Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai HiME Reference Page *Episode Guide*

Go down

hime - Mai HiME Reference Page *Episode Guide* Empty Mai HiME Reference Page *Episode Guide*

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 20, 2010 11:26 pm

** = featured reference.

Now, I usually tease Wikipedia being /start sarcasm "the most reliable source for information" /end sarcasm. We can make an exception this time, since the Episode guides are accurate. This thread will serve as a quick reference for the Mai HiME episodes in case fans have trouble remembering them.

From Wiki:

My Mai HiME Episode 01 "A Girl's Most Important Event"
"Sore wa Otome no Ichidaiji" (それは☆乙女の一大事)
2004-09-30
Mai Tokiha and her brother Takumi are on a boat trip when a girl with a sword, Mikoto Minagi, is found in the water. They pull her aboard, but are attacked by Natsuki Kuga. The boat is destroyed in the battle between Mikoto and Natsuki, and Mai shows strange abilities.

My Mai HiME Episode 02 "After-School Secrets?"
"Himitsu no Hōkago?" (ヒミツの放課後?)
2004-10-07
Mai and Takumi go to their first day at school. Mai skips class and bonds with Mikoto over a bowl of ramen. Takumi is attacked by a monster, and Mai and Natsuki put aside their differences to fight it.

My Mai HiME Episode 03 "Dance of Flames/Star's Oath"
"Honō no Mai / Hoshi no Chikai" (炎の舞/星の誓い)
2004-10-14
Mai calls forth Kagutsuchi and defeats the Orphan. Later, Mashiro Kazahana explains to Mai that she is a HiME and that she is needed to fight Orphans. Mikoto becomes Mai's roommate.

My Mai HiME Episode 04 "Mischief of the Wind"
"Kaze no Itazura" (風のイ·タ·ズ·ラ)
2004-10-21
Little Orphans are stealing lingerie from the girls at school. Mai, Mikoto, and Natsuki stop them.

My Mai HiME Episode 05 "Rain — Tears..."
"Ame — Namida..." (雨――.涙......)
2004-10-28
An Orphan is attacking city buses, but Mai has her own problems. The stress of taking care of her ailing brother gets to her, and Yuuichi Tate comforts her.

My Mai HiME Episode 06 "The Passionate Age of 17 (^^; )"
"Moeru Jūnana-sai (^^; )" (もえる十七歳(^^; ))
2004-11-04
Yuuichi and Shiho Munakata enlist Mai, Takumi and Mikoto to help them prepare for a wedding. Shiho worries that Yuuichi likes Mai, and makes Mai root for her love of Yuuichi. Midori Sugiura turns out to be a HiME and ends up as a teacher at the school.

My Mai HiME Episode 07 "Lost Kittens"
"Maigo no Koneko-tachi" (迷子の仔猫たち)
2004-11-11
Mikoto falls under the influence of Nao Yuuki who uses her powers to steal. Mikoto has second thoughts, and the other HiME put a stop to it.

My Mai HiME Episode 08 "Precious Thing."
"Taisetsu na Mono." (たいせつなもの.)
2004-11-18
The school holds a festival. Akane Higurashi fights an Orphan to protect her boyfriend, Kazuya Kurauchi, but Miyu Greer kills Akane's Child, and Kazuya dies. Nagi Homura explains that the life of the person who's most important to the HiME is forfeit, not the HiME's life as Akane thought. Mai fights with Kagutsuchi for the second time, and reveals her powers to Reito.

My Mai HiME Episode 09 "The Sea, The Maidens, and Natsuki's Secret"
"Umi to Otome to Natsuki no Himitsu" (海とオトメとなつきのヒミツ♪)
2004-11-25
Mai's relationships with Reito Kanzaki and Tate continue to develop. Natsuki takes Mai and Mikoto on an information gathering mission at an abandoned First District building. Natsuki explains she's trying to destroy the First District.

My Mai HiME Episode 10 "Cake Wars!!!"
"Kēki Taisen!!!" (ケーキ大戦!!!)
2004-12-02
Mai and her friends have their cake baking contest organizaed by Midori Sugiura but the contest is interrupted by an Orphan. Takumi is attacked by another Orphan and it turns out Akira Okuzaki is a HiME — and a girl. She saves Takumi, who throws a birthday party for Mai.

My Mai HiME Episode 11 "Dance of Light and Darkness"
"Hikari to Yami no Rondo" (光と闇の輪舞(ロンド))
2004-12-09
A vampire is stalking the campus and seeking out the HiMEs. Nagi tells Mai not to get involved with it, since there appears to be another group looking to use the HiME. The school's nun, Yukariko Sanada, turns out to be a HiME and defeats it.

My Mai HiME Episode 12 "The Smile of an Angel"
"Tenshi no Hohoemi" (天使のほほえみ)
2004-12-16
Joseph Greer, Miyu Greer, and Alyssa Searrs are working for the Searrs Foundation. They kidnap Natsuki, and Yukino Kikukawa, who is a HiME, uses her powers to find her. Mai and Mikoto go to rescue her, and save her from Miyu and Alyssa Searrs. In the end, Alyssa takes over control of the operation from Greer.

My Mai HiME Episode 13 "~Night of the Tamayura~"
"~Tamayura no Yoru~" (〜たまゆらの夜〜)
2004-12-23
The school hosts a romantic festival, and Mai and Reito go on a date. They are about to kiss when Tate interrupts, angering Shiho. Alyssa and Miyu test out Alyssa's powers, and Natsuki investigates District One.

My Mai HiME Episode 14 "The Targeted Academy"
"Nerawareru Gakuen" (ねらわれる学園)
2005-01-06
Alyssa destroys a bridge with a shot from heaven, and the Searrs group sends in its personal army and takes over the school, looking for HiMEs. Nagi and Mashiro then gather the HiMEs in an underground cavern.

My Mai HiME Episode 15 "A High School Girl ☆ Soars To the Heavens"
"Ama Kakeru ミ☆ Jōshikōsei" (天翔ける ミ☆ 女子高生)
2005-01-13
The HiMEs defeat the Searrs soldiers and rush to confront Alyssa. Alyssa attempts to destroy the school (and students) with a blast from her Child, but Mai intercepts the beam with Kagutsuchi, seemingly killing her. Alyssa and Miyu escape, but Joseph Greer shoots Alyssa and Miyu kills him.

My Mai HiME Episode 16 "Parade ♪"
(Parade ♪)
2005-01-20
Mai shows up late for class, to Mikoto's delight. Midori organizes the HiMEs into the HiME Force, and takes them out to karaoke to bond. Takumi discovers Akira's true identity and she must kill him. Afterwards, Nagi tells them that there will be no more Orphans; now they must fight each other's Children. The HiME's Carnival had just begun.

My Mai HiME Episode 17 "Deceitful Lips"
"Usotsuki na, Kuchibiru" (うそつきな、唇)
2005-01-27
Nagi informs the HiME Force that an evil star is coming, and the only one who can save the world is the HiME who defeats all other HiMEs. Tate tells Mai that he must stay with Shiho, because he caused her to be injured. Takumi is accepted for a transplant at a US hospital.

My Mai HiME Episode 18 "――The Beginning."
"――Hajimari." (――はじまり.)
2005-02-03
A mysterious ghost-like, flute-playing HiME attacks Mai. Mikoto protects her, but Mai tells her not to fight. Yukariko betrays the group, and causes Natsuki to fight Nao, saying Nao attacked her.

My Mai HiME Episode 19 "Labyrinth of the Heart"
"Kokoro no Meikyū" (こころの迷宮)
2005-02-10
The HiMEs start to turn on each other; Yukino is blackmailed into attacking Mai. Takumi worries about being a burden to Mai, and makes plans to go to America alone. Akira grows more devoted to Takumi, putting him in danger. Shiho kisses Tate in front of Mai to hurt her.

My Mai HiME Episode 20 "Dance of Flames/Tears of Destiny"
"Honō no Mai / Namida no Unmei" (炎の舞/涙の運命)
2005-02-17
A crow-like Child, the Child of the flute-playing HiME, causes Mikoto to fight and kill Akira's Child. Mai arrives in time for Takumi to evaporate in her arms. She and Mikoto then battle, while Mikoto flashes back to how her brother is the Obsidian Lord.

My Mai HiME Episode 21 "The Obsidian Prince Awakens"
"Kuroki Kimi, Mezameru Toki" (黒き君、目覚めるとき)
2005-02-24
Nao attacks Natsuki, and Shizuru Fujino reveals herself to be a HiME while saving Natsuki. Meanwhile, Mashiro and Fumi go to confront the Obsidian Prince, who turns out to be Reito. Mikoto fights for Reito and defeats Mashiro and Fumi.

My Mai HiME Episode 22 "Collapse"
"Kuzureyuku" (くずれゆく......)
2005-03-03
A large portion of the students are missing after the last battle. Haruka and Yukino look for Shizuru, and find her with Natsuki. Mai goes in search of the Obsidian Prince to learn if killing the other HiME's Children will give her the power to bring back Takumi.

My Mai HiME Episode 23 "Love and Friendship, Heartlessness"
"Aijō to Yūjō, Hijō" (愛情と友情、非情)
2005-03-10
Midori wakes up Miyu with the key given to her by Mashiro. Mikoto tries to stop her, and Mai learns that Mikoto works for Reito now. Meanwhile, Shizuru defeats Yukino and Haruka evaporates. Yuuichi learns from Natsuki that Mai has feelings for him and goes in search of her.

My Mai HiME Episode 24 "Love is a Battle"
"Koi wa Tatakai" (コイ·ハ·タタカイ)
2005-03-17
Shizuru destroys Nao's Child, killing Nao's hospitalized mother. Shiho turns out to be a HiME and attacks Mai. Mikoto kills Shiho's Child, and Yuuichi evaporates as Mai tries to explain that she loves him.

My Mai HiME Episode 25 "The Moment of Destiny"
"Unmei no Koku e" (運命の刻へ)
2005-03-24
Shizuru and Natsuki battle and then evaporate. Miyu goes to kill the Obsidian Prince. Mai goes after the Obsidian Prince as well, but Mikoto shows up to stop her with her Child.

My Mai HiME Episode 26 "Shining ☆ Days"
(Shining ☆ Days)
2005-03-31
Miyu wakes up Mashiro from a frozen block of ice. Mashiro then revives all the people who had evaporated. Yuuichi comes to rescue Mai and Mikoto defeats Reito. The Obsidian Prince is revealed in true form later defeated by Kagutsuchi and everything returns to normal. Reito and Yuuichi want Mai, and Mikoto doesn't want to share.

I will do the same with Mai Otome in it's respective section. ^_^ I'll add screen shots in the future to each corresponding episode, so it tickles your memory better.

If you want to add anymore references, by all means. ^_^

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My-HiME_episodes
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down