Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome

+9
sarcastic-dog
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
she-ga-roo
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Ris
Amaya
Chaglette
Luu Sky Sapphire
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rate the fashion sense of the Mai-Multiverse

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Vote_lcap217%The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 7 ]
The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Vote_lcap227%The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 11 ]
The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Vote_lcap251%The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 51% 
[ 21 ]
The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 41

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:33 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:The only probable outfit I would wear out of the series is Miyu's from Otome.

That is one BADASS duster coat.

Miyu

Miyu makes the desert bandit style work!

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Natsuki%20kruger%2011%20otome%2017 : OI! WHAT ABOUT MY COAT!? It's way more awesome than Miyu's.

but miyu looked more badass in hers... sorry natsuki. 8)
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:00 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:but miyu looked more badass in hers... sorry natsuki. 8)

I think the hat makes Miyu's overall look work. Give Natsuki her Alucard hat, and then we'll try this again. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:but miyu looked more badass in hers... sorry natsuki. 8)

I think the hat makes Miyu's overall look work. Give Natsuki her Alucard hat, and then we'll try this again. ;p

wait, wait, before that give her his badass guns too instead of this fake-selas victooria gun.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 pm

bump

While going through my photo dump of screen shots, I found one of my favorite outfits for Mai Tokiha:

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Mai_to12

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Mai_to13

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Mai_to14

The shirt over the halter top look is very sexy, along with her tight jeans. Now I'm not picky about what a girl should wear or carry around, but I must say I love seeing Mai with a purse. Makes her look a lot more feminine. :3

As a bonus, I do enjoy seeing Mai Tokiha in her PJs too:

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Mai_to15

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Mai_to16

Not fashionable, but if I'm gonna have a hot night with Tokiha...who cares! I mean it's basically like rip those babies off and get busy!!! Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:01 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Not fashionable, but if I'm gonna have a hot night with Tokiha...who cares! I mean it's basically like rip those babies off and get busy!!! Mikoto Minagi

With how tight the top is you don't even need to rip anything off. It doesn't leave much to the imagination, not that it's a bad thing.

I like those unfashionable PJ's... mmmm :L

Especially when it focuses in on her buttoning it up and you see her boobs smoosh together. Best PJ's ever. 10/10 (for that reason alone)
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20

https://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:13 am

Twi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

With how tight the top is you don't even need to rip anything off. It doesn't leave much to the imagination, not that it's a bad thing.

I like those unfashionable PJ's... mmmm :L

Especially when it focuses in on her buttoning it up and you see her boobs smoosh together. Best PJ's ever. 10/10 (for that reason alone)

;3 You got the right idea, Shannon! I don't know why, but seeing her all down and contemplative is kind of a turn on. All she needs is for me to pull her PJ pants down, have her spread those legs and let me feast on her. :) The violet eyed goddess needs to relax after a tough day.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:49 pm

The fashion in Mai Otome is rather interesting and I kind of consider it a little... much. I mean, I like simple things. Then again, most of the otome shots were of royalty people, and they have to be extra... not simple.

HiME fashion is more like my cup of tea... though I can't really picture myself wearing much of what they wear. Maybe what the guys wear... since I prefer men clothing over women clothing. >.>;;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:51 pm

ookamidesu wrote:The fashion in Mai Otome is rather interesting and I kind of consider it a little... much. I mean, I like simple things. Then again, most of the otome shots were of royalty people, and they have to be extra... not simple.

HiME fashion is more like my cup of tea... though I can't really picture myself wearing much of what they wear. Maybe what the guys wear... since I prefer men clothing over women clothing. >.>;;

Notice how it always looks warm and sunny in Windbloom City? It made me think, aren't the Coral students sweating bullets in those uniforms? o.o

HiME fashion is more practical, no doubt about it. But I don't know about those khaki pants the guys wear. I'm more of a blue jeans male myself.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:The fashion in Mai Otome is rather interesting and I kind of consider it a little... much. I mean, I like simple things. Then again, most of the otome shots were of royalty people, and they have to be extra... not simple.

Notice how it always looks warm and sunny in Windbloom City? It made me think, aren't the Coral students sweating bullets in those uniforms? o.o

HiME fashion is more practical, no doubt about it. But I don't know about those khaki pants the guys wear. I'm more of a blue jeans male myself.

Me too. I'm more of a jeans person myself, but khakis aren't so bad if I only have to wear them for school/work. >.>;

Dressing up on the other hand? Ugh. Such a pain.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:40 am

ookamidesu wrote:Me too. I'm more of a jeans person myself, but khakis aren't so bad if I only have to wear them for school/work. >.>;

Dressing up is a no no for Dye. Both Puppeh and Deppeh expressed more interest in wearing men boxers than panties. I don't know if you qualify yourself as a tomboy too (like Okuzaki...), but it seems all three of you share that mentality about women's clothing. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:Me too. I'm more of a jeans person myself, but khakis aren't so bad if I only have to wear them for school/work. >.>;

Dressing up is a no no for Dye. Both Puppeh and Deppeh expressed more interest in wearing men boxers than panties. I don't know if you qualify yourself as a tomboy too (like Okuzaki...), but it seems all three of you share that mentality about women's clothing. XD

Men's clothing is more practical and comfortable, in my opinion.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:16 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Men's clothing is more practical and comfortable, in my opinion.

Definitely, although I may be a little biased in this area. ;p

---

Back on topic, I don't think I could wear those colorful sophisticated robes and coats worn by the guys in Mai-Otome. And do get me started on Aswald mecha suits/armor....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:27 am

much as I like Tate, his choice of footwear in the first ep <Crocs...REALLY?" leaves something to be desired. His outfit in his last appearances the sweater over his oxford shirt looked a little too preppy for me, I only ever wear something like that when I'm going out somewhere fancy.

Other outfits that look odd and wrong to me are Midori's jeans under her skirt. Sorry not liking it.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:11 pm

When it comes to Midori Sugiura's basic attire, I love when she takes off her trademark jacket:

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 Midori22

See just her top is a lot better and more attractive. Midori
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:06 pm

I love midori's clothes in the manga.

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 28728810

It looks so badass!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:30 pm

depression76 wrote:I love midori's clothes in the manga.

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome - Page 3 28728810

It looks so badass!

Agreed! *_*
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Makes me wish Midori spend time in either Hime or Otome dressed like that T__T.

I mean rather than that horrendous maid outfit in Hime, she could've worn that for god's sake xDD

...YES I DON'T LIKE THAT MAID LINDEN BAUM OUTFIT xDDDD *runs off
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:44 pm

The Linden Baum uniforms are so cheesy. XD Point goes to the underrated manga for giving Midori something badass to wear. See? This is why the manga IS worth it. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next