Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

+19
midori's crazy398
Avadan
IlliterateKoi
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
she-ga-roo
hildebrant
depression76
wetochan
SpiralDasher
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Kino karutta-chan
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
Chibi Rachy
Kyubey Mittens
23 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Chibi Rachy Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:27 pm

I have ordered Shin-chan Season 3 Part 1 and pre-ordered Part 2. I was so pleased to see that they were releasing more of this series. I really do love the pervy 5 year old :D

Anyway.

I had a big package today and inside was my Alice L. Malvin figure. She's gorgeous and I do believe I have a new favorite figure now.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Img_1311

Alice and the Yotsuba's. Yeah I have two of her... and they're both the same figure XD I think I like it better that way!

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Img_1313

A close up of Alice herself :D
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:21 am

Chibi Rachy wrote:Luu, I'm pretty sure you got that Nyan Cat at the Scuttlebutt Ink booth, right?

:) You would be correct. poptart kat I was hoping to find a plush of the NyanCat, but I couldn't find one. The badge was the next best thing. :)

Here are two lost photos I was able to dig up:

My new Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII Figure~

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Pictur17

And the ALL NEW Lina Inverse (from Slayers) plushie that I mentioned often to Juke:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Pictur18
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:50 am

Hi, still at Matsuri con,. It has been a wonderful experience in many ways although my sorrow increases as the time passes since cons go by like the breeze. I will probably make a thread later and tell about some of the things I did although I can say now they will probably be boring story.

I will posting pictures tomorrow since my collection has increased immensely since the last time I posted pictures. Although with the stuff I got I really got to get around to watching it since I've only seen 1/3 of my collection at best. Razz I got a bunch of stuff from NGE and Gurren Lagann respectively, I guess this was just going to be a Gainax week.

:Kyuubey:
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:48 am

Kyubey Mittens wrote:Hi, still at Matsuri con,. It has been a wonderful experience in many ways although my sorrow increases as the time passes since cons go by like the breeze. I will probably make a thread later and tell about some of the things I did although I can say now they will probably be boring story.

I will posting pictures tomorrow since my collection has increased immensely since the last time I posted pictures. Although with the stuff I got I really got to get around to watching it since I've only seen 1/3 of my collection at best. Razz I got a bunch of stuff from NGE and Gurren Lagann respectively, I guess this was just going to be a Gainax week.

:Kyuubey:

Can't be anymore boring than my Otakon stories on LJ (that is still in progress). Just tell us anyway! :) Looking forward to those photos from your trip.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:08 pm

10/3/2011 - r18 Maya from Occult Academy doujinshi.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 100_3610

With the endless pics of Maya I had, I wanted to physically own something Maya related, so I decided to purchase a doujinshi. This particular doujin is what I consider a "quickie". Maya is pleasured in the blink of an eye, however, everything is perfectly drawn out and I love the art in general. :) Very satisfied.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:54 am

bump

i just got my Asa Shigure figure from the anime "Shuffle!". it only cost me $5 too Mikoto Minagi i love it!

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 P1000511
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 P1000512
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 P1000510anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 P1000513

she's looking forward, not up, it just looks that way cause i had to cram the camera right in front of her to take the shots (in the middle of cleaning for the move so there is next to no space >.<)
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:48 am

Wow, I didn't know this thread existed. Anyway, I don't collect that much merch because I'm not really interested in that kind of stuff, but I saw these three things and just had to have 'em. ^^

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Movie_senjougahara_hitagi01 Senjougahara Hitagi from Bakemonotagari.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Ryoko-asakura-school-figure Ryoko Asakura from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Marimite
The novel version of the Marimite live action movie. I found this in a book store in Kyoto. =)
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:27 pm

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Pictur30

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Pictur31

^ Wearing my new Medusa beanie from Soul Eater! >o< Took forever to arrive! IT'S SO FACKING AWESOME!!!

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 224763_212818468745689_207298502631019_783050_4273623_n

Snake Snake, Cobra Cobra~~~ Sadly this is like, the only thing they released for Medusa. So...the main villain of the first season gets only one piece of merchandise? Huh...and I thought Mai-HiME's releases were light. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:31 pm

congrats luu!! you finally got medusa hat!!
btw it make your more BACKWARDSCAPGUY!!! >:3
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm

wetochan wrote:congrats luu!! you finally got medusa hat!!
btw it make your more BACKWARDSCAPGUY!!! >:3

>:3 HOW SO! THIS IS FOOLISH TALK, PUPPEH. *tackles you* Why are you making me like that nickname?! STOP IT! >_>

Anyway...

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Pictur32

My new copy of Soul Eater: Battle Resonance on Playstation 2! XD The camera flash prevented Black Star from taking center stage. =p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Not great pictures but I do want to finally get a little sample of what my current collection looks like.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img855/1718/hpim0221y.jpg

Forgive my Madoka figmas lying in such a stupid way, they fell down, plus I need to put them on their figma bases.

Here are some of my most recent additions besides the Arika robe figurine that I can't believe I found but I love them. (They made a contract....)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img805/8771/hpim0232.jpg

Here's a picture of the shelf where I try to display and put away dvds, manga, and other figurines. In the mist of a lot of great deals and not as much time I haven't gotten to watch most this. (There is a lot of dvds at the bottom that can't be seen in this picture as well).

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img41/7842/hpim0215f.jpg

Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 pm

I still need to take NICE pictures of my updated collection, but this was my NEWEST figure my boy got me for christmas. Fate Testarossa from the A's movie, with good ol' Arf puppy by her side. This figure is adorable. Just adorable.
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Fate-f10

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Arf-cu10
look at the puppy. It is ADORABLE.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Fate-f11
If I had one complaint about her though it would be the battle I had to get that darn school bag in her hand. And her hair ribbons to stay on. >>;;
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:48 am

That is an adorable Fate Testarossa figure, Kona-chan! XD You're just like my Puppeh, always excited about her figures. You should of seen her face when I got her the KOS-MOS figma figure from Xenosaga.

---

As for me, I got a huge haul over at the Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? thread. Non-Mai Series stuff...well, I did get FUNimation's Ga-Rei-Zero complete series DVD/BluRay at Best Buy two weeks ago:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 39514110
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:26 pm

HiME Latest additions to my collection:

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360 (with my Kagura figure holding the flaps in place. Thanks for the help, my love.):

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Picture072
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Picture071
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Picture075-2
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Picture074
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Picture073

Anya Stroud wall scroll from Gears of War 3:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Picture080
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Picture079

Manga update:

Tokyo Mew Mew manga Omnibus Volume 1
Codename Sailor V manga volume 2
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon manga volume 2
Soul Eater Manga volume 1, 2, and 4 (Y DIDN'T U HAVE VOLUME 3, BARNES AND NOBLE!?):

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Picture081

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Nice!!! I wish I can show off mine ;__; but my things have been shipped overseas orz.

Btw, SAILOR MOON volume 3 IS OUT xDD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 am

depression76 wrote:Nice!!! I wish I can show off mine ;__; but my things have been shipped overseas orz.

;_; Nuuuu. There must be something at your place that you can share with us!

xDD I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! MY BARNES AND NOBLES IS SO LATE!!! I WANT VOLUME 3 NOW! IT HAS REI-CHAN ON THE COVER!!!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:Nice!!! I wish I can show off mine ;__; but my things have been shipped overseas orz.

;_; Nuuuu. There must be something at your place that you can share with us!

xDD I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! MY BARNES AND NOBLES IS SO LATE!!! I WANT VOLUME 3 NOW! IT HAS REI-CHAN ON THE COVER!!!!!!

Vol 3 almost ran out in the Barnes and Nobles I visited the other day, SM has been selling out quite well I think xDD

Anyway, I have a few photos of my merch before they were shipped. I'll just put those up D8.
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Attachment
This is only a little part of my collection, since I'm away from home atm, other than these I have a couple of CLAMP artbooks, DVD box sets and heaps of mangas >83.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Attachment
I don't think I opened this one yet xDD I don't want to lose the little parts.

That's all for now, hope to get more soon Nao Yuuki
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:15 pm

depression76 wrote:Vol 3 almost ran out in the Barnes and Nobles I visited the other day, SM has been selling out quite well I think xDD

Anyway, I have a few photos of my merch before they were shipped. I'll just put those up D8.
This is only a little part of my collection, since I'm away from home atm, other than these I have a couple of CLAMP artbooks, DVD box sets and heaps of mangas >83.

I don't think I opened this one yet xDD I don't want to lose the little parts.

That's all for now, hope to get more soon Nao Yuuki

This calls for a little help from my personal friend: Amazon.com's 24-hour shipping. >:D

Ah yes, I remember this! BTW, you'll need be a member of ATZ to see this, people. Whenever you return home to the rest of your goodies, please upload the rest. >83 Curious emoticon is curious.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Hey guys, on my way back from Starbucks with the guys, I purchased this incredibly cheap anime series at BEST BUY:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Pictur34

Before I get to watching Kaze no Stigma, has anyone here watched it or can give me some opinions on it? >:3 SPEAK UP!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:20 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Hey guys, on my way back from Starbucks with the guys, I purchased this incredibly cheap anime series at BEST BUY:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Pictur34

Before I get to watching Kaze no Stigma, has anyone here watched it or can give me some opinions on it? >:3 SPEAK UP!!!

Cheap? Damn I'm never seen that thing cheap its usually fifty bucks for it. Oh well anyways its about the brown haired guy, named Kazuma being kicked out of his family for not being able to defeat his distant relative Ayano the red haired girl in combat to see whom would wield the sword she's holding. A few years later he comes back and is skilled in wind magic and soon finds himself framed for murder and he has to face his relatives and prove himself innocent. That's the premise, I've never seen it myself but I plan on fixing that at some point
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:06 am

my collection is, pretty damn big if I do say so myself. I want to post pictures here but I've had issues with the program that allows you to do it in the past so I'll just settle for the old type and tell:

Manga:

Kingdom Hearts all of the first series, all of COM, and issues 1-2 of KH2
Berserk 1-35, though some of them are Japanese prints of the series
Mai HimE - 1-5
Negima - 1-28
Devil May Cry 3 - 1-2
Najica - 1-3
Pantheon High 1-2
various issues of Bleach, Ruroken, Hellsing, and X/1999

Anime:

Berserk entire collection
Escaflowne Anime Legends series
Mai HiME anime legends series
Kikaider animation collection
Trigun entire collection
Hellsing first series entire collection
Hellsing Ultimate 1-4
Happy Lesson discs 1-3 +oav
Gundam 00 movie
Gad Guard dvd's 1-5
Fate/Stay Night 1-8
Blood Reign Curse of the Undead Yoma
Ninja Scroll
Animatrix
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Mai HiME single dvd's 1-5
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Ninja Scroll the series dvd's 1-2
Negima first series entire collection
Negima second series entire collection
Master of Martial Hearts
Negima summer and spring oav's
Najica blitz Tactics 3 dvd thin pack
Agent Aika remastered releases and old releases
Agent Aika R-16
Devil May Cry dvd's 1-3
Highlander the Search for Vengeance
Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Fist of the North Star the movie
Batman Gotham Knight
Escaflowne A Girl in Gaea film
Darkstalkers anime oav's 1-3
Inuyasha Swords of an Honorable Ruler
Maburaho entire series
Samurai X Trust, Betrayal, Reflection
Girls bravo entire series
Ghost Stories
Ghost Hunt
original Bio Booster Guvyer entire series
Shigurui Death Frenzy entire series
Magikano entire series
Various Newtype Sampler Discs and company preview discs from Funimation and Geneon
Doomed Megalopolis
Neon Genesis Evangelion old collection
Rebuild of Evangelion dvd's 1&2
Full metal Panic series 1 and Fumoffu

There are many many others and I'm sure I'll be back to post here when I remember them, now moving onto the swag:

Artbooks:

Escaflowne: Movie artbook, Two TV Filmbooks, Movie and Series collection artbook, interviews book
Berserk: Dreamcast game artbook and manga collection artbook
Capcom: various collections from over the years. Street Fighter artbooks, Darkstalkers artbooks,
Trigun: Series artbook
Najica Blitz Tactics: Najica Mission Report <out of print, really proud of this one>
Devil May Cry: Image collection from game 1, art collection from game 4
Final Fantasy: Streamlined book for FF9, Materials Collection from Advent Children, Ultimania guides for 10 and X-2
Gundam SEED: two books collecting artbook scans of characters and technology
Bleach: all color but the black artbook collection
One Piece: Color Walk collection
naruto: Color artwork collection and interviews
D-Gray Man: color artwork and interview
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimania Guides for 1, 2, RE: Com and special edition game guides
Jo Chen: Special Edition sketchbook and personal artbook featuring color and art prints
<Got both of them autographed>
Udon: World of Udon vol 1&2 artbooks. Darkstalkers and StreetFighter tribute books. VENT artist showcase and tutorial books
Ayami Kojima: Santa Lilio Sangre artbook <my art goddess, real proud to get this in my collection>
Full Metal Panic: ADV sponsored artbook featuring interviews, character profiles and specs on the arm slaves
Samurai Champloo: Roman Album
SNK: Various books featuring the works of Shinkiro and the samurai shodown, KOF, and Fatal Fury games.
Queen's blade: Perfect Visual Album
Vampire hunter D Bloodlust: Movie artbook featuring scans and production artwork of the characters, weapons, places and buildings. It even features the entire storyboard sequence
Big-O: Artbook featuring production artwork and mecha specs
Evangelion: Newtype artbook featuring character designs, angel designs and mecha designs

Well that about sums it all up for the artbooks in my collection, though I wouldn't doubt I missed a few

Now for my miscellaneous swag:

Gashapon figures of Rin, Archer, and Saber from Fate/stay night. A Gashapon figure of Wrath/Bradley from Full Metal Alchemist, Figures of Wing Zero Custom and Tallgeese 3 from Endless Waltz. Escaflowne toy with Van and Hitomi figures. A Tiny EVA Unit 1 that I got in a Wal-Mart egg Toy Machine advertising it as a "Man from Mars"

Thats all that comes to mind at the moment
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Thanks for the info on Kaze, dude. Nice collection you listed! I'd post my entire collection in photo form...buuuuut I think I'll wait for July for that. Two MM superstars are staying over and we'll be doing a proper tour of my entire collection. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:37 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Thanks for the info on Kaze, dude. Nice collection you listed! I'd post my entire collection in photo form...buuuuut I think I'll wait for July for that. Two MM superstars are staying over and we'll be doing a proper tour of my entire collection. :3

I'm guessing you're referring to Otakon? If so whom all will be joining us for that next get-together and what restaurant will it be held at?
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:30 pm

hildebrant wrote:I'm guessing you're referring to Otakon? If so whom all will be joining us for that next get-together and what restaurant will it be held at?

Chibi Rachy might wanna do Cheesecake Factory again. I guess there? :)

HiME NEW ARRIVALS!!! HiME

My Puella Magi Madoka Magica Volume 1 Limited Edition Box set <---- ((try saying that three times really fast))

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Madoka10

Includes the first DVD, soundtrack, post, bumper stickers and a bunch of other stuff. :)

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 4 Kagura16

Brand new Kagura from Inuyasha animation cel. Includes her sister Kanna. :) I have so many Kagura cels now, I'm gonna end up swimming in them. *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:18 pm

my newest manga would be highschool of the dead (H.O.T.D.)
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next