Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME Promotional Videos/TV Spots

+3
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mai-HiME Promotional Videos/TV Spots - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Promotional Videos/TV Spots

Post by hildebrant Tue May 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:you know watching these things kind of got my hopes up, I was under the impression the series would have alot more fanservice, Mai in striped panties? Where do I sign up to get that beautiful vision. Sadly it was not to be and the girls were given magic skirts, though maybe its for the best, as that whole vid showed Mikoto knocking out Shiho and Yuuichi so I guess the change isn't a total loss for me

I think SUNRISE felt sorta bad about censoring the fanservice as they brought it back for Mai-Otome. I'm a guy, so I want slightly heavy fanservice to go along with my epic modern day fairytale.

I love the way you think Luu. The closest we got in HiME were the specials at the end of the eps where Mai is talking about how proud she is of her chest, while sitting in a chair wearing a lacey pair of bra and panties, Haruka talking about her campaign speech while her clothes dissapear, and of course Natsuki in lingerie while Shizuru monologues the whole thing. The anime itself just had scenes that looked like they would have given us pantyshots but, no dice. So I'm guessing they made up for it with the manga, one more reason for me to like it
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME Promotional Videos/TV Spots - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Promotional Videos/TV Spots

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 31, 2011 11:32 pm

hildebrant wrote:I love the way you think Luu. The closest we got in HiME were the specials at the end of the eps where Mai is talking about how proud she is of her chest, while sitting in a chair wearing a lacey pair of bra and panties, Haruka talking about her campaign speech while her clothes dissapear, and of course Natsuki in lingerie while Shizuru monologues the whole thing. The anime itself just had scenes that looked like they would have given us pantyshots but, no dice. So I'm guessing they made up for it with the manga, one more reason for me to like it

Yeah, I mean, the omakes gave us the fanservice missing the series. Exclusives are niiiice. Mai's omake is a delicious one, it was made for heteros like us as opposed to the Shizuru one (where she talks about how girlie Natsuki can be). The manga took it a step further with the fanservice; leaps and bounds for the Mai-Otome manga! Let's just say, I didn't think Erstin's boobs could get THAT big. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue May 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Yeah, I mean, the omakes gave us the fanservice missing the series. Exclusives are niiiice. Mai's omake is a delicious one, it was made for heteros like us as opposed to the Shizuru one (where she talks about how girlie Natsuki can be). The manga took it a step further with the fanservice; leaps and bounds for the Mai-Otome manga! Let's just say, I didn't think Erstin's boobs could get THAT big. ;3[/quote]

behold the power of Gainaxing, and as much as the fandom despises the panty thief Orphan episode, I found it to be a nice change of pace, as well as finding out about quite few of Natsuki's collections as well as what Mai's favorite pair is, or was. I will say this though, thx to those promotional videos, the fandom seems to think Mai wears striped panties. Though her omake did help to inspire a lemon I've been working on for awhile
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 am

hildebrant wrote:behold the power of Gainaxing, and as much as the fandom despises the panty thief Orphan episode, I found it to be a nice change of pace, as well as finding out about quite few of Natsuki's collections as well as what Mai's favorite pair is, or was. I will say this though, thx to those promotional videos, the fandom seems to think Mai wears striped panties. Though her omake did help to inspire a lemon I've been working on for awhile

It's healthy to know what our favorite girls are wearing underneath. :3 We feel closer to them that way. In the episode 4 scene where Natsuki is walking down the halls attempting to keep her shirt on lockdown, us men love the idea that she isn't wearing anything. Takeda sure as Hell enjoyed it. ;3 Though I would of taken action, unlike him.

Oh? When you are finished with said lemon, post it for us! Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:behold the power of Gainaxing, and as much as the fandom despises the panty thief Orphan episode, I found it to be a nice change of pace, as well as finding out about quite few of Natsuki's collections as well as what Mai's favorite pair is, or was. I will say this though, thx to those promotional videos, the fandom seems to think Mai wears striped panties. Though her omake did help to inspire a lemon I've been working on for awhile

It's healthy to know what our favorite girls are wearing underneath. :3 We feel closer to them that way. In the episode 4 scene where Natsuki is walking down the halls attempting to keep her shirt on lockdown, us men love the idea that she isn't wearing anything. Takeda sure as Hell enjoyed it. ;3 Though I would of taken action, unlike him.

Oh? When you are finished with said lemon, post it for us! Shizuru Fujino

it is indeed healthy for us to know what the girls we like are wearing underneath. One more reason as to why I loved the manga so much, such as finding out that Natsuki wears side tied panties and Haruka apparently writes her name on hers

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mai_hime/v02/c017/8.html

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=289946 and as this image shows, Mai doesn't always match, you gotta look real close to see what I mean

As for the lemon, I shall consider it, glad you're interested, though I dunno if I'll have the guts to post my Natsuki/Tate lemon but the Mai/Tate one will be posted in the future someday
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2