Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcements by The Five Columns

+51
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Midori Sugiura
midori's crazy398
*BlackRose*
Kuga Natsuki
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
shezaei-neko
BMeph
burande fujino
Saido
zanekal1
Konaxookami
IlliterateKoi
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
wetochan
Cheshire Kat
Krystal of Nol
SulliMike23
iRenji0713
frzn
Mai_Tokiha
Lena Sayers
SpiralDasher
Zweifel Marguerite
depression76
Chaglette
Yuri-hime
MidnightPersona
Ice Silver Crystal
pokemoneg
Juliet
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Rena_Sayers
Amaya
Acid Raw
ookamidesu
Kara
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
zacmanvannote
emochick
LilPrincessAshley
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
55 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

hime - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 28 Empty Re: Announcements by The Five Columns

Post by depression76 Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Welcome back Luu!! Glad to know that your power's back on xD
Did your place get flooded?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

hime - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 28 Empty Re: Announcements by The Five Columns

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:34 pm

depression76 wrote:Welcome back Luu!! Glad to know that your power's back on xD
Did your place get flooded?

xD Not at all! When the radar maps showed me that Sandy would curve around my area, that's when I knew things wouldn't be as bad. Plus the winds were too strong to do any effective flooding in my area. At 90+ MPH, the winds wouldn't allow the water build. Instead, it formed stinging rain that flew sideways.

In other words, NJ dodged the bullet. I can't say the same for the coast though. It's a disaster out there that will be looking at months to repair. :) This black out was nothing though. There was one years ago around here that lasted for two weeks. Almost died of carbon monoxide poisoning trying to recover friends of mine. You're lucky you didn't get the worst of it, Dep. I heard your area wasn't hit as hard.

Now that I've returned, expect new updates! Journal announcements on our dA page, added storage for our GALLERY, and a special surprise from yours truly tomorrow. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Good to know you're fine Walrus King.
Welcome back.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:29 am

Welcome back Luu :D Glad you are okay and kicking forum ass again!
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:21 am

Welcome back Luu! Glad to hear that you're ok...not that I was worried or anything ;P
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:26 am

Nagi wrote:Welcome back Luu :D Glad you are okay and kicking forum ass again!

:) Thanks, Nagi! It's great to be back!

IlliterateKoi wrote:Welcome back Luu! Glad to hear that you're ok...not that I was worried or anything ;P

;p You were actually worried about me? Oh Koi, if you weren't a facking LESBIAN, I'd kiss you.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You're lucky you didn't get the worst of it, Dep. I heard your area wasn't hit as hard.

Now that I've returned, expect new updates! Journal announcements on our dA page, added storage for our GALLERY, and a special surprise from yours truly tomorrow. :3

My area's kinda lame, so if we get hit by something as big as that, I might not be here nows o.o and we'd have a total blackout for like what, 2 weekish? haha

Anyway, lookin forward to that surprise >83
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:06 pm

HiME ATTENTION! HiME

My interview with Canadian Voice Actress Carol-Anne Day (Mai Tokiha) added to the forum:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1734-mm-exclusive-interview-with-carol-anne-day-english-voice-actress-for-mai-tokiha

Also, massive storage space added for our GALLERY! Mikoto Minagi HOWEVER! You are not allowed to make your own albums just yet. I'd like you to fill the current albums with any images we're missing. Depending on the character of course. I'll be adding more official screen shots from the anime for each character and more characters to come.

I will adding a general Yuri/Shoujo-Ai album for any and every other lesbian/couple from any other series that isn't Mai Series. Fill it up all you want too. Any repeat images will be deleted! We only need ONE! So use your eyes! Thank you!

ALSO! MAKE SURE THE IMAGES YOU UPLOAD TO EACH ALBUM ARE IN JPEG FORMAT! WE NEED TO SAVE SPACE!!!

~ L
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Small update! I've added tons of new high quality screen shots for Youko Sagisawa and some for Youko Helene. I have decided to focus on the following characters for now (no particular order, though Franny will most likely be next, followed closely by Fumi):

Youko Sagisawa/Helene
Fumi Himeno
Irina Woods
Midori Sugiura
Sifr Fran

Don't forget to read my previous post above for information on the GALLERY. Thank you!

Yohko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:18 am

Sifr: What is the meaning of attention? ... ... ...RENA WHY AM I GETTING THIS ATTENTION I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE- WAIT, I HAVE A DAUGHTER? AND SHE IS INCE-Well... that isn't really surprisi- WHO AM I AGAIN?

And this concludes the tragic tale of the Windbloom Royals. The story of a Queen who would pair her female friends together.

Sifr: IT ISN'T LIKE THAT, IT IS CUTE, COME ON- IT IS YURI, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE!

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Sifr: What is the meaning of attention? ... ... ...RENA WHY AM I GETTING THIS ATTENTION I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE- WAIT, I HAVE A DAUGHTER? AND SHE IS INCE-Well... that isn't really surprisi- WHO AM I AGAIN?

And this concludes the tragic tale of the Windbloom Royals. The story of a Queen who would pair her female friends together.

Sifr: IT ISN'T LIKE THAT, IT IS CUTE, COME ON- IT IS YURI, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE!

XD WELL, YOU ARE THE MOTHER OF NEENA-CHAN! AND YOUR DAUGHTER WAS PROPHESIED THE SECOND YOU FOOLISHLY TRIED TO SAVE THE NEENA-CAT IN THE FIRST EPISODE OF S.IFR! >:3

If it weren't for the interfering Bruce, Franny and Lena would of showered Earl with fruity rainbows. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Sifr: What is the meaning of attention? ... ... ...RENA WHY AM I GETTING THIS ATTENTION I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE- WAIT, I HAVE A DAUGHTER? AND SHE IS INCE-Well... that isn't really surprisi- WHO AM I AGAIN?

XD WELL, YOU ARE THE MOTHER OF NEENA-CHAN! AND YOUR DAUGHTER WAS PROPHESIED THE SECOND YOU FOOLISHLY TRIED TO SAVE THE NEENA-CAT IN THE FIRST EPISODE OF S.IFR! >:3

If it weren't for the interfering Bruce, Franny and Lena would of showered Earl with fruity rainbows. o.o

Sifr: T-THAT WASN'T ME, THAT WAS MY LONG LOST TWIN SISTER WANTING TO RESCUE THAT THING! AND NO I DIDN'T POUNCE HIM! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN PREGNANT FOR OVER A YEAR?!

Rena: R-Rainbows...?

Sifr: ME AND RENA-SAN?!

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:56 pm

YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH THIS THING:

Neena

IF ONLY YOU KNEW ABOUT HER ROMANCE WITH HER ADOPTIVE FATHER AND WEAK POINT. DID SHE GET THAT FROM YOU?! YOU CAN'T TELL ME LENA NEVER TOUCHED YOU IN PLACES YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TOUCHED BEFORE~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 pm

HiME ATTENTION! HiME

92 images added to the NEW Sifr Fran album

hime - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 28 4133310

For those who don't know who Franny is, you should get your Facking head checked. She is the mother of Nina Wang from the Mai-Otome prequel, Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~.

New images added for Irina Woods

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:53 pm

HiME ATTENTION! HiME

Fumi Himeno and Erstin Ho albums added to the GALLERY

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Arika Yumemiya ATTENTION! Arika Yumemiya

Arika Yumemiya album added to the GALLERY

hime - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 28 Vlcsn294

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:55 am

ANNOUNCEMENT
hime - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 28 Vlcsna85 : WHO'S BETTER THAN HARUKA?!

Crowd: EVERYONE!!!

---

Haruka Suzushiro album now updated with 90+ images, including some new goodies for Arika Yumemiya. Bluholic711 has also added some yuri couple images like Chikane x Himeko from Kannazuki no Miko and Kyoko x Saya from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Even I've donated a few surprises from Ga-Rei Zero.

All members may donate to any of these albums, as long as they're not repeat images. DON'T BE Facking LAZY. SKIM THROUGH THE PAGES TO BE 100% SURE. Thank you.

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:DON'T BE Facking LAZY. SKIM THROUGH THE PAGES TO BE 100% SURE. Thank you.
THIS.

Oh btw Luu, one question, we're only allowed to upload official arts right? no fan-arts or the likes?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:18 am

depression76 wrote:Oh btw Luu, one question, we're only allowed to upload official arts right? no fan-arts or the likes?

Fanart is okay as long as you give credit (in the description box) to the whoever made it.

However, I strongly suggest official images of your favorite couples or single yuri characters. Fans love them better.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:29 pm

HiME Announcement! HiME
facepalm

I've decided to scrap the idea for members having their own albums on the gallery. There's only enough room for all the screenshots I have planned. But after twelve (rough estimate) more character albums, storage will fill up. I will however provide only ONE miscellaneous album for all of you. You can put whatever you want in there (with the exception of nudity, pr0nz and manga scans), as long as they're Anime/Manga/TV image related.

Nymphetamine. Said album will be perfect for the images you've given to me for approval.

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Several images added to the Miscellaneous album. :) Just so you all get a better idea of what to upload.

Also, 3 new emoticons - Forever Alone, Trollface and nipah tiem FEELS featuring Takano Miyo from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai.

Forever Alone Feels Trollface

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:07 pm

HiME - 134 images added to the new Akane Higurashi album.

HiME - 15 images added to the new Yukariko Sanada album.

More to come!

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Lerena now has a custom rank, thanks to winning the Mai-HiME guessing game months ago:

The Slytherin Duelist in solitude

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:52 am

hime - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 28 Christ10

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all members of Mai-Multiverse Forum!

Zhang <---- Juliet Nao Zhang is a Christmas decoration herself if you look at her and really think about it. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next