Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

+19
midori's crazy398
Avadan
IlliterateKoi
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
she-ga-roo
hildebrant
depression76
wetochan
SpiralDasher
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Kino karutta-chan
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
Chibi Rachy
Kyubey Mittens
23 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:31 am

franticfranz wrote:My copy of Madoka Rebellion came in earlier today. The past holiday quite delayed it a bit, but still, it's a glorious moment.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dscn2410

Look! It even came with a birthday card with it! <3333333333 ^___^

That was nice of D and James. Congrats on getting Madoka Rebellion on DVD! Took a while, but now you can enjoy Homura and Mami any time you want! *A*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by franticfranz Mon May 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:That was nice of D and James. Congrats on getting Madoka Rebellion on DVD! Took a while, but now you can enjoy Homura and Mami any time you want! *A*

Oh, yes. I could never thank those two enough. :) I've watched it for the nth time since it arrived.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 15577310

Chibi Homuhomu-chan strikes a pose! :)
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 07, 2014 6:00 pm

franticfranz wrote:Oh, yes. I could never thank those two enough. :) I've watched it for the nth time since it arrived.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 15577310

Chibi Homuhomu-chan strikes a pose! :)

The star of the show should be proud! This is Homura's masterpiece! <33333 It took more than twenty years of anime films to rival Sailor Moon R: The Movie for me and this is it. I love Rebellion SO DAMN MUCH.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed May 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Today I have bought and owned:

Anime:
STUDIO GHIBLI 17 MOVIE DVD COLLECTION Hayao Miyazaki
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 $_57

Manga:
Pretty guardian sailor moon Vol.1
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 $_57
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Today I have bought and owned:

Anime:
STUDIO GHIBLI 17 MOVIE DVD COLLECTION Hayao Miyazaki

Manga:
Pretty guardian sailor moon Vol.1

Kick ass purchases, Blu. How's the picture quality for the Studio Ghibli collection? As for Sailor Moon manga, all bias aside, you will love it. You'll get an idea of what's in store with Sailor Moon Crystal and what Naoko had intended with the original anime from the 90s, even though the 90s anime is still great.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri May 09, 2014 11:23 pm

The picture quality is decent. Most of the movies are old, so, I wasn't really surprised.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:The picture quality is decent. Most of the movies are old, so, I wasn't really surprised.

You don't mind though, that's the important part.  Satsuki 

---

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 10338410

Here's the Mireille Bouquet (from the Bee Train anime seris, Noir) statue I was supposed to share a while back. Don't worry, Mireille is not actually pointing her firearm at Helena's head. It looks that way from the angle I shot. XD BAM BAM!

Mireille isn't new to my collection. I've had her for about 10 years now. I only took a photo since my girlfriend wanted to see her.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:58 pm

UPDATE:

New stuff!

DVD's:

Shin Sekai Yori collection pt 1

Manga:

Gakuen Police vol 1

Strike Witches: The Sky That Connects Us

Future Goods:

SSY pt 2 (complete)

Clannad (plus After Story)

Baccano!

Sora no Woto

Tokyo Girls Destruction manga (if i can find it)

Gakuen Police vol 2
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:52 am

midori's crazy398 wrote:UPDATE:

New stuff!

DVD's:

Shin Sekai Yori collection pt 1

Manga:

Gakuen Police vol 1

Strike Witches: The Sky That Connects Us

Future Goods:

SSY pt 2 (complete)

Clannad (plus After Story)

Baccano!

Sora no Woto

Tokyo Girls Destruction manga (if i can find it)

Gakuen Police vol 2

O_O That's a lot of spent cash, Mi-Cray! Your little job is paying off.

Photos please or it may of happened.... Trollface 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:20 pm

bump 

My spoils from Otakon 2014! /*A*/ MY GREATEST FIND COMES FIRST, UTENA TENJOU PVC figure from Revolutionary Girl Utena for a mere $49!

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0811
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0812
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0813
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0814
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0815
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0816

A host of Love Live! doujinshi for my girlfriend. Most of them feature the popular couple, NozoEli.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0817

Official Otakon mascot Crabby plush and Miaka Yuuki plush from Fushigi Yûgi.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0818

Chibi Ryuko Matoi and Lady Satsuki Kiryūin phone straps!

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0819

ANIPLEX calender (with Kill la Kill as the cover) and Under the Dog button.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0820

Yui Hongo from Fushigi Yuugi collage prints signed by Wendee Lee.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0821

Fire Emblem Awakening prints signed and artwork by Yusuke Kozaki!

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0822

Stephanie Sheh autographed prints of Greta from A Little Snow Fairy Sugar and Yui Hirasawa from K-On!. Also tossed in is a small autograph from Robbie Daymond .

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0823

Linda Ballantyne, Katie Griffin and John Stocker autographed Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino print and Sailor Moon S VHS final volume cover.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci0824
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Time to share my Otakon loot~ >:D

Gurren Lagann complete series DVD

Baccano! Complete series

Strike Witches season 1

Sora no woto complete series

Clannad and After Story complete DVDs

Higurashi no naku koro Ni manga vol 1-2 of eye opening arc and atonement arc

Now today I'm picking up:

Shin sekai yori pt 2 (complete)
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:26 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Time to share  my Otakon loot~ >:D

Gurren Lagann complete series DVD

Baccano! Complete series

Strike Witches season 1

Sora no woto complete series

Clannad and After Story complete DVDs

Higurashi no naku koro Ni manga vol 1-2 of eye opening arc and atonement arc

Now today I'm picking up:

Shin sekai yori pt 2 (complete)

Strike Witches season one is love!  Feels  This is all well and good, Mi-Cray! But where are the photos!? :'D I'd like to hit my jealous phase upon seeing the Shin Sekai Yori set...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:15 pm

bump bump

Got myself the Lady Satsuki Kiryūin PVC (from SEGA) at Image Anime this past weekend. Behold the awesome that is Lady Satsuki!

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci1011
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci1012
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci1013
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci1014
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci1015
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsci1016

Very little merchandise for Kill la Kill's best character, sadly. I didn't like the first one by Good Smile, since she was in a generic swordsman pose. This PVC on the other hand, has Satsuki in her trademark stance. DEFIANT, CONFIDENT AND COMMANDING! Just the way I love her. Satsuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:00 am

bump

To quote Ada Wong from Resident Evil 2: "Think fast! Here's one more~"

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsc00411

- Sailor Moon (Viz Media) season 1 Set 2 BLU/DVD
- Muv-Luv Total Eclipse Set 1 BLU
- The Tale of The Princess Kaguya BLU

Also, goodies from my trip to Indonesia and Singapore:

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 10960410
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 10988910
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 11018810
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 10985910
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 10995210
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 11004610

The Rose of Versailles anniversary art/fanbook. This was the best find! *_*

The official artbook for 'When Marnie Was There'

Special edition Sailor Moon manga volume 6 with Haruka and Michiru on the cover

Saint Dragon Girl Volume 2 and 3 in Bahasa-Indonesian language

The manga of Pride and Prejudice - Classic novel brought to life in manga form. Love the art.

WataMote - Same as the anime, though I heard the manga is longer. Still unintentionally hilarious story about an introverted loser (like you guys~).

Wolf Children - Like the anime film, it's a marvelous and flawless tale about a mother and her unique children. Reading in Bahasa language makes it better; more personal for me.

Old House's Love (by Yue Takasuka) Volume 1 and 2 - Cute little romantic comedy. Again, in Bahasa-Indonesian language.

Galilei Donna - The only experimental anime I bought. To my surprise, it wasn't bad. I mean, a ARTIFICIAL A.I. GOLDFISH?! Awesome!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Awesome purchases, Luu!
I also have Princess Kaguya on my collection.
I'm in love with this movie's art and culture style! It's so entrancing.
Have yet to SM part 2, though, but I'm getting to it!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:56 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Awesome purchases, Luu!
I also have Princess Kaguya on my collection.
I'm in love with this movie's art and culture style! It's so entrancing.
Have yet to SM part 2, though, but I'm getting to it!

I'm 100% with you all the way, Kaguya is a masterpiece. One of Ghibli's best, if not THE best. Though, I still need to see 'When Marnie was There'.

WHAT!? YOU DON'T HAVE IT YET!? Usagi Sailor Moon Says...get your debit card and buy it NOW!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:40 pm

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Untitl10

The Madoka Magica Rebellion English Dub DVD along with the original one that came from Japan. Have both versions at last. Thanks to Kuga-san for getting this for me. I owe you twice now, really. :)
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 pm

franticfranz wrote:Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Untitl10

The Madoka Magica Rebellion English Dub DVD along with the original one that came from Japan. Have both versions at last. Thanks to Kuga-san for getting this for me. I owe you twice now, really. :)

Madoka x Homura That was nice of Kuga to get you the Aniplex English version. I should get it, but the Japanese blu ray I got long ago is still a treasured item~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Untitl10

Madoka x Homura  That was nice of Kuga to get you the Aniplex English version. I should get it, but the Japanese blu ray I got long ago is still a treasured item~

Yeah, I know. And this one's region locked to Regions 1 and 4...but who cares? I live in the Philippines so hoorah for region free players. xD
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:27 am

franticfranz wrote:
Yeah, I know. And this one's region locked to Regions 1 and 4...but who cares? I live in the Philippines so hoorah for region free players. xD

Region free players are a GODSEND! Krugerfree No South Asian should be without one!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Here are some of the goodies I got from Otakon 2015. I didn't get much since we had a shit ton of events to attend, so I didn't get to prowl around the Dealer's Room as much as in previous years. BUT! I NEVER LEAVE EMPTY HANDED! Natsuki Kruger2

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsc00510
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsc00511
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsc00610
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsc00611
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsc00612

Got Viz Media's Sailor Moon R BLU RAY/DVD set, Kill la Kill Volume 5 DVD (since my current set doesn't have the episode 25 OVA), a NatNao My-HiME doujinshi, a Sailor Pluto plush (new U.S. release!), A Misaki Suzuhara figurine from Angelic Layer (it's supposed to be a chess piece. I'm guessing she's part of an entire CLAMP chess set. She's the Rook, which makes sense if you've seen the series. For fans that have seen it, Misaki is often referred to as the "Miracle Rookie". I know what you did there, CLAMP!). Anyway, I also got a strange little Katara (from Avatar: The Last Airbender) phone strap chibi figure and a Aladdin x Jasmine riding on a Magikarp. It's one of TeeTurtle's products.

There are a lot more surprises, but you'll just have to wait for the photos on Facebook. I got a lot of stuff for my fiancee, which I will not show anywhere. She knows about this thread and I will not spoil her. Happy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:53 pm

Usagi Super Sailor Moon (Holy Grail Form) Figuarts photoshoot! Usagi

Quick facts: One of Usagi's stronger transformations, drawing power from the omnipotent Holy Grail. In this form, Usagi is given unlimited power; able to destroy any being with a one-hit kill version of the Moon Spiral Heart Attack, the Rainbow Moon Heart Ache. Though the attack is a sure kill, it can be canceled out if strong enough. The only one recorded history who was able to do so was the Snow Queen in the S movie.

Unfortunately, the Grail was destroyed after Mistress 9 used it to summon the God, Pharaoh 90, to destroy the universe. It's holy magic was powerful enough to break the seal around the Tau Nebula, allowing Pharaoh 90 to travel, in seconds, to Earth.

Even though the Grail was destroyed, Usagi was able to summon the power of the Grail one last time through her own Pure Heart.

Usagi wouldn't become Super Sailor Moon again until meeting Pegasus in season 4, but there's a different between the two. Pegasus's Super form increases Sailor Moon's power tons from her base form in season 3. And in many ways, her main attack, the Moon Gorgeous Meditation, is *almost* like a one-hit kill since it shatters your physical and astral body. However, Queen Nehelenia was able to survive a more powerful attack (getting blasted by the Golden Crystal at close range), meaning the Meditation is not a true one-hit kill. It's just really powerful. If Nehelenia were hit by the Rainbow Heart Ache, she would most certainly die.

Now, I am once again pleased with Figuarts and their quality of toys. Usagi looks incredible! The paint job is accurate! No smudges or peelings; everything is pristine! Even the tiny Holy Grail and Spiral Heart Rod were carefully crafted and painted without fail. Now I'm twice as excited to get Sailor V and Setsuna!

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00768_zpsuiwp5mhk
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00770_zpssvlcvoqt
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00771_zpstxmsszgu
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00773_zpscfhzqq95
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00774_zpsenhlbmpk
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00776_zpsgztmsyua
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00777_zps0sgppqmc
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00778_zpsfry7wsgd
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00779_zpshdybwdi2
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00779_zpshdybwdi2
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00780_zpsss3ltptz
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00781_zps2yrybx6f
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00783_zpsw9ugpfbj
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00784_zps4jaeh1yv
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00785_zps4oypwfvu
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00786_zpsrqhqdjjd

Outtake!

NEW CHALLENGER: KID BUU

This ass wipe from DBZ decided to interrupt Usagi's photo shoot. Someone is gonna get GOT. Celestial Moon Queen style, bitch.  datgodess  pokemon  dawn

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00787_zpsjs59yjmo
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00788_zps0lxmkcpl
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00789_zps5hnwuebz
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00790_zpsgvskqbbh
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00791_zpsyddpewum
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00792_zpsp2m1arv7
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 DSC00795_zpsw3cyleeg
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Our devious moderator, ShezNek, has sent me some random goods from Mexico. Volumes 1-3 of Gurenki Crimsos Crisis for wetochan. I get the extra copy of volume 1 as a bonus.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 Dsc00812

Sadly, it's raw, so I cannot tell you what it's about. Maybe ShezNek can help me on that. The artwork on the other hand is pretty good. Worth keeping. Akira Okuzaki Yuri is priceless...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 12079610

Recently picked up Disney's Aladdin and When Marnie Was There on Blu-Ray! One classic of the Renaissance era and one of the greatest animated films of all time.

Chibi moon That's right! Now I own TWO copies of Marnie. The limited edition Blu Ray from Japan and the North American release. Worth. EVERY. Dollar.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:21 pm

bump

Acquired my new Sailor V - S.H.Figuarts in NYC yesterday (Midtown Comics near Times Square). She is one of the most impressive figures I own! She can wear her Sailor V mask (or goggles) in various ways (with or without eyes exposed). She is nicely articulated and nicely painted. Check out the photos below! minako minako minako

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 KIMG0437_zpseiqumzbj
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 KIMG0436_zpsadjevvjv
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 KIMG0435_zpslhcslo59
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 KIMG0434_zpsp4hykbtr
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 KIMG0433_zpsnncfp1jw
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 KIMG0433_zpsnncfp1jw
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 KIMG0432_zpstdlpbbh1
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 KIMG0431_zps4wqh2dwn
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 KIMG0431_zps4wqh2dwn
Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 8 KIMG0429_zpsxe0jiav8
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next