Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

+19
midori's crazy398
Avadan
IlliterateKoi
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
she-ga-roo
hildebrant
depression76
wetochan
SpiralDasher
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Kino karutta-chan
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
Chibi Rachy
Kyubey Mittens
23 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:48 pm

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 Tumblr_nt3flyFS0C1tuxmtso5_540

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 Tumblr_nyawc3BhEb1tuxmtso1_1280

Figured I should share my figmas I received over the year
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 Tumblr_nt3flyFS0C1tuxmtso5_540

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 Tumblr_nyawc3BhEb1tuxmtso1_1280

Figured I should share my figmas I received over the year

Pyramid Head better have insurance...

Awesome Figmas of Ryuko and Lady Satsuki, Kuga. I'll pick them up sooner or later. I always see them at Image Anime and Kinokuniya NYC.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:56 pm

An addition to my Madoka Magica chibis.

Mami Tomoe with Bebe.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 C5hWzEr
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:13 pm

franticfranz wrote:An addition to my Madoka Magica chibis.

Mami Tomoe with Bebe.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 C5hWzEr

Nice Mami chibi figure! I haven't gotten anything since the figma releases of Homura and Mami. ;A; Wait, there was also the Homura plush doll. A Mami plush would be nice, but I never see her anywhere. As far as I know, North America only released Homu and Madoka herself.

I'm currently looking into getting merchandise for Akatsuki no Yona. Like this charm strap with Princess Yona herself:

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 S-l16010

The best series I've seen in many years. Probably is, a lot of their stuff is pricey and not at my local anime shops. The manga is coming out on August 2nd 2016, so I'm thrilled about that. FUNimation...RELEASE THE ANIME ON BLU RAY AROUND THAT TIME! You'd be stupid not to! frustrated
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:An addition to my Madoka Magica chibis.

Mami Tomoe with Bebe.

Nice Mami chibi figure! I haven't gotten anything since the figma releases of Homura and Mami. ;A; Wait, there was also the Homura plush doll. A Mami plush would be nice, but I never see her anywhere. As far as I know, North America only released Homu and Madoka herself.

I'm currently looking into getting merchandise for Akatsuki no Yona. Like this charm strap with Princess Yona herself:

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 S-l16010

The best series I've seen in many years. Probably is, a lot of their stuff is pricey and not at my local anime shops. The manga is coming out on August 2nd 2016, so I'm thrilled about that. FUNimation...RELEASE THE ANIME ON BLU RAY AROUND THAT TIME! You'd be stupid not to! frustrated

Man, you should have told me! I saw some items from Akatsuki No Yona at Ozine. :D

Ahhhh....there was no hesitation. I went ahead and bought this cutie. ^^
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:52 pm

franticfranz wrote:
Man, you should have told me! I saw some items from Akatsuki No Yona at Ozine. :D

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Alright! New game plan: You tell me what you see at the next Ozine. :'3 Or any other anime shop you come across. Asians have better access to the goods~ In turn, I'll find anything you might need from North America. Deal, Franny? devious
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:03 pm

bump

I ventured into Hot Topic earlier and found this cool Sailor Venus from the Tamashii Buddies (or Soul Buddies) series. This chibi Aino Minako comes with her own display and background (complete with the symbol of planet Venus. So freaking awesome!)

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 KIMG0453_zpstzsbmqgu
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 KIMG0454_zpsyffhbxme
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 KIMG0455_zpsd1kyqek6
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 KIMG0456_zps49zin883

Supposedly, you collect all the Sailor Guardians and connect their displays together. I've seen ones for Dragon Ball Z (boo) and Attack on Titan (double boo), but the Sailor Moon ones look the best and most appropriate for this type of figure release. minako
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:07 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Alright! New game plan: You tell me what you see at the next Ozine. :'3 Or any other anime shop you come across. Asians have better access to the goods~ In turn, I'll find anything you might need from North America. Deal, Franny? devious

Sure. :D
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:42 pm

Hug Nice! Thanks, Franny!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:21 pm

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 12662510
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 21581_10

My Starship Operators pencil board has arrived from Singapore! Marvelous condition! It's bigger than I thought it would be! *_*

Cool group shot of Sinon, Alley and Miyuri with the Amaterasu in the background! Must frame this awesomeness! Feels
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:27 pm

bump

Here is my anime loot from Setsucon 2016! GRANDE CHIE I also got some fan art made, but they won't make their debut here. Check my deviantart page often (ShizNat4EVER) for them. They'll be added in the near future. For now, enjoy photos of my random anime merchandise from Setsucon 2016!

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 KIMG0512_zpsdb47fpdt
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 KIMG0513_zpsfbg61yfe
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 DSC00976_zpsxyc2v6o3

^ Purchased this weird mobile caddy at Setsucon 2016. It's Himawari Shinomiya from Vividred Operation!

Since she's the hacker/techie of the group, the concept makes sense. XD Now my phone doesn't have to be on it's flat ass all the time.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 KIMG0511_zps4xwcyjg0

^ Base Ryuko Matoi (and Senketsu) plush doll from Kill la Kill!

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 KIMG0503_zps6vhojhk0

^Chibi Pearl from Steven Universe phone strap

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 KIMG0500_zps5pehlgkx

^ Cue buttons of Sega Dreamcast, PlayStation 2 and Nintendo 3DS interfaces. I kept the Dreamcast one and gave the other two to Kara. She's the Sony fangirl of the group, and a pink 3DS is too girly for me to carry around. XD

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 KIMG0486_zpsqowehp1f
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 KIMG0485_zpsdh2ang2f

^ Rubber keychains of Chibi Chibi from Sailor Moon Sailor Stars and Satsuki Kiryuin, Ryuko Matoi, and Mako Mankanshoku from Kill la Kill!

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 KIMG0483_zpsvh2ol2s7

^ Transformed Ryuko Matoi plush doll from Kill la Kill

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 05, 2016 10:55 pm

5/05/2016

Newest arrivals from Hot Topic (at long last!) Even though California's Hot Topics got first dibs (two weeks ahead of time...), the Sailor Moon POPs decided to show! Started off with Minako (Sailor Venus) and the G.O.A.T. herself, Usagi Tsukino (Sailor Moon). The Hot Topic exclusive Usagi comes with the Moon Stick and a bandaged Luna. XD They sure have a black sense of a humor...

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 Dsc01210
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 Dsc01211
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:38 pm

All my anime goods are elsewhere at the moment, but I do have a few things in my room that I can share :3

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 27foq4E

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 LHFxZS6

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 IsrDyyL

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 F8lSKFd

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 IZs4zDw

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 Dvc69fA

Once I get everything together in one place I will show my complete anime collection!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Here's a more complete look at my anime dvd collection. :3

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 SaNiY5Z
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:19 pm

Sailor Moon, Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome, Mai-Otome Zwei (you need Sifr!!!), Ranma, Rayearth, Slayers and more! You have an impressive collection, dude!

shizurubaby
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Sailor Moon, Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome, Mai-Otome Zwei (you need Sifr!!!), Ranma, Rayearth, Slayers and more! You have an impressive collection, dude!

shizurubaby

Thanks! Those are some of my very favorite series from the 90's and early 2000's! They are a continuous growing collection. There are other box sets for those series, like Magic Knight Rayearth, that I would like to get sometime. I am working on getting the rest of everything for Slayers and Sailor Moon, and yes, I need Sifr! The collection looks lonely without it, just like Sailor Moon looks lonely without S! x.x

Update: I am very happy to say, like VERY VERY VERY HAPPY TO SAY, that I finally got my hands on the final piece of the puzzle for my Mai-HiME/Otome DVD collection. This makes me SO VERY happy!!~ Thank you, Luu for bringing this lost piece of the puzzle to my attention to get Sifr before it went out of Print permanently. Here are some updated pictures of the awesomeness!! that is Mai-HiME/Otome! Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 K0Osnmo

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 ErnTn2a
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:17 am

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 15250710

I have some other LL merch which I'll show some other time.

I have a wall scroll of LL and Madoka Magica and can't put them up due to lack of space. >>
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:02 am

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Update: I am very happy to say, like VERY VERY VERY HAPPY TO SAY, that I finally got my hands on the final piece of the puzzle for my Mai-HiME/Otome DVD collection. This makes me SO VERY happy!!~ Thank you, Luu for bringing this lost piece of the puzzle to my attention to get Sifr before it went out of Print permanently. Here are some updated pictures of the awesomeness!! that is Mai-HiME/Otome! Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 K0Osnmo

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 ErnTn2a

WOW! THAT WAS FAST! Congratulations on completing your collection, Shadow! Doesn't it feel good to own the entire Mai-HiME/Otome series? :) Just be sure to get your money ready when FUNimation releases them on Blu-Ray! That is unless you win first place in one of our contests, but that's another story. ;3

Mind if I use your collection photos to share on the Mai-Multiverse Facebook group? Merchandise photos should be shared with the others, so they can be tempted to own the series, too!

franticfranz wrote:Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 15250710

I have a wall scroll of LL and Madoka Magica and can't put them up due to lack of space. >>

Mikoto Minagi WOW! Is that a DVD set for Love Live!, Franny? I have the bootleg set from Indonesia, haha! Dwita made sure I had the entire series at that time since she was BIG on NozoEli.

>:3 "Lack of space", pfft. Take pictures of them anyway. I'm curious to see~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

franticfranz wrote:Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 15250710

Mikoto Minagi WOW! Is that a DVD set for Love Live!, Franny? I have the bootleg set from Indonesia, haha! Dwita made sure I had the entire series at that time since she was BIG on NozoEli.

>:3 "Lack of space", pfft. Take pictures of them anyway. I'm curious to see~

That's one of my posters that came with some other merch. I've got lots of them, a wall scroll for LL and PMMM, but lack of space is an enemy. Seriously, my room is quite small.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:35 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

WOW! THAT WAS FAST! Congratulations on completing your collection, Shadow! Doesn't it feel good to own the entire Mai-HiME/Otome series? :) Just be sure to get your money ready when FUNimation releases them on Blu-Ray! That is unless you win first place in one of our contests, but that's another story. ;3

Mind if I use your collection photos to share on the Mai-Multiverse Facebook group? Merchandise photos should be shared with the others, so they can be tempted to own the series, too!

Sure that if fine with me! Share away! :3 and thanks it is really great owning the whole collection to Mai-HiME/Otome. !! Mikoto Minagi
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:39 pm

franticfranz wrote:
That's one of my posters that came with some other merch. I've got lots of them, a wall scroll for LL and PMMM, but lack of space is an enemy. Seriously, my room is quite small.

ShadowMikoto wrote:Sure that if fine with me! Share away! :3 and thanks it is really great owning the whole collection to Mai-HiME/Otome. !!

DONE! Thanks a lot! A lot of worried members messaged me about the availability of the Bandai Mai-HiME/Otome DVDs! To set the record straight (for the last time): I'm not exactly sure how many copies rightstuf, Amazon and any other third-party marketplace seller carry at this moment. My point is to take advantage of buying them now before they disappear forever. Collectors in our fandom will definitely kick themselves in the arse for not buying them, trust me on that. XD

Besides, who doesn't want to look back on Bandai Entertainment's English dub?! Southern belle Shizuru (voiced by Melanie Risdon) never gets old! HAHA! Nah, you all have nothing to worry about. I'm pretty positive that the Bandai dub will be carried over onto FUNi's Blu-Rays. I'm just hoping they add an entirely new dub, like they did with Escaflowne. I never thought in a million years that FUNimation would bother with a new dub for an old series like Escaflowne. If Mai-HiME/Otome gets that same treatment (since fans complained about the Bandai dub for years), I'll respect the shit out of them.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:

ShadowMikoto wrote:Sure that if fine with me! Share away! :3 and thanks it is really great owning the whole collection to Mai-HiME/Otome. !!

DONE! Thanks a lot! A lot of worried members messaged me about the availability of the Bandai Mai-HiME/Otome DVDs! To set the record straight (for the last time): I'm not exactly sure how many copies rightstuf, Amazon and any other third-party marketplace seller carry at this moment. My point is to take advantage of buying them now before they disappear forever. Collectors in our fandom will definitely kick themselves in the arse for not buying them, trust me on that. XD

Besides, who doesn't want to look back on Bandai Entertainment's English dub?! Southern belle Shizuru (voiced by Melanie Risdon) never gets old! HAHA! Nah, you all have nothing to worry about. I'm pretty positive that the Bandai dub will be carried over onto FUNi's Blu-Rays. I'm just hoping they add an entirely new dub, like they did with Escaflowne. I never thought in a million years that FUNimation would bother with a new dub for an old series like Escaflowne. If Mai-HiME/Otome gets that same treatment (since fans complained about the Bandai dub for years), I'll respect the shit out of them.

That makes a lot of sense! It's true, not having the original sets during the time when they either go completely out of print will be demoralizing for serious Mai-HiME/Otome lovers! They will probably sell for ridiculous E-Bay prices online, like, Urusei Yatsura DVD collection ridiculous... @_@!! So it's best just to grab 'em now! I only seen parts of Escaflowne back when it was airing here in Canada years back, but have not really kept up on it. I'd like to revisit that one at some point. :3 Also I am glad the New Stuff for Mai-HiME/Otome is not actually getting a new voice-cast for the dub version of it seeing how those points you made there can not really be replaced!

EDIT: Here are my latest pickups for Mai-HiME with my current possessions. The new items shown here are indeed the manga for the series! Next I will be working on the Mai-Otome manga collection. :3

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 PVNG4gG
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:29 am

More Love Live! merch. People I know already saw some of these on Facebook. :D

Eli and Umi Lanyards!

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 DlDv7Iz

Eli Ayase jacket

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 5VTZIA0

Posters!

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 ElS4syy

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 GZisNzF

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 3iJGRk3

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 5D19I3A

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 9 CA4MjYd

Another jacket should be on its way here. :D
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9