Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcements by The Five Columns

+51
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Midori Sugiura
midori's crazy398
*BlackRose*
Kuga Natsuki
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
shezaei-neko
BMeph
burande fujino
Saido
zanekal1
Konaxookami
IlliterateKoi
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
wetochan
Cheshire Kat
Krystal of Nol
SulliMike23
iRenji0713
frzn
Mai_Tokiha
Lena Sayers
SpiralDasher
Zweifel Marguerite
depression76
Chaglette
Yuri-hime
MidnightPersona
Ice Silver Crystal
pokemoneg
Juliet
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Rena_Sayers
Amaya
Acid Raw
ookamidesu
Kara
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
zacmanvannote
emochick
LilPrincessAshley
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
55 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

hime - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 12 Empty Re: Announcements by The Five Columns

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Shizuru Kaichou X GRANDE CHIE YUREH?!

*_____*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 12 Empty Re: Announcements by The Five Columns

Post by ookamidesu Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Shizuru Kaichou X GRANDE CHIE YUREH?!

*_____*

Yes please. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:06 pm

*_____*

Natsuki Kuga, Aoi maid: HEY!!!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:10 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Thanks, Nagi! =]
Team Shizuru doesn't mind the publicity. Perhaps our teams can arrange a deal...*Team Shizuru smiles and sips tea calmly* Shizuru Fujino

Congratulations, Fire String Ruby! =]

Yeah, we could. *Team Chie fiddles around with their phones* What's the plan? *Looks at people with the raging boners* Yuri? GRANDE CHIE
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Nagi wrote:
Yeah, we could. *Team Chie fiddles around with their phones* What's the plan? *Looks at people with the raging boners* Yuri? GRANDE CHIE

<<Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I've had a lot of computer problems for the past couple weeks. I'm hoping they're all sorted out now.>>

Perhaps you can aid us and Team Nao in making Team Natsuki the "sex puppies" of Team Shizuru. In exchange for free access to all the latest gossip concerning this matter, of course. Shizuru Fujino

Krystal of Nol wrote:

*_____*

Natsuki Kuga, Aoi maid: HEY!!!

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: *quickly dispells any ideas of Shizuru/Chie from her mind, however intriguing they may in theory be* "No need to worry, Senou-san, Natsuki. Harada-san and I would never cheat on you. Right, Harada-san?" ^_^

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:37 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: *quickly dispells any ideas of Shizuru/Chie from her mind, however intriguing they may in theory be* "No need to worry, Senou-san, Natsuki. Harada-san and I would never cheat on you. Right, Harada-san?" ^_^

GRANDE CHIE : Not unless it's fanon-verse us, Fujino-san. Even then, I'd still be the one on top~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:05 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: GRANDE CHIE : Not unless it's fanon-verse us, Fujino-san. Even then, I'd still be the one on top~

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Really now, Harada-san? Are you completely sure about this?" *smiles innocently*
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: *places an empathetic hand on Chie's shoulder* "Sorry, Chie, but...you have no chance. No matter what anybody says or does, Shizuru is always on top...It's just the way the world works." *Natsuki turns to Shizuru, who smiles at her happily* *Natsuki smiles back. She then turns back to Chie* "Anyway, you get used to it after awhile. It can actually be really fun. This one time, in my apartment, she-"
Me: sweatdrop "Woah there, Natsuki, I think Harada-san gets it..."

Last edited by MissSoccerNinja on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:51 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Perhaps you can aid us and Team Nao in making Team Natsuki the "sex puppies" of Team Shizuru. In exchange for free access to all the latest gossip concerning this matter, of course. Shizuru Fujino

I thought they already are the sex puppies of Team Shizuru... *evil grin* Deal. So how do we go about this plan?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:34 am

Nagi wrote:
I thought they already are the sex puppies of Team Shizuru... *evil grin* Deal. So how do we go about this plan?

We're definitely going to need your connections and resources. (As the school's Queen of Gossip and the Student Council President, we both have many. Wink Combined with Team Nao's skills, the three of us will undoubtedly achieve success with a fair degree of ease.) I'll let you know when a plan has been made. Shizuru Fujino

((I've had a lot of fun joking around about this! I'm actually considering taking this a step further (once I find out more about the inter-team dynamics here at MM, developing a serious "plan")...No harm will come to Team Natsuki, though. Don't worry. If anything should happen, it will all be done in good fun. :) ))

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:32 am

Oh my goddess, 3 against one...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:28 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:No harm will come to Team Natsuki, though. Don't worry. If anything should happen, it will all be done in good fun. :) ))

In Team Natsuki's case, it's all good fun until someone breaks out the anal veggie. leek
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:
Nagi wrote:

We're definitely going to need your connections and resources. (As the school's Queen of Gossip and the Student Council President, we both have many. Wink Combined with Team Nao's skills, the three of us will undoubtedly achieve success with a fair degree of ease.) I'll let you know when a plan has been made. Shizuru Fujino

((I've had a lot of fun joking around about this! I'm actually considering taking this a step further (once I find out more about the inter-team dynamics here at MM, developing a serious "plan")...No harm will come to Team Natsuki, though. Don't worry. If anything should happen, it will all be done in good fun. :) ))

I'll look forward to it *w*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:32 pm

HiME NEWLY ADDED!!! THE FINAL EMOTICONS OF 2011!!! HiME

Kuroch - The infamous little critters from Mai-Otome! The Kurochs!!! Keep them away from your pet scorpions and feed them to your Jabbars! XD

Alyssa bird - THE UNEXPLAINED PHENOMENON THAT IS ALYSSA BIRD FROM MAI-OTOME!!!! [Alyssa Bird can only be accessed in Smilies 2 section]

BONUS EMOTICON:

Lightning FF13 - Chibi Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII!

Merry Christmas everyone!

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Alyssa bird A little birdy told me, to tell you that these are AWESOME! (and that what I just said was LAME!) XD

Happy Holidays everyone :)
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:05 pm

KurochKurochKuroch
apparently they are good luck...

needs more :Evilkuroch: xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:17 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote: Alyssa bird A little birdy told me, to tell you that these are AWESOME! (and that what I just said was LAME!) XD

Happy Holidays everyone :)

XD You're not trying hard anymore, Sunny! Perhaps you need more of that sarcastic British humor that Emily Blunt had in the Devil Wears Prada. >:3

Happy Holidays to you too, J! We love ya!

Sergay Tate wrote:KurochKurochKuroch

XD We should have the RAGING KUROCH someday. I'll look into it~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:KurochKurochKuroch

XD We should have the RAGING KUROCH someday. I'll look into it~

make it happen Luu!!! if you do, you'll forever be the champion of this fandom!! *implying you're not already*
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Operation Pissed off Kuroch is currently underway! :) Check back soon!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:00 am

Announcement!

Because of a mutual agreement, Kara will be stepping down from her position as moderator. She will remain leader of her Mai-HiME Abridged Team. Also, pokemoneg is no longer in moderator position for continued inactivity. This brings our moderator team back to where it originally began. The Five Columns are whole once again and there will be no changes, unless said otherwise. No more, no less.

With that, let me introduce you to the new 5th Column - MidnightPersona aka Raven aka The Resident HaruKino Fanwhore. It's something I should of done a long time ago and I have full confidence in her to help aid our fans and fandom in general. Raven as a Column also cancels the Meister system, although the same rules apply.

It' a new year and changes have to be made. Thank you for reading and many congratulations, Raven. Expect a PM shortly for further details. MINOR DETAILS. xD

HiME Happy New Year 2012!!! HiME

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:15 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Announcement!

Because of a mutual agreement, Kara will be stepping down from her position as moderator. She will remain leader of her Mai-HiME Abridged Team. Also, pokemoneg is no longer in moderator position for continued inactivity. This brings our moderator team back to where it originally began. The Five Columns are whole once again and there will be no changes, unless said otherwise. No more, no less.

With that, let me introduce you to the new 5th Column - MidnightPersona aka Raven aka The Resident HaruKino Fanwhore. It's something I should of done a long time ago and I have full confidence in her to help aid our fans and fandom in general. Raven as a Column also cancels the Meister system, although the same rules apply.

It' a new year and changes have to be made. Thank you for reading and many congratulations, Raven. Expect a PM shortly for further details. MINOR DETAILS. xD

HiME Happy New Year 2012!!! HiME

So many changes o_____o

I thought she already is a Moderator xD Congrats Raven!
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Congrats Raven!

BTW, the new banner is awesome! Who made it?
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Nagi wrote:I thought she already is a Moderator xD Congrats Raven!

Only in small ways. :) Now her role is much larger.

GoldenSun13 wrote:Congrats Raven!

All the credit for our new banner goes to the ShizNat Queen; Krystal of Nol. ShizNat2

If you're reading Krystal, thank you so much!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Thank you very much, Luu! I am honored to have Kara's old spot and I will take care of it well~ I'll do everything I can do to keep you from regretting this~

Nagi wrote:
I thought she already is a Moderator xD Congrats Raven!

Thank ye, Chie-chan/Nagi~ And I was a still a mod, but to a lesser degree before. Now I'm a column woo~

Thank ye, Sunny~
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nagi wrote:I thought she already is a Moderator xD Congrats Raven!

Only in small ways. :) Now her role is much larger.

All the credit for our new banner goes to the ShizNat Queen; Krystal of Nol. ShizNat2

If you're reading Krystal, thank you so much!

Congratulation to Raven! Mikoto Minagi

And no problem Luu, glad everyone like the banner! leek And thanks to you too Luu!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fire Stirring Ruby Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Congratulations to you, Raven!

And Krystal made a very cool--no, that's not the right word--EPIC banner!
The Fire Stirring Ruby
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Ramen Noodles Specialist
Ramen Noodles Specialist

Bubuzuke points : 2486
Armitage GUTS!!! : 746

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next