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time through an emulator on the PC. Spent most of it cursing how hypersensitive my controller was... xD
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 38 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Currently playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on the PS4. Gorgeous game, and much better than the first (which is saying a lot!)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Bejeweled

Was that a blast I heard from the past?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:44 pm

Finally got around to playing Street Fighter V. Now, I would of HATED this game around the time of it's release. Lack of a story mode, arcade mode or survival? Really? Pandering only to the online gamer? Many of us prefer to play solo or locally, Capcom!

Thankfully, this game has been through non-stop updates since then. Absolutely in love with Laura and her Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu moveset. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:25 pm

I'm not really sure if this belongs in the gaming section, but, after finishing Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice, I'm now slugging through Higurashi and Umineko visual novels. ...fun times.
(I mean, something has to occupy my gaming space until September, when the English release for NDRV3 finally comes out...)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Breath of the Wild is taking up all of my free time atm...haven't enjoyed a game this much in such a long time.
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Presently playing a game I found on the Steam Server called CrossCode. Also, I forget if I had already mention this? XD
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Solitaire
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Mon May 01, 2017 8:24 pm

Just finished NieR:Automata a few days ago, and I'm always playing Overwatch on-and-off.

Looking forward to rewarding myself post-exams with the Dark Souls 3 DLCs, too. May 13th can't come fast enough. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 202
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue May 02, 2017 2:26 am

Akamanto wrote:Just finished NieR:Automata a few days ago, and I'm always playing Overwatch on-and-off.

Looking forward to rewarding myself post-exams with the Dark Souls 3 DLCs, too. May 13th can't come fast enough. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Ah, I haven't played Overwatch recently, it's pretty addictive though.

Still playing Breath of the Wild. Putting off going to the main boss just in case it makes me want to stop playing >.>
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Wed May 03, 2017 3:18 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:Ah, I haven't played Overwatch recently, it's pretty addictive though.
Yeah! I'm becoming a better and better Pharah/McCree main. Winston is also a lot of fun.

Been playing mobage on the way to university. Helps wake me up before class. ٩(ˊ〇ˋ*)و
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 03, 2017 10:15 pm

Still juggling NieR:Automata, Horizon Zero Dawn and I Am Setsuna whenever I can (busy life is busy!) All fantastic games (gaming is great lately), but Horizon is definitely the most thrilling experience of the three. It's got the same intelligence and mystery of the 1968 Planet of the Apes film, mixed with the character interaction, relationships and exploration of Witcher III: Wild Hunt.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Mon May 15, 2017 11:06 am

Finished exams, so I'm doing a run-through of Dark Souls III and its DLCs (for the first time!) on stream. But, have to start the base game again, since my saves were corrupted... ٩(๑òωó๑)۶

Quietly finishing I Am Setsuna and getting 100% on the remaster of FFX-2, too.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Akamanto wrote:Finished exams, so I'm doing a run-through of Dark Souls III and its DLCs (for the first time!) on stream. But, have to start the base game again, since my saves were corrupted... ٩(๑òωó๑)۶

Quietly finishing I Am Setsuna and getting 100% on the remaster of FFX-2, too.

/;A;/ I hate it when that happens! Seems commonplace in the digital era these days. In the old days, that clunky memory card of yours can keep data safe for decades. Now that everything is digital now, there's a chance the save files will become unavailable. Whether through update errors, or just plain' ol corruption.

I hope you're enjoying I Am Setsuna! No matter how low key it is compared to RPGs of today, it's simplicity makes it a more memorable than the A listers. <3 And I love FFX-2, despite what the majority say. Yuna is out of her shell, and kicking ass without crybaby Tidus.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Mon May 22, 2017 12:13 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:/;A;/ I hate it when that happens! Seems commonplace in the digital era these days. In the old days, that clunky memory card of yours can keep data safe for decades. Now that everything is digital now, there's a chance the save files will become unavailable. Whether through update errors, or just plain' ol corruption.

I hope you're enjoying I Am Setsuna! No matter how low key it is compared to RPGs of today, it's simplicity makes it a more memorable than the A listers. <3 And I love FFX-2, despite what the majority say. Yuna is out of her shell, and kicking ass without crybaby Tidus.

Man, memory cards... I remember being ridiculously excited as a kid when I saw that some games programmed special animations for the saved data icon when you deleted it. (´。• ᵕ •。`) I don't get the same kind of excitement, these days. Especially since I lose most of my data unintentionally.

But yeah! I do like I Am Setsuna! The piano-only soundtrack works better in isolation, I think, but I love the snowy aesthetic of the game, and the combat is a nice little throwback to games like Chrono Trigger. I liked the characters' designs, too (especially Aeterna). It didn't take me long to complete it, and it didn't really "surprise" me in any sense, but I didn't feel disappointed by that. It was just... nice to play a straightforward RPG again, y'know? (⌒ω⌒) Reminded me a lot of games like Lunar: The Silver Star that I played when I was young.

And, you love FFX-2, you say... So do I! ヽ(*°〇°*)ノ彡☆ It's actually my favourite Final Fantasy, believe it or not! The central theme of Yuna coping with loss, finding meaning in her life through friendships, accepting that she can keep Tidus in her memories without feeling guilty for enjoying a life without him, and having this reinforced throughout the entire narrative: the experiences of rebuilding a life from nothing, told through Spira moving on after Sin; the idea of things overstaying their natural welcome when people can't let go, eventually being consumed by grief, told through the Aeons and Shuyin/Lenne...

It's an extremely personal tale, a worthy successor to FFX, and a good game even in its own right. It's rare someone else sees the value in it, as well. (*¯︶¯*) And I should be asleep.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:57 pm

Playing Life Is Strange. For the longest time, I've been playing it at my friend's house. It was high time that I get my copy, and as usual, this game does not disappoint. It's more about the characters than the actual gameplay.

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 38 Chloe_10
ヽ(*°〇°*)ノ THE UPCOMING PREQUEL WILL NEVER STEAL MY HEART THE WAY THAT MAX X CHLOE DID! *CRIES* I LOVE THESE TWO!!!! THEY ARE THE HEART OF THE ENTIRE GAME!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:12 pm

LiS Ending Spoilers:

I've been trying to platinum Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. So many medals...
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:46 pm

At the moment, DoA 5: Last Round, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, and Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Interchangeably! :D
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:03 pm

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 38 8RZFHeN

Heh! Platinum, get! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ Now, time for I Am Setsuna...
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:57 pm

SONIC MANIA!!!!!!

I've beaten the game quite a number of times since it's release last month, but I do have a video of my first 14 minutes of play:

THIS IS THE TRUE SEQUEL TO SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 3 + KNUCKLES! PERFECT. SIMPLE. FUN!!!! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A GAME WAS THIS FUN!? I mean, I love Horizon Zero Dawn, NieR: Automata and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy...but they take a lot of work to complete and collect for. Sonic Mania is relaxing, extremely fun and from a time that was simple and truly "video gaming".
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Miitopia. It's just so addicting, simple, and fun. You get to insert characters you like and put them in likely or unlikely roles.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Miitopia. It's just so addicting, simple, and fun. You get to insert characters you like and put them in likely or unlikely roles.

Sounds a bit like The Sims. Only better, I hope? Sad
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:45 pm

It depends. Thing is, it's a child friendly game, so you can't woohoo anybody, of course. But, you can put them in rooms and have them interact, that includes same sex rooming.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:15 pm

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 38 2gNZGdx

So... Close...! ヾ(´▽`*)ゝ”
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:34 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:It depends. Thing is, it's a child friendly game, so you can't woohoo anybody, of course. But, you can put them in rooms and have them interact, that includes same sex rooming.

Happy Same sex rooming is a nice touch (in a child friendly game from Nintendo? Where was our same sex rooming in Fire Emblem Fates...)

Akamanto wrote:What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 38 2gNZGdx

So... Close...! ヾ(´▽`*)ゝ”

/OoO\ AKAMANTO IS ABOUT TO ACCOMPLISH THE IMPOSSIBLE! DUST THE WINE BOTTLES AND BREAK OUT THE TINY GLASSES EARLY! WE'RE ABOUT TO WITNESS HISTORY!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next