Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What video game are you playing right now~?

+59
Akamanto
Break String SpinElf
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
firesphere306
PizzaChuu
fortunelestion
Magus Phantalus
Orchid chocolatechan
aRANZa-tHAiR
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
justrosiehere
Zweifel Marguerite
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Bluholic711
Midori Sugiura
shezaei-neko
hildebrant
Grawrr
Yagamic
Wolf-of-Wind
Daichi148
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
CaptainVonCookie
burande fujino
wetochan
magicmaster03
ATHENAx514
IlliterateKoi
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Shaz
Chaglette
iRenji0713
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
Cheshire Kat
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
Defiant
ookamidesu
depression76
Chibi Rachy
MidnightPersona
GhibliFreek
Kara
Konaxookami
megarockman
Yuri-hime
GoldenSun13
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
FujinoShizuru
63 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game - What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:34 am

For me it's been a Witchy summer, so I've been revisiting Bullet Witch and Bayonetta on the Xbox 360. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Game - What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by ookamidesu Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Hm... does tetris count?

It's an age old classic. :3
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII(:
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 am

Kara wrote:I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII(:

:) How far are you now? Please tell me you made it to the second disc. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:06 am

How far are you now? Please tell me you made it to the second disc.

I'll have you know that I am on the THIRD disc already! I just haven't played for a bit because I'm so tired of fighting all the stupid monsters >:(.

One time, I tried to skip all the monsters and that's why when the boss battle came, I was demolished in like 2 seconds. So I know I can't skip any monsters anymore hahaha
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:27 am

Kara wrote:I'll have you know that I am on the THIRD disc already! I just haven't played for a bit because I'm so tired of fighting all the stupid monsters >:(.

One time, I tried to skip all the monsters and that's why when the boss battle came, I was demolished in like 2 seconds. So I know I can't skip any monsters anymore hahaha

>:3 It's quite boring fighting them, I know. I don't mind it, coming from years of playing RPGs since early FFs. When you were discovering that you had a coochie at the tender age of 4, I was playing Final Fantasy III (which is really FF6 in the USA) on the Super Nintendo for endless hours. />o<\ Good game in a tougher age for RPGs.

In FF13, sometimes you'll need to return to that area to fight the monsters again. There's just something so tingly about building up your Crystarium. That reminds me, out of all the bosses in that game, the Bulbasaur that can switch elements on command? FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:25 am

Battlestar Galactica Online - it is free, it is browser based (so no giant-size client needed) and it is GALACTICA.
Ever since I started playing I keep insulting toasters (for those who doesn´t know - thats the therm Colonials gave Cylons in the series Wink )...
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 am

Vanessa recommended Moon Diver to me after revealing my interests in multiplayer beat-em-ups like the Turtles, Simpsons, AVP and Sailor Moon arcade games. So I downloaded it from the Xbox live game marketplace. This game has RPG elements to it (SQUARE ENIX, HELLO?) which makes it really awesome. We plan on beating the game together tonight (we only played level one so far and saved). Wink So happy to know she's a 360 girl. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 pm

>:3 It's quite boring fighting them, I know. I don't mind it, coming from years of playing RPGs since early FFs. When you were discovering that you had a coochie at the tender age of 4, I was playing Final Fantasy III (which is really FF6 in the USA) on the Super Nintendo for endless hours. />o<\ Good game in a tougher age for RPGs.

In FF13, sometimes you'll need to return to that area to fight the monsters again. There's just something so tingly about building up your Crystarium. That reminds me, out of all the bosses in that game, the Bulbasaur that can switch elements on command? FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT.

It's not that it's boring all the time, it's just that I've never been into the whole fighting thing. In Zelda, I just run by all the monsters and even in Persona 4 where you needed to get level ups, I just skipped all the monsters and fight bosses like 10 levels ahead of me (That's why I just watched Katie play). Hahaha, I just got to the Land Before Time-- I mean Gran Pulse and the monsters give me like, 3000 CP. So I just fight around in the field (avoiding the giant dinosaurs) And if the characters aren't in my fighting party, I don't update their Crystarium, I just let it build up until. So Snow, Hope and Sazh all had like, 200,500 CP before I even thought about updating them haha.

Bulbasaur that can switch on command? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! I don't wanna fight that!! Can I just like, sacrifice Hope to the Fal'Cie in exchange for a free-get-out-of-a-boss-battle pass?
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:10 am

eeegh...

Red Dead Redemption (+Undead Nitemare)
Gran turismo 5
Darksiders
God of war I

... playing so many games at the same time makes you confused about the controllers @@ really should get rid of that habit.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:52 am

I've been putting off games lately, but I'm still playing Moon Diver from time to time with Vanessa. :) At the moment we're just trying to get all the abilities and reach the top level for our characters.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm playing Street Fighter (my lil sis') and Samurai Warriors: Chronicles on Nintendo 3Ds rite now 83
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Finally got the second Layton game to complete my collection. >3 Diabolical Box, time for you to meet your maker. >D I will kick this puzzle game's ASS
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:00 pm

depression76 wrote:I'm playing Street Fighter (my lil sis') and Samurai Warriors: Chronicles on Nintendo 3Ds rite now 83

:) A Samurai Warriors mention on our forum. It's been a while! Should I grab a copy too? o_o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:I'm playing Street Fighter (my lil sis') and Samurai Warriors: Chronicles on Nintendo 3Ds rite now 83

:) A Samurai Warriors mention on our forum. It's been a while! Should I grab a copy too? o_o

Seriously? I should fangirl about Samurai Warriors weekly from now on hahaha.

YES, YOU SHOULD. The 3Ds game is pretty much like a dating sim lol. You get to develop a 'bond' with the characters...and it's awesome with a capital A xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Persona3: FES

Names the MC Raven Armitage x3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:32 am

Gears of War 2 with my Sha-Sha Panda. :) We ownin' mad foolz.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:11 am

P3P (Persona 3 Portable)

MC is female! And named Raven Razor. x3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:43 am

;_; I'd like to try Persona 3 sometime. *impressed by the footage on YouTube*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:;_; I'd like to try Persona 3 sometime. *impressed by the footage on YouTube*

It's awesome. After I finish it I'm gonna rape Persona 4. The subtext between Yukiko and Chie in P4 is slap-in-the-face txt.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Minecraft :)

Curently done over 1km and something railway :)
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Aside from the usual Smackdown Shut Your Mouth and Power Stone 2, I've been playing Borderlands with my girlfriend on Xbox Live. :) Lilith's Phasewalk FTBW!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:48 pm

borderlands

role playing shooter in comic style! 87 bazillion weapons and stuff!
i ♥️ loothing!

brink

less shooting, more teamplay and all that in outfis which just kick ass!
sadly they just have male characters in the game.

left 4 dead (1&2)

ZOMBIES!!! XD

and now the most violent game:
plants VS zombies

this game is so stupid it's epic again!

p.s.: just in case anyone wonders about the first 3 games - yes, i'm a girl! XD
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Yay for another Borderlands fan! *throws Claptrap confetti at She's face*

;_; I'm pissed that Aliens Colonial Marines was pushed back to March. I WANT TO SEARCH FOR RIPLEY EVEN THOUGH SHE'S ALREADY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUFFZNPUFFZ*

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yay for another Borderlands fan! *throws Claptrap confetti at She's face*

;_; I'm pissed that Aliens Colonial Marines was pushed back to March. I WANT TO SEARCH FOR RIPLEY EVEN THOUGH SHE'S ALREADY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUFFZNPUFFZ*

claptrap rocks! XD
borderlands is one hell of a good game think.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next