Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay Guild *Applications*

+6
mandygirl78
Chaglette
Konaxookami
The Fire Stirring Ruby
WolvenBane08
Luu Sky Sapphire
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay Guild *Applications* - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay Guild *Applications*

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:Hope you guys haven't forgotten about Toshi.

:) We haven't, Sulli. His introduction is vital to an upcoming scene between Natsuki and Shizuru. You can make your introduction once we finish this discussion, as it'll slowly build to Toshi's existence. Keep reading and prepare yourself. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay Guild *Applications* - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay Guild *Applications*

Post by SulliMike23 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Roger roger!
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Name/Nickname: Hirukio Kruger

Background story: Abandoned by her mother, Hirukio was hid in a house by a man who swore to protect her. She was taken in by none other than Shizuru Viola, who proceeded on as her adoptive mother and caretaker. Hirukio was concealed to Shizuru’s home to protect her, but eventually she attended Garderobe. Soon after, Natsuki Kruger (who proposed to Shizuru), found out about the girl’s existance. Now, Hirukio was also Natsuki’s daughter seeing as the two Otome’s were engaged to be married. Overtime, a villain from an unknown country came and threatened Natsuki and Shizuru. Natsuki was forced to let Hirukio go with the woman for two years. The woman trained Hirukio in all sorts of fighting styles before the girl was about to return to Windbloom. It appears that the kidnapper of Hirukio gave birth to the child. After another turn of events that involve the revealing of the curse that resides deep in Hirukio, she moves out of Shizuru and Natsuki’s home and makes her own. There, she hired Tomoe Marguerite to help her manage the home business she made, which was a zoo.
Born in which Mai-Verse?: Mai-Otome

Powers/abilities: Meister Gem- Black Diamond and a curse that consumes her body in a black coat of thick material.

M(ost).I(mportant).P(erson) canon. Mai-Series character or O.C.: Her parents, Shizuru Viola and Natsuki Kruger

Desired Canon Character/s to play as (limit: 2):none

Description of your O.C.(looks AND personality. Fanart sample accepted!):She is autistic but tries her hardest in everything. She will risk all she has for her mother, including her life. Reserved but kind, she tries to make friends in those who are unfortunate. She is extremely emotional and doesn’t understand a lot of things.
Hair- Blonde
Eyes- Blue
Skin- Caucasian

Sample of your role as your O.C.(Make it at least 2 paragraphs, please):
To Whom it May Concern,
If you are reading this then I am long since dead. I thank you greatly for accepting a dead man’s only request. Enclosed in this case are files for an orphan child. She is my request. Please take care of her. Don’t give her to someone else, for you have a kind heart for accepting. She is very shy and scared. Her mother was recently killed by a SLAVE that was ravaging the village for my scientific knowledge. To keep the beast away, I had to leave the village. I put the daughter of the woman in the box next to this case. It was the only way I could keep her and the village safe. Further instructions are in the blue booklet.
Thank you,
Honor to Our Lady,
Doctor Hierro Fumi

Shizuru set the letter down, taking the entire thing in. She looked to the box. It sat on the table, deathly still.
‘A child is in there?’ Shizuru thought to herself. She had to find out. She cautiously approached the box and knocked on it lightly, earning a slight whimper from inside the box.
Smiling, Shizuru began, “Come on out, I’m not going to hurt you.”
The box didn’t move.
Shizuru waited for awhile, but when the child didn’t come out, she peeked into the dark box, and saw nothing accept for a small blue light. Shizuru opened the box, and inside was a small girl, about four and a half years old, curled up in a little ball.
“There you are.” Shizuru reached in and picked up the girl, who was frozen in shock. Holding the girl to her chest, Shizuru looked into the briefcase and found a small stuffed lamb that she picked up and gave to the girl. “I believe this is yours.”
The girl sniffed the lamb, and pulled it close to herself.
“I’m taking you home with me, little one.” Shizuru said smiling, closing the case and securing it along with the girl to her body. “You’ll be safe where we’re going, I promise.”
Upon entering Garderobe, the girl had fallen asleep, completely putting her life in Shizuru’s hands. When they reached Shizuru’s home, the girl was quickly put under a warm blanket and a wet rag on her head.
“That should keep you all set until the doctor gets here.” Shizuru said, still holding the briefcase.
Setting the case on the kitchen table, Shizuru opened it and found the blue booklet mentioned in the letter.

-----I see you have accepted responsibility for the girl. This will help you with her, she is a very complicated little one.

She doesn’t have a name. You may want to give her one of your own, seeing as she will be in your possession.
She’s very distressed mentally. Please get her checked by a doctor immediately.
She is aggressive around others who tease her.
Her Otome gem is in the black box under all of the papers I have left for you. Information for the gem and it’s history are concealed in the yellow booklet.
Please call her your daughter, she needs a family.------

This stood out to Shizuru. A gem? Apparently the mother had wanted the girl in Garderobe in the first place. Setting the booklet aside, she reached for the yellow one and began to read.

-----Inside the black box is the gem of the deceased Otome, Meister Hikuzo Lee. She was the first Otome to personally break her contract with her master, who was quickly found dead after Lee had left. The gem is part of the Dark Caloris Diamond. ‘Caloris’, meaning ‘full of all colors’, was of Perizion ancestry (an old tribe said to have fallen dead). This gem is made of all colors. Each of the colors has it’s own trait for the Otome who wears it. This gem is just an enhancer to the Otome. Inside the girl are no nano-machines, but an ungodly power unknown to man. This power, named ‘The Mighty Curse’ is said to be more powerful than the lost Harmonium. If the girl should fall into wrong hands, the world could be destroyed. She was born with the Curse. Whether it be a curse or a blessing, I do not know. That is for the girl to decide. A strong willed heart can overcome any evil.
The gem, not only enhances the power of the Diamond, but restrains it from hurting itself. Diamonds are not living, so when i say Diamond I am referring to the child.
So much power can only be contained by jurassic amounts of control.
The curse can only be activated in extreme anger or sadness.
People will look for the girl, for her power, but she belongs to you now. She will bond with you, and that shouldn’t be a serious burden. At any rate, I apologize that this responsibility was dropped to you.
I hope you give the gem to her when she begins her studies.-----
All was quiet, until Shizuru noticed a ruffling sound. She looked at the doorway, and sure enough, the little girl was peeking into the kitchen, her nose perked up, smelling the food.
“There you are.” Shizuru said, startling the girl. “I have to name you, but, what should I... I have one.” Shizuru set her book on the table and got to floor level. “I’ll name you after the main character in my book. She may be small and not very smart, but she means the entire world to her older sister. Your name is Hirukio.”
Hirukio looked at Shizuru and cocked her head to the left. Pointing to herself, the girl nodded as if she approved of her name.
“Will Hirukio give me the pleasure of holding her?” Shizuru asked, motioning for Hirukio to come closer.
Surprisingly, Hirukio’s eyes squinted, and she sniffled, running into Shizuru’s arms and crying hard. Shizuru accepted the party, and held Hirukio close.
“That’s my girl, my beautiful daughter.” Shizuru smiled and nearly felt herself begin to cry.
She thought this was abnormal. She never thought she would be so happy for a little defected child. As unexpected as this was, Shizuru was happy that she saved this girl.
‘Who knows, maybe you might be the best thing that happens to me.’ Shizuru thought to herself.
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Hirukio Kruger has been accepted into the Mai-Multiverse O.C. roleplay! However, we will consider her an alternate universe Mai-Otome character who can show up after the upcoming battle in the current chapter. I'll give you the signal to debut Hirukio via PM. For now, wait until the battle sequence is over.

Many congratulations! Looking forward to working with you, Sai!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:21 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Hirukio Kruger has been accepted into the Mai-Multiverse O.C. roleplay! However, we will consider her an alternate universe Mai-Otome character who can show up after the upcoming battle in the current chapter. I'll give you the signal to debut Hirukio via PM. For now, wait until the battle sequence is over.

Many congratulations! Looking forward to working with you, Sai!

I got a question. o.o

If Hirukio's last name is Kruger, how can Natsuki not know her?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Ive got a story on her on deviantart. Im aphroditegoddess
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:20 am

Nagi wrote:If Hirukio's last name is Kruger, how can Natsuki not know her?

Our Natsuki Kruger doesn't know her. ;3

@Sai: Cool! I'll check that out sometime!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:21 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nagi wrote:If Hirukio's last name is Kruger, how can Natsuki not know her?

Our Natsuki Kruger doesn't know her. ;3

@Sai: Cool! I'll check that out sometime!

Oh, right. :3

I'll go take a look too :D
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Gah...when is the battle sequence gonna b over? Im kinda nervous cuz I dont want toshi or kaito getting mad at hirukio...
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:45 am

Saido wrote:Gah...when is the battle sequence gonna b over? Im kinda nervous cuz I dont want toshi or kaito getting mad at hirukio...

It hasn't even started yet D;
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:57 am

awee... im saddish now...
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Nao Yuuki Relax ladies, I'll be returning to RP action tomorrow. Non-stop too, so the fight scene can be done by Wednesday at best.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:53 pm

can someone give me a little summary of whats happened so far? pls? thank you.
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Saido wrote:can someone give me a little summary of whats happened so far? pls? thank you.

The Children (aka our O.C.) finally made it to Windbloom, only to be interrogated and brought to trial in front of representatives from around the world to reveal the mission of finding the Relics. These Relics will restore the clash of universes, which is causing our O.C.s and various versions of canon Mai-Series to meet.

At the meeting, Tomoe Marguerite mentions she is now the new president of Aries and is secretly plotting revenge against the ShizNat family and anyone affiliated with it. Hirukio is fair game for this storyline and I can already envision a few subplots for Tomoe and Hirukio in the future.

My new post will be posted later tonight.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Cool! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help on Deviantart and the forum as well!
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:33 am

Saido wrote:Cool! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help on Deviantart and the forum as well!

Anytime, Saido!

Also, guys, better make that later today for the thread bump. This scene needs a bit of work *inches my way through the draft*

I have off in the afternoon, so we can get things moving fast. Should Sulli, Kona and Nagi be around to keep it going. Again Saido, I will give you the signal via PM to enter your O.C. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Saido wrote:Cool! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help on Deviantart and the forum as well!

Anytime, Saido!

Also, guys, better make that later today for the thread bump. This scene needs a bit of work *inches my way through the draft*

I have off in the afternoon, so we can get things moving fast. Should Sulli, Kona and Nagi be around to keep it going. Again Saido, I will give you the signal via PM to enter your O.C. ;p

Oh so I get to make her come in soon?
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Saido wrote:Oh so I get to make her come in soon?

It will be soon. Just wait for a private message for me to okay it. :) Patience, young padawan.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 pm

LOL I have ADHD and symptoms on the autistic spectrum, and not to mention school is as boring as hell, so I'm looking forward to it so much!
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:25 am

Name/Nickame: Destiny (no last name, and I'll let others choose her nickname).

Background story: Destiny grew up in the slums of Windbloom, but often goes into the city. She started doing odd jobs around the city (ect. helping old ladys carry their groceries, moving their lawn, and walking small animals.) to get a little money. She has looked up to Haruka Armitage since seeing her fight on a tv in a shop window. She has never known her parents and has accepted that as apart of life.

Powers/abilities: She's fast for her age, but not overly so. Jumping, swinging and climbing are easy for her (check out the Freerunning 7 year old girl on youtube, that will show most of what she is capable of). And later on learns that she can fly.

M(ost). I(mportant). P(erson) cannon Mai-series character or O.C: none for now, will probably change later.

Desired cannon characters to play as (limit 2): none.

Description of your O.C. (looks AND personality. Fanart sample accepted!): Black hair that reaches to just below her shoulder blades and sapphire blue eyes (like Chikane Himemiya's). Always wears knee length blue shorts with bandages wrapped around her calfs and a black short sleeve baggy t-shirt, and barefoot.

She can be terribly foulmouthed when provoked enough, but can be relatively polite (ect. adressing people by Mr. or Ma'am, but is sarcastic most of the time.

Sample of your role as your O.C. (Make it at least 2 paragraphes, please):

'How did I get into this, again?!' Destiny complained to herself, for the fourth time this week.

She was running from some older boys who had tried to use her as a punching bag, but didn't manage to land more than a few sloppy punches before she started running, she was out-numbered and knew staying would only work out worse than staying to fight. Now they were chasing her through the slums of Windbloom.

Jumping over a pile of Fumi-knows-what she continued running until she spotted a pile of hay in between a few 'houses' she dived sidewards into the pile and tried to catch her breath as the boys ran past.

After she had caught her breath, she climbed out of the pile and cautiously looked around. Not seeing the boys anywhere Destiny left in the opposite direction they ran in.

She left the slums and went to the park, intent on getting a drink from the fountain.

Last edited by Whirlwind Rose Quarts on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 168
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:48 am

Your O.C. has been accepted, Wind. :) Patiently wait for our story to continue until I give you the signal to debut your character.

If you're wondering why our roleplay is on hiatus, it's because one of our members is busy at college right now, so bear with us a little longer.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2