Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month!

+15
RisingPhoenix
Amaya
Vampirestein
WolvenBane08
Midori Sugiura99
Kara
Milla
zanekal1
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ookamidesu
Konaxookami
pokemoneg
GhibliFreek
Chaglette
Luu Sky Sapphire
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

shiznat - ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month! - Page 2 Empty Re: ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:23 pm

If only I could respond to all that, Milla. It's very overwhelming to read all that honesty. I call it honesty, rather than praise, because you've always been direct with me. Throughout the year, you've been supportive of me and I personally thank you from the bottom of my heart. More so than a forum member, you are always a great friend to me.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

shiznat - ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month! - Page 2 Empty Re: ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:56 pm

((MAI-MULTIVERSE COSPLAY MADNESS HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

IT WILL END ON APRIL 30TH!

YOU CAN STILL APPLY!

IF YOU WANT POST THINGS OUT-OF-CHARACTER, POST IN (( ))

THANK YOU!
))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Oh man, Luu, you being Kagura brings back so many Inuyasha memories, you don't even know.

Hmm, how did I come to the forum? I'm pretty sure it was over dA that Luu suggested I come join...Maybe not...It could've been Youtube, but I'm PRETTY SURE it was dA. --Anyway, when I got here, I had never been a member on a forum before, so I was a bit lost. But everyone was so nice, so I didn't feel bad and eventually got used to everything:)

I remember loooong summer night just being on chat all night haha. Omigosh. Good times:)
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Oh my goodness... I've been trying to think of some profound words to write in this thread, but really, I'm just going to speak from my heart.

This forum and all you guys mean the world to me. This past year has brought to me some awesome people and just a great outlet for an anime that I've fallen in love with and probably wouldn't have given much of a chance if not for Luu or the creation of this forum. I couldn't be happier with what we've accomplished, and completing something like EXA has been a great achievement for me.

I don't wanna get all sappy and stuff but I love you guys *sniff* I'm not going to name everyone's names but I'm glad I could meet all of you and you could all become such an important part of my life. I wouldn't change it for the world.

Alright, I'll mention one name.. thank you for creating this place, Luu (masquerading as Kagura right nao XD), its all because of you. And I love you so much <3

Enough of that mushy stuff XD I would like to be Sousou from Koihime Musou for cosplay madness :D
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:54 pm

...Can I RP the KrugerMaiViola love child from my and Father's collab?

Her name is Cerace Kruger. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Errr...too late to join?

If not, can I be Raven Enaid?
(If not, I'll take Viola.)
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:09 pm

@ Kara: I know right?! Kagura is my #1 favorite character in animation, period. Originally I was going to be Mireille from Noir, but for once, I wanted to try acting as my fictional wife. :3 Thanks for sharing your memories btw, you're one of our top members for being one of the more innovative and controversial Mai-fans, thanks to the Abridged Series and supporting overlooked crack pairings like ReiShiz. It fits the Mai-Multiverse 'Attitude' theme.

Sousou wrote:Oh my goodness... I've been trying to think of some profound words to write in this thread, but really, I'm just going to speak from my heart.

This forum and all you guys mean the world to me. This past year has brought to me some awesome people and just a great outlet for an anime that I've fallen in love with and probably wouldn't have given much of a chance if not for Luu or the creation of this forum. I couldn't be happier with what we've accomplished, and completing something like EXA has been a great achievement for me.

I don't wanna get all sappy and stuff but I love you guys *sniff* I'm not going to name everyone's names but I'm glad I could meet all of you and you could all become such an important part of my life. I wouldn't change it for the world.

Alright, I'll mention one name.. thank you for creating this place, Luu (masquerading as Kagura right nao XD), its all because of you. And I love you so much <3

Enough of that mushy stuff XD I would like to be Sousou from Koihime Musou for cosplay madness :D

When I assembled the Five Columns together, I wanted to unite the most talented, passionate and reasonable individuals who could run this place with fairness and fun. You really became a big help the beginning, especially on translation projects. You even understood the Mai-Series faster than anyone else I know who watched both HiME and Otome for the first time. More than anything Vicky, you always helped me emotionally. You're the only person who can and I'm thankful to you. I'll never stop loving you and licking you down there.... >w>

Cerace Kruger wrote:...Can I RP the KrugerMaiViola love child from my and Father's collab?

Her name is Cerace Kruger. :3

You got it Kat! And it's not too late, Baneh!

Midori Sugiura99 is nao SouSou from Koihime Musou
PsychoKat101 is nao Cerace Kruger

WolvenBane08 is nao Raven Enaid
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Wow, the deadline came sooner than I realized. -_-;;

Hmm... I wonder who I ought to be. :scratch:

Midori from My-HiME, I spose... might be fun. ^_^;

I changed my mind...
I think I'll default to Juliet Nao Zhang.

I wanna be a somewhat likable bitch. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:45 pm

dye882003 is nao Juliet Nao Zhang!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampirestein Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:46 am

Good Fumi, thanks to Luu-squared reminding me of a cosplay I was going to do last year (NOT Sarah Palin)... but yeah, guess I'll do this as Jill Sandwich---err... Valentine.
XD
Vampirestein
Vampirestein
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 129
Armitage GUTS!!! : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:06 am

Vampirestein is nao Jill Valentine from Resident Evil

shiznat - ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month! - Page 2 58209310
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 am

Nobody has applied for Natsuki Kuga so far? Then I would like to cosplay her.

About the forum...I am only here for a few months but I have to say it's the first site I open when I go online. I love being around people who share the same interest. I think here a bunch of interesting people and I hope to get to know some of them better. I really should join chat more often. Anyhow, I am glad that this forum exists. Thanks Luu and all the others who make this a special place
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Amaya wrote:Nobody has applied for Natsuki Kuga so far? Then I would like to cosplay her.

About the forum...I am only here for a few months but I have to say it's the first site I open when I go online. I love being around people who share the same interest. I think here a bunch of interesting people and I hope to get to know some of them better. I really should join chat more often. Anyhow, I am glad that this forum exists. Thanks Luu and all the others who make this a special place

(( Nobody applied for Natsuki, although the name is already used. So for you, I'll just switch the name around. :3 Amaya is nao Kuga Natsuki

You're very welcome, Amaya. The goal is to build a community of people we can trust that love this series. For the most part, I did a decent job. ^_~ The chatbox is fun for meeting the other members. A lot of our current forum/real life relationships started there. o_o;))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:55 pm

((Thanks a lot))
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by RisingPhoenix Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:01 pm

I've been here a few weeks and i am so glad i joined! it's been a blast :D
I would like to RP as well, as Vash. Vash the Stampede if you would please Wink
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 55
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:10 am

My name was changed to Ribbon-Chan XD

Silly Luuluu, I'm RPing Cerace still!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:55 am

Ribbon-Chan wrote:My name was changed to Ribbon-Chan XD

((MAKEUPYOURMINDWOMAN! >:3

So lemme get this gay, you want to have your name changed to Ribbon-Chan instead of PsychoKat101, AFTER Cosplay Madness ends? And for nao you want to remain as Cerace Kruger?

Shiho Huit Gah. ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:56 am

Kagura wrote:
Ribbon-Chan wrote:My name was changed to Ribbon-Chan XD

((MAKEUPYOURMINDWOMAN! >:3

So lemme get this gay, you want to have your name changed to Ribbon-Chan instead of PsychoKat101, AFTER Cosplay Madness ends? And for nao you want to remain as Cerace Kruger?

Shiho Huit Gah. ))

((XD Yes, and I'm sorry for confusing you! Here, have a poptart kat. poptart kat))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:05 am

I totally should say something, too, no?? ö.ö But I DON'T KNOW what *headdesk*

...Once upon a time a little Luu comment on one of little Kino's drawings on DeviantArt (no idea which it was X)), some Mai HiME fanart. After little Kino thanked little Luu for his kind words he told her that he had this 'ShizNat' webside, so little Kino visit it, of course, and found a forum, too. So after she joint she wrote some replies (: D) and got to know little Midori, little Megan and little other users whos names she can't remember anymore. And they lived happily ever after. The End.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zanekal1 Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Hey luu can I be Haruka and Yukino?
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:01 pm

HaruKino wrote:Hey luu can I be Haruka and Yukino?

(( You got it! :) Zaney-kins is nao HaruKino!

Oh and Kino-chan, I appreciate the...little....fairytale....o_o;;; ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LilPrincessAshley Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:26 am

Even thouhg I'm always in and out of the place, I do have some nice things to say!! I found this place through Luu of course, I had known Luu before this place started up, and what it means to me is well, its a nice place with nice people.
I always liked how "chill" Luu and his friends are wether it be on this site, or elsewhere. Hes a really cool person that i'm happy to have met. I really need (and want tO) start coming here more often and getting to know all the other members better, because everyone realyl seems nice.

Keep it up!!!
LilPrincessAshley
LilPrincessAshley
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 176
Armitage GUTS!!! : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:58 am

LilPrincessAshley wrote:Even thouhg I'm always in and out of the place, I do have some nice things to say!! I found this place through Luu of course, I had known Luu before this place started up, and what it means to me is well, its a nice place with nice people.
I always liked how "chill" Luu and his friends are wether it be on this site, or elsewhere. Hes a really cool person that i'm happy to have met. I really need (and want tO) start coming here more often and getting to know all the other members better, because everyone realyl seems nice.

Keep it up!!!

(( XD I'm old, define what your "chill" means. Thank you, Ashley, you're very kind. I'd like to believe we've nurtured a friendly community with some of the most wacky people you can laugh with and relate to. Whether it's Mai-fandom or any other conversation, this is one of the best places to join. ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LilPrincessAshley Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:00 am

like you guys are just cool, laid back not so" uptight abuot everytihing RAR IMA FUCKIN KILL YOU YOU ASSHOLE Fumi I HATE YOU" kinda people Razz
LilPrincessAshley
LilPrincessAshley
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 176
Armitage GUTS!!! : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:15 am

((Oh no, only two days left. When we next time do a cosplay-madness we should open a special roleplay-thread for the cosplayers, so that we can play a story and since there are not only Mai characters that should be an interesting crossover story^^))
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next