Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizuru Viola deceiving Tomoe. What would you do differently?

+9
shezaei-neko
Kuga Natsuki
Magus Phantalus
frzn
ookamidesu
Kino karutta-chan
Artemis0820
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

shizuru - Shizuru Viola deceiving Tomoe. What would you do differently? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shizuru Viola deceiving Tomoe. What would you do differently?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:29 pm

I'll give my 2 pennies: Like in HiME, I believe Shizuru didn't do anything drastic. Like Shizuru's feelings to Natsuki in HiME, she didn't have a choice, did she? Since she was having a more difficult time trying to control her involuntary feelings. In Otome, when she was captured and played safe in her "chambers", Shizuru couldn't really do anything to Tomoe's infatuation. I mean, Tomoe had her hidden and captured, and pretty much all hers. If I was in a situation like Shizuru, I would've done the same what she had done. Desperate times calls for desperate measures!

Since Shizuru wanted Tomoe to get another reward and to set Natsuki free, in exchange for the deal was basically sex, since Tomoe was infatuated. Shizuru basically had no choice so she went along with it. And Shizuru saying she "had fun", I think she was basically having fun planning out her little schemes, and doesn't everyone or almost everyone find sex fun? I probably would've had fun as well using the sex to blossom my little schemes to escape HAHA Razz I mean sure sleeping with someone you don't like back is bad, but Shizuru basically did it to set Natsuki free. She did have Tomoe under her spell pretty much in order to set Natsuki free. Shizuru saying stuff like "My dear Tomoe", I think it was just to deceive Tomoe and to gain her trust more for a good cause.

And did Natsuki ever find out what happened between Shizuru and Tomoe? We're not even sure if and/or how Shizuru told Natsuki what really happened at the teahouse back in HiME. It was probably obvious anyway since Shizuru told Tomoe winning another woman's heart just LIKE THAT was the stupidest thing Tomoe has ever done xD If I had a lover who deceived someone else in order to set me free, I would've forgiven, because I don't think Shizuru cheated on Natsuki, since Shizuru didn't feel the same way towards Tomoe.

Shizuru is just a perfect artist when it comes to deep, desperate planning :twisted:
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Shizuru Viola deceiving Tomoe. What would you do differently? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shizuru Viola deceiving Tomoe. What would you do differently?

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:32 pm

At first, when I became a NatsuShizu shipper I wondered about this too. And in fact felt a bit bad about it.
Shizuru did it all for Natsuki, that's more than clear, but what about that: 'It was fun' comment? I didn't get it at that time Did that mean she enjoyed sexually playing with Tomoe and her baby fetishes?

But now that I've read all your comments. Maybe it's just me and my dilusional mind trying to undestand and forgive Shizuru's actions.
What I thought was: What if Shizuru just foreplayed with Tomoe but never did something with her? Also what if she didn't kiss her those times? (just like hookers) And well, if she kissed her, it was just a peck or something, nothing too passional.
And about that pic were she is holding the key, what if Shizuru drugged Tomoe that time to know her out and get free? Maybe that's why she said it was fun; to drug her.
Or maybe to see how much of a fool Tomoe was, fool enough to play with her like that so she could have not trouble at all to escape without too much trouble when the time came...

Another reason for Shizuru to stay there even with the knowledge that Natsuki was safe, would be to give Natsuki time and less trouble. If Tomoe was distracted and somehow pleased, she wouldn't chase Natsuki down; hence Natsuki would be safe enough to make a great strategy and contact all those who would help her to finish and capture Nagi. One thind less to worry about.
Because if Shizuru were to be on the run with Natsuki, it certainly would have made it more difficult. And if for some reason they were in a situation like the one that happened in Garderobe but in another place that led to all of this controversy, Shizuru would have done the same in a heart beat, so Natsuki could escape and formulate a plan to take Garderobe back. So it didn't matter when or where it would happen, at the end Shizuru was ready to give everything for Natsuki.
And this way she was kinda informed of all the situation. Analyzing the perfect time to escape, and waiting for Natsuki's instructions. Shizuru knew that Natsuki would be contacting her and needed her assistance from inside, so she could realy her plan to the other members in the Academy.

I think that Shizuru is the one that goes with the words: 'You may have my body, but my heart will never be yours.'
And Natsuki knows this, maybe yeah, she will be pissed due to Shizuru's resorts, but she can claim that body back anytime and be way more possesive about it, something that Shizuru certainly would appreciate.
I'm a believer that Natsuki knows and forgave Shizuru, and that Shizuru told Natsuki. After all, she's the one who has seen her real self.

There, those were my two cents...

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:19 am

Pretty well-analyzed :) Shizuru - the master of planning Natsuki Kruger2
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:03 pm

I think I would have just let Tomoe pretend to be a baby, but I wouldn't have had sex with her, because when u have sex with someone and later find out they used you, your entire life is shattered. Yet, Shizuru was probably so worried about Natsuki that she may have thought sex was the only way. I also think that Tomoe was trying her best to please Shizuru while pleasing herself. Tomoe just needed a but of help, and maybe if Shizuru would take the time to nicely explain to Tomoe about the situation, then Tomoe might listen, but she would still be sad about it. Either that, or I would ignore Tomoe and sing "it's a small world" until she got so annoyed that she would let me go. (i wanna b a psychologist one day so i also try to see things from Tomoe's perspective)
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Tomoe clearly knew that if was all a farse. She did say it when Shizuru was protecting Natsuki when she arrived.
Tomoe really didn't seem that crushed about it.
If anything she was just delusional...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Yet wouldn't you be hurt? I'm pretty sure she was hurting on the inside but let it out in anger...
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:52 pm

I'd say she was hurt, since she was pretty darn pissed, yet she was still delusional, since she said she would basically do anything to have Shizuru. She was hurt, yet she didn't want to give up. Seems legit to me
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Its like when people say "if u love her then u would let her go". I dont think thats right, if you love someone you are always going to chase after them, i mean who wants to suffer? I wonder what happened to Tomoe anyway, they thought she was dead but then she appears trying to take Yukinos job, bur what about after that?
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Who knows? I doubt she gave up...
But that's something I don't like to think about... Razz
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:04 pm

We'll probably never know what happened after Otome ended Razz
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Thats unfortunate
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:35 am

Saido wrote:Its like when people say "if u love her then u would let her go". I dont think thats right, if you love someone you are always going to chase after them, i mean who wants to suffer? I wonder what happened to Tomoe anyway, they thought she was dead but then she appears trying to take Yukinos job, bur what about after that?

Whatever happened, Saido, I'm disappointed that she gave up on Shizuru Viola. It felt a little out of character in Zwei for her to forget her number one priority. Now that I think about it, that would of been a great opportunity for a Natsuki vs. Tomoe moment. Tomoe returns to finish the job, only to fail again. Would of made an excellent scene. Irrelevant to the Yuna invasion? Sure, but still juicy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:21 am

I agree, it would have been a great moment.

Imagine Tomoe getting inside Garderobe to steal the Shizuru's statue so she can please her sick mind. Just to have the Gakuenchou stop her and engage in an epic battle!! X3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:58 pm

I agree as well, maybe one of us should draw a comic about it
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:50 am

shezaei-neko wrote:I agree, it would have been a great moment.

Imagine Tomoe getting inside Garderobe to steal the Shizuru's statue so she can please her sick mind. Just to have the Gakuenchou stop her and engage in an epic battle!! X3

Saido wrote:I agree as well, maybe one of us should draw a comic about it

Sadly I cannot draw. :) I do know someone who could make that scenario a reality, as long as I have creative control of what happens. Don't worry, Natsuki Kruger will be successful to follow proper canon with Mai-Otome. We just needs to see how the events unfold; that's the most rewarding part. ;3 *adds to to-do list*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:39 am

Haha~ Ikr! Ask wetochan! She could do it cuz she is amazing at drawing.
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:34 am

Shizuru Viola deceiving Tomoe. What would you do differently?

Hmm.. sadly, there's none. Tomoe has the upperhand in this situation. If I remember it correctly, Viola was held captive for a month (more or less). A person cannot hold resistance for that long. She was also under the impression her most important person is being held as a prisoner & couldn't risk angering her captor. Anyway, I don't think she fully-participated in the act. Although, I wish to verify if the translation for her response to Kruger was indeed "enjoyable".

I'm using Kruger & Viola because somehow I feel I cannot relate them to Mai-Hime's ShizNat. It's like Sunrise just used their names to attract fans.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:07 am

Indeed there was none. I really think people are missing a few good points about Viola deceiving Tomoe. If you think about it, when Tomoe gave Viola a kiss, it seemed that Shizuru was using telepathy to Natsuki, so perhaps Natsuki knew what was going on. And let's not forget this:

Natsuki "I'm so sorry. You had to suffer because of me"
Shizuru "It's alright. It was for Natsuki's sake. And I did have some fun".

So? Seems like Natsuki knew, since she felt sorry for Shizuru suffering her times in the chambers with Tomoe, and Shizuru had sex (or something) with Tomoe, for Natsuki's sake. And some fun? Perhaps Shizuru had fun planning things out :twisted: From the sex to the brainwashing, just to get the key and escape. What else could've Shizuru done? Nothing, as far as we know, since Tomoe wanted sex in the first place as an exchange for letting Natsuki free, but of course it wasn't a good idea for Shizuru, so she took advantage of Tomoe's exchange when it comes to sex :twisted: Nasty girl~
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Telepathy!? rei hino

We will need solid evidence for this, of course. ;p Yes, I know you can argue the moment Natsuki "felt" something was off:

shizuru - Shizuru Viola deceiving Tomoe. What would you do differently? - Page 2 PDVD_019

but we need more than that. :3 A lot more. Kruger "suffering" line implies Shizuru being jailed for so long and nothing more. That's just me though...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:18 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Telepathy!? rei hino

We will need solid evidence for this, of course. ;p Yes, I know you can argue the moment Natsuki "felt" something was off:

shizuru - Shizuru Viola deceiving Tomoe. What would you do differently? - Page 2 PDVD_019

More like a woman's intuition when her lover is cheating? :)
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:
More like a woman's intuition when her lover is cheating? :)

Good point, Natsuki-chan. I get that the scene was placed there for a reason, but it's definitely not telepathy. Remember, Sunrise went into Mai-Otome making ShizNat a canon couple. To project what Natsuki might feel about Shizuru and Tomoe having a sexual encounter, they have these awkward cutaways to the Gakuenchou. You heard her during her conversations with Mai, she is constantly worried about Shizuru.

Can you just feel the ShizuNatsu love? ShizNat3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Can I just say Kruger is really beautiful in this inset? Ironically, this is the Viola-Marguerite scene.
I'm really a Natsuki fan. It's her I adore, no matter whoever girl (Zhang *cough*) she ends up with.

shizuru - Shizuru Viola deceiving Tomoe. What would you do differently? - Page 2 Heart_10
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:26 am

*laughs* It's impossible for Natsuki to not be beautiful.

shizuru - Shizuru Viola deceiving Tomoe. What would you do differently? - Page 2 PDVD_097

^ Except that time.

Surprised you have no interest in Viola-Marguerite. It goes against the grain. Viola Sometimes a little scandal makes our yuri community better. Still, I hear ya. Natsuki is the most gorgeous female in the Mai-Series, I'll always support her no matter if it's ShizNat or some crack pairing she's involved with.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Surprised you have no interest in Viola-Marguerite. It goes against the grain. Viola Sometimes a little scandal makes our yuri community better.
I never liked the character of Tomoe, & I started feeling indifferent with Viola's character the moment she kissed Arika then Akira. Cheating, whether it's innocent flirting or to make her jealous, I think Natsuki deserves better.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsuki is the most gorgeous female in the Mai-Series, I'll always support her no matter if it's ShizNat or some crack pairing she's involved with.

Me, too! Natsuki Kruger2
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:
I never liked the character of Tomoe, & I started feeling indifferent with Viola's character the moment she kissed Arika then Akira. Cheating, whether it's innocent flirting or to make her jealous, I think Natsuki deserves better.

Fair enough! (now I sound like an Aussie...) Don't worry, a lot of fans feel the same way. Whereas Shizuru Fujino had such deep feelings for Natsuki Kuga, that she would never leave or cheat on her in any way, Shizuru Viola comes off more like a pimp. The only difference is that the Gakuenchou is most likely the only girl Shizuru entered a relationship with. Anyone else was just a one night stand to Viola and that's kinda wrong in some ways, yeah.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next