Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

+6
Krystal of Nol
Sergay Tate
Juliet
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Artemis0820
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Juliet Sat May 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Thank you for putting the download link :D Just downloaded it, and I have no problem playing it on my lappy. I've played the PS2 version long time ago(before I even watched My HiME) but the PC version has more features, so yeah :3
Juliet
Juliet
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 211
Armitage GUTS!!! : 75

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Juliet wrote:Thank you for putting the download link :D Just downloaded it, and I have no problem playing it on my lappy. I've played the PS2 version long time ago(before I even watched My HiME) but the PC version has more features, so yeah :3

:3 Nice! Any chance of you recording footage? It would help a lot. Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Sun May 22, 2011 1:15 am

Juliet wrote:Thank you for putting the download link :D Just downloaded it, and I have no problem playing it on my lappy. I've played the PS2 version long time ago(before I even watched My HiME) but the PC version has more features, so yeah :3

and if you could understand the language, what about a summary for every good/bad story? :D thanks for downloading XD

btw, if you need some sort of walkthrough, i think i found something on the net. just ask me, or you can search it via the internet. :D

Last edited by Artemis0820 on Sun May 22, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my reply was too short XD)
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 399
Armitage GUTS!!! : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Mon May 23, 2011 8:24 am

oh yeah, that game is purely for Windows users right? hmm... this maybe a theory, but some soundtracks are in a certain folder there, also the images i think. you can rip them so that the off vocals of silent wing (mellow ver.) and others can be played on your computer without actually opening the game. well, some games have that some sort of "music folder/soundtrack folder" they use to store the BGM. if there is such, i hope it wouldn't be a bother to you if you upload them? Arika Yumemiya
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Wed May 25, 2011 3:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

:3 Nice! Any chance of you recording footage? It would help a lot. Viola

Artemis0820 wrote:

and if you could understand the language, what about a summary for every good/bad story? :D thanks for downloading XD

btw, if you need some sort of walkthrough, i think i found something on the net. just ask me, or you can search it via the internet. :D

Artemis0820 wrote:oh yeah, that game is purely for Windows users right? hmm... this maybe a theory, but some soundtracks are in a certain folder there, also the images i think. you can rip them so that the off vocals of silent wing (mellow ver.) and others can be played on your computer without actually opening the game. well, some games have that some sort of "music folder/soundtrack folder" they use to store the BGM. if there is such, i hope it wouldn't be a bother to you if you upload them? Arika Yumemiya

Will do! :D I'll record the footage and upload the music after my exam, it ends this Friday. The last day of my exam is also the last day of school so I'll have so much free time :3
Juliet
Juliet
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 211
Armitage GUTS!!! : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Wed May 25, 2011 3:40 am

I see. :) Good luck on your exams. I feel your pain, acing, or just passing, the exams at my school is one of my policies. :D

Darn, :| now I'm worried for my exams on August. lol!

Anyway, GOOD LUCK JULIET!!!! Mikoto Minagi
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Thank you very much, Juliet! We really appreciate it. Good luck on your exams and look forward to your donations!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Sat May 28, 2011 2:07 am

so is my theory correct? is there really a folder there where you can rip the images and soundtrack not included in the ost? XD
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Artemis0820 wrote:so is my theory correct? is there really a folder there where you can rip the images and soundtrack not included in the ost? XD

Ay, it was mentioned by someone on one of the video game sites (Gamefaqs or Gamewinners, I forget) a long time ago, I suppose that theory is true. *knocks on wood*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Sun May 29, 2011 5:22 am

i see. :) can't wait for those to be ripped XD
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:49 am

No major update, just wanted to share these two quick clips (in one video) from Mai HIME Unmei No Keitojou.

Short clips of Akane Higurashi and Yukino Kikukawa with their Childs in the Playstation 2/PC Mai-HiME game: Unmei no Keitoju

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:08 am

here's a link to all the character wallpapers from the game if anyone wants them:
http://circus.nandemo.gr.jp/common/maihime_pc/download/index.html

i'll be downloading the game if i can find a decent source (the torrent has no-one uploading it :()

edit: it's going to take 1 week 2 days to download at it's current rate. and the other source on the page isn't working anymore... lame
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:27 pm

*looks at bittorrent again* GO FASTER! >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:24 am

bump

Here's a collection of sequences from Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju video game. All eleven HiME with their CHiLDs are included:

All HiME and CHiLD sequences from Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju [Playstation 2+PC]

Sequences of all eleven HiME from the Playstation 2/PC Mai-HiME video game: Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju

Featured Mai-HiME characters in order:

Tokiha Mai and Kagutsuchi
Kuga Natsuki and Duran
Minagi Mikoto and Miroku
Amakawa Sakuya and Tsukiyomi
Miyu and Kamael
Alyssa
Sugiura Midori and Gakutenou
Yuuki Nao and Julia
Fujino Shizuru and Kiyohime
Higurashi Akane and Hari
Kikukawa Yukino and Diana
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Artemis0820 wrote:so is my theory correct? is there really a folder there where you can rip the images and soundtrack not included in the ost? XD

Ay, it was mentioned by someone on one of the video game sites (Gamefaqs or Gamewinners, I forget) a long time ago, I suppose that theory is true. *knocks on wood*

Well, I don't know about the images I hope so because I wish for some backgrounds... but the music I can give it to you guys if you give me a few days and if you don't have them of course :D
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:09 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Well, I don't know about the images I hope so because I wish for some backgrounds... but the music I can give it to you guys if you give me a few days and if you don't have them of course :D

:3 I would love the music for sure! Sign me up for a request! And many thanks, krystal-chan! Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
:3 I would love the music for sure! Sign me up for a request! And many thanks, krystal-chan! Arika Yumemiya

Of course! Here's the link for everyone who want it: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q9pmgw
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Downloading now! ^o^ I approve of this download!

ShizNat2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Downloading now! ^o^ I approve of this download!

ShizNat2

My, thank you. black cat
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:28 am

I guess a late 'thank you' message is better than none.

Thank you, Krystal-san :)
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Artemis0820 wrote:I guess a late 'thank you' message is better than none.

Thank you, Krystal-san :)

Sure, no problem! :D
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:18 pm

In case you missed the Mai HiME Merchandise you DO own? thread.

---

bump

Just got my copy of Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for the Playstation 2! It even came with a free soundtrack album for the game! In it's own DVD case with collectible cards of Mai, Natsuki, Mikoto, Sakuya Amakawa, and Miyu?! *_* LUCK-EE! Photos I took/scanned:

Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC - Page 2 Scan0002-4
Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC - Page 2 Scan0003
Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC - Page 2 Scan0004
Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC - Page 2 Scan0005
Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC - Page 2 Scan0006-1
Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju for Playstation 2 and PC - Page 2 IMG_20120126_155128

Now that this game is finally in my possession, expect tons of footage on our YouTube. Keep in mind that I don't know how to read Japanese. The goal is to record tons of footage for the game so we can finally figure out what the game is about, beyond what wikipedia told us. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 am

Let's Play: Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju Part ONE

Yo! Luu Sky Sapphire here. At long last, new gameplay footage for Unmei no Keitouju is finally on Mai-Multiverse! Rather than show you specific scenes as requested in the past, I'm just going to show you my entire play-through of this game. This a visual novel folks, this game is going to be practically endless. And I repeat, THIS IS A VISUAL NOVEL, it can get a tad boring. If you have the patience to sit through it, you can piece together what the story is all about. You're in the role of Kyouji Takamura (male) and so far I've just arrived at Fuuka Academy, meeting all the locals. Mai Tokiha, Natsuki Kuga, Mashiro Kazahana, Miyu Greer, Joseph Greer and the newest addition to the Mai HiME universe, Sakuya Amakawa.

Unmei no Keitouju is for the Playstation 2 and PC. This version is the Playstation 2 version!

I think the new HiME character Sakuya Amakawa broke the world record for saying "Big Brother" more than infinity times.

More parts will be up in the near future!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Sakuya's voice got in my nerves many times!!!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Sakuya's voice got in my nerves many times!!!

Tell me about it. @_@ There seems to be no end to her uke "Big Brother" cries. Let's just hope Shizuru shows up in Part Two of this video series. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next