Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME Omake IV: Shizuru Fujino on Natsuki [Multi-Language]

3 posters

Go down

natsuki - Mai-HiME Omake IV: Shizuru Fujino on Natsuki [Multi-Language] Empty Mai-HiME Omake IV: Shizuru Fujino on Natsuki [Multi-Language]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:08 am

Mai-HiME Omake IV: Shizuru Fujino on Natsuki

Disclaimer: Attention Mai-Multiverse Valkyries and Einherjar, starting today I will be posting the written translations of the Mai-HiME Omakes one-by-one on a daily basis. This is to contrast Ruby-chan's Mai-Otome omake translations from the Mai Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~ forum. These individual threads for each omake will serve as discussion or to contribute translations in other languages, using the English translations (which I am providing) as a guide. Again, you are welcome to post translations of the topic omake in your country's language here or simply comment on the omake itself.
Completely up to you.

natsuki - Mai-HiME Omake IV: Shizuru Fujino on Natsuki [Multi-Language] PDVD_445

I met Natsuki in my third year of middle school. Natsuki was in first year. She seemed lonely, but she's never show it. That defiant look in her eyes made an impression on me. At first she would have nothing to do with me. But I kept on trying to talk to her and eventually she started opening up. Gradually I started to learn all kinds of things about her. She's beautiful and although she seems to have a rough side to her, deep down she's actually a sensible, adorable girl. She's fussy about her underwear, likes fluffy stuffed animals and even likes pink dresses. Sometimes I wonder about her when she stares into the distance. But I'll keep that to myself for nao. Even I have things I haven't opened up to her about yet.

One day I hope to see a big genuine smile from her. I wish for that day. But for nao, I'll keep hoping and stick by her side.

natsuki - Mai-HiME Omake IV: Shizuru Fujino on Natsuki [Multi-Language] PDVD_455

Source translation:
Bandai Entertainment

Mai-HiME Omake IV [English Dub]

Shizuru shares her feelings on Natsuki. :3

Melanie Risdon as Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Mai-HiME Omake IV: Shizuru Fujino on Natsuki [Multi-Language] Empty Re: Mai-HiME Omake IV: Shizuru Fujino on Natsuki [Multi-Language]

Post by WolvenBane08 Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:30 am

Shizuru's accent makes me twitch.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Mai-HiME Omake IV: Shizuru Fujino on Natsuki [Multi-Language] Empty Re: Mai-HiME Omake IV: Shizuru Fujino on Natsuki [Multi-Language]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:38 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Shizuru's accent makes me twitch.

Shizuru Fujino : O mah gudness.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 am

You've broke the golden rule Luu on Mai fandom. Always preferred the Shizuru Kyoto-ben accent not southern dub.

Punishment is tongue twisted on saying "Shizuru tongue is like a bitten snake" a hundred times.

nao go and do it!
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:29 am

Highman wrote:

You've broke the golden rule Luu on Mai fandom. Always preferred the Shizuru Kyoto-ben accent not southern dub.

Punishment is tongue twisted on saying "Shizuru tongue is like a bitten snake" a hundred times.

nao go and do it!
Someone else who agrees!
I much prefer her Kyoto-ben too. If they wanted a Southern Accent, they'd have been better off not making it so intense. *would have been better*
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Technically, Naomi-sama's voice work is better. Melanie's southern performance is more entertaining. :)

Highman pulling a Mr. Icchan from Angelic Layer. :shock:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down