Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. what did you dream tonight?

+36
Kiros Razer
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
Yagamic
Zweifel Marguerite
wetochan
Chaglette
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
Shaz
Lena Sayers
Yuri-hime
Valkyria Lightning
Jack
ShiznatFan4Life
Lerena
depression76
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
GhibliFreek
Kara
ookamidesu
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
40 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:58 pm

I only have sometimes drool-to-death-dreams (maybe four in a year ;__Wink. My last one was about Marisa & Alice making out XD I am pretty sure it was because of this douji I read before I went to bed @__@ Was pleasant and scary at the same time o_O

Oh, well. My last dream was some nightmare-thing, but I can't remember anything anymore, which is a good thing, right?? :3

And:
PepSi <3
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:59 pm

I had a dream this morning about dealing with an entitlement Megan Fox customer at work. My dreams are way too literal -_- I want Komu dreams!!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:36 pm

My dream last night was naughtiness with Anna Tsuchiya this time. We made love backstage at one of her concerts, she even had security watch the door for us. XD I was smart enough to cover the keyhole so they can't see. <333<3 This dream set off when I watched a few dozen clips after logging off with Midori-sama, so Anna was fresh on my mind.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:21 am

Why does Luu dream about naughtiness ALL THE TIME?? That's so not fair ;_;

I remember two dreams tonight. Oh, wait, I don't remember them I only know that they were nightmares~
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:16 pm

>> the prince is lucky, i dont get dreams at all. -want Nao dreams-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Aint it the truth Kino!

Yea it was something like my ex was in one room and I was trying to get him out and I was in a big house. Next thing I open the door and it was like two people but not my ex and they were cut open with blood and I could see their skeletons. Then there were these two evil dolls that could switch between dolls and people, I think they killed the two people that were in the room. The room was next to mine. I looked outside of the top of the house and I could see myself looking outside the house and it wasnt the house that I live it. It was old and made of wood. People were coming in and out to take care of my grandma I could see them from the window. I was scared for them of them lossing their lives. I couldnt stop the dolls. They were girls I think they were white, average build, one had purple hair, the other had blue hair. I was scared for my life. I dont think they came after me if they did they didnt hurt me.
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1512
Armitage GUTS!!! : 109

http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:19 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:>> the prince is lucky, i dont get dreams at all. -want Nao dreams-

You're a liar! You had one about Freddy Krueger two weeks ago! O_O; You're lucky to be alive.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Freddy Krueger?? Oh Fuuka. He is my favourite horror movie villain, but I would never like to dream about him, of course not O_O
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:24 pm

I had another freaking dream last night about some unhappy bitchass customers... what the hell?! Would like non-literal dreams plz.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 pm

I had a dream that I was looking at hentai with Midori Sugiura (not you Vicky, the REAL Midori ;P )

It's official, Kara's Mai HiME Abridged series has drilled it's way into my brain. x_x
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I had a dream that I was looking at hentai with Midori Sugiura (not you Vicky, the REAL Midori ;P )

It's official, Kara's Mai HiME Abridged series has drilled it's way into my brain. x_x

LOLOL This is great.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:54 am

I have the occasional naughty dream too. I even had one about Shizuru a while back...I woke up SO HAPPY.

But last night's dreams were very bizarre

1) I decided to walk to my grandmother's house and ran into a gang of thugs, who I successfully decked before my mother came to get me

2) This girl I have the hugest crush on but never returned my feelings finally decided that she loved me (we actually have sort of a ShizNat relationship in real life, only this Natsuki doesn't like me back at all, I think...). That one got a bit naughty...until she turned into my dog........ o___e
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:35 pm

Flamewolf119 wrote:This girl I have the hugest crush on but never returned my feelings finally decided that she loved me (we actually have sort of a ShizNat relationship in real life, only this Natsuki doesn't like me back at all, I think...). That one got a bit naughty...until she turned into my dog........ o___e

^_^ Ah, more "I want my RL Natsuki or Shizuru" talk. Stinks that she never returned your feelings in real life. What's stopping her from liking you anyway?

O_O; She turned into a Duran...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:09 pm

I had a dream last night that my mom dyed my hair pink and green while I slept O_O My hair looked pretty awesome, I wonder if I could duplicate it >>
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:04 pm

It was me this guy that I used to like and (which he wasnt that close with) his dad. We had to keep on jumping from things in the air that resembled planes but werent. They were stagnant in the air.
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1512
Armitage GUTS!!! : 109

http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
^_^ Ah, more "I want my RL Natsuki or Shizuru" talk.

'Aint that the truth... I bet you've heard that many times ^^;

And I don't know why...I want to be all ArikaYumemiyaDetermined and not give up the pursuit, but I guess I'm just not her type. It's funny, it's turned into this "bothering-the-tsundere-and-getting-thumped-over-the-head-for-being-an-idiot" kind of shtick. It's gotta be funny to watch. But it hurts my noggin TT__TT

emochick wrote:It was me this guy that I used to like and (which he wasnt that close with) his dad. We had to keep on jumping from things in the air that resembled planes but werent. They were stagnant in the air.

Aaaaand this is the image I get: So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 2 Togekiss

Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:06 am

Okay seriously, DREAMS WAY TOO LITERAL. I had a dream this morning that Britt came home and I was angry. Come on brain, give me something to work with here...
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:54 pm

I had a dream that my entire backyard was a farm, of only corn. And old ladies kept climbing my fence to steal it. And then a snake ate me. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:17 pm

LMAO! You're something else, Cathy. ;P I had a similar dream a few years ago, only old ladies weren't involved and instead of a snake eating me, it was Lil' Kim.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:26 pm

That seems substantially scarier xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Last night I had a dream where I was elected black woman president of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Pfft! XD Last night, I dreamt that I was Kruger and Miss Maria was in her Otome form, and I kept calling her 'Marie' and then it got fuzzy after that. I feel violated xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Finally a good freaking non-literal dream, although it ended way too soon.

I was IMing my Fudanjuku girl Kanon (who you'll remember from the wallpaper thread XD) and somehow (the details are fuzzy on this one) it evolved into topless cuddling and kissing. X33 I never ever have dreams remotely close to that, especially not with boobies involved. Wish it woulda gone on but definitely a good start to my day :D
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:31 am

As always, hentai with Kagura. X3 I blame all the sound bytes of her English and Japanese V/As playing on my winamp often. That sexy voice is practically drilled into my brain. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:24 pm

So...many...zombies.

I truly have not had a scarier dream since I first saw the first Resident Evil when I was 14.

That is when you know Afterlife was the true successor of the most awesome zombie series ever.

Now I don't wanna turn off the lights :s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next