Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse Chapter I: Shared Destiny [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

4 posters

Go down

destiny - Mai-Multiverse Chapter I: Shared Destiny [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]  Empty Mai-Multiverse Chapter I: Shared Destiny [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm

NOTE: Welcome to the first chapter of The Mai-Multiverse O.C. Roleplay! I'll be starting off as Una Shamrock and Hikari Bregna. If you're confused about my O.C. Hikari, you can visit the the application thread to read her bio again. Same goes for other characters you don't know:

Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay Guild *Applications*

That's about it, have fun reading and good luck with your parts!

HiME Mai-Multiverse Chapter I: Shared Destiny HiME

Many years ago, a planet lost in a myriad of stars existed. Great wars have taken place on this planet which have taken the lives of many great men and women. Women most of all, for they were the chosen warriors sent to fight for a doomed destiny. It was sometime after the bloodshed of these great wars that a heroine was born. The bravest heroine ever born and, naturally, she was a princess, the greatest princess on this planet. Her name was Arika Yumemiya, The Blue Sky Sapphire. She began her journey to Garderobe in hopes of someday becoming a great Otome. The brave little girl also faced difficult challenges, together with her brave friends: 'The Fire Stirring Ruby' Mai Tokiha, Midori the Aswad leader, Mikoto the Cat Goddess, Nina Wang and the Merciful Intelligential Yggdrasil Unit. Best known to Arika as Miyu Greer.

About a year after the Yuna incident, Queen Mashiro invited all neighboring nations to celebrate together at the beautiful kingdom of Windbloom. Peace has returned to the planet, but the people of Windbloom were the happiest in all the world because they were ruled by their kind Queen. Queen Mashiro was loved by all the people in her happy kingdom all except the cunning and evil Grand Duke Nagi, who is still desperately trying to get released. With him out of the way, the kingdom began preparing for the joyous ceremony for their Queen, Meister Arika and all Otome.

Meanwhile, in the outskirts of Windbloom Kingdom, Una Shamrock, just finished an encounter with a familiar face from the past.

"It is been brought to my attention that you have violated the peace between Windbloom and the Aswad, Have you no shame that a mere Otome, one that has been nestled in the abyss for many years, has taken you down with minimal ease?"

"You're right, woman. I wasn't counting on running into the former Bewitching Smile-"

"Save your talk for the weak, Aswad warrior."

*grabs him by the throat*

"Many years ago, I would of killed you without hesitation."

"You wouldn't be the first Otome to say that to me..."

"I'm a changed woman, freed from the strict order created by my Big Sisters of Garderobe's past. Perhaps you haven't realized it, but the daughter of Lena Sayers has transformed our world."

"...and 'made it better' for everyone."

"So you agree?"

"I do. Still, the thought of the Blue Sky Sapphire's offspring doesn't halt my true objective. The moment I recover from this injury, we'll just have to try this again."

"There won't be a next time, you will tell me exactly what you're looking for."

"Under one condition."

"Which is?"

"You let me leave with the relic once I've uncovered it."

Una hesitated for a minute, only to shrug it off. "Fine, but if you double cross me, you'll be joining Lena Sayers in the 'world of the stars' as your kind always put it."

"You're no different than Shizuru Viola."

"We are nothing alike. Speak!"

"Very well. What I am after should be of no surprise to you."

"Ancient technology?"

"Not like this. I have discovered the whereabouts of a device that could send me to other worlds and travel to the past and future. This sounds like an impossibility, but I assure you it's the truth."

"How did you uncover this information?"

"You wouldn't believe me."

"ANSWER ME!"

"The relic called to me in my dreams, telling me it's capabilities and where to pinpoint it's location."

"You place full confidence this voice, though it provided no solid evidence?"

"Correct, this is a power beyond anything the Otome possess. If it's going to benefit me, I'm taking my chances in the name of the Aswad."

"Why haven't you told you leader yet?"

"Like yourself, she would of stopped and questioned me. Midori isn't my mother, she doesn't need to know why I need this device's powers. It's very personal."

"You want live forever."

"..."

"Before the Black Valley disease drove you and your comrades into a life of misery and death."

"They were right about you, Una Shamrock. Smart and point blank direct like a heartless killer.

"You Aswad were never difficult to figure out. The only question remains, where is this relic?"

"There," pointing directly at a small village. Suddenly in the blink of an eye, Rad leapt over the former Gakuenchou and darted towards the village.

"Hikari-chan..."

Hikari Bregna, a strange girl with incredible feats. She idolizes Arika Yumemiya and all Otome who fight for justice. She prepares dinner for her parents, who have just returned home from work. "Monica-mama! Vanessa-mama! Dinner's ready!"

"Hikari-chan, you're just so sweet." replied Vanessa Bregna. "How was your schooling today with Una-sama?"

"That's enough about Una Shamrock, she's just a bitter old woman who wants my daughter all to herself!" yelled Monica Bregna, unable to cope with the fact that Hikari could be a danger to everyone if placed in the wrong hands. "I forbid you to ever see her anymore."

"But why, Monica-mama? Una-sama has taught me everything I needed to control my powers so that I would never hurt the people around me."

Monica snapped back viciously, "Lately she's been going mad, it's her bitterness of not being part of Queen Mashiro's big Otome reunion. She knows you better than anyone else, daughter. If she were to snap one day, the first thing she'll do is use you for her own selfish gain."

"She would never do that to me!"

"Honey, please relax. Hikari, please go downstairs and wait for us.

"Okay, Vanessa-mama" sighed Hikari.

"Monica, you know becoming an Otome is her calling. One of these days she will not be held back any longer."

"She wouldn't be able to handle herself out there and you know it. She's so powerful, she could be considered a national threat. Do you recall the loud Brigadier of Aries? Her strength pales in comparison to our daughter's."

Vanessa embraces her overprotective lover warmly, kissing her cheek. "You taught her better than that, my darling. Hikari knows what's right and what's wrong. I do not disagree when you say that Hikari is capable of hurting others. But that is not the girl we raised together. Have faith in her, my love. I do."

Looking very coy, Monica turns her attention to Vanessa, staring into her deep brown eyes. "You're right. I'll take her to Windbloom immediately. They'll train her properly."

In the basement of the Bregna home, Hikari sat there crying in frustration over her powers. She knew they were the cause of her parent's disapproval, not Una. "Una-sama always told me to follow my dreams, that my powers were a gift to the world. The biggest mistake I've ever made was sharing my dream with others. How could I be so stupid, there's no such thing as dreams for people like me..."

"If you don't get out of my way, there will be nothing left to dream about."

Suddenly Hikari is picked up by an intruder who proceeds to fling her across the room, crashing against the hard wall.

"Ugh, what happened?" Hikari said to herself as the intruder began to tear into the basement floor with a large sharp weapon, uncovering what he had so long waited for.

"At last, the relic is mine!"

"Who are you?"

"Rad, one of the Aswad." answered a cold and distant voice.

"Una-sama! Why would the Aswad search my home for a piece of junk?!"

"Hikari. I want you to fight."

"WHAT!?"

"Fight Rad and don't let him get away with that device."

"As always Bewitching Smile Amethyst, you are lying sack of shit."

"But Una-sama, my-"

"Your parents..."

"...what happened to my mommies?!"

"HIKARI DON'T ARGUE WITH ME! FIGHT nao!"

"But I..."

"Then how about a new deal, woman. I kill the girl and you let me go."

"Deal and I mean it this time."

"How difficult can one child be? She couldn't tickle a SLAVE."

"Hikari! Flick him!"

"Flick me? I don't have time for this nonsense, nao DIE-"

Outside of the village there was nothing but silence until a screaming cyborg body could be seen soaring the air, smashing into a large mountain. The impact caused the mountain to collapse on top of Rad's body. Hikari climbed out of the hole that Rad's body went through and raced to find her opponent's body. Una Shamrock followed close behind. Somehow Rad was still alive. Barely. His strong cybernetic body was severely damaged, all he could do was pull himself out of the rubble. Realizing he was unable to stand, Una walks over and steps on his hand. Rad let out a powerful scream of agony.

"The relic. Give it to me."

"NEVER!!!!!!!" yelled Rad, using his brute force to land back on his feet. He then knocks Una with a hard shoulder-block which sends her crashing into Hikari. Hikari never left her feet, she just casually catches her mentor as if she caught a light ball. "Are you okay, Una-sama?!"

"My...arm is broken. Quickly, Rad has activated a dimensional warp..." the pain begins to settled in for Una. "You...must...stop...him"

"It's over Una Shamrock, I will no longer have to go through the suffering of this disease that not even Arika and her Queen can fix. I want to live as a human child once again and repeat it for all eternity! Then I'll make sure to travel to an alternate time-line where you are a helpless infant that I can crush with a single blow!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" shouted Hikari, attempting to stop Rad by throwing a nearby boulder with incredible force. The boulder connects, but manages to destroy the relic in
the process.

"YOU BITCH! YOU ARE DESTABILIZING THE POWERS OF THE RELIC......RAGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A ever-growing flash emitting from the doorway created by the relic begins to swallow everything around it.

Vanessa-mama...

Monica-mama...

Una-sama...

Where are you?

((Everyone: Continue Chapter 1 by introducing your characters and what they were doing prior to the destruction of the AU relic, which causes the universes to form together. End your part with the white light swallowing your O.C.s and Canon characters up. Since your characters didn't witness the events in Hikari's world, it's a bigger WTF moment for your O.C.s. Once you have all finished your side of the story, we will move onto chapter two.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

destiny - Mai-Multiverse Chapter I: Shared Destiny [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]  Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter I: Shared Destiny [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Chaglette Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:15 am

Reika is walking through the hallways, bored and hungry. "School... is stupid. The next lesson is math... OH SHIT." She thought to herself and sighed. She scratched her head and crossed her arms in annoyance. "That stupid math teacher is... stupid. She sounds like background noise and she is way TOO loud..." She summons her child and as usual made it morph into her clone which in return Reika has to treat it to ice cream. "Please! Saku-chan, it'll make you alpha cat!" Her child, Sakuragi, only hissed at her and morph into her clone before walking away. Reika then happily made her way to the rooftop.

When the girl finally reached the rooftop she relaxed and stretched her body. Reika jumped onto the small house on the rooftop where she sometimes wondered why was the room there in the first place. She laid down before sensing a familiar intruder. She materialized her elements and ambushed the intruder. "Woah, Reika! Must you do this all the time?!" Akira countered by materializing her own elements. "Hi Akira-kun~" Reika smirked. "Sheesh, can't you attend math lessons for once?" "Why? My math is perfect, even though I hate math." "Coz I noticed Sakuragi has been writing Algebraic statements in the sand" "She's on her way to be alpha cat!" Reika laughed and stopped attacking.

The two HiMEs chatted for a while before Reika asks, "Why are you here?" "I'm......" "You're skipping math too?!" Reika laughs before suggesting, "Why not we have a play fight?" Before Akira can reply, Reika jumped backwards and then lunged forward for the first strike. Akira being the NINJA ( Akira Okuzaki ) did the same actions as Reika and lunged forward. "What the-" Reika exclaimed when a white portal suddenly appeared between the two fighters. Both, unable to stop, lunged right into the portal.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

destiny - Mai-Multiverse Chapter I: Shared Destiny [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]  Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter I: Shared Destiny [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Konaxookami Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:28 pm

"You lied to me you know," Fumi glanced to the teenager leaning against her desk, "You told me that I was the only one like this-Like..." he struggled with a proper word and his brow furrowed, "Well-Different," he frowned, sending a glare to the headmistress.

"Kaito, you do realize I wouldn't be able to tell you about them if I wanted to, right?" Fumi's voice was light, a smile playing at her lips as she poured her tea. "Just as I wouldn't be able to tell them about you," she added.

"Feh," Kaito scowled, pushing himself off the desk, "I still don't like it. You're too cryptic. Where'd a former maid get that sort of skill?" he jeered.

Fumi didn't brittle as he has wished, "From her former mistress of course. Mashiro-sama was extremely good at saying something and yet nothing at all," her voice was still cheerful as she turned to the boy, "Shouldn't you be at class right nao Kaito? Even though you happen to be with me, I'm sure your teacher isn't too happy with you missing their lesson," she hinted.

"Tryin' to get rid of me already?" Kaito smirked, "I suppose class wouldn't kill me-but Michiko might, and she's in class right nao. Which means by default if I walk into class late I will inevitably end up getting beaten up by a girl. Which is not very cool at all,"

"Then you'd better hurry to class," Fumi insisted, ignoring the boy's warning of his impending doom.

"Traitor..." He grumbled, grabbing his bag and heading out of the office. He sighed, running a hand through his hair, "Man...the last thing I want to do is get a double lecture today...Sensei will let me hear it, and Michi? Damn...she'll talk my ear off!" he groused, kicking the pavement on the way out of the headmaster's building. He turned his eyes to the crystal dome up ahead. "Well...Leon-sempai's in class...and Michi's not around...if I cut into the hall 'o ribbons, I should be able to wait out the morning period,"

Kaito trotted off towards the building and glanced around inside. "Nothing but rails and ribbons," he grinned, heading to said rail and dropping his bag. Leaning against the pole he glanced down at the ribbons closest.

"You aren't going to put a ribbon on it?"

"Why would I do something like that? Who would I even make it out for?"

"Jerk!"

"Ow! Hey, why'd you punch me?!"

"You are so insensitive..."

"Michi..." the nickname slipped from his lips without him even thinking about it, "You put a ribbon on here for me...didn't you?" he let his eyes trail the length of the circle, "But I'll bet Leon-sempai took it off before I could even see it," a stray chuckle escaped his throat and he shifted, searching his pocket for something.

Pulling out his cellphone he flipped it open, glancing at the background, him, Kanaye and Michiko, standing in front of the Crystal Hall, laughing. His journalism teacher Harada-sensei had sent it to him, and when Michiko had seen it she forced him to make it his background photo. He smirked, he hadn't changed it though, so what did that say about him? Plugging at some buttons he got to the text messaging screen. Already he had a message waiting for him.

Where are you? Sensei's gonna scream your ear off if you don't get to class soon! If he doesn't I will! You'd better be back in time for lunch! I have something I want to talk to you about.-Michiko

Another few chuckles and a wan smile came forth as Kaito tapped on the keys of his phone, answering the text.

I'm in the Crystal Hall. I'll be here when class is over. There's something I want to talk about too. See you soon. -Kaito

Pressing the send button and then snapping his phone shut he redeposited it into his pocket. He glanced at the center of the room, at the very strange hole that the rail stopped people from falling into. He furrowed his brow, why was that even there? He leaned forward and frowned, "It makes no sense...why not just...fill it in?" he murmured, "Or...did it have something to do...with the HiME?" he glanced at his free palm and let a light frost sheen over his skin. "I wonder..." he turned the palm towards the hole and sent a shard of ice hurtling downward.

He waited to hear the telltale shattering, but it never came. Eyes widening, he tried it again, with the same results. "What the hell?" He scowled for real this time, "What is up with this freakin' school?" He turned back from the railing and picked up his bag, "Fumi...Man-do I have things to ask you...Damn it-why doesn't she ever tell me the whole damn story?" he growled, stalking towards the doorwway.

He stopped though, feeling his neck prickle slightly. Something...was behind him? He turned slowly, and his eyes widened as he saw white light crawling forth from the center of the hall. "What the hell!?" He stumbled backwards, scrambling for the doorway but he wasn't fast enough. Squeezing eyes shut as the light blinded him he brought his hands up in defense.

Damn it! DAMN IT! What the hell is this?! He tried to claw at the whatever force seemed to be pulling at him, but it was to no avail. Shit...looks like we won't be talking today after all Michiko... the thought formed at the back of his mind-and it was the last thing he remembered before it all went blank.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:15 pm

((Kruger and I worked together on ours, since all our characters are kinda close.))

Raven groaned as she woke up with the sun. Today was Monday. I hate Mondays, she thought to herself, nothing interesting ever happens. She lay in bed for a few more minutes, idly wondering what her family was up to. No doubt, her twin brother Corvin would be getting ready for school. Ignis and his wife were probably still sleeping, or trying to what with their infant son and all, chances were that her mother would show up at some point during the day to help out. Guaranteed that Sadi would still be sleeping. She never gets up early, Raven thought with something of a fond smile. Kalvin was probably studying for exams, or not, if his girlfriend is there, and Casus…Fumi only knew what kind of trouble he was getting into. It’s a good thing Amelia can keep him in line, Raven thought wryly, he’d have never made it through school otherwise.

She sighed as she got up, slowly stretching to wake herself up. She went through her morning routine in silence before leaving the dorm and heading to the campus proper. It was early yet, but she had a few things to take care of before classes started. She made her way to the Student Council room, even though Haruka certainly wouldn’t be up this early. She could still give her message to Shizuru to be relayed later.

An impish smile taking over her face, one of the more mischievous students watched Raven. Once the girl was close to the door, she struck. "Surprise!" She yelled, taking hold of Raven and pushing her into the room.

“Hey!” Raven yelped as she was pushed into the Student Council room. “What the hell, Kruger? Must you always stalk me?” She finally looked around the room, noticing that she and Kruger were not alone. Natsuki was sitting on Shizuru’s desk leaning back as the enigmatic Kaichou pressed forward, lips locked together. Upon closer inspection Shizuru’s hand had clearly found its way under Natsuki’s jacket, and Natsuki didn’t seem to mind.

"Why yes, I must." Kruger smirked, snugly wound around Raven's back. "Ah, and little Kuga is also getting it. Go little buddy, go." She cheered them on.

Raven sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose and tried to wriggle away from Kruger. “You two do this every day,” she asked in a perfectly neutral tone, “or did you just wake up and decide to make out with your girlfriend in the Student Council room before school?” She paused. “Again.”

Natsuki immediately dislodged from Shizuru, blushing as she fell from the desk onto her back, her skirt whirring in the air. "Nice show." Kruger commented, holding Raven from behind tighter.

“Ara,” Shizuru said as she straightened out her own skirt, “what brings Raven and Kruger here on such a fine morning? Surely there are more interesting places to be?” Raven growled slightly, but quit struggling. She knew it was a lost battle. “I have the report Haruka demanded of me,” she rolled her eyes, “I figured I’d just give it to you, since we both know she’ll be doing just that.”

Standing, and brushing down her skirt with a slight dignified air, Natsuki cleared her throat as she returned to Shizuru's side, blushing faintly. "More interesting places to be, indeed...like my dorm." Kruger whispered into Raven's ear, smirking wider.

Offering the report to Shizuru, Raven glanced briefly at Kruger as she blushed a brilliant red. Shizuru took the papers Raven offered to her and skimmed over them, smirking a bit at Raven’s clear discomfort as she subtly brushed up against Natsuki.

Blushing softly, Natsuki leaned against Shizuru as she kept her eyes down. Kruger cooed softly into Raven's ear, taking a little lick.

Raven growled at Kruger in warning as she once again tried to wriggle her way out of the stronger girls grasp, blush still firmly in place. “Kruger I swear….” She trailed off as a brilliant white light appeared in the middle of the Student Council room. All four students watched as the light pulsed once before enveloping them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glaring out the window, the tall raven haired woman looked, not past the glass, but at the reflection. "Shizuru." She greeted idly.

“Good morning, Natsuki,” Viola greeted as she wrapped her arms around the Gakuenchou from behind, resting her head on the woman’s shoulder. “I trust you slept well?”

"Of course I did, you were there when I awoke." The raven haired woman gave a small smirk, relaxing back into the Archmeister.

“Mm,” Viola purred softly with a smile, “and what Might Natsuki have to do today that has her glaring out the window so early?”

Her face returning to the same glare, the younger woman spoke. "It seems there has been a strange disturbance going around. I've felt something an hour ago, and it's only gotten stronger.”

“Ara, perhaps it has something to do with the white light that was reported earlier?”

"White light?" Natsuki returned her glare to Shizuru's reflection. "So you knew."

Shizuru chuckled a bit, meeting the Gakuenchou’s gaze in the reflection. “Many of the students saw the light as well, Natsuki.”

Giving a grunt, Natsuki softly blushed. "Quiet, Shizuru." She grumbled.

Shizuru chuckled again before returning her focus to the window. “Ara, is that light getting larger?”

"Eh?" Natsuki focused on the light. "It is..." Backing away from the window, she kept Shizuru behind her as the brightness blinded her.

Shizuru squinted against the light as she wrapped her arms tighter around her Natsuki.

Closing her eyes against the light, Natsuki clung onto Shizuru as the light came around them.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:56 am

The bright light consumed these young ladies into a void where they remained unable to move. At that very moment, all Hikari could think about was the safety of her family, including her beautiful mentor. She felt a deep sense of regret by attempting to stop Rad, the relic truly had unlimited power.She shrugged the regret off in her mind, realizing she did what Una Shamrock told her. Knowing whatever this predicament is, it's exactly what Una had planned. Was it? Hikari's head was filled with questions and there were no answers in sight to ease her anxiety.

What have I done?

Is this the afterlife?

No...

I don't feel cold.

It's a warm comforting light.

Then why do I feel a sense of uneasiness?

Deep within her mind, Hikari witnessed a glowing star that began moving itself away slowly. It was clear to Hikari that she was trapped within her subconscious mind, regardless, she ran after the glowing star. She was not a slow runner by any means, but no matter how hard she tried, Hikari couldn't reach the star. "Where are you going?!" shouted Hikari, growing frustrated with this possible dreamworld she was venturing in. "I need to find a way out of this place and I have a feeling you're my ticket home! Come back here!" The glowing star stopped as if it were responding to Hikari's wishes at last. The star itself started to glow, revealing itself to be a symbol that Hikari remembered in one of Una's picture books. "Wait, is that..."

"Hikari Bregna"

"Yes! It is I, Hikari Bregna! 'It is I'? What kind of line is that?! Pull yourself together, Hikari-chan! Please, I'm looking for Una-sama and my parents. Take me to them!"

"I will return you to your world."

"You will? Wow, that was easy! Oh thank you so much, Mr. symbol!"

"I am not 'Mr. symbol'. I am a voice of the past who nurtures the power of the HiME Relic your enemy stole."

"HiME?"

"Since ancient times, the power of this Relic has been used to travel into the past and alter the future. There are three Holy Relics within the multiple existences that our Lady governs. Only when all three are brought together, will you be able to undo what is about to occur."

"Is my world in danger? I am willing to protect it!"

"It may be, I cannot answer this. What's certain is that your world and worlds beyond that of yours are becoming one."

"Una-sama did teach me about planetary alignment..."

"It's not as simple as that, young lady. This is a connection of alternate realities. Outer-space meeting inner-space. The past and the future. The Gods referred to this phenomenon as MULTIverse."

"MULTIverse?"

"The mere disruption of the HiME relical has caused this. One of it's many hidden powers."

"By simply throwing a huge rock it's going to mold realities together?! How scary!"

"Scarier when you consider the kind of worlds that will co-exist yours. The surviving inhabitants of worlds not of your own may be dangerous, triggering chaos and confusion."

"What must I do?"

"You have a pure heart child, I can feel it's energy. You were sent to your planet with extraordinary powers, the best you can do is prevent destruction and find the remaining two HiME Relics to return everything to it's former state."

Hikari then raised her hand like an eager schoolgirl. "Question! Can you tell me where to find them?"

"You didn't have to raise your hand, young lady. No, I cannot tell you. I can only tell you that the one the Aswad warrior found was the only one from your universe. The others were sent to the most isolated realities. nao that the MULTIverse has occurred, all three Relics will be in the same reality."

---

GM: In the next couple of scenes your O.C.s are also cocooned in the white light while the universes are in the process of connecting together. None of your O.C.s talk to the Guardian of the Relic, instead each of your O.C.s will experience a flashback to the most important time in their lives which involve their Most Precious Person. How that plays out is up to you, we unleash heavy creativity for this scene. Soon after the flashback ends, your O.C. will awaken to see everything dissolve around them, revealing Windbloom Kingdom. You do not meet yet (Raven and Kruger being the exceptions)! Your O.C.s are in various locations within Windbloom, as will Hikari. Where you decide to end up is up to you (the Slums, the woods near Garderobe, Garderobe Academy itself, etc), we can follow up from there. Once you're all done with that, Hikari will do the same and be dropped in Windbloom Kingdom, and eventually meet one of you. Who that will be is undecided.

Have fun, ladies. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:36 pm

(( UPDATE: To clear up confusion, ALL characters, canon and O.C. are trapped within the light))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:25 pm

"Where...am I?" Kaito's voice was hoarse, and he struggled to open his eyes. "Too Bright..." he groaned, shielding his eyes from the light. Am I dead? This...what is this? Kaito's head felt foggy, and he couldn't remember what had happened before he had tried to get out of the crystal hall. It had something to do with Michiko...didn't it?

"Michi..."

"You want me to do what?" I couldn't quite grasp what my kendo teacher was trying to say, "You want me to go on a date with MICHIKO?" I looked up at Tate incredulously.

"No! Not a date!" he objected, "Just...something to get her out of the house," he muttered, rubbing the back of his neck, "She's always so caught up in her studies and dance that she really doesn't do much else..." he frowned, "I want her to enjoy being a kid while she can, you know? And it's not like she'll listen to me..."

"And she'll listen to me?" I question, raising a eyebrow, "If you've forgotten, I also happen to be a boy, AND someone she's known for WAY too long. Chances are she'll just hit me," I protest.

"Yeah...but you're still her friend, and it's worth a shot right?" Tate paused for a moment, "Plus if you do this for me, I'll talk to your mom about letting you drop kendo,"

THAT got my interest, "For real?"

"For real, but spend a day with Michiko first,"

"Deal."

And that's how I ended up in the park on a Sunday with my childhood friend, feeling just about as awkward as any 14 year old can feel.

"So..." Michiko glanced at me, eyes curious, "Why exactly did you ask to hang out today? And no lies, because you know I can tell," she warned.

Ugh...I hate it when she's perceptive, "Your dad asked me to," I admitted, shrugging, "and I can't say no to old man Tate," and his offer to let me stop taking kendo..."But you've just looked really run down lately, what's up?" I asked, glancing around the walk way to see if there was a crepe stand nearby or not, anything to distract us from this increasingly awkward not-date thing...

"Oh...I guess I'm just tired, being the class rep and doing the whole student council eats up a lot of my free time...then there's cram school and dance...so I'm just so busy all the time..." she answered, a long sigh coming from my side, and I saw her shoulders slump, "But...I'm glad I got to come out today, considering it's so nice out and this means I'm away from the terror twins for most of the day," she added cheerfully, and I could actually see the relief. I could understand...the twins were...uncontrollable at times...

"I see..." I pointed towards the nearby crepe stand. Thank you for always having cheap food nearby in the park! "Want one? I'll pay for it,"

"Sure," Michiko's smile is small, but grateful. Almost cute-HOLD ON THERE. Kaito, get a hold of yourself man! Geez! This is Michiko we're talkin' about here...But anyways...

"So, Student Council's rough?" I asked as we sat on one of the park benches. Taking a bite out of my crepe I notice her shake her head.

"Oh yeah...but since I'm the only class rep from our class, I have to do double the work...and Leon-sempai's really loud and strict in meetings...and he's just the Secretary," she admits, "It's a bit much really...but it looks good on a resume, you know?"

"Is it worth your sanity?" I asked. Leon has no right acting like he owns the damn council! Sure, he's a second year...but he's not president! "I mean, why not just let someone else in class take over for you?"

"No one else in our class wanted to do it," she sighs, "and even though they nominated yo to do it, you refused it," she glared and me and a gulp. Oh yeah...nao I remember...I had said 'no way', hadn't I? Well...maybe this wasn't such a good idea to bring up the student council.

"Well..." I scratched the back of my neck and frown a bit, "What if...I decided to help out? I mean, I'm dropping kendo-so I could join the student council at the vice-rep or something," I mumble, and seriously, I can't believe I'm actually offering to DO this...

"Seriously?" Hey, took the words from my mouth Michi.

"Why not?" I chalk up a grin, "Someone's gotta make sure Leon-sempai doesn't go Godzilla over the council, and since the class wanted me to do it, I'm sure they'll agree to it," I shrug, "And I could always ask Fumi-she's always been willing to help me out,"

The response I got was more enthusiastic than I had thought it would be. A cross between a squeal and a yelp blasted in my ears and suddenly I was on the grass, tackled into a hug.

"Thank you Kai! You're the best!" She sounded so excited. What was the big deal?

"Erm...It's nothing much...really," I'm sure I was blushing, but I don't have the heart to push her off of anything.

"Nothing much?" She scoffs, "This makes life so much easier nao! And nao we finally can have a first year who's willing to stick up to the sempai!" she's talking a mile a minute and I can't understand a whit of it, but the smile on her face is so bright that I don't really mind all the things she's planning on thrusting on me.

"Well...What're friends for?" I flash a grin and she giggles. Then she kisses my cheek. I mean-WOAH. A Kiss. ON THE CHEEK? She hasn't done that since we were...like seven! "Michi?" I can't believe my voice goes this high...

"Thank you Kai," Her voice is softer nao and there's something to that smile, something very sincere and very warm about her smile-it makes my heart beat faster than it should. I think...that was the first time I started looking at Michiko that way...Like...a real woman instead of just some kid I grew up with. It was-

"Ugh..." Grass. That's the first thing Kaito can register in his mind. "Michi...Get offa me..." still stuck in his head it take him a moment to realize that there is no one hovering over him. In fact, there's no sounds of anyone. Which is strange, since it was a park, right?

He opened his eyes and blinked blearily, "Where the hell...?" he sat up and rubbed the back of his head, "Feels like I've been hit with a brick...Geez-whoever thought this was going to be a good practical joke is sorely mistaken..." he growled, jammgin a hand into his pocket and pulling out his cellphone, "What time is it nao? Maybe I can-" he trailed off, glancing at the screen of his phone. No service. "No...wait, Fuuka Academy's got he best service in the district-what the hell?!" He dialed the the first number in his phone book and stood.

The number you have called is not in service

"Not is service? The hell it isn't! The school hotline is supposed to have been open all the time! I just called it this morning..." he took the phone from his ear and snapped it shut. He looked around and frowned, eyes narrowing. "Why...do I get the strange feeling this isn't Fuuka?" he looked above the tree tops and squinted, "That...a school? Maybe a government building? Maybe I could ask them how to get back..."

Kaito glanced around, searching for his bag, "Tch...no luck," he snapped, aggravated, "Just what the hell happened to me? There was a light...and then...nothing," he sighed, holding his forehead, "My head is killing me..." he shook it slightly and lowered his hand, "But I gotta move. There's no way I'm letting this get to me...I'm getting home. Michiko's waiting."
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Raven couldn’t stop squirming, such a bright light was beginning to make her seriously uncomfortable. She was dimly aware of the fact that someone was holding on to her, someone who’s mind felt familiar. Familiarity is safety, she thought to herself as she turned towards the person and attempted to hide herself in the crook of their neck. She sighed in relief when she was greeted with darkness.

nao that the light issue had been taken care of, her mind began to wander. She thought of her family, and her older sister Sadi.

A four-year-old Raven looked up from where she had been playing with her twin Corvin in the living room as her older sister burst through the front door. “Mooom! You’d better be ready to go! The damn bus was running late again!” She sprinted through the house and up to her room to change for soccer practice.

“Sadina Kiran Enaid,” Zreti called after her daughter, “what have I told you about cursing around the kids? And we can’t leave until your father gets home. I’m not leaving Raven and Corvin with the boys. You remember what happened the last time Casus and Kalvin babysat them.”

“Aww, mooom!” Casus complained from the game room, “we were just having fun!” Zreti only shook her head at the twin boys.

“Whatever~” came Sadi’s reply from somewhere upstairs. She paused in the living room as she sprinted back through the house towards the garage, looking at the youngest set of twins. Both Raven and Corvin were watching her silently, clearly curious as to what their energetic sister was going to do next. “How would you two like to come watch your older sister play soccer?”

Raven looked at her twin and shrugged, who shrugged in return. Both looked over as their mother walked through the door, car keys in hand.

“Well, what are you three waiting for, let’s go.”

Raven smiled fondly at the memory. That had been the first of many times she’d been able to watch her older sister play soccer.

A seventeen-year-old Sadi looked up from where she wasn’t doing her homework as her younger sister walked into her room and flopped onto her bed. “Bad day at school?” Sadi guessed.

“Like usual,” Raven replied with a sigh, “stupid girls are all into makeup, and the guys won’t let me play with them because I apparently have cooties.” She frowned. “What are cooties, anyway? I’ve never read anything about them.”

Sadi walked over to the bed and flopped down next to her little sister. “Cooties don’t exist,” she said, “and boys are stupid. You don’t want to hang with them anyway.”

“You broke up again.” Raven stated, referring to the on-again, off-again relationship her sister had with a boy in her class.

“Shut up.”

“What’s the point in dating someone if you keep breaking up? I mean look at Ignis and Ryn. They don’t do that.”

Sadi paused and stared at the ceiling. Her little sister actually had a point. “What’s an eight-year-old doing asking big questions like that?”

“Curiosity?” Raven offered.

Sadi snorted. “Your curiosity will be the death of you.”

Raven snorted at that particular memory. Her sister was right. Boys were stupid, though girls aren’t much better, she thought as the face of a certain midnight-haired classmate flashed through her mind briefly.

A thirteen-year-old Raven was walking through the streets with her sister Sadi. How Sadi had managed to convince Raven to go shopping with her, she didn’t know…though it might have had something to do with the fact that Sadi had just graduated college, and would be home for a bit before finding her own place to live.

The streets were mostly empty since it was so late, but neither girl was worried. They’d both taken this route dozens of times, and it was hardly a back alley. Even so, Raven couldn’t help but feel like they were being watched. As they turned the corner that would take them to the street their house was on, they found a group of men taking up the entire sidewalk. Something about the group put Raven on edge, and she found herself being genuinely worried when she realized that a few more guys had come up from behind them. They were caught in the middle, and Sadi either hadn’t noticed or didn’t care.

One of the men in the larger group broke off, and Raven identified him as the leader. He smiled disarmingly at the sisters, but Raven sensed his intentions and tensed. At this point in her life, Raven had come to understand that she had some sort of mental power, though she did everything she could to keep it a secret. Not even her twin brother knew.

As the leader of the group walked up to the girls, keeping their attention on him as his lackeys formed a circle, Raven realized that she might have to use those powers to get her and Sadi out of such an unfavorable situation. And it certainly didn’t help that Sadi was flirting a bit.

“Leave us alone,” Raven spoke to the leader, earning her a mildly annoyed look from her sister, “we don’t want anything to do with you.”

The man looked at Raven, as if noticing her for the first time. “You might not, but your pretty friend here does.”

Sadi opened her mouth to speak, but raven cut her off. “No, she doesn’t. nao get out of our way.”

“Or what, girl,” the man sneered at her, “you’re outnumbered. You’ll both be coming with us whether you like it or not.”

One of the men in the circle walked towards them, and as he did Sadi started to walk in his direction with a surprised look on her face. It was obvious to Raven that someone in the group was controlling her sister, and her pale golden eyes flashed in anger.

“I said,” Raven growled at the man controlling Sadi, “leave. Us. Alone.” She broke the hold the man had on her sister, shocking him and everyone else in the group. They clearly hadn’t expected to run into someone else with powers.

“So that’s how it’s going to be,” the leader said with a frown, all traces of friendliness gone, “very well then. You may have powers, but I can promise you’re not as strong as us.” He reached out mentally and attempted to take over Raven’s mind, while another one of his men went after Sadi.
Raven was working hard to keep both her and her sister’s mind free from the men, but it was costing her quite a bit of energy. Eventually the shielding for her sister weakened enough for one of the men to slip through. Almost immediately Sadi doubled-over in pain, clutching at her head.

When Raven saw her sister in pain, something within her snapped and a floodgate was opened. Everything after that was consumed in darkness.

Raven sighed into her source of darkness. Her sister had later told her that Raven’s eyes had turned platinum, and appeared to glow. And Raven had since learned that everything had appeared dark because she had cloaked the both of them in shadows, effectively scaring the group of men off.

Shortly after that first incident there had been another. Eventually Sadi had convinced Raven to tell their parents of her apparent ability, and they had immediately searched for a way for their daughter to be trained. Fuuka Academy had been the answer.

Raven liked Fuuka. It was a place where she didn’t have to constantly hid her mental powers, though she still took care to hide the whole controlling-the-shadows thing. Even so, just like any school, there were things that annoyed her. Nagi, for one. The boy didn’t know when to leave her alone, which wasn’t difficult to figure out since she rarely liked company. And then there was Kruger…it’s not that she didn’t like her classmate as a person, she just didn’t like the way Kruger could always make her so uncomfortable.

Raven suddenly realized that there was a breeze. She took a step back, and was absolutely mortified to find that she’d used Kruger to escape from that awful light. She looked around, praying to anyone willing to listen that no one was around. Her prayers went unanswered, though, when she saw Shizuru grinning at her.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:00 am

"-hell?!" Reika exclaimed as she found herself surrounded by white light before she could finish her sentence. She dematerialized her elements and looked around, wondering where was she and where Akira was. "Shit..." She cursed as she saw nothing around her. A while later, visions of her past flashed right in front of her, most of them hated by Reika.

Ten years old. Young Reika is hanging out with Akira and friends who did not know of her powers. "Hey, wanna head over to Linden Baum before we go home?" "Sure!" One of her friends replied. Their little group then changed their direction and walked towards the woods. "Why are we walking to the woods?" Reika asked nervously as one of the girls replied, "Its a detour, silly! It should be faster here."

They entered the woods and it's 5 p.m. Reika looked around and sighed. Out of the blue, orphans appeared. "Oh shit..." Reika thought to herself as her friends started shrieking and panicking. The orphans got excited and started to advance onto one of the girls. "Get out of here!!" Akira commanded the sobbing girls, but they are too shocked to listen. Reika couldn't restrain herself anymore; she materialized her elements and lunged at the orphans in front of her friends. She slashed the chest of the orphan and blood fell everywhere, some fell onto her friend's dazed faces while others just stain the ground. Finally all the orphans disappeared in green sparkles and Reika turned around to face her friends, her face and body stained with blood. They stared at each other for a few seconds before her friends moved backwards.

"You...you monster!!" Her friends shouted as they fell down backwards. "What? But..." Reika dematerialized her elements and reaches out for her friends with her hand, but was rejected and her friends glared at her with eyes that contains fear, hatred and coldness. "Who the hell are you?!" The words struck Reika with a heart crushing power. She remained silent and her frightened friends tried to run away, but was hit by Akira and fainted. Tears started flowing down her face and mixes with the orphan blood. Akira decided to remain silent and carries the girls one by one to Grandpa Okuzaki, as well as explaining the situation. Reika stands there alone, the pain slowly seeping in and attempting to destroy her.

What happens after they were carried to Grandpa Okuzaki was unknown, but on the next day, her friends had no recollection of what happened but they distanced themselves from Reika, who is in a state of depression and withdraws from class discussions and skipped her lessons several times. One day, she skips her lessons again and was stopped by Akira. "... You shouldn't skip lessons.""......Why?""...It's just depressing to see you like this. Just want to tell you that I will always be here for you" Reika was shocked by what Akira said and stares at her. "...Thanks." Reika managed a sad smile and walked away.

Hmph... "Stupid memories..." Reika thought to herself and her heart starts to feel like it was being teared into pieces. Tears flowed down her cheeks before she wiped them away. "No... I must not cry again." She told herself and thought about Akira, about how she saved her from complete lonliness and reminded her that the world can be a happy place and that she can be happy too. Akira taught her that her hands are warm and that people care about her. "Akira..." She smiled to herself and she closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself standing in the way of a slave who was going to attack a girl wearing a weird maid costume. Drowning in her sorrows, she materialized her elements and lunged towards the slave and slashed its chest then its head, killing it in two blows. Blood fell everywhere, staining the ground, her clothes and the girl's face. Her traumatic past returned to tormented her. "......" She was on the brink of losing her sanity as she turned around to face the girl, who was shocked and stared at her face, covered in blood. Too much sadness weighed on Reika's sanity and she fainted, tears flowing down her blood-stained cheeks.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 pm

((Just wanted to make it clear that ALL Roleplay threads are immune to Cosplay Madness month for obvious reasons. ;p Members are already confused enough.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There you are, Hikari-chan. We've been waiting for you!" shouted Vanessa Bregna. "You don't want to miss your 10th birthday party!"

" Yay! Thank you, Mama! Will Monica-mama be home soon?"

Turning around the corner, Monica showed up looking her best violet tuxedo, winking at her daughter. "I've been here the whole time! Come here my daughter."

As fast as her small legs could carry her, Hikari embraced her masculine mother, inhaling the strong cologne that attached itself to the suit. "Monica-mama smell good today!"

"It's the latest fragrance for men. Directly made by the people of the Aries Republic."

That would explain things, I haven't traveled to Aries in so long" chimed in Vanessa, smiling warmly and closing her eyes as if she is recalling fond memories. "When I was just a girl, we'd often travel to Aries in hopes of finding me a bride someday. My parents accepted my homosexuality and were hoping to find someone right for me. Even so, an arranged marriage didn't seem like the right way to go. Even as a child I knew this, so even with acceptance, problems within the family took place. Then, Hikari, I met your father..."

"Father? I may smell like a man, V, but I am not one."

"...and fell in love with her charming sense of humor."

"Tch!"

Hikari blinked her eyes several times then pointed at Monica as if she had a bee on her nose. "Silly papa!"

"Papa?!"

"Oh my goodness, what have I done? Tee-hee! You know I'm just teasing, right honey?"

"...Sure, sure. You're a funny wife."

The room burst with laughter and happiness, Hikari felt so lucky to have parents who not only cared but understood her gifts. Though she was aware of the powers she was given at birth, it's value could never replace that of family. That was until she discovered her newest inspiration; becoming an Otome. The beautiful women who bring peace and justice to the Planet are exceptional living and breathing goddesses in the presence of man. Hikari had a gift at birth, but she wanted to use that gift in the proper way.

The kind mothers brought their gifted daughter an impressive birthday cake with several lighted candles and a figurine decoration of an Otome.

"Make a wish, sweetheart! They say it can come true after all the candles are blown out!" said Vanessa, who was more excited about the cake than her own daughter.

"REALLY!? How come it didn't work those other times?"

"Well, you never said your wish out loud. Say it loud and proud for us to hear, daughter. Then your wish will certainly come true," insisted Monica,
nodding her head like a raptor.

---

"I...remember this. Sometimes I wish I didn't say anything that day."

"Why is that?"

"Because it was the only wish that would never come true."

---

"I want to become a Meister Otome!" The eager golden-haired girl inhaled deep; sucking as much oxygen possible and sent the entire cake out the window towards the nearest city. That was, until an incredibly fast individual in violet raced towards the Bregna home from the direction the cake went. "I believe you dropped this," It was Una Shamrock, with Hikari's cake in hand. Taking a bit of frosting off the side with her pure white finger, Una tasted it. "Not bad."

Monica was more taken aback by what her daughter just said than Una's unbelievable interception. "Hikari, you can't be serious?"

"Why? What's wrong with becoming a beautiful Otome?"

"Stop this nonsense daughter. You're only aware of the elegant side of the Otome! What you don't know is the cursed fate of the Otome. Sooner or later, something can ruin the balance of peace between the nations and start as international war. No daughter of mine will join the grim reality the Otome share."

"Honey, stop it! You're scaring her!"

"Tell them it's true, Una."

"...Monica. Did it ever occur to you that your possesses incredible powers?"

"IS IT TRUE, UNA?! YES OR NO?!"

"YES IT'S TRUE! BUT DAMMIT, MONICA, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY BEING AN OTOME IS A DEATH SENTENCE IN FRONT OF YOUR 10 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!"

Monica clenched her fists, realizing the mistake she made. "I'm sorry, Una-sama. But you do know that what I said wasn't just angry word vomit. The moment these nations have one single disagreement, a battle will be triggered between Otome. In the primitive world, countries would
threaten each other with explosives that could level cities. Those explosives have been replaced with Otome and knowing my daughter's true abilities, she will not become something humanity fears."

"Monica-papa?"

"No matter what happens, my daughter will not become an Otome. She will not become the cause of a billion deaths, nor will I accept her own death at the hands of the most powerful Otome from Garderobe. Not even the corrupt 5 Columns you were part of."

A loud slap could suddenly be heard, Una Shamrock's hand print could literally be seen on Monica's face. In return, Monica didn't show any emotion on her part.

"People change, Monica."

Hikari rushed in-between her mother and good friend, separating them with her amazing strength, causing both of them to lose their balance. "NO MORE FIGHTING! Please...stop. I don't want people I care about fighting. Monica-papa, I'll never talk about the Otome again."

"I'll hold you to that."

---

Abandoning the party and locking herself up in the bedroom, the violet-eyed girl began to cry. Regretting she ever made such a wish that has driven a wedge between two people she loved. She then heard a light knock at the door. "Yes?"

"I'm me, Una."

Hikari wiped her tears away and lept out of her bed. "Coming!" Opening the door, Una-sama rushes in and takes a good look around the room.

"Sometimes I don't get Monica. She doesn't want you to chase your dreams, yet buys all this merchandise from BACKSTAGE for you."

"Um, Una-sama?"

"Deep down, she wants to support your dream. She is just worried about losing you."

"Yeah, I know. But I'm 10 nao, I'm old enough to enter Garderobe as Coral Student aren't I?"

"Not exactly, it's not an easy process to enter the Academy. It took me so long to enter Garderobe, it's not easy."

"I'll work really hard, Una-sama! Please! I really want this! Then...only then...Monica-papa will see how great I am and approve!"

Una walked over to the eager little girl with the sun hair and petted her head. "Tell you what," said said, "I'll train you secretly every single day. Train you to control and polish your powers enough to present yourself as a student Garderobe someday. Are you prepared for
this task?"

"YES, UNA-SAMA! I'll do it! It is not a task, it's my dream!"

Dream

Dream

Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happens nao?" questioned Hikari, eager to start this mission given to her by the HiME Star.

"The time has come to return back, in the midst of the MULTIverse. The journey to finding the Relics is a journey of discovery."

"Huh!? The heck does that even mean?"

"Young Hikari, your dream awaits the moment you return."

Return

Return

Return

----

The white light begins to dim away into nothingness. What felt like an eternity inside the shelter of pure darkness, Hikari slowly reopened her eyes, trying to shake the cobwebs off. "What a nightmare...huh?!" the beautiful girl with the hair of sun gasped, as she looked up to see a Kuroch flying towards the horizon of a lavish city. "No way...," she thought to herself, as two teardrops ran down her cheek. "It's the Kingdom of Windbloom. Am I dreaming? Could I actually be here?"

A passing elegant woman, admiring the sights of Windbloom, bumps into Hikari by accident. "Oh my! I'm so sorry young miss, are you okay?"

"Yes, ma'am! Wow she's beautiful! I'm okay, really!"

The woman carefully observed the girl and blushes red at the sight of her face. "Young lady! Are you an Otome?"

Laughing nervously, Hikari covered her face in embarassment. "N-n-n-no, I'm not an Otome but I'm so honored you think so!"

"My mistake, you must new around here. Silly me, that could explain why you're on the sightseeing tour."

"Sightseeing?"

"Yes. This is the tallest building in Windbloom, constructed by the hardworking men and women under Queen Mashiro blan de Windbloom."

Hikari practically freaked out. "YOU KNOW THE QUEEN?! TELL ME! WHERE CAN I FIND HER?!"

Scared out of her mind, the woman backed away a little then pointed at Garderobe Academy. "Otome from various nations are visiting Garderobe Academy, The Queen will be holding a meeting with them all. You can watch it live at the city square."

"Hmm, it could be impossible to meet the Queen if she's at Garderobe. What lousy timing! I guess I can find the Relics later, I need to enter Garderobe first somehow! I may never get this chance again..."

"Are you okay, Miss?" chimed in the elegant woman. In a flash, Hikari hugs the woman and stares deep into her eyes.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, LADY! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!"

Hikari rushes down the steps of the building with incredible speed, leaving the woman in so much amazement that she passes out.

(( For the next scene, I'd like to run into Kona-chan's O.C.s. This will be our first interaction with each other's O.C.s so I'm looking forward to working with Kona. Since you left off with Kaito getting dropped off near Garderobe, I'll need Kaito to be discovered and chased out by Coral Students. This is a good chance to do a neat little chase sequence throughout the streets of Windbloom. This will lead to the meeting Hikari at the city square. As for the rest of you, continue where you left off any way you want. Make sure it leads to Natsuki Kruger assembling all these visitors (us, duh!) at her office (the start of chapter 2). Any questions, contact me via PM. ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:49 am

Reika finally regained consciousness and found herself lying on something soft. "A bed?" She thought to herself. Before she opened her eys she heard a conversation between two voices from a distance. "...killed the slave before I could react... fainted in front of me... was crying..." Reika opened her eyes a little to peek at a brown-haired woman talking to the same girl in the maid costume. She looked to her other side and sees an open window. Silently, she sat up, feeling groggy, and jumped out of the window. She landed on the ground and stood there for a while, wondering where she was. She heard a scream and the sound of running from the window and she quickly ran off. "Shit!" The brown-haired women cursed before reaching for the phone to inform gakuenchou Natsuki Kruger.

"Where the hell am I?!" Reika thought to herself before being bombarded by headaches and stops running, resting against a wall. After resting for a while she continued running. She stopped again and hid behind the wall when she noticed that there are some people in the next corner. "What the hell?" Reika sees a blue-haired woman standing beside an elegant lady in purple welcoming a girl stepping out of a limosine. Curious, Reika continues to watch the scene. The blue-haired woman suddenly made an action, which Reika interpreted as answering her unusual looking handphone. The woman's face darkened and looked around. Seeing this as a sign to run, she ran in another direction away from the women. Suddenly, she realised she was being pursued. "Eh?!" She looked behind and saw the blue-haired woman behind her. "Oh crap..." She turned into a corner and bumped into someone. She rubbed her head and looked up and realised it's the lady in purple, but is wearing something different. Not caring that much for nao, Reika tried to run away but the blue-haired woman was right behind her. "Uhhhh... I surrender?" She raised both her hands in the air. "Gakuenchou, your orders?" "Handcuff her, bring her to my office and tie her to a chair with rope used to subdue Otome. We can't let her walking free, considering that she has unknown abilities and not knowing whether she's a friend for foe." Reika glanced at the two women and thought to herself, "This should be interesting..." Her hands are then handcuffed backwards and she was being brought to the said office and left there alone after being tied to a chair. Reika smiled to herself.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Kaito grumbled as he trudged through the forest. "Damn branches and crap are everywhere...Don't they think of cleaning this area up or something?" he groused, glancing up to the ever inching closer structure before him. "That thing is huge..." he murmured, shaking his head, "Fuuka Academy is big, but damn!," he mused, finally clearing out of the forest. Brushing his pants off he took a scan of the area. Buildings. Large ones. A courtyard. Roads. For students maybe? There seemed to be a dorm house...

"So it's not co-ed..." he mused, "Cause there isn't such a thing as a co-ed dorm anywhere I know." he strained his ears, hoping for the sound of students, anything that he could ask for directions. He was rewarded for the strain, he faintly picked up the sound of laughter. "Girls..." he grumbled, raking a hand through is hair, "This'll be a pain...either they'll flock, or they'll run. Super..." he shook his head. Still. He didn't know where he was. These girls would be his only hope.

Picking up his step he headed down the road to what he could see was a track. Gym class was in session then. Which was even worse. Girls at Fuuka were well known for yelling at the boys for staring at them. And those were co-ed girls. this would be ten times worse...

Still-Kaito trotted up to the track, standing a ways off, taking in the sight. Girls. Teenage girls in gym uniforms. FIT teenager girls in gym uniforms. "Did I actually die and this is heaven?" Kaito blinked, trying to clear his head of those thoughts. Ugh, Sister Miyu would have his head is she knew that he had those thoughts. No way. No repentance room for him. Still though...

"Erm...Excuse me?" Kaito cleared his throat and tapped one of the girls on the shoulder. He was lucky his hand wasn't broken. The girl swung around with a fist and it was only reflexes that saved Kaito from a bloody nose. "Woah! Hey-What the heck was that for!?"

"Pervert!" the girl was loud. Too loud. Suddenly there was three of them, and this girl wouldn't stop trying to hit Kaito.

"No! I just-" another duck, "I need some help finding something!" he cried, stumbling backwards.

"A likely story pervert!" ugh. nao there were twelve of them!

"Screw this!" Kaito hissed under his breath, turning quickly on his heel and sprinting away from the girls. Unfortunately, they followed. He glanced behind him and muttered an oath, "Can't you girls take a hint!?" he shouted, main ga sharp down toward a large set of stairs. "Holy-" Barely stopping before he tumbled face first downward he threw inhibition to the wind. It really didn't matter at this point whether these girls saw, right?

He thrust a hand out and focused-a layer of ice sliding across the steps, downward to form a ramp. Jumping on he clenched his fist, hoping the ice behind him would break as he wished it would. Hearing the gasps behind him as the girls chased him down the stairs he guessed it must've worked.

"Is it a Slave?!"

What the hell is a slave? Kaito's mind churned, hitting pavement again and bounding off towards the cluster of buildings down below. A town square, a place where it would be easy to get lost and find a place to hide. He pushed the thoughts of the girls questioning what he was in order to barrel into the busy square. "Damn!" he cursed, swinging his head around to see the girls still chasing, "They just don't give up!" he weaved his way through the crowds quickly, not worrying about being rough until he stopped looking forward for a moment to check behind him and he collided with someone.

"Oof!" Kaito was sent sprawling to the pavement and he was quick to scramble up and and quick looks around for his pursuers. He let out a sigh of relief. None. HE looked at the person he had mowed over and blinked. Another girl-but with blonde hair. Pretty exotic looking in her own way, KAi felt himself blushing besides himself. "Uhh...Hey," he fumbled over his words, "I'm really sorry about running into you," he offered a hand, "I wasn't really looking where I was goin, and I was being chased and..." he sent the girl a casual grin, "Forgive me?" he requested, putting manners that hadn't been used in months to use at last. gotta be nice to her...I just ran her over...
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 05, 2011 8:30 pm

"It's okay, really!" responded Hikari as she looked at the cute boy with interest. "You're forgiven,
I'm just in a serious rush to look for the Reli-I mean the Queen of Windbloom. Maybe she can
recommend me to Garderobe so I can become an Otome!" she spoke with sparkles in her eyes, believing she had that one golden opportunity people rarely get every thousand years. Turning back to attention to the young boy, the blond haired girl giggles nervously. "I'm sorry, you're a boy and couldn't understand what I'm going through. "My name is Hikari Bregna," reaching out her hand as well, "nice to meet you!"

((w00t! Hikari-chan and Kaito have met! This is going to be a short on-going conversation before we meet the others at Garderobe, so let's keep up the pace for a while. I will ask who you are, then you will do the same and point out that people are chasing you. They will come after you, and Hikari will assist you. Reminiscent of Arika and Nina helping Queen Mashiro on the first episode. Eventually what will happen is we will reveal our powers to each other as we fend off the officers, realizing it's too dangerous to just unleash our powers, Hikari will recommend to Kaito to turn themselves in, so they can see what they want. Kaito will be the yang to Hikari's yin, being resistant and all, but because he has a soft spot for the ladies, he will humor her. For nao, have him introduce himself and point out the people that are after him and run off with Hikari to some dark alley. Let's keep this pace going fast, I'd like to have the others come back in. We're close to meeting.))

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu May 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Kaito blinked, not expecting such an...exuberant reply. "Uuhhh...Garderobe?" He tested the word on his tongue. Foreign indeed..."And Windbloom-I've never heard of that place before-is it near Japan?" He asked, then shook his head, "Forget it-I'll just figure it out myself," he shook the hand that Hikari extended and grinned, "Kaito. Kaito Ku-" he stopped himself and thought If this is some weird place...Maybe I shouldn't use my real name...What was that conversation Fumi and I had?

"Kaito-Have you ever given thoughts to time travel?" Fumi asked, pouring herself some tea, glancing at the boy who was seated across from her.

"Time travel? Science Fiction," Kaito answered, "It's not possible-even with all the crazy crap that happens in Japan." he shrugged, thinking the discussion was over.

"Well, think about it-say you went back in time, a time paradox, and met your parents. How would you introduce yourself?" she asked.

"Duh, Kuga-Fujino Kaito," he answered, as if the clearest thing in the world.

"But could that perhaps cause you to never be born?" she bounced.

"What?"

"Say that your parents weren't a couple yet-and you came from the future and told them that-your 'future' may become entirely different." she explained.

Kaito snorted, "Highly suspect Fumi-as if I'll ever be warped through time..."

Kaito gulped and felt himself shrink a bit inside Well I'll be damned...Fumi was right on something after all "Kazahana-Kazahana Kaito," he amended. He glanced around, "Look, umm...I'm being chased right nao-by some really weird girls who called me a 'slave', whatever the hell that means-do you think you could help me out, Hikari-san?" he asked, looking around the square, praying the girls had given up their chase of him.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Hikari gave the boy a look of confusion, why would girls call him a "Slave"? Slaves haven't been around in quite some time. Maybe he was a visiting tourist wandering around Windbloom for the first time and the girls probably made fun of him. She pondered that thought for a moment, pointing her index finger directly at her forehead.

"He has to be, otherwise he wouldn't look so lost. And what is this 'Japan'? Maybe he came from another planet just like I did."

After all, Hikari never visited neighboring nations before and surely this strange boy could of come from anywhere. She then gave a nice hard fist pound on left palm. "I got it! Kaito-chan, I will gladly help you out. You know, Slaves are..."

Turning around the corner from BACKSTAGE, several Coral Students rushed to the scene and spotted the young boy who narrowly escaped them prior to his meeting with Hikari. Hearing a distant "THERE HE IS!" gave Hikari the impression that the nervous kid wasn't joking. "Run, Kaito!" shouted Hikari, lifting Kaito over her head as if he were light as a feather. One of the Coral Students tried a swift tackle, only to end up flat on her face. Hikari's speed was incredible, hopping each passing car that drove by, landing safely on the sidewalk. "You okay, Kaito-chan?" said the concerned girl as she saw a clear passage leading into a back alleyway.

"DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY, GIRLS!"

Picking her companion up like a two pound weight, Hikai rushes down the alley in hopes of losing the persistance girls.

"Una-sama told me Corals were well-educated girls, why are they being so mean!?" she thought to herself, when suddenly she crashes into a well formed line of Corals who were anticipating this.

The leader of the group had jeered "Listen, we just want the pervert. He must pay for being a peeping tom!". Hikari didn't feel Kaito was responsible for such a crime, giving the girl a look of confusion. "Why are you doing this? Can't you see that he's scared of you? Why else would he make haste like this?"

"You weren't there, nao stand aside girl," said the stern leader of the vicious Corals, reaching over to grab Kaito, when Hikari pushes the girl's hand away. "Enough."

"D-did you girls just see that? This bitch just touched me!"

"You do know showing resistance against anyone from Garderobe is a great offense, right?"

Hikari blinked, not believing for a second that Garderobe would issue such a rule while using brutality as punishment. "I'm asking you girls nicely, please leave us alone or else..."

The Corals broke out into a unison of cackling so loud, that a couple of perched crows on rooftops began to scatter. Without hesitation, Hikari dug her fingers deep into the ground and lifted a mass of concrete so large, it cast a shadow over the entire group of Corals. Too scared to move, the leader began to shed tears. "Wh-wh-what are you?"

"Just leave us alone, I don't want to hurt any of you," said the stern blond girl, quickly focusing her attention towards Kaito, only to find another group of Corals heading right towards him. "KAITO-CHAN! LOOK OUT!"

((nao you can have Kaito reveal his abilities and then Hikari comes to the conclusion of turning themselves in. This is great stuff, Kona-chan. :) Thanks!))

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri May 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Kaito watched the girl think with mild confusion is this one of those chicks who has to think everything through for a long time before answering? Geez...That's a rarity. Who knew there could be girls so innocent still around... he mused. When she finally spoke he barel yhid the twitch in his eye Kaito-CHAN? Geez...what am I? Five?! he was about to protest but froze at the sound of the girls voices.

"Shit they just don't give up!" he hissed, about to take off, but yelped in surprise when he was lifted into the air. "Wh-what the-?!" He wasn't given much time to think about the situation though-as Hikari sprinted off. When she put him down for a second he gave her his best impression of a fish out of water, "You-how-" he again didn't get the chance to ask as he was lifted again and they were off.

When they finally stopped, he was almost glad. He was getting motion sickness...He growled when the girls accused him again, "I'm tellin' ya-you got it all wrong! I just wanted some stupid directions!" he argued, Damn girls won't even listen! he watched Hikari stand up to the girls in a small sense of awe so she's airheaded...but got a back bone? What a peculiar chick... he didn't even finish his thought as she lifted the concrete over her head and he gulped oh, right, and she's incredibly strong too-forgot about that.

He stiffened at the warning Hikari gave him and managed to dodge the first girl who tried to grab him, side stepping, "Woah there!" he yelped, backpedaling, "Take it easy there girls-I'm not the type to-Yikes!" he ducked, another Coral throwing a punch. He grit his teeth and clenched a fist, "Ah to hell with it-You girls need to Chill Out!" he shouted, thrustign a palm outward towards the next girl who decided to barrel towards him. She fell face first in the pavement-her feet stuck to the ground by strong ice. huh...it's easier to control it here...What is this place anyways? HE didn't give it much thought though-turning his attention to the next two, sending an ice crystal at their feet and hands-binding them to their place. He missed one though, and she took the chance to charge him. "Shit-!" he threw his hands up in front of him and heard her yelp in shock as ice and frost started to cover the limbs closest to Kaito. Even the ice shield? I'm not even tired! he marveled.

Still..."Hey-Hikari-san!" he called to the other girl, watching at the girls he had entrapped started to break free, "What next!?"
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2011 10:47 pm

As Kaito's courageous act unfolded before Hikari's eyes, she couldn't help but remain distracted. Who is the boy?The blond quickly turned to the frightened Corals underneath the lifted pavement. "Get out of here, nao!" ordered the girl, not receiving a single protest. Hikari then dropped the chunk of land mass and headed over to assist Kaito who froze these aggressive girls.

"nao what?! Why didn't you tell me you had powers?!" she questioned, expecting a logical answer for this boy's Fumi given abilities. "In any case, Kaito-chan, we don't want to hurt these girls! One of them has to show us to Garderobe, it's where they're from! Are you sure you don't recognize the uniforms?"

In the distance, one of the Corals pointed towards the duo. "There they are! Without our robes they're too much for us! Please arrest them!" Rushing around the corner of the main street were a few men with assault rifles of some sort, Hikari vaguely recalled these firearms from the last war between the Otome. "They are Windbloom's Royal Guards! Una-sama told me about them. Kaito-chan, listen to me very closely. Let's turn ourselves in, that way we can get answers. If my mentor is right, they won't hurt us, only arrest us. Trust me." said Hikari, lifting her arms up in surrender.

((Kaito's next part will be his last until we get to Chapter 2! Good luck! :3 ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Tue May 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Kaito grinned at Hikari at her question, "You never asked," he let the grin fall to a more serious face, "But honestly, I'm not supposed to use them unless I really need too. You know, the whole Spiderman thing? 'With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility?'" He. Blinked at he suggestion and blanched, "What?! They tried to maim me-I have no clue who they are, and you want me to not scratch 'em? Geez...And the uniforms...They look something out of a maid's cafe. Not like any uniforms in Fuuka that I know of,"

Kaito froze as he heard the Coral's call the police and swore under his breath. Great. Cops. "Arrest us?" he groaned. This was just the best day ever wasn't it? Kaito listened to Hikari and was about to argue that getting arrested meant being questioned about their powers, but he bit it back. damn it... he sighed, and frowned, "Whatever...but if things go badly-I'm bailing. The last thing I need is to be in jail..." he muttered, raising his hands over his head and facing the cops.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Hikari heard Kaito's words very clearly, due to her enhanced alien abilities. She giggled at the comments by the boy and then wiped a tear from her eye. "You're worried that you may 'drop the soap' right?" teased the blond. "Una-sama told me that men in jail are the worst, but don't worry, we're only going to be questioned."

Tall soldiers handcuff both Hikari and Kaito, pushing them along towards the Capital. "Don't fool yourself, kids," said the rude soldier with the unattractive bushy eyebrows. "Explaining yourself to the Gakuenchou of Garderobe is scarier than jail, trust me on that."

The Gakuenchou...Natsuki Kruger? Una-sama told me about her, but I thought she quit duty after being against the spread of Otome throughout the nation...

(And with that, Chapter I: Shared Destiny is over. Chapter II: The Garden of Virgins is coming up in a few hours.] )
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down