Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature]

2 posters

Go down

Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] Empty Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] B7beed10
Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite

MM Valkyrie, Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta, accepted a Hot Seat as Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite. Ask her anything you please!
[Playing as Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite: Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta].

#1 rule for any fanzone Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite

You are free to create a Hot Seat for any Mai-Series character, as long as you stay in character! Be it Akane Soi, Mai Tokiha, or the hundreds of Shizuru incarnations from fanfiction.net. Enjoy and start asking me questions!

Tell me Tomoe, what turns your twisted-little-self on the most? :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] Empty Re: Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Turns me on? I have no idea what you are talking about. Perhaps the stockades would suit you better instead of asking me such a question? Or maybe that is literally how every cursed person is on this peculiar site? Idiotically pathetic because they cannot get under my skin.

You are not Natsuki, be gone with you!

NatTom Opheliac Tomoe:
  • Blue font

Anime/Manga ShizTom Tomoe:
  • Green font

Back to top Go down

Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] Empty Re: Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Hello, my dear Tomoe.

*strokes her thigh with one hand, brushing her bangs out of her hair with the other*

Answer me this? Do I turn you on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:Hello, my dear Tomoe.

*strokes her thigh with one hand, brushing her bangs out of her hair with the other*

Answer me this? Do I turn you on?

*She keeps still, allowing the older woman's touch* Oh? Natsuki Gakuenchou-sama...? Then why are you asking me this? When you merely must find out yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:41 pm

*Smirks*

Seems I've got my answer.

*Gives a soft kiss to the girl's ear and leaves*

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:50 pm

<3 Wow, what a bitch!

Question for Anime/Manga ShizTom Tomoe: What makes you and your AU counterpart so damn sadistic? :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:58 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:<3 Wow, what a bitch!

Question for Anime/Manga ShizTom Tomoe: What makes you and your AU counterpart so damn sadistic? :3

What do you except? When fools get in my interest's way, they shall know. I don't care what happens to them, for all I care, they could rot in hell and get continuously tortured by Schwartz and Aswad. Oh, perhaps I'll just kill them slowly myself~

---

Natsssuki! Where do you think you're going?! I could easily distract you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:00 am

Oh? My Tomoe wants me to stay by her side?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Question for NatTom Opheliac Tomoe: Has Natsuki Kruger made you unleash several years of sexual frustration?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:Oh? My Tomoe wants me to stay by her side?

If you leave I'll follow you; if you ignore me, I'll violate you.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Question for NatTom Opheliac Tomoe: Has Natsuki Kruger made you unleash several years of sexual frustration?

Oh, yesss~ She has. Many times. But I am sure someone such as yourself would never have any experience such as the ones I've had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:Oh, yesss~ She has. Many times. But I am sure someone such as yourself would never have any experience such as the ones I've had.

Don't be so sure. Wink I have a history of converting those who don't follow the Lord's strict rule on Men and Women only.

Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] Pdvd_060

Returning tomorrow.

In the meantime, next question for NatTom Opheliac Tomoe:

Your feelings on asexual females?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Don't be so sure. Wink I have a history of converting those who don't follow the Lord's strict rule on Men and Women only.

Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] Pdvd_060

Returning tomorrow.

In the meantime, next question for NatTom Opheliac Tomoe:

Your feelings on asexual females?

Asexual women? They are worthless. How am I supposed to make them join me to capture and then torture all of those cowardly fools who threaten to destroy my property? For some reason, whenever I am finally happy with Natsuki, I am always torn away from her!

The same can be seen through my strange ShizTom counterpart, where ever she is these days anyway. She is constantly being shunned and brushed back in those pathetic FanFictions for merely having an attraction to Shizuru Oneesama anyway.

Asexual women are... annoying.

---
Although I do find asexuals interesting, I've always wondered what it would be like to never be sexually attracted to someone. Well... they can get romantically involved but I wouldn't see Tomoe being interested in that side, would she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Have to agree with both of you Tomoe.

((We had an asexual member a long time ago, wish she were still around. Rarely met anyone like that.))

Next question:

Tomoe Marguerite in general seems to have smexy fashion sense:

Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] Pdvd_061

Where do you both shop at? :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 pm

*stares at the picture and drools*

I really liked those lacy panties you wore last time, mind slipping them on again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:04 am

Oh? 'Smexy' fashion sense? You mean:

NatTom Tomoe: Zipang
Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] 07409310
Notice the hairclip?

ShizTom Tomoe: Aries
Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] 1dc57410

NatTom Tomoe: Pirate/Ninja?
Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] Ac820110

ShizTom Tomoe: The fack is happening here?
Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] Ban94510

NatTom/ShizTom Tomoe: Oh, oh~
Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] Mo_tom10

Shop at? Well, isn't that considerate. Shizuru's Secret

---
LOL
Teal font: Shiz and Nat Tomoe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:11 pm

My manly urges are still stuck on ShizTom Tomoe: Aries. <3 Tomoe would make millions as a model.

Next question for all Tomoe: How does seeing this make you feel...

Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] 25508_113797991986191_100000679711093_121842_1018013_n

As a bonus question, does Shizuru have something against bikinis? makoto
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:26 pm

She is... or used to be respected; but considering my attention was quickly pulled away from her, and instead over to Natsuki, I wouldn't really take any notice of her anymore, would I? Shizuru Oneesama is... very cultured to say the least.

Shizuru Oneesama~ Oh, how perfect her fashion is, how the colours blend together so strangely to form into something so... her. Shizuru Oneesama merely doesn't wear bikinis because she doesn't want to catch the attention of the many fools who run across the grounds, who knows what diseases some of those filthy girls have.

---
To be truthful I've never liked Shizuru's swimsuit, in both HiME and Otome; its just... urg. Blue doesn't really suit Shizuru all that much, and violet is over doing it. Natsuki and Shizuru should have swapped their swim suit colours lol.

But Shizuru's swimsuit in Otome... that is even more... rofl >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Ara ara, how could you not love my sense of style from Mai-Otome:

Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] PDVD_010

Hot Seat: Sadistic Tomoe Marguerite [Mature] PDVD_019

What I had on was better than what Youko had. Shizuru Fujino These colors suit me, all the young ladies love it fufufu~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:09 am

(( Oh and can you explain how it felt to be touched by those water creatures?

Mai Otome Sub/Dub Comparisons 10: We're both girls...right?

:49-54 Fufufufu~))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:55 pm

The hell! My emails said nothing about you replying, Luu. Anyway: o.o

---

IT WAS DISTURBING SINCE IT WAS SHIZ-UKI.

---

Font colour obvious changed for the ShizTom/NatTom merge since cyan blinds you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:20 pm

((Huh? Probably because of the name changes. o_o;

Here's a question for all Tomoe...

How do you feel about the performance of your English voice actress? ;3 She tries so hard to sound desperate and horny to me. On the plus side, anytime Tomoe "snaps", she sounds awesome! Shizuru Fujino ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by HollowPoint Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:19 am

@Opheliac Tomoe. You don't have the same "fetish" when it comes to Kruger, that your counterpart had for Shizuru, do you?
HollowPoint
HollowPoint
Cracked Pairings Expert
Cracked Pairings Expert

Bubuzuke points : 362
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:26 am

Pfft, I forgot about this again! Anyhow; I'm going to reply, finally.

---

I found her voice very... boring to begin with, but as soon as she went crazy, it was so... I don't know, it is a good take of me, I have to say anyway. Though the 'numbed' down sensation of whenever she speaks 'normally' still gets at me-

EVERYONE KNOWS I AM THE BEST TOMOE. MY VOICE IS SUPREME!

Oh, oh, sorry, ShizTom Tomoe decided it would be intelligent to slap me across the face a few times with her ratt-

YOU SAY THAT, AND YET YOUR FETISH IS PATHETIC, I WOULD NEVER HAVE SUCH A DISGUSTING FETISH AS GETTING ALL 'GOO GOO' OVER SCARS. ESPECIALLY IF THEY BELONG TO THAT DAMN FORSAKEN GAKUENCHOU!

<_< *Gags ShizTom Tomoe* I'll be off now~ I require to produce some TomTom here, it seems~

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:36 am

You can never produce enough TomTom. tomoe2

Next question for Mai-Otome anime Tomoe: How often did you sexually abuse Miya? Don't lie. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Oh... a lot~

The desks, the shower, the pool at night, the dorm rooms~

There was especially this time when I...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down