Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcements by The Five Columns

+51
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Midori Sugiura
midori's crazy398
*BlackRose*
Kuga Natsuki
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
shezaei-neko
BMeph
burande fujino
Saido
zanekal1
Konaxookami
IlliterateKoi
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
wetochan
Cheshire Kat
Krystal of Nol
SulliMike23
iRenji0713
frzn
Mai_Tokiha
Lena Sayers
SpiralDasher
Zweifel Marguerite
depression76
Chaglette
Yuri-hime
MidnightPersona
Ice Silver Crystal
pokemoneg
Juliet
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Rena_Sayers
Amaya
Acid Raw
ookamidesu
Kara
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
zacmanvannote
emochick
LilPrincessAshley
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
55 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 38 Empty Re: Announcements by The Five Columns

Post by franticfranz Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:59 am

Unfortunately, I won't make it. 2PM EDT is 2AM of Friday, March 25th here. and that means I'm still asleep. And I have work that day, too. :(
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 38 Empty Re: Announcements by The Five Columns

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Part 1 of the podcast is currently underway!

Happy

I'll be contacting whoever I see to record the "challenge" topic one by one. Then next week, we gather to discuss it. Just finished up with recording wetochan's portion!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:30 pm

Are we having the podcast today?
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:34 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Are we having the podcast today?

Sadly, no. I am getting the last of the private sessions done as we speak. Well, in a few minutes, since I'm gonna log on Skype. But our follow-up group chat will have to wait another 2 weeks. Next week I'll be visiting Kara (moderator, Firesphere306).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:55 pm

If the podcast date is not yet set, it would be nice to have it on a Saturday, as my study schedule is super intense.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:14 pm

HE'S GREEN (AND YET HE'S "SAPPHIRE"...) AND HE'S BACK!!!!

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 38 Downlo31

Yes, I am finally back from my trip to Pennsylvania to visit your lovely moderator, Firesphere306. Now that I have returned, it's time to get shit done! For instance...

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:If the podcast date is not yet set, it would be nice to have it on a Saturday, as my study schedule is super intense.

SATURDAY IS SHALL BE! Sorta...I am scheduled to work on Saturday. Is it possible to do Sunday at all? That's our best bet for part deux of our podcast. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: SATURDAY IS SHALL BE! Sorta...I am scheduled to work on Saturday. Is it possible to do Sunday at all? That's our best bet for part deux of our podcast. :3

This Sunday? As long as it doesn't drag late into the night... Considering my train returns to Riga at 6 PM (which I guess is 11 AM where you folks are), starting around 12:30 AM - 1 PM would be ideal. It honestly depends on how long the thing is, as I would like to get some decent sleep for Monday's classes...
Yeah, all in all - 12 AM - 7 PM is my timespan, if it really has to be April 17th. It's best if we do it this week, as next week I am not available at all (or so it seems at this point). I have some intense philology goals to achieve.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:
This Sunday? As long as it doesn't drag late into the night... Considering my train returns to Riga at 6 PM (which I guess is 11 AM where you folks are), starting around 12:30 AM - 1 PM would be ideal. It honestly depends on how long the thing is, as I would like to get some decent sleep for Monday's classes...
Yeah, all in all - 12 AM - 7 PM is my timespan, if it really has to be April 17th. It's best if we do it this week, as next week I am not available at all (or so it seems at this point). I have some intense philology goals to achieve.

I'll see what I can do. :3 I feel it would be best to collect availability from all the active forum members. I'll have it announced on the Facebook group. If I see that a majority of people pick a certain day, we'll know it's perfect for any and all future podcasts.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:39 am

I seriously hate to be the one always asking this, but... Is the podcast happening today?
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:04 pm

No matter if you all decide to have a podcast, if it is happening this week, I will not be present. I have been informed that my mother has died, and I am in no state of mind to do a podcast, I am sorry.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:38 pm

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:13 am

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:No matter if you all decide to have a podcast, if it is happening  this week, I will not be present. I have been informed that my mother has died, and I am in no state of mind to do a podcast, I am sorry.

Break String SpinElf wrote:So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

We had technical problems with two of our girls. It aggravated me so much, I didn't even bother announcing the cancellation. >_<

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Thoughts and prayers are with your entire family.

To lighten things up, I want to direction my attention to one Break String SpinElf. Wink Would you be interested in joining our future podcasts? It's been a while since we had another dude on air. I am usually swimming in my harem. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:To lighten things up, I want to direction my attention to one Break String SpinElf. Wink Would you be interested in joining our future podcasts? It's been a while since we had another dude on air. I am usually swimming in my harem. XD

Ooh that'd be cool. I certainly would! What do I need in terms of equipment/preparation?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:09 am

Break String SpinElf wrote:
Ooh that'd be cool. I certainly would! What do I need in terms of equipment/preparation?

GRANDE CHIE SIMPLE! You'll need Skype, for starters. Lastly, you'll need a headset with a microphone. Hope you're not too shy to speak. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Done! Happy
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:33 am

Oh my, a new member to the podcast? This shall be wonderous. :3
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Done! Happy

Hug Welcome to the podcast...cast! HAHA! You'll be contacted every time I set up a discussion. I'll have a set date announced on Sunday.

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Oh my, a new member to the podcast? This shall be wonderous. :3

swoon And finally, a guy other than me. We had guys on before, but they were so introverted, we could barely hear them. If Elfie is just as extroverted as he is on the forum, we're in for a good time! Mai Tokiha
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Hug Welcome to the podcast...cast! HAHA! You'll be contacted every time I set up a discussion. I'll have a set date announced on Sunday.

Thanks Luu-sama. I shall look forward to it! Happy

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Oh my, a new member to the podcast? This shall be wonderous. :3

swoon And finally, a guy other than me. We had guys on before, but they were so introverted, we could barely hear them. If Elfie is just as extroverted as he is on the forum, we're in for a good time! Mai Tokiha

I shall try. Well, try not to garble my words anyway... frustrated
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 02, 2016 2:33 pm

HiME ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! HiME

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 38 Roflbo12_800x600

YES WAY, AGENT KUGA! Behold the next opportunities for podcasts:

May 5th 1pm-4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
May 15th 4pm-7pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Come chat with me about Mai-HiME/Otome in all it's glory! Upcoming topics:

Natsuki Kuga's sexuality
Nina Wang's actions. Justified or not?

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 12, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Mon May 02, 2016 3:36 pm

Hello Luu-sama, I shall try to be all present & correct.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Hello Luu-sama, I shall try to be all present & correct.

Too bad you missed today's show, Elf! The second topic has been rescheduled for the 12th. Shame on me, but I completely forgot this Sunday was Mother's Day. XD

See you MManiacs on the 15th! GRANDE CHIE  Bring all your 2004 flip phones!

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 12, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri May 06, 2016 4:43 am

Yeah, the podcast was great, sucks for people to have missed it!

Elf, I am expecting you to exist in the next one! >:333
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Fri May 06, 2016 5:35 am

Oh, man. I won't be available in the next podcast. :(
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri May 06, 2016 4:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Too bad you missed today's show, Elf!
Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Elf, I am expecting you to exist in the next one! >:333

Yeah sorry about that. I got myself all set up & raring to go and then, just for a fleeting moment in eternity, a little thought, like a cloud, crossed my mind....

.... "er, what do I do now!?" frustrated Sad

Whereupon a small, pale figure with white hair appeared on my windowledge. "They're not coming," he said, "they've all forgotten you."

shiznat - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 38 Lime_m10

All of a sudden, I was in wearing a wedding dress, which was disconcerting to say the least (being male, I really don't have the ability to carry it off).

"Erm," said I, "isn't this slightly derivative?"

"Well, yeah, but this is the almighty Mai-Multiverse Forum, so we'll go with it," replied the demonic child. "Just, I dunno, vow to wreak vengeance or something."

"But, if I'm playing Shiho, can I not just do some maki-maki instead, as there's no Yuuichi-type I feel particularly clingy about?"

"Come on, I'm clearly Nagi Homura. Otome isn't my thing. Go with the flow or something."

"Okay. You know, Nagi, you really are an annoying little son of a... you know," whereupon I gave him a good Haruka-style spanking.

___

Anyway, to cut a long story short, "er, what do I do now on the 12th!?" says the Skype (and clearly non-author-avatar-involving fanfic) n00b...
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun May 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Hmmmmmm... since I plan to go home next Thursday, I might arrive later than usual to the podcast. Nonetheless, I will be there!

And Elf, you don't need to do anything crazy. Just be on Skype with more or less stable Internet connection, have a microphone, and be ready to speak. When podcast time arrives, Luu will call you via Skype, and we'll begin our usual fun times. :3
Have you added Luu on Skype yet? If not, please do that. And mine is dancingwithfoxes.

Have you ever written HiME/Otome related things? You're good at writing, I would like to see you tackle Mai-Series. :3
We have a fanfiction section on this forum, where you can create your own thread and post your works there! And, if you do some other artsy stuff as well, we have a creativity section as well.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next