Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

+38
LyriumEidolon
firesphere306
Kuga Natsuki
franticfranz
Midori Sugiura
depression76
BMeph
midori's crazy398
iRenji0713
WorthyDrummer
IlliterateKoi
Lerena
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyria Lightning
ookamidesu
Veronica-Searrs
HollowPoint
Kara
Yuri-hime
Sergay Tate
raynejan
GhibliFreek
hildebrant
GoldenSun13
Konaxookami
The Fire Stirring Ruby
MidnightPersona
Vampirestein
Chaglette
megarockman
pokemoneg
Defiant
Midori Sugiura99
Chibi Rachy
Loki Silvertongue
Amaya
Acid Raw
Luu Sky Sapphire
42 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins - Page 5 Empty Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:23 am

Mine is came from the fake queen of Windbloom city. I thought that its more cute when i used Mashiro Blan de Windbloom than Kazahana Mashiro[Kazahana means jap.word of "Princess" comes from the royal blood]. They calling me MASHIRO for short. :3
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins - Page 5 Empty Re: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:Mine is came from the fake queen of Windbloom city. I thought that its more cute when i used Mashiro Blan de Windbloom than Kazahana Mashiro[Kazahana means jap.word of "Princess" comes from the royal blood]. They calling me MASHIRO for short. :3

Great choice for a name! I always loved Queen Mashiro as a character, so it's awesome seeing more dedicated fans of hers. Happy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue May 31, 2016 4:33 pm

Mine is pretty straight forward: it's the name of the GEM of the beautiful & awesome Juliet Nao Zhang, everyone's favourite initially-unwilling recruit to the ShizNat Five.

Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins - Page 5 Ss_mai22
"Dude, what the hell happened to my hair?"

Incidentally, the spinel is sometimes passed off as a ruby - the GEM used by everyone's favourite lovestruck AWOL nearly member of the ShizNat Five.

The "f" at the end comes, believe it or not, from "Elf," a species of being in Germanic mythology.

Otherwise, I go by Captain Obvious, itself a combination of my self-appointed military rank and what much of what is written above is.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
Incidentally, the spinel is sometimes passed off as a ruby - the GEM used by everyone's favourite lovestruck AWOL nearly member of the ShizNat Five.

Nao Yuuki It's funny you mention that. Juliet Nao Zhang is perhaps the worst member of the Five Columns. At the same time, she's also the best. HEAR ME OUT...if it weren't for her sacrifice against Yuna, Nina wouldn't of completed her redemption mission. leek

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Nao Yuuki It's funny you mention that. Juliet Nao Zhang is perhaps the worst member of the Five Columns. At the same time, she's also the best. HEAR ME OUT...if it weren't for her sacrifice against Yuna, Nina wouldn't of completed her redemption mission.  leek

Excellent point. She's the greenhorn who makes herself a target, enabling Nina a chance to make it out (even after all that's gone before she's still looking out for Nina - a cynic with a soft centre?). Awesomeness follows. And, considering Yuna's list of victims, which is basically a list of Earl's finest, getting, er, stoned is no disgrace.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Excellent point. She's the greenhorn who makes herself a target, enabling Nina a chance to make it out (even after all that's gone before she's still looking out for Nina - a cynic with a soft centre?). Awesomeness follows. And, considering Yuna's list of victims, which is basically a list of Earl's finest, getting, er, stoned is no disgrace.

Not on her previous incarnation's level. Nao Yuuki was a pure cynic with no real reason to help anyone (unless it's conveinient for her). Juliet (don't call her that!) does have a heart deep inside her "gives zero fucks about Garderobe" exterior. She even reads Nina's journal and doesn't judge her (much) about the mushy deep feelings concerning Major Wang.

laugh I must stress once again that Miss Maria was one of these victims. If she couldn't do it, I don't expect Juliet to. But she tried, dammit! SHE TRIED! swoon
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Not on her previous incarnation's level. Nao Yuuki was a pure cynic with no real reason to help anyone (unless it's conveinient for her). Juliet (don't call her that!) does have a heart deep inside her "gives zero fucks about Garderobe" exterior. She even reads Nina's journal and doesn't judge her (much) about the mushy deep feelings concerning Major Wang.

Absolutely. One of the aspects of Otome that I appreciate is its presentation of the HiME counterparts as more rounded individuals, with Nao (loving the new avatar btw :3) being something of a postergirl.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:08 pm

Absolutely. One of the aspects of Otome that I appreciate is its presentation of the HiME counterparts as more rounded individuals, with Nao (loving the new avatar btw :3) being something of a postergirl.

:3 Couldn't be helped. Zhang Juliet's Shima Gang not only wears matching shirts; she proves that real men wear PINK. Feels
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:20 pm

The word "Crimson" before "Yukito" does not have much origin. I did not get it from an anime or video game or anything. I just randomly inserted it as I like the color Crimson quite a bit, and think I probably should have used the word "Crystal" instead, to correspond with Mikoto's entitlement as the Crystal Princess in Mai-Otome. (If there is any way I can change my name, please tell me how! The more I think about it I would actually like to use the word Crystal instead of Crimson!)

The word Yukito comes from Toya's friend, the one who Sakura has a crush on, from Cardcaptor Sakura. He's my favorite character from that anime. I believe he's also in Tsubasa Chronicles as well but haven't seen that one yet.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:43 pm

crimsonYukito wrote:The word "Crimson" before "Yukito" does not have much origin. I did not get it from an anime or video game or anything. I just randomly inserted it as I like the color Crimson quite a bit, and think I probably should have used the word "Crystal" instead, to correspond with Mikoto's entitlement as the Crystal Princess in Mai-Otome. (If there is any way I can change my name, please tell me how! The more I think about it I would actually like to use the word Crystal instead of Crimson!)

The word Yukito comes from Toya's friend, the one who Sakura has a crush on, from Cardcaptor Sakura. He's my favorite character from that anime. I believe he's also in Tsubasa Chronicles as well but haven't seen that one yet.

You can always have your username changed if desired! My only rule on the forum is that you don't do it too often. Be 100% sure on what you'd like to be called. :) To request an official change, PM me anytime!

irina Yohko Dr. Helene and Irina Woods is standing by to make the transition!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
crimsonYukito wrote:The word "Crimson" before "Yukito" does not have much origin. I did not get it from an anime or video game or anything. I just randomly inserted it as I like the color Crimson quite a bit, and think I probably should have used the word "Crystal" instead, to correspond with Mikoto's entitlement as the Crystal Princess in Mai-Otome. (If there is any way I can change my name, please tell me how! The more I think about it I would actually like to use the word Crystal instead of Crimson!)

You can always have your username changed if desired! My only rule on the forum is that you don't do it too often. Be 100% sure on what you'd like to be called. :) To request an official change, PM me anytime!

irina Yohko  Dr. Helene and Irina Woods is standing by to make the transition!

Okay, thanks! I will probably have to think about it first before making a finalized decision. I don't want to change it just yet encase I regret it later.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:28 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Okay, thanks! I will probably have to think about it first before making a finalized decision. I don't want to change it just yet encase I regret it later.

XD This mindset didn't last long, did it? LOL! I did get a new message from you, though. I'll check it shortly! Happy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

XD This mindset didn't last long, did it? LOL! I did get a new message from you, though. I'll check it shortly! Happy

lol not really. I think it was just minutes in the difference! XD

Last edited by ShadowMikoto on Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minutes not hours! lol)
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:04 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:

LOL! It's okay! Have a MaiKoto lemon meme to ease your mind:

Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins - Page 5 Downlo27
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

This calls for a celebration! Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi

Lots of Mai's good food!

Edit: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins - Page 5 IPbMEMh

Last edited by ShadowMikoto on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding some artwork for this special occasion! ;))
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:50 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

This calls for a celebration! Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi

Lots of Mai's good food!

Edit: Behind the Names: Mai-Multiverse Username Origins - Page 5 IPbMEMh

laugh LOL! THAT'S BRILLIANT! Love Mai's fang tooth! It indicates annoyance. XD I'm also a MaiKoto shipper, so your new fanart is well within the healthy snack range. <3 Nice job!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5