Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. what did you dream tonight?

+36
Kiros Razer
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
Yagamic
Zweifel Marguerite
wetochan
Chaglette
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
Shaz
Lena Sayers
Yuri-hime
Valkyria Lightning
Jack
ShiznatFan4Life
Lerena
depression76
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
GhibliFreek
Kara
ookamidesu
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
40 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 21 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue May 02, 2017 8:37 am

I dreamt I was aboard my pseudo-shamanic chariot, taking the form of a yellow and black scooter, and riding the highway west, baby, but not the snake to the lake. Instead, it was towards the underworld, for supper at my club, the Diogenes.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 21 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:03 pm

I vaguely remember, but in my dream there was a wrestler type dude fighting against a Bruce Lee mimicker in a wrestling ring. Then for some reason I was fighting in the ring as well, even though everyone in the ring looked 10x more stronger than I was lol.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:45 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:I vaguely remember, but in my dream there was a wrestler type dude fighting against a Bruce Lee mimicker in a wrestling ring. Then for some reason I was fighting in the ring as well, even though everyone in the ring looked 10x more stronger than I was lol.

Since it wasn't the actual Bruce Lee, you might have a chance to win! Arika Yumemiya

My dream recently involved the late-great Keyboard Kitty flying through space. Sad It was the perfect cocktail of awesome and sadness.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:I vaguely remember, but in my dream there was a wrestler type dude fighting against a Bruce Lee mimicker in a wrestling ring. Then for some reason I was fighting in the ring as well, even though everyone in the ring looked 10x more stronger than I was lol.

Since it wasn't the actual Bruce Lee, you might have a chance to win! Arika Yumemiya

My dream recently involved the late-great Keyboard Kitty flying through space. Sad It was the perfect cocktail of awesome and sadness.

True! this guy was more like Fei Long from Street Fighters. But he still looked as strong as Bruce Lee. x.x

I keep having a reoccurring dream about this one particular anime that looks really good, but it's an anime that I don't think exists IRL. Every time I have this dream I try to get the title of it, so that I can look it up and see if it's a real anime. But despite how much I have this dream I can never get the name of it. frustrated
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:52 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
True! this guy was more like Fei Long from Street Fighters. But he still looked as strong as Bruce Lee. x.x

I keep having a reoccurring dream about this one particular anime that looks really good, but it's an anime that I don't think exists IRL. Every time I have this dream I try to get the title of it, so that I can look it up and see if it's a real anime. But despite how much I have this dream I can never get the name of it. frustrated

Fei Long isn't too bad, as long as you hire Chun Li or Ryu to take care of him. Haha! Unless he was given the Bruce Lee upgrade, then I'll prepare your funeral. Sad

No elaborate dreams on my end, but I have noticed something. Some of you may know this already, but I moved to a new home about 2 years ago. But no matter how settled I am, I STILL dream about my old home. The same way some people dream of their latest grade school experience. Like, my brain (in dream state) contains no recollection or memory of my current home!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21