Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse

+19
Chaglette
wetochan
MidnightPersona
IlliterateKoi
pokemoneg
DuranDuran
ookamidesu
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
megarockman
depression76
Valkyria Lightning
Zweifel Marguerite
Acid Raw
Ice Silver Crystal
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
Luu Sky Sapphire
23 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

fanfiction - Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 9 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:26 pm

The Fire Stirring Ruby wrote:D:

I wish I could pop out and join! Too bad, my PC's broke. And no PC rentals are even open at that time. ;-;

Maybe next time.

;_; But you're using a PC right now.

Anyway, tomorrow is the podcast. If anyone would like to join, get your Skype account ready! Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

fanfiction - Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 9 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:50 pm

OI, WHAT'S WITH THE COSPLOY.

*Cries*

Luu just bullies me for my apparent wording.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I WILL BE PART OF THIS PODCAST...

Since it'll either;

- Give me a panic attack
- I have university coursework to do
- I might get fricked off
- I'll probably get distracted by ten things at once, one being this;

... Akira Okuzaki

tomoe2 SO MUCH FOR ME...

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:07 pm

THERE'S A 5 HOUR VERSION?!

You must be part of this podcast, Wolvy. ;_; This is for our beloved Tomoe, the greatest character in the history of this fandom. You and your sex slave must be there to help support the cause.

ALL HAIL QUEEN TOMOE! tomoe2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:THERE'S A 5 HOUR VERSION?!

You must be part of this podcast, Wolvy. ;_; This is for our beloved Tomoe, the greatest character in the history of this fandom. You and your sex slave must be there to help support the cause.

ALL HAIL QUEEN TOMOE! tomoe2

Viola AND HE PRAYS

Armitage OH, MY GOD, DO I PRAY
I PRAY EVERY SINGLE DAY

Viola NEH!

Sex sl-

By meaning a certain cat or character? <.< >.>

I might join, although I'm not entirely sure at the moment, it depends on the people as well, since I need to be familiar with them.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Sex sl-

A certain gato from Mountie country....

XD I think it will only be you, me Kat and Koi at this rate. Nymph would be in there too, if she weren't such a shy uke.

Spoiler:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sex sl-

A certain gato from Mountie country....

XD I think it will only be you, me Kat and Koi at this rate. Nymph would be in there too, if she weren't such a shy uke.

Spoiler:

PFFFT, everyone on this forum seems ridiculously shy, lol. I'm so glad I dragged myself out of that state a few years ago, probably around college actually. Akira Okuzaki

If it is just us and Koi I'd definitely join then.

Spoiler:

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:08 pm

I- I'M NOT COUNTED? Σ(゜ロ゜; )

F-fine, I won't join.

*sulks in the corner
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:32 am

y u leave out poor Deppeh? \[;_;]/
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 am

Who's this Deppeh person you speak of? :'D

Of course you're counted, RAN MASTERANI. >:3 Forgot you were here for a second since you're so small. >3<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 am

I'll be joining the podcast! Although I have two pieces of bad news, so I might be a little edgy, I'll say them through the actual podcast itself though, since one of them is quite personal in family wise. Akira Okuzaki

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:13 pm

I'll join o.o

... HOW DO I USE SKYPE?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:08 pm

There will be a podcast on the 20th of October starting 12pm Eastern Standard Time.

Discussion topics:

Tomoe Marguerite
How we discovered yuri/earliest memories of yuri related titles.

If you have Skype, hop on anytime. Thank you!

OH GOD, WHY?
WHY DID I HAVE TO MISS THAT????
WHY??????

Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi, guys, sorry I couldn't make it either.
I will try again next time. I wasn't really in the right mindset to install Skype.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Wished Blu-chan and Zwei-chan could of joined us. ;3 Next time for sure!

Well, Zwei-chan did arrive....LATE! Natsuki Kruger2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:16 pm

bump

NEWEST PODCAST IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Mai-Multiverse Commentary Podcast for Mai-HiME Episode 25 and 26

Luu Sky Sapphire, WolvenBane08 and Konaxookami do audio commentary on Mai-HiME Episodes 25 (The Moment of Destiny) and 26 (Shining ☆ Days)

As bonus chit-chat, we also discuss Once Upon A Time fandom and Rizzoli & Isles season 4's premiere episode.

Visit our websites!

http://shiznat.webs.com/ (ShizNat fansite)

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/forum (forum)

Look for us on deviantART, tumblr and on Facebook!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:24 pm

SUGGESTION, SUGGESTION!

I came up with a complex yet fun idea, which Luu shows approval of. I told Luu that what if I rewrite out all the HiME episodes (exact dialogue and all), and have the MM members reenact them out? Via reading, anyway : P If anyone would be interested, then this big event could happen in about 2 months. I told Luu that I would rewrite about 2-3 episodes, each month. If anyone is interested, let me and/or Luu know!

Also, the role of Natsuki is already taken! *raises hand*
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:SUGGESTION, SUGGESTION!

I came up with a complex yet fun idea, which Luu shows approval of. I told Luu that what if I rewrite out all the HiME episodes (exact dialogue and all), and have the MM members reenact them out? Via reading, anyway : P If anyone would be interested, then this big event could happen in about 2 months. I told Luu that I would rewrite about 2-3 episodes, each month. If anyone is interested, let me and/or Luu know!

We'll do this for the podcast after the upcoming one in March. Sounds fun! Now for question time! Do you even sound like Natsuki, Kuga?  Trollface 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:SUGGESTION, SUGGESTION!

We'll do this for the podcast after the upcoming one in March. Sounds fun! Now for question time! Do you even sound like Natsuki, Kuga?  Trollface 
Nope but I think my personality and our similar situations make up for that  cocky 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:13 am

I may not be able to pull of the voices just right, but I'm sure I can do a good Nagi
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I may not be able to pull of the voices just right, but  I'm sure I can do a good Nagi
I honestly don't quite care who voices who. A man could voice Nao if he so chooses, but it's up to Luu  really? 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:21 pm

As I mentioned to you on Facebook, guys can voice the HiME or any female character if they call first dibs. One of our members Chimerayuri (?) is a guy and he did the Strawberry Panic abridged series for centuries. Parody is all about having ridiculous OOC fun.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:04 pm

:'3 Though this parody isn't really going to be an abridged series. I do plan on rewriting the exact translated Japanese dialogue, but for voices, you can go nuts over that!
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote::'3 Though this parody isn't really going to be an abridged series. I do plan on rewriting the exact translated Japanese dialogue, but for voices, you can go nuts over that!

It still feels like an Abridged to me.  Happy Our voices aren't exactly Mitsuki Saiga, so expect a lot of hilarity.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote::'3 Though this parody isn't really going to be an abridged series. I do plan on rewriting the exact translated Japanese dialogue, but for voices, you can go nuts over that!

It still feels like an Abridged to me.  Happy Our voices aren't exactly Mitsuki Saiga, so expect a lot of hilarity.
That I expect  Shiho Huit 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:
That I expect  Shiho Huit 

Did anyone volunteer to voice as Shiho yet? I will feel uber sorry for that person... laugh
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next