Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

+17
SpiralDasher
Mai_Tokiha
Lerena
Sergay Tate
depression76
Amaya
ookamidesu
MidnightPersona
Ice Silver Crystal
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
RedEyedWolf
Krystal of Nol
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
denerop
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
21 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

hime - Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:37 am

*tied up still*
well i switch mostly, depends on my mood.
you sound pretty awesome and you know how to treat'em
*pulls out magic knife and cuts the webs*
it's fun to be an uke sometimes. excuse me for a moment
*attacks Nao to the floor*
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

hime - Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:*tied up still*
well i switch mostly, depends on my mood.
you sound pretty awesome and you know how to treat'em
*pulls out magic knife and cuts the webs*
it's fun to be an uke sometimes. excuse me for a moment
*attacks Nao to the floor*

^_^ It's different with girls I suppose. Maybe if I were a wimpy boy like Takumi, I'd like to get dominated by a girl like Akira. Not that it worked any, Akira-kun succumbed to Takumi's hidden manliness quite easily. *tsk* You girls. ;P Continue the secks, I'll just be over there with Akane-chan. 8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:37 am

*secks continues*
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:43 am

i think am mia,Mikoto,or Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1905
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:05 am

roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:i think am mia,Mikoto,or Arika Yumemiya

What makes you compatible with Mikoto? You love ramen and play with kitty cats? cat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:23 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:i think am mia,Mikoto,or Arika Yumemiya

What makes you compatible with Mikoto? You love ramen and play with kitty cats? cat
yes no
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:03 pm

roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:yes no

I'm guessing "no" is for the cats? :lol: Playing with kitties is so much fun! Just ask Mikoto and Queen Mashiro!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:00 am

Mikoto's omake is the only time you see her playing with cats right? :/
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:10 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:Mikoto's omake is the only time you see her playing with cats right? :/
she a cat lover what u think
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:57 am

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:Mikoto's omake is the only time you see her playing with cats right? :/

No, she was seen with the kitties during the episodes too. XD It's not like Mikoto's omake interests were a one time deal.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

No, she was seen with the kitties during the episodes too. XD It's not like Mikoto's omake interests were a one time deal.
she love mai's cooking
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:07 am

hime - Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? - Page 4 Nao_Shizuru___Prohibited_Love_by_Char_coal
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:23 am

^ Charcoal's work is fuckingg epic. >_< The ShizNao is easily one of the best fanarts of 2010 by far.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:32 am

i just thought i would like to share that. it's one of my favorite parings. wish there was more fanfiction for it
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:45 am

I could easily write something for ShizNao if you wanted. I can't promise it'll be done anytime soon, but if you PM me with how you'd like it done(settings, circumstances, story etc.), I'd appreciate that. OR, you can let me write it my own way. Doesn't make a bit of difference to me. lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:18 am

surprise me! that would be amazing! though an M rating would be raelly nice with shiznao oh please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:surprise me! that would be amazing! though an M rating would be raelly nice with shiznao oh please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

:D You got it! I was hoping you'd ask for an M rating. I always considered a Shizuru x Nao relationship to be lemon-filled. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:43 pm

oh god i love you so much right NAO!!!! so you're gonna do it XD i'm so excited <3 and i don't tell many dudes i love them but you're just epic!
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:56 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:oh god i love you so much right NAO!!!! so you're gonna do it XD i'm so excited <3 and i don't tell many dudes i love them but you're just epic!

^_^ Not only will I do it, I will dedicate it to you. I don't know if ShizNao is popular, but I can honestly say you made the idea work for me. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:15 pm

it's not popular :( there are about 12 stories that i've seen and the ongoing ones are never finished because of a lack of reviews :( just wing it! go crazy with the M rated-ness *glomp*
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:it's not popular :( there are about 12 stories that i've seen and the ongoing ones are never finished because of a lack of reviews :( just wing it! go crazy with the M rated-ness *glomp*

LMAO! Am I the only one who doesn't care about reviews on ff.net? ^^; I'm doing these stories for myself, not others. You're the exception with this upcoming story, of course. ^_~ Point is, if people like them, then fangasm and leave me a review. If not, then tough-titty-said-the-kitty.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:30 am

i don't have an account on ff.net so i can't really review plus i read all the storied on my PSP cuz i'm always on the go so. but what are your ideas for the ShizNao story?! i wanna know XD
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:i don't have an account on ff.net so i can't really review plus i read all the storied on my PSP cuz i'm always on the go so. but what are your ideas for the ShizNao story?! i wanna know XD

You read on your PSP? XD Why didn't I think of that. I use my PSP for playing games and...other reasons.....*attempts to cover up my collection of naughty images*

I was thinking about it last night, I think I want the ShizNao story to be based on those typical raunchy romantic comedies. Except darker. ^_~ I'll write the first chapter soon and have it up next week.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:26 am

haha everyone thinks i'm playing games on my PSP. i wear my glasses and everything so i tell them i'm playing epic games so i don't look geekyer than i already do. on the PSP is better trust me, Wink

oh oh oh i'm so excited XD you really have no idea
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next