Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

hime - Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]  Empty Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 17, 2011 12:14 am

HiME Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay] HiME

(( Chapter 2 of the MM Roleplay Guild story is nao active and ready to go! Everyone pick up where you left off and immediately gather at the Gakuenchou's office. This is going to be more dialogue heavy nao that we're together so good luck and have fun!))

The mere glimpse of Garderobe Academy before passing through it's tall gates made Hikari's eyes shine brighter than unearthed crystals. This was indeed a logical plan by the beautiful alien girl to get answers about the events in the alleyway, and yet, it was also very clever. And though she could easily break these crude handcuffs and make her escape, she was exactly where she wanted to be. The place where she wanted her dream to come true; there was no turning back. Before she knew it, she was happily walking down the long hallways with Kaito. You could almost feel the blood vessels burst on their well armed chaperones.

"STOP THAT GIRLIE SKIPPING! You're about to stand before the Gakuenchou of this Academy!" screamed the solider, before one of the Coral students puts her hand on his shoulder. "Let us handle this from here, only women can handle other women."

Hikari slowly looked over at the chests of the three Corals, raising her eyebrow after her close observation. "What women?"

The girls looked down and reacted with a strong blush. "SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE YOU DEVELOPED FASTER THAN US, AND HAVE ALL THOSE DEMONIC POWERS....IT'S DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE BETTER! nao get inside, the Gakuenchou is not a patient woman."

"I hate the Gakuenchou, she never smiles or says hi to me."

"Me too, like she's too good for us."

"Shizuru-oneesama, nao that's a completely different story!"

The Corals squealed like a couple of lovestruck pigs, so much that it made Hikari feel sick. She immediately shook it off as she remembered Shizuru Viola's reputation as a very strong Otome. "Wait, we're actually going to meet Shizuru Viola!?"

"That's BIG SISTER SHIZURU-ONEESAMA to you! You're so rude for someone who claims to know Garderobe."

((All right Kona-chan, you can act out with part with Kaito nao before we both enter through the door to meet ShizNat. You will end this with the opening of the door, and the others will take it from there. Hey Baneh~, get ready! Shizuru Fujino ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]  Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Konaxookami Tue May 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Kaito dreaded the walk back to the humongous school-But as he glanced over at Hikari, he noticed her growing excitement. Garderobe, did she call it? Must be some sort of special private academy or something... He almost chuckled at her antics, Man, she's just like how Kei and Michi get when they go out to see a show or something. Must be a girl thing. He did let a chuckle out as the guard finally lost it on her, "Apparently someone's never had a sister..." he snickered under his breath, but his humor evaporated quickly as the girls who had accused him began to talk. Who in HELL are you callin' a woman? he inwardly growled, damn straight Hikari! Even though you probably didn't realize you were dissing them... he added at the innocent comment. He really wasn't paying attention though up until a familiar name came up.

"Wait-Shizuru?" he asked, butting into the conversation, "But that's-" he cut himself off before he said something stupid Yeah-that's kaa-san's name-but not her last name...Hell-maybe I am in another world. Though it doesn't change that kaa-san's well...I guess she'll always have a fan club, won't she? "Why is it such a big deal to meet ka-Shizuru-san?" he corrected himself, "What is she, like-some sort of celebrity?" wouldn't surprise me one bit if she were... he grumbled inwardly-but that was all the time for thought he had as the doors before him opened and he was presented.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]  Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:11 pm

-20 minutes prior-

Loud footsteps raced down the hallways of Garderobe Academy to deliver the report on the visitors that have attacked the soldiers. The main doors opened with such force that it left minor cracks in the walls. "HEADMISTRESS!" shouted the soldier. "WE HAVE A PROBLEM!"

Shizuru Viola, one of Garderobe's most prized Otome and part of the elite Five Columns. She is known as the Bewitching Smile Amethyst, taking part in battles against the Aswad and the Grand Duke's takeover years ago. Normally such a valiant woman would rush to the aid of her fellow countrymen, but she remained calm as ice. Sipping her tea once more, she smiled at the soldier. "No need to enter with post haste, my good man. The Headmistress and I will take care of this little problem. Bring the offenders directly to us and we'll handle it."

The soldier left, leaving a calm and collected Otome alone, once again, with her stressed out lover in charge. "Natsuki-chan, you allowed me to give the order. Isn't that something you do?" questioned the beautiful woman as she placed her pure white hands on the Headmistress' shoulders. Giving those stiff kinks a good massage.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Natsuki frowned, but leaned into the touch with a sigh. "Normally it's something very serious that garners our attention. But this?" she gestured out the windows, "You know how the girls overexagerate manners like this. The kid was probably no threat, but felt threatened by the soldiers and Corals. I know that I would fight-So I'm sure there's no reason to blow this out of proportion," she glanced up at her partner and grinned, "you had it under control so I felt no need to step in. I can count on you to take care things like that, right Shizuru?" she relaxing underneath Shizuru's hands, "We'll hear these kids out and then decide. Until then...could you get my neck? It's a bit sore."
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:22 pm

"Why of course, Natsuki-chan," responded Shizuru, working her magical hands and fingers on her grumpy Headmistress. Shizuru lowered herself to her lover's ear and whispered "But you know, maybe it's time you made a decision on what we talked about last night? Leaving this place forever, so we can live alone. Without anyone to bother us..."

Shizuru lowered her hands and wrapped her arms around Natsuki, licking her cheek in a loving way. "I'm tired of being a caged bird, Garderobe will be safe without us."

She knew she was being selfish, but the crimson-eyed beauty had sacrificed her body to Garderobe. The thought crossed her mind that if anything like the Grand Duke's invasion or the Yuma incident occured again, she may never see Natsuki again. She wouldn't admit this to her stressed lover, for it was a cold hard fact that Natsuki chose to continue her duties at Garderobe. Ribbon-chan's entry gave her a whole her inspiration and once again, Shizuru couldn't finally live that dream house life she wanted. Her face switched expressions fast. "Think about it, Natsuki-chan. For me. For us."

((Natsuki will react to Shizuru and finally allow our heroes to enter her room. Good luck Kona-chan!))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Natsuki relaxed into the touch for a moment before Shizuru brought up the topic she'd been hoping to put off thinking about. Her cheeks flushed and she averted her eyes guiltily. She knew she was putting off talking about it today, or any day really, but could she really be blamed for it? "I know Shizuru," She sighed, bringing a hand to the bridge of her nose and squeezing lightly, trying to fight the headache that would surely appear any minute now if she thought too hard on the matter, "It's just-there's a lot to think about with that. It wouldn't just be affecting us, it'd be affecting the other Columns and the students, and the whole world scheme in general," she chanced a look at her lover, a sympathetic and tired look on her face.

"We can't just leave this all behind without leaving a mess behind too. We'd need to train our replacements, and I'd have to make sure mine would be up to the task of running the school. Honestly though, I don't see any girls right now with the potential to replace either of us..." she gave the arms around her a gentle squeeze, "I know you're tired. I am too-but..." she glanced out the windows of the office to the courtyard below, "Now that I've started working on decreasing the Otome in the world...I can't just leave halfway through."

That was the real issue though-After having let Ribbon-chan enter the school, she had to come to terms with her original plan. The world needed less Otome. Having none would be the absolute best, but there was little she could do in her lifetime to solve that problem. She'd given the best years of her life to being a Otome, and a servant to the school, and having been through all that she had, she knew for a fact that she didn't want to wish the life on anyone any longer. Not with all the new dangers in the world and the new technology surfacing. Still though...A peaceful life away from horribly dressed politicians, annoying adolescent girls, and frustrating paperwork was tempting. Extremely tempting. She disentangled herself from Shizuru's arms and walked towards the windows.

"Just give me time to think, alright Shizuru? It's not something I can just jump into right away,"

Thankfully, a guard opened the door to peek in, "Gakuencho-The offenders are here to speak to you-may we show them in?" Natsuki nodded, turning towards the door, pushing the thoughts of retirement from her mind and letting herself turn her thoughts back to the work at hand.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Chie-sama wrote:((Received your PM, Luu. Yep I'm still part of the O.C Roleplay. But I'll be offline till 18 August :\ Idiotic school tests. I might not be able to participate. Unless my mom's at home, I'll pop up from time to time and maybe try to continue the roleplay. Most likely my mom's gonna be at home six days a week though >.>Wink)

((Understood, Chie. :) In that case, I will continue the roleplay starting tomorrow night (my timezone) and "shelf" your character during the storyline, until you're 100% back and ready to continue after the 18th. No worries, the story will stay extensive at Garderobe for quite a while. Me and Kona-chan have a lot to do.

Once again, my part is coming tomorrow night, after I take my cousin to the airport.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:50 pm

That last thing Shizuru wanted to do was pressure her beloved Gakuenchou. Reluctantly, she agreed. "If Natsuki thinks that is best for now."

The first thing the crimson eyed woman noticed was a striking young man with a very noticeable pout. Young men are rarely brought in for questioning anywhere, discounting the malicious Grand Duke. Shizuru giggled quietly to herself. "Ara! might want to call it a day early, Natsuki-chan," she whispered to her straight laced partner. Shizuru then felt something very strange, a powerful energy wave coming from the second invited guest. Standing to the right of the young man was the girl with the hair of sunlight ray.

"Kaito-chan! That is Shizuru Viola!" cried out Hikari, completely starstruck by the mere presence of the Bewitching Smile Amethyst. A woman she only heard tales through newspapers and wandering travelers. Occasionally, Una Shamrock would share a story or two. Hikari didn't want to disrespect her new 'onee-sama' by making a lousy first impression. Her violet eyes looked towards the ground as she spoke up. "My...My...My name is Bregna Hikari. Or just Hikari! Me and Kaito-chan didn't mean to start a fight with students of Garderobe!"

Hikari laughed nervously as she found it difficult to explain that the alleyway chase was just a big misunderstanding. Hikari walked over to Kaito and hugged him from behind, proceeding to signal the two Otome with a victory sign. "But we did out best to protect ourselves and if you can forgive us, we will lend our support to Garderobe!".

Shizuru enjoyed this girl's energy and spirit so much that she walked over to give her the mandatory hug. "Welcome to Garderobe Academy," said Shizuru as Hikari began to turn red all over. Shizuru lifted the girl's chin with her thumb, staring deep into the pools of violet. "you have very pretty eyes, Hikaru-chan~"

"I wonder if this feeling is normal!?...uhhh, thank you Shizuru-oneesama. I heard so much about you and the other Otome, it's an honor to meet you!" squealed the girl, unable to comprehend how magical Shizuru's touch was. This woman had such a presence being one of the Five Columns, it made Hikari feel like she finally met one of her many idols. It was too much for a small town country girl to take in a single day.

Unfortunately, the beautiful Column couldn't sense that great power from earlier anymore. "Natsuki needs to know about this. The boy doesn't appear domestic or foreign, he might be something else altogether," questioned Shizuru, switching over to the mysterious boy. "Konnichiwa, Kaito-chan!" she greeted, unaware that it sent waves of deja vu down his spine. She had her suspicions about the way he looked at her as if they had a history. "Ano, are you going to say hello back, Kaito-chan?" smiled the woman as Natsuki continues her observation. Her flirtatious lover wasn't the only one with uneasy feelings about the new arrivals.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:42 am

Kaito had to hold his tongue when he walked through the doors, Shit, they are just like Mom and Kaa-san...This is so bizarre.... HE surveyed the room, watching his 'alternate' parents with a strange sense of deja vu. This was beyond weird. Like. WAY beyond weird. So caught in in that thought he almost jumped when Hikari started to talk again.

"Hikari, please stop putting 'chan' at the end of my name," he muttered under his breath, "The last thing I need is for those two to start calling me that too," he left out the part that he knew who the two were, sans last names. They'd raised him. He knew who they were.

He did jump when Hikari decided to hug him though. "O-Oi!" he flushed, embarrassed despite trying to keep up the impassive facade, "Hikari! I never said anything about leading anyone help! I just want to get back home!" he hissed, but it was too late as Hikari was swept up and Kaito was torn between laughing and wanting to puke. Kaa-san's in top form as always... Came the disturbed thought.

He jammed his hands in his pockets and shook his head slightly, trying to figure out how to get out of this mess without saying something stupid or letting something slip about himself. He froze though when Shizuru spoke. Damn...It's like when I get home from school on the weekends... He gulped and glanced up at the woman and the flush returned to his face when she probed him again, Damn it Mom! It's all your fault that I got this stupid blushing gene crap!

"K-Konnichiwa Shizuru-k-" he cut himself off again and trying again, "Shizuru-sempai," he settled with, giving a hasty bow, "Kaito Kaz-" he was cut off this time by the other woman.

"It's better if you just tell us your real name Kaito-san," Natsuki offered, weaving her fingers together and placing her chin on them. The boy's stance and actions had been bothering her from the start His eyes...And hair too...are quite similar to Shizuru's... She watched as the boy straightened himself out and looked her straight in the eyes, a sort of familiarity in his eyes she couldn't quite place or understand.

"Kuga-Fujino Kaito," he recited, "That's my name. But-I'd prefer being called just Kaito, or Kai is fine too," he muttered the second part, averting his eyes and reinserting his hand in his pockets, squeezing his cell phone tightly. This is just too bizarre...

Natsuki frowned contemplatively and glanced at the boy and the girl with a sense of unease. Something tells me that there is something bigger going on here than it seems... She once overed Kaito's clothing, Those clothes are unlike any I've seen in this country or otherwise. It looks like a school uniform and yet...

"Hikari-san, Kaito-san, How about we all sit and you tell us how exactly you got here. Kaito-san especially, since you're the one the girls were personally complaining about,"

Kaito groaned and rolled his eyes, "Give me a break...They had it all wrong anyways...I just wanted some stupid directions..." he muttered, seating himself anyways.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 am

Marisol looks at the Academy from withing the front gates.

"Wow, I can't believe I made it! I'm have a chance to be an Otome! Like Armitage-sensei!" She said as she looked at her idol, Haruka Armitage.

So she walk all the way to the academy and to the front entrance. Then she examined the hallway, "We have nothing like this back home!"
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 pm

((Before we begin:

Kona-chan: We are now acknowledging the presence of Chie-sama and mandygirl78's characters. Mandy isn't quite there to meeting us yet, but supposedly we have Chie's locked away. Keep that in mind. To read what her character's been through last, go back to chapter 1 and read Chie's last post.

Chie-sama: You're up! Make Reika relevant!))

Hiding her fascination in the strange boy and girl; the Bewitching Otome whispered to the Gakuenchou. "Ara, seems I am not the only one getting a sense of familiarity. The girl is from around here, but the boy is not...yet he feels like someone I knew in another place. Another time..." said Shizuru, nodding her head as if she knew the answer. She once again focused on the eager boy. "Now, now Kaito-chan, there's no need to get worked up like this. Boys are said to control their emotions, even when they're in love." Lines of amusement showed around the corners of the playful Otome's mouth. "We will handle the girls of this academy, now please share your stories. Starting with you, Hikari-chan."

Hikari sat down without hesitation and explained her story to Natsuki Kruger; seeing how her nasty look practically demanded answers. Because of this, the golden haired girl expected her to accept every single word as truth. Not once has Hikari ever told a lie, nor did she suspect her new friend who shot bolts of ice. Were they questionable figures? She knew this was her chance to set the record straight. "I've lived most of my life in Bregna village with my parents, in the outskirts of the Aswad valley. From what I remember, a member of Aswad attacked me and Una-oop!" Quickly, Hikari dodged the bullet. "un amiga de mi amiga-"

The girl was immediately cut off by Shizuru. "Ara! Old Earth Spanish. Continue in standard Japanese, please?" smiled the graceful woman as Hikari laughed it off. "Una..."

"Yes and then we discovered this ancient relic that caused a light to swallow me whole. A voice spoke to me saying that unless this relic, along with two others are brought together, the joining of worlds will continue.The next thing I know, I ended up in Windbloom Kingdom. To explains my actions in the city...you wouldn't believe me. I also think that Kaito-chan might be..."

Shizuru turned to Natsuki with a powerful look of concern as Hikari continued. "...all I know is that I've always wanted to be an Otome and now I've been given this task to restore all realities as one. It is not something one can accomplish in a day, even with my powers, but I'll do my best to not let you down." Hikari stopped for a second when her gaze went swiftly to a portrait of Arika Yumemiya hanging to the left of the room. Enthusiastically Hikari smiled and returned her attention to the Gakuenchou "No matter what."

The crimson eyed woman bent over to offer another comment to the Gakuenchou who was trying her best understand, and she hasn't even heard what Kaito had to say yet. "She is most certainly a foreigner, Natsuki-chan. There is also that strange girl we captured earlier, she could possibly know them if she's from another world too. Should I release the cutie? Being handcuffed is only something you seem to enjoy." teased Shizuru.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Natsuki nodded as Shizuru whispered to her. There was something about the boy, the way he acted, his face, his features that seemed eerily similar. She watched as the boy blushed at Shizuru's tease and he dropped his gaze, as if knowing that looking at her would make matters worse. He's experienced with this whole teasing thing...He probably has a girlfriend or something who teases him... she mused.

Listening to Hikari's story though, Kaito gradually got more and more nervous. Something about all of this seems out of place. What the heck are Aswad? HE froze though when Shizuru called the foreign language that he had been forced to learn in middle school for supplementary lessons 'Old Earth Spanish'. "Old...Earth?" he muttered under his breath, suddenly extremely uneasy. Why Old Earth? Wasn't this Earth? When Hikari explained the relics and the merging he frowned in thought. So that's why I'm here? Some rip in the time and space continuum? Looks like I'll owe Fumi an apology for not believing her..

Natsuki frowned, contemplating the two children before her. Shizuru's tease though, broke her serious demeanor and she flushed, snapping her head to face her companion with a glare, "Shizuru!" she hissed, and she had to resist the urge to bark at the boy who was sniggering quietly. She did her best to calm her flush and took a breath, "The girl's uniform is similar to Kaito-san's..." she murmured and nodded to a guard at the door, "Go and get the other girl, in the holding cell," she ordered, and sighed I get the feeling that there is more to this then meets the eye. This Relic thing...Must have transported these children here...but why?

"Kaito." Her voice was firm and the boy snapped up, stopping his sniggering in a heartbeat, "Explain your side of the story, if you would," she requested, leaning back in her chair slightly, "The girls who first came to complain about you accused you of being able to conjure ice. Is this true?"

Kaito sighed, and nodded, "Yeah. It's kinda complicated," he muttered, "I'm...not really a normal human," he rubbed the back of his neck and tried to figure the best way to explain it, "I'm a test tube baby? That's the easiest way to put it. My...parents had a special gene in their body, the HiME gene, that somehow got passed on to me-even though I'm a boy," He flexed his fingers and let some frost dance over his fingertips, "So I have these powers,"

Natsuki nodded, but wondered something He said that the gene got passed onto him even though he was a boy...Does he have two mothers?...Gah...I shouldn't intrude. Maybe he'll say something later about that...

"It was a normal day. I was talking to Fumi at school, Fuuka Academy...In Japan," he added, since apparently no one knew about Fuuka here, "And I was skipping class...So I went to the Crystal Hall to wait for the morning session to end. I was waiting for my friend, Michiko, and then all the sudden...I blacked out and then I was here. I went to ask for directions and...Well, you guys know what happened from there," Kaito tried to explain. He tugged his phone out of his pocket and glanced at the screen, "I kinda figured there was something off about this place when my phone wouldn't work but...I don't think this is my Earth...is it?" When he received a nod from Natsuki he hung his head.

He shook his head and sighed, "I don't know anything about the Relics or that stuff, or even where I am. All I want to do is go home. My friends...My little sister...My parents...They're probably worried and I don't want them to get upset or nervous. But if finding the relics is the only way to get back..." he nodded, determination burning in his eyes, "I'll help Hikari-san out."

Natsuki glanced at the thing in Kaito's hands and blinked, He's from Old Earth? Incredible...He said Fumi, didn't he? He couldn't mean The Fumi, could he? And a phone too...This is bizarre. I wonder if that other girl is the same as him...
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:00 am

Reika's head lay low as she tugged at the ropes that binded her hands to the chair. I'm bored... Where the hell am I anyway? She thought to herself as she materialized her claws and tries to cut the ropes away. Shit... I can't reach the ropes. Grrrrr...

Reika's eyes lightened up with an idea. "Saku-chan!... What's with that face?" Her child appeared to be sniggering at Reika devilishly. "Uhhh... Stop laughing! Do I really look that funny? Get these ropes off me already!" Reika blushed lightly and glared at her child, who then jumped onto Reika's arms and bit onto the ropes.

The girl felt her child grind the ropes with her teeth and once even bit her hand, making it bleed. Sakuragi gave up and morph herself into a longer version of Reika's elements instead. Is it really that tough? As she reached her claws up, in an attempt to cut ropes, she did not notice the presence of another person.

"Ara, You're wearing those claws again." A sing-song voice spoke. ...?! Reika looked up in surprise and saw the purple woman standing right in front of her. She dematerialized her child and her elements and stared into the crimson orbs. "... What are you going to do now? Rape me?" Reika asked sarcastically. "If I could I would." The purple woman replied.

Reika's eyebrows rose in surprise. "So, where's the rapist going to rape me? You know, the location. You can't rape me while I'm tied to a chair you know?" Reika smirked. "Ara ara~ I'm bringing you there now. But first..." She whipped out a pair of handcuffs and a choker with a chain. "I'll have to restrain you."

"Oooh kinky..." Reika cooed and let the woman cuff her hands and her neck. The ropes were switly untied and Reika stood up to her full height, head-to-head with the woman. Without a word, Reika made her first move and attacked the woman, giving a low kick. To Reika's surprise, the woman evaded the attack gracefully. Reika tried to escape with her ninja-do expertise but felt a gentle but strong tug on the choker around her neck.

Reika fell to the ground and she coughed and panted, as though she was strangled just a few moments ago. "How did you..." "Don't try to escape, intruder-san." The woman smiled at Reika. What's with this woman?! How the hell did she... Her thoughts were interrupted as the woman tugged at her choker, wanting her to stand. Reika stood up and glared at the woman.

Hmmm... interesting. She's quite a feisty one too. Shizuru thought to herself and thought of her lover. She shook off the lustful thoughts that started to form in her head and walked faster. "Hey, why are you...!" Reika protested with the sudden change of speed but the woman ignored her. The HiME struggled with her restrains as the woman tugged at her choker. A few minutes and much struggling later, the woman stopped in front of a large door and knocked.

((I wouldn't be able to log in from tomorrow onwards till friday :C Friday if Lena's willing to lend me her Iphone anyway. If she doesn't, then it's saturday o^o))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:17 pm

((Chie-sama made a boo boo by playing Shizuru Viola, but that's okay since she was directly interacting with her own character. Just remember that unless I need you to fill in; I'm Shizuru from now on. Or until Jenna aka WolvenBane08 is ready to perform again. No foul Chie, just letting you know. =p ))

Moments before Shizuru Viola returned.

If the Relics weren't the cause of events that were taking place; Hikari would have been shocked by Kaito's story. "He's an experiment?" thought the violet eyed girl. "No matter! Kaito-chan is still Kaito-chan and I will help him." "Mark my words," Hikari announced flatly, "we will restore everything back to normal and bring you home, Kaito-chan!" She then let out a big heavy sigh, remembering that it wasn't going to be an easy. "If only I knew where to start...wait a minute! All we need to do is travel across the globe and see which areas have been affected by the Relics. Don't you see? The voice told me that the worlds will collide in a physical sense. All we need now is a sign to confirm it" she shouted confidently.

A polite knock on the door occurred before it suddenly opened, revealing Shizuru Viola and a struggling girl. "Ara, ara. Looks like you two aren't the only ones who are lost," informed the Bewitching Smile Amethyst. "She was the first to arrive, but we thought she was a resident of Garderobe."

Hikari stared at the new girl before turning her attention back to Shizuru. "Why does she have restraints on her, Shizuru-oneesama? If she is from another world too, why wasn't she brought to the attention of the other Nations?" informed Hikari; remembering how the system works between the Columns from Una Shamrock.

Shizuru gave her laid back lover with a quick look of dismay before answering Hikari's question. "This is under local jurisdiction by the Five Columns, Hikari-chan." Shizuru then released
the girl gently, allowing her to interact with the others. "Natsuki-chan, it is getting late. Show these young ladies where they may rest for the night."

((That's right, we're leading to having a dorm room together ala Arika, Nina and Erstin. We need character development before focusing on our heroine's goals.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Kaito listened to Hikari bluster and chuckled a bit, letting a grin rise to his face, "I appreciate the thought Hikari-chan," he thanked, winking, "But how big is this planet? It may take a long time to actually circle the globe to look for a disturbance," he murmured, frowning in contemplation. Geez...It's just like a RPG, but it doesn't take a day to cross the world...

Natsuki was about to interject, but stopped short as Shizuru and Reika entered the room. She once overed the chains Reika was in and gave an inward groan. Why do I get the distinct feeling Shizuru enjoyed bringing her here? she shook her head and listened in mild discomfort to Hikari. This girl is from a slum, and seems incredibly simple. How does she know how the government system works? she knit for eyebrows together when Shizuru shot her a look, All of these children are so strange...We'll have to keep an eye on all of them...

"Alright then...If you girls won't try to escape," A pointed glare was leveled at Reika, "We'll take you to a room and resume talking about this matter tomorrow," she stood from her desk and sighed, "Understand that this is a precarious situation. It needs to be kept quiet. Which means I don't want any," another glare at Reika, and then to Hikari, "Fighting with the students, or unruly behavior. You are guests here at Garderobe, so you must act accordingly,"

Kaito stood at this point, "Ummm...Excuse me?" he raised a hand and then lowered it to scratch his neck, "What about me? I mean. This is an all girls school, right? So I mean, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to stick me in a room with a bunch of girls. Passions of Youth and all that jazz..." he blinked and then shook his head, flushing, "Not that I'm that kind of kid or anything! I wouldn't touch them!" he assured quickly, raising his hands in his defense, "But I mean, it just wouldn't be right. So...Where does that leave me?" he asked, fighting the blush and averting his eyes.

Natsuki frowned, and glanced to Shizuru, "Your call on this one Shizuru," she murmured, "I agree with the boy though, it would look strange to the students and the outside world if a boy stayed in the dorms or guest rooms with a few girls. So where do we put him?"
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Hikari saluted the Gakenchou of Garderobe with the utmost respect, "Understood!" More fighting was the last thing on Hikari's mind as she eased herself over to the concerned boy who came off awkward around the opposite gender. "If you think an all-girls academy is something, Kaito-chan, wait until you learn their strict rules on Otome. They cannot have sex with men otherwise they lose their Otome abilities!" giggled Hikari. Teasingly patting the boy on the head as if he were out of luck. "Tough rocks, Kaito-chan."

The graceful woman with the eyes of blood; followed up with a giggle of her own. She hasn't laughed this much since the antics of the ant-looking heroine she would often flirt with. "Such an amusing young lady would be bored without her comrades; including Kaito-chan. There's only one place I can recommend for them for the night. It's a place I used to take Natsuki-chan when she was just a Coral in training. To have our private oral sessions together~"

Blushing profusely, Hikari covered her face in embarrassment. "Is this what adult love is?" she murmured to herself. Getting over the thought of two women having a sexual rendezvous, Hikari focused her attention back to Shizuru. "Where is this place, Shizuruonee-sama?" Hikari asked quickly as Shizuru's smiled.

The entire party, escorted by several soldiers, moved to the outside where they eventually climbed several flights of stairs. "This is where Lady Fumi rests. And look!" remarked Shizuru; pointing directly at the walls of this monument-like building. Arika Yumemiya and her friends were once assigned to clean the walls of this very building as punishment for entering the Forbidden Library. This source of information sent an immediate shock to Hikari.

"Arika-oneesama broke into the Forbidden Library!?" questioned the girl.

Nodding her head, Shizuru continued on. "And your room for tonight will up there. Silly Nao-san won't be back for a while, so it's vacant just for you.

There was only so much Una Shamrock knew about what occurred since the enrollment of Lena Sayers' daughter, Hikari felt nothing but joy knowing her idol had gone through with such a plan. The Otome were a plethora of secrets; the more she thought about it, the more it made sense to her. Not hearing Shizuru's statement early, Hikari continued on. "I honestly don't blame her, the Otome were always seen as goddesses protecting their respective nations but nobody knew what they were feeling inside. Nobody understood their inner struggle."

There was a eerie silence causing Shizuru to hold Natsuki's hand for a brief moment, remembering what led to their era of peace. Acting upon Hikari's sadness, Shizuru let go on her lover and walked over to Hikari. She embraced the golden haired girl from behind, blowing into her ear. "History learns from it's mistakes, Hikari-chan." she replied calmly like a mother to her own daughter. "Otome are no longer weapons..but maybe you can show me how you can protect us from evil."

The girl was taken aback by what Shizuru had said. "Shizuru-oneesama?"

"Mou, such confusion. Show me how powerful you are..." replied Shizuru, pushing her hair back "Materialize!"

In a flash of light, Shizuru Viola had Materialized right in front of everyone, floating in mid-air. It was a most unexpected moment that the soldiers fled for their lives. Hikari stood before one of the "goddesses" she spoke so fondly of, gazing up at a figure of high stature and grace. Why would she possibly suggest a Dance Battle at a time like this? Hikari felt a tremble within herself, not because she was scared, but because Shizuru wanted to make a statement by using her as a example. In that moment, Shizuru reached her right arm out and planted her left hand on her cheek. "Ara, I've always wanted to try that game men enjoy called 'arm wrestling. Hikari face-faulted hard, not expecting a ruffians game from one of the Five Columns.

"Shizuru-oneesama!!!" cried out Hikari. "I don't think this is a good idea."

The flirtatious woman with crimson eyes lowered herself closer to the ground and joined at the hands with Hikari. "Ara, let me know if this tickles Hikari-chan~"

Hikari knew what would happen next, but she subconsciously knew that rejecting Shizuru's challenge would be a bigger taboo. Her fingers gripped Shizuru's robed colored hands tightly and the next second she knew, The Bewitching Smile Amethyst was planted into the ground.

((I will stop for now to allow Chie's character to get some dialogue in. You can continue on though, Kona-chan. Will Kaito be okay sleeping with two other girls under the night's sky? LOL ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:((Chie-sama made a boo boo by playing Shizuru Viola, but that's okay since she was directly interacting with her own character. Just remember that unless I need you to fill in; I'm Shizuru from now on. Or until Jenna aka WolvenBane08 is ready to perform again. No foul Chie, just letting you know. =p ))

((Razz Sorry))

Reika stared at the crowd in curiosity. Did she just defeated that woman? That blond girl is good... She sat down cross-legged and placed her chin on her arm, smirking at the woman's loss. Switching back to her usual poker face, she looked around the interior of the building. ...Empty. That was the only word Reika could find to describe her surroundings.

Oh well... Reika materialized one of claws and started to doodle on the floor, scratching it. Absorbing herself into the world of drawing she always loved, she drew the face of her only friend. Akira... Where the hell are you?! You're also sucked into that white light. Where on Earth are you? Is this place even Earth? Closing her eyes to calm herself down, she opened her eyes to her drawing and started to draw the school uniform her friend always wore.

She looked at the boy and the blond girl from the corner of her eye before completing her drawing. On the floor is a realistic drawing of Okuzaki Akira, wearing the school uniform usually worn by the guys. Reika smiled at her completed drawing and looked at the boy again.

Now that I think about it... That guy's wearing the Fuuka school uniform. I've never seen him before, funny. Reika scrutinised the appearance of the boy. She sighed and her gaze returned to her drawing. Without thinking, she wrote her friend's name in romanji beside the drawing and wrote her a smaller version of her own name in kanji under her friend's name.

Last edited by Chie-sama on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Kaito frowned and rolled his eyes at Hikari and snorted, "It's not like that Hikari. I've got someone waiting back at home anyways-" Kaito protested, Besides the sisters at the church at the school would kill me if I touched a girl I didn't know... he winced at the thought, Repentance and chapel time I do not want...

He watched with a sense of disinterest as Natsuki tried to tell Shizuru to shut up again for saying inappropriate things. "Kaa-san's in top form tonight..." he murmured under his breath. Following the girls he listened to Hikari and Shizuru speak and furrowed his brow. Fumi is some sort of God here? Geez...How crazy.

Natsuki squeezed Shizuru's hand back and lowered her head as Shizuru went back over to Hikari. She rose her head and pulled herself from her thoughts though as Shizuru materialized her robe. She isn't seriously thinking of doing what I think she is, is she? She groaned when Shizuru offered her arm and shook her head, "Geez..." she watched with embarrassment as Shizuru was put to the ground and brought her hand to the bridge of my nose, "Honestly Shizuru...of all the things..."

Kaito watched and had to clamp a hand over his mouth to stop the laughter before it could come out. He shook his head, and grinned, "Way to go Hikari-chan," he snickered, "Sorta sucks to be you huh Shizuru-sempai?" he added, walking over to where Reika was scratching the ground.

"You know, that's probably not a good idea," He smirked, looking down at the drawing. He blinked and rose an eyebrow, "Is that...Akira-sensei? The one who teaches art?" This girl's a Fuuka student too? he shrugged, "Are you in her art class?" he asked breezily, examining the writing, "Reika-san?" he added, smiling for good effort. If there's someone else from my world here, maybe it'll be easier to get back home...
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:14 am

Reika looked up and stared at him for a second before returning to her drawing. "Sensei? No, she's my... classmate. We studied in the same school and took art classes together." She admired her drawing, thoughts running through her mind. Sensei? I don't think Akira teached anyone about art. Wait, before that. How the hell did this guy know her?! She stood up and looked at the boy who spoked to her.... Here goes nothing. "You know Akira? What's your name?" This guy might just know where Akira is!

((It's short ^^; I wrote it short to avoid accidentally roleplaying other characters, especially Kaito.))

Last edited by Chie-sama on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got my facts wrong :3)
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:54 pm

((Chie-It's no big deal-But Kaito's actually taller than Reika! I just checked oth their profiles-Kai's around 5'9 and Reika's 5'6!. It's no big deal again, just a detail. ^^;; ))

Kaito felt his heart drop when he listened to Reika's answer. His brow furrowed and he jammed his hands in his pockets. Damn...She's from Fuuka-But not my Fuuka. More like...my parents teenager Fuuka. Super...HE blinked when Reika stood and cocked an eyebrow, shrugging, "She teaches art at Fuuka Academy. She's like-part of my family, sort of...She's my best friend's aunt," he added. He hesitated about giving his name though, since this girl did exist in a world he did. There was teh off chance she might know his parents, and mess up the time space continuum or something. But at this point...

"Kuga-Fujino Kaito. First Year at Fuuka Academy. High School," he recited, and then sighed, "Though, considering that I don't exist in your time yet I doubt you know me,"
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 am

(( Oh, sorry ^^; I'm too lazy to check.))

Reika observes the boy's reaction with a slight amusement. He's weird. Weird people are funny. When he explained how he had come to know Akira and how she was the aunt of the boy's best friend, humourous thoughts came to her mind. Aunt? AHAHAHAHAHA!! Akira's an aunt~ That sounds so unlike her.

When Reika heard the boy introducing himself, she tilts her head in slight confusion. Kuga-Fujino? Isn't that the surnames of Kuga-san and Kaichou-san combined together? "Kuga-Fujino Kaito? That's an unusual surname. Never heard of you though." Reika tilts her head in the other direction, one of her arms hugging her stomach and the other tugging on her hair, it helps her to think. "If Akira was you- I mean, your best friend's aunt and also a teacher at Fuuka Academy that probably meant that, like you said, we lived in different timezones and you lived in the future. Man, that sounds crazy. By the way, do you know two women called Kuga Natsuki and Fujino Shizuru?"
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 am

Kaito nodded and sighed, "Crazy..." he echoed Not as crazy as a girl who can pick someone up like they were a toothpick and then act like she's the most innocent girl in the universe...I glanced at Hikari and blinked, this whole world is made up of crazy...

Kaito stiffened when his parents' names came up. Shit. What do I say? 'Oh yeah, they're my parents, no big deal?' What other explanation could I use? Damn it! I should have just used one surname! "Uh...yeah, I know 'em," he kicked at the ground and feigned nonchalance, "Why?"
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:40 am

Reika looked in the direction of Kaito's glance and looked back at Kaito. Are they related? Her hand stopped tugging her hair and switches to scratching the area above the neck where the scalp meets.

"You know them? So... how are they? Are they... still together?" Reika probed. "Seriously, those two could have their own baby if they're still together. A baby called..." Her eyes trailed across the room. "Kuga-Fujino Kaito?" She smirked and asked, "Is my guess correct?"
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:17 am

Kaito nodded at Reika's first few questions, figuring it safe enough, Like Kaa-san and Mom would break up. Psh...maybe if the world ended or something... he froze though when she continued her line of thought. Shit. He stole a quick glance to the group of three women across the room and felt a wave of fear run down his spine.

What if they heard that? Hikari's so strange she might have bionic hearing or something, and the other two... His mind was working in overdrive as he opened his mouth to try to answer. He gulped and sighed, "Yeah," he answered, chancing another glance at the other women before looking straight at Reika, "You guessed right," he answered, jaw tense, "Though I'd prefer if you kept that fact to yourself." he muttered, glaring at the girl.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:15 am

"Don't worry about it. I don't plan on telling anyone." Reika crossed her arms and looked at the trio in the distance. So he really is the son of Kuga-san and Kaichou-san... Incredible.

"Those two women over there... they look exactly like Kuga-san and Kaich- Fujino-san, agree? That woman in purple is strong, possibly stronger than Fujino-san, with that dark purple outfit of hers." Reika sighed and continued. "Fujino-san is really strong, especially during the HiME festival. She went... a little TOO crazy over Kuga-san and trashed two HiMEs in the process, Kikukawa Yukino and Yuuki Nao. You might have heard of them somewhere." She walked towards the wall and materialised one of her claws. She started drew the heads of Kikukawa Yukino and Yuuki Nao. She paused for a while before closing her eyes, sieving through her memory to look for a certain scene.

She opened her eyes and drew Fujino Shizuru, wearing her kimono and armed with her element, with her child, Kiyohime. She was in a battle with Kikukawa Yukino, whose child died into sparkles in the jaws of Kiyohime. Reika brushes one of her hands across her drawings, thinking about the world she came from.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next