Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What video game are you playing right now~?

+59
Akamanto
Break String SpinElf
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
firesphere306
PizzaChuu
fortunelestion
Magus Phantalus
Orchid chocolatechan
aRANZa-tHAiR
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
justrosiehere
Zweifel Marguerite
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Bluholic711
Midori Sugiura
shezaei-neko
hildebrant
Grawrr
Yagamic
Wolf-of-Wind
Daichi148
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
CaptainVonCookie
burande fujino
wetochan
magicmaster03
ATHENAx514
IlliterateKoi
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Shaz
Chaglette
iRenji0713
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
Cheshire Kat
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
Defiant
ookamidesu
depression76
Chibi Rachy
MidnightPersona
GhibliFreek
Kara
Konaxookami
megarockman
Yuri-hime
GoldenSun13
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
FujinoShizuru
63 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

video - What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 36 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by firesphere306 Tue May 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Those movies are on the remastered editions so I will watch it after I'm finished with the games again. The concept for X-2 was great but they rushed it and didn't put as much thought into it as X.

I'm glad they're not making a X-3. I just did my research just in case!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

video - What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 36 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:I was kind of indifferent with the Eternal calm movie, mainly because I knew it was a follow up to X-2 and such.

Fortunately, the audio drama was an alternative universe or a what if scenario to get a reaction from fans everywhere, bad or good. According to the developers, they aren't planning a third chapter anytime soon.

So, yeah, it's a possibility and only that.

I was curious with Paine for a while during my playthrough as well. She seemed like an interesting character. Yet, they botched it up by revealing a little as possible.

My fiancee LOVES the audio drama. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Tidus get killed by an exploding blitzball? If so, they tried to pass it off as tragic, when that's the most HILARIOUS I've ever heard! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Serves you right, Shag~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu May 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Bluholic711 wrote:I was kind of indifferent with the Eternal calm movie, mainly because I knew it was a follow up to X-2 and such.

Fortunately, the audio drama was an alternative universe or a what if scenario to get a reaction from fans everywhere, bad or good. According to the developers, they aren't planning a third chapter anytime soon.

So, yeah, it's a possibility and only that.

I was curious with Paine for a while during my playthrough as well. She seemed like an interesting character. Yet, they botched it up by revealing a little as possible.

My fiancee LOVES the audio drama. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Tidus get killed by an exploding blitzball? If so, they tried to pass it off as tragic, when that's the most HILARIOUS I've ever heard! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Serves you right, Shag~

Seriously!? I need to watch that.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 22, 2015 10:47 pm

firesphere306 wrote:
Seriously!? I need to watch that.

HAHAHAHA! YEAH! I swear to God I'm not making that up! Read this:

Going on a trip together, Tidus and Yuna end up shipwrecked on an unknown island that is the product of a summoning by a century-old unsent summoner. Tidus mistakes a spherical-shaped bomb for a blitzball and kicks it, and the resulting explosion kills him and his body vanishes into pyreflies. Yuna is able to call him back from the Farplane like she did once before during the events of Final Fantasy X-2, but Tidus is not his old self after this. The Farplane grows unstable and soon the dead begin returning to Spira, including Sin.

There are also some other info about this Novella:

There's a lot of comments about how much they feel bad for Tidus, and that Yuna acts really cold towards him. There's a few saying they hate Yuna in the novel. There's apparently a lot of sexual stuff in it. There's a scan of one page in which Tidus tells Yuna if they get into battle he might lose his fighting spirit because he's distracted by how sexy she is. And apparently Tidus gets his head blown off by a bomb and dies (and only 2 days after getting resurrected), but he comes back to life again because he's made of Pyreflies, and Yuna has control over him.

Serves him right. How do you let a relationship with Yuna slip through your fingers?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon May 25, 2015 10:43 pm

Ugh, do not get me started on that garbage. Everyone can view or read it at their own leisure. I'm sticking to the Perfect Ending of X-2 and only that. It's a bit of a personal issue with me with the audio drama and this ludicrous fanfiction crap.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Fri May 29, 2015 3:55 pm

Been playing The Legend of Korra on my 360. I'm loving it so much when I finally get a current gen console I'll probably get the game on that as well. Assuming I can find a f@#%@#% job!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 31, 2015 10:16 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Been playing The Legend of Korra on my 360.  I'm loving it so much when I finally get a current gen console I'll probably get the game on that as well.  Assuming I can find a f@#%@#% job!

Awesome. I loved The Legend of Korra video game, too. Still don't understand the hated for it. For such a cheap price, I think Platinum Games gave us plenty. O_o;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Rayman Legends for Xbox 360. Good gods, this game is infinite amounts of fun. Even though I am terrible at it, me and my brother are having a blast playing it, and I think that says something. :)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:35 pm

Juggling between Witcher III on PlayStation 4 and Shenmue I on the Sega Dreamcast.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:20 am

Emulating a bunch of DS games for myself to keep myself busy. Just finished playing through first Phoenix Wright game.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Setting aside by two main games to get some Power Stone 2 and Mai-Otome Butou Shi training. Otakon is around the corner and I'd rather not have the girls defeat me out of dumb luck. devious
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Ace Attorney Investigations! Words cannot express how much I love both Investigations games. Let me drown in my feelings. <3 blush
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Ace Attorney Investigations! Words cannot express how much I love both Investigations games. Let me drown in my feelings. <3 blush

Maybe I've missed something Zwei-Honkers, but I didn't hear any news about future Ace Attorney games. Nintendo could use them after such a weak E3 presentation. Sad
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:00 pm

I recently started playing Assassin's Creed 2. It's a good game, so far!
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Replayed Tales of the Abyss (Nintendo 3DS) at the start of Otakon weekend. Now that I remember where to go, I'm breezing through it a lot faster.

Natalia. <333333
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:53 pm

I've been playing Catherine, although I finished it twice already. It's quite entertaining, and very crazy devious
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Haven't been playing much games beyond replaying Saints Row IV to pass time. I need to get back into Witcher III as soon as I'm done with my current anime rewatch.

Though if you missed our Otakon 2015 Power Stone 2 tournament, I suggest you watch it!

Jenna, Stephanie, Nyann and Kara all compete in 4 player fighting madness. The three with the most points in the overall tournament has to fight me in a 3 on 1. We had the best time shooting this! Power Stone 2 on the Sega Dreamcast is without a doubt, one of the greatest video games of all time.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:05 am

Started to play Bayonetta. Haven't gotten far yet, but the game is interesting so far
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:51 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Started to play Bayonetta. Haven't gotten far yet, but the game is interesting so far

LOVE Bayonetta. Also love it's Wii U exclusive sequel, but the story is much better in the original.

FUN FACT: Know how the original Bayonetta comes free with Bayonetta 2? Well, fuck that! I sold the original disc for Bayonetta 1. I will always prefer the original on Xbox 360. A aging console that is still more powerful than Nintendo's best console. What a shame. swoon
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:Started to play Bayonetta. Haven't gotten far yet, but the game is interesting so far

LOVE Bayonetta. Also love it's Wii U exclusive sequel, but the story is much better in the original.

FUN FACT: Know how the original Bayonetta comes free with Bayonetta 2? Well, fuck that! I sold the original disc for Bayonetta 1. I will always prefer the original on Xbox 360. A aging console that is still more powerful than Nintendo's best console. What a shame. swoon

Made me feel a little better about not having a PS4 yet. Which will be the first thing I get once I get a job YAY priorities! But yeah Bayonetta was awesome I should probably play that again. But first I gotta finish Star Ocean Till the End of Time. I hear there's a lesbian magic ninja in it.

Currently however I'm playing Dark Souls 1. I hate how slow the Chosen Undead is I hate how slow the rolling is but I love most other stuff. Got the Moonlight Greatsword in both Dark Souls 1 and 2 so now I can do my best impression of Cloud and spam blade beam.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:But first I gotta finish Star Ocean Till the End of Time.  I hear there's a lesbian magic ninja in it

Never played it myself (would like to!), but my fiancee did mention something about yuri in it. Years later and I'm still curious. laugh
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:34 am

All you need to know is lesbian magic ninjas. Not even kidding. In one ending Nel gets upset with her father for trying to push a marriage on her my guess is Nel already has someone in mind.

video - What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 36 Claire10
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:53 am

Clash of clan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Since I'm done with all my recent procedures, I am ready to tackle Fatal Frame 5. Better known as Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water; the might-as-well-be-labeled-as- last great video game from Nintendo.

I'm excited for this 5th installment, even if it's not as a physical release. Good thing my Wii U had a shit ton of storage space.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:39 am

Magus Phantalus wrote:All you need to know is lesbian magic ninjas.  Not even kidding.  In one ending Nel gets upset with her father for trying to push a marriage on her my guess is Nel already has someone in mind.

video - What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 36 Claire10

I just noticed the artwork kind of reminds me of Doropanda Tours... I hope I'm mistaken since in the manga version of Star Ocean Till the End of Time Nel has to suffer through a rape attempt and a gang rape attempt. And Nel couldn't escape the gang rape attempt on her own she needed Cliff to save her. That said even if Fayt didn't show up she would've killed the person who restrained her in the first place, but still whatever it takes to make the most badass women in the game look vulnerable am I right?

Well that said she does kill the commander of the ass holes who attempted to rape her so yeah.
video - What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 36 2310
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next