Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcements by The Five Columns

+51
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Midori Sugiura
midori's crazy398
*BlackRose*
Kuga Natsuki
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
shezaei-neko
BMeph
burande fujino
Saido
zanekal1
Konaxookami
IlliterateKoi
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
wetochan
Cheshire Kat
Krystal of Nol
SulliMike23
iRenji0713
frzn
Mai_Tokiha
Lena Sayers
SpiralDasher
Zweifel Marguerite
depression76
Chaglette
Yuri-hime
MidnightPersona
Ice Silver Crystal
pokemoneg
Juliet
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Rena_Sayers
Amaya
Acid Raw
ookamidesu
Kara
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
zacmanvannote
emochick
LilPrincessAshley
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
55 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 Empty Re: Announcements by The Five Columns

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:28 pm

Sad It won't be for a while. I am currently moving, so most of my equipment is already packed. We'll have the next podcast once I'm settled in the new house. What will be coming up is a live reaction Mai-HiME/Otome video. Some of you will be visiting me next month for Liberty City Con, so prepare for antics galore!

At this rate, the next podcast will be in late August.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 Empty Re: Announcements by The Five Columns

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:48 am

HiME ATTENTION!!! HiME

Chatbox gathering and podcast is scheduled for August 26th (chatbox party) and 27th (Podcast)! The podcast topic of the month will be:

IS SISTER YUKARIKO'S RELIGIOUS AND SINFUL BEHAVIOR THE TRUE CAUSE OF THE HiME DOWNFALL?

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 Yukari19

Join me for an exclusive chat on this topic concerning Yukariko Sanada's faith, lust and redemption. Those with Skype are welcome to jump in! See you after Liberty City Con weekend, where Firesphere306, Dye and yours truly, will bring you all the fun and excitement of New York City and other wacky activities via YouTube and constant Facebook updates!

- L
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:54 pm

Any updates on the time Luu-sama? I don't want to turn up leathered beforehand as I struggle to string a cogent sentence together when I'm sober, so I'd prefer to get leathered afterwards...

If that makes no sense, please refer to the middle bit. Rolling Eyes
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:47 pm

I am officially back from Liberty City Anime Con week! ookamidesu, Firesphere306, some new friends and myself have turned NYC upside down with our presence! Our world famous ShizNat plush received the most attention, though. Naturally. ShizNat

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 14063910
shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 14079710
shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 14051510

Enjoy a four part video treat as we play Mai-Otome Butou Shi for fun (no tournament this year)! We had the best time!!!

For more photos, find me on Facebook! Only members of my forum will be accepted.  Happy

Break String SpinElf wrote:Any updates on the time Luu-sama? I don't want to turn up leathered beforehand as I struggle to string a cogent sentence together when I'm sober, so I'd prefer to get leathered afterwards...

If that makes no sense, please refer to the middle bit. Rolling Eyes

For the chatbox gathering, I'll be online after noon (12pm) EST until 5PM. There will be an announcement on Facebook as well. No time decided yet for the Podcast. But it will be after 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time.

HiME UPDATE! HiME

Because Ice Silver Crystal won 20 points in the Guessing Game thread (Mai-HiME edition), she has earned her custom rank! Which reads (as requested):

Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

CONGRATULATIONS, ICE-CHAN!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:58 pm

arigatou luu-sama!!! ^.^
it's perfect!
yes i am the puppy of kruger's wolf pack
see myself as cute playful
not strong like kruger-sama my pack leader ._.
ookamidesu oneesama is so cute when she play games lol
love your photos from the new york con!
mai multiverse groups are always so happy
envious here -cry-
happy to have my rank ^.^ -happy dance-
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 pm

ATTENTION! PODCAST IS TODAY, MONDAY THE 29TH! 6PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME!

Tomorrow, we will gather on Skype to discuss the following topic:

IS SISTER YUKARIKO'S RELIGIOUS AND SINFUL BEHAVIOR THE TRUE CAUSE OF THE HiME DOWNFALL?

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 14102210

Controversy! The time of gathering will be at 6pm Eastern Standard Time. We will officially begin once we have five of more members present. Hope to see you there!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:08 pm

OFFICIAL USERNAME REQUEST!

crimsonYukito is now ShadowMikoto

GRANDE CHIE

- Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:46 am

Hey, MManiacs! I have recieved your rightful complaints concerning the Photobucket problem. Nobody is more disappointed at this once loved image hosting service more than I. Fortunately, I have received word from this forum's host:

---

To avoid any problem on Forumotion themes and forums, we are going to replace all the PhotoBucket images that are on Forumotion by an empty image.

We'll do it on the Wednesday 12 of July 2017. As a consequence, we invite all the administrators that have PhotoBucket images on their forum to change their host by hosting those images on another host, such as Servimg which stays free.

Thank you for your understanding,

Best Reguards,
The Forumotion staff king

---

Because of this, I will be spending the next 48 hours fixing up the forum. Including the addition of a 2017 banner. This fix begins tonight.

Until then, be patient and do your best to ignore the ugly Photobucket images. As mentioned by the forum motion host, use a host that works 100% like Servimg, or even tumblr. Thanks for your patience! GRANDE CHIE

- Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:39 pm

UPDATE! We are close to updating the forum!

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 Vlcsn552

When you least expect it...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Feels WE'RE OFFICIALLY BACK ONLINE!!!! Feels

The forum has brand new banners (courtesy of Kara aka Firesphere306), so thank her for her hard work putting them together! I will remain active on the forum on a daily basis, except on weekends. That is when our lovely moderators will look after the place for me. Many apologies for the long delay, but I am back, and ready to add some new Mai-HiME/Otome content!

GRANDE CHIE BUT FIRST! We spam! Right, Queen Chie-sama? :'3

- Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:11 pm

Props @ Firesphere306 - the new images look amazing! omg
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:55 pm

Exciting times! 《《o(≧◇≦)o》》 Good work on the forum from Firesphere306 and you as well, Luu. It looks good, despite Photobucket's attempts to ruin things for its users.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 202
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:11 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Props @ Firesphere306 - the new images look amazing! omg

So amazing that Erstin popped a blood vessel in her nose! omg

Akamanto wrote:Exciting times! 《《o(≧◇≦)o》》 Good work on the forum from Firesphere306 and you as well, Luu. It looks good, despite Photobucket's attempts to ruin things for its users.

You have no idea how annoyed I was, Akamanto. This decision by Photobucket literally came out of nowhere without any good reason. Don't they know MOST internet users are either broke, or don't want to pay monthly for what appeared to famous as a free service? It's pure Tomoe-like arrogance to think that we'd gladly pay $4000 a year just to display images we saved.

And BTW, all my images are still in tact on Photobucket (thank Lady Fumi), but again, I'm not allowed to show them off unless I become their bitch.

Akira Okuzaki Where's Psycho Misguided Fujino-Kaichou when you need her?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:40 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Break String SpinElf wrote:Props @ Firesphere306 - the new images look amazing! omg
So amazing that Erstin popped a blood vessel in her nose! omg
LOl yup, it's the happiest she's been since Nina's brief nude scene (yes, Ers-chan, we know you was perving watching from the afterlife).

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You have no idea how annoyed I was, Akamanto. This decision by Photobucket literally came out of nowhere without any good reason. Don't they know MOST internet users are either broke, or don't want to pay monthly for what appeared to famous as a free service? It's pure Tomoe-like arrogance to think that we'd gladly pay $4000 a year just to display images we saved.
$4000!? Sheesh. I understand companies have to make money, but that sounds to me like a business model that somebody has pulled out of their hindquarters rather than their brain. Talk about the unacceptable face of capitalism...
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
$4000!? Sheesh. I understand companies have to make money, but that sounds to me like a business model that somebody has pulled out of their hindquarters rather than their brain. Talk about the unacceptable face of capitalism...

You know, it would be easier just to blame Trump. Or Trump's distant future reincarnation: Nagi Dài Artai!

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 7747510

At least he has real hair this time...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:46 pm

YOU ASK FOR IT! YOU WANTED IT FOR THE LONGEST TIME! AND HERE IT IS!

For as long as I can remember, many members of this forum, past and present, have asked when we were going to do a forum wide rewatch of the entire series in timeline fashion. From Mai-HiME all the way to Mai-Otome Zwei. I've been asked this since 2011, if you can believe that! Well, I'm happy to announce that the Mai-Multiverse Rewatch of the Mai-Series officially begins May 11th! All 60 episodes over the span of whatever amount of days it'll take to get done!  GRANDE CHIE

So dust off your Skype accounts! Grab your DVD, Blu-Rays or streaming pages! We will kick off with the one that started it all! The journey of Mai Tokiha and her friends in the original Mai-HiME

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 Vlcs1294

-Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Sun May 06, 2018 12:09 am

Ho-----! That's soon! That's exciting! I'm gonna slam my vocab into overdrive so I can free up my time for this. \(^_^)/
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 10, 2018 2:48 pm

Akamanto wrote:Ho-----! That's soon! That's exciting! I'm gonna slam my vocab into overdrive so I can free up my time for this. \(^_^)/

Hope so, Akamanto! Never had one of these podcasts with you before, so it'll be a fun experience!

---

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 Vlcs1810

The Mai-HiME Rewatch is tomorrow, May 11th!!! We will begin with Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4. YOU CANNOT JOIN UNLESS YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE SERIES! DVD, Blu-Ray, digital download, streaming, I don't care!

That's May the 11th, at 10am Eastern Standard Time (it'll be morning for me). We'll be recording a session for Episodes 1-4, and continue onward until we reach our end goal: Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 4. We'll be watching the series in TIMELINE ORDER! So you purists who want to watch Sifr AFTER Zwei....too bad. Wink Looking forward to seeing most of you on Skype!

If you aren't logged onto the forum for easy access to my Skype, just type your username below so I can add you to the chat.

- Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 21, 2018 2:44 pm

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 Downlo48

The Mai-HiME Rewatch (EPISODES 1-4) is on again for the members who missed the last one! May 31st!!! We will begin again with Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4. YOU CANNOT JOIN UNLESS YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE SERIES! DVD, Blu-Ray, digital download, streaming, I don't care!

That's May the 31st, at 7pm Eastern Standard Time (it'll be evening for me). We'll be recording a session for Episodes 1-4, and continue onward until we reach our end goal: Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 4. We'll be watching the series in TIMELINE ORDER! So you purists who want to watch Sifr AFTER Zwei....too bad. Wink Looking forward to seeing most of you on Skype!

If you aren't logged onto the forum for easy access to my Skype, just type your username below so I can add you to the chat.

- Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Thu May 24, 2018 12:28 pm

You have no idea how glad I am to hear that! o(*゚▽゚*)o I had to go dark as much as possible for a bit to try and focus on my exams, and I was a little disappointed to know I'd miss this. Glad to see I won't have to, after all! By my calculations, EST19:00 is GMT23:00. That works out!

My Skype name is verpae (Latin-speakers, no comments).
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 31, 2018 6:47 pm

Hey, guys! REWATCH BEGINS IN 15 MINUTES! ADD ME TO YOUR SKYPE NOW TO JOIN! <3

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 40 34050710
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Thu May 31, 2018 6:49 pm

Did you get my invite? My internet has been kinda spotty lately, so I'm not sure if it went through or not. (,,꒪꒫꒪,,)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 31, 2018 6:50 pm

Akamanto wrote:Did you get my invite? My internet has been kinda spotty lately, so I'm not sure if it went through or not. (,,꒪꒫꒪,,)

frustrated No, I didn't! Try again!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40