Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

+19
midori's crazy398
Avadan
IlliterateKoi
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
she-ga-roo
hildebrant
depression76
wetochan
SpiralDasher
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Kino karutta-chan
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
Chibi Rachy
Kyubey Mittens
23 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:17 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:my newest manga would be highschool of the dead (H.O.T.D.)

o_o; How is that series, she-san? Never got around to it.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Another new addition to my collection. From the brand new Tekken Tag 2 figure line up, it's Brazilian hottie Christie Monteiro!

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 Pictur35
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 Pictur36
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 Pictur37
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 Pictur38
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm

She just arrived moments ago.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 Nanoha11

Now I'm gonna take a nap with her xDDDD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:43 pm

depression76 wrote:She just arrived moments ago.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 Nanoha11

nice one Deppy! Razz
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:03 am

depression76 wrote:She just arrived moments ago.

Kawaii Nanoha plush! That's the one we saw at Otakon 2011. ;p Now allow moi to get you a Fate this year, so you can have a threesome~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 pm

The last pieces of anime merchandise I got was at Tekkoshocon and it consisted of both Rosario+Vampire seasons, the Fist of the North Star movie, Redline, a couple of art prints from some great artists I met. and this:

http://www.figure.fm/post/en/4348/Agent+Aika+Art+Book+Tobimono+Girls+%E5%B1%B1%E5%86%85+%E5%89%87%E5%BA%B7.html
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:05 pm

hildebrant wrote:The last pieces of anime merchandise I got was at Tekkoshocon and it consisted of both Rosario+Vampire seasons, the Fist of the North Star movie, Redline, a couple of art prints from some great artists I met. and this:

http://www.figure.fm/post/en/4348/Agent+Aika+Art+Book+Tobimono+Girls+%E5%B1%B1%E5%86%85+%E5%89%87%E5%BA%B7.html

Man, I'd love to own the Agent Aika artbook. I mean, high quality shots of Ultranate Aika's camel toe? I'll pay any price. *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:The last pieces of anime merchandise I got was at Tekkoshocon and it consisted of both Rosario+Vampire seasons, the Fist of the North Star movie, Redline, a couple of art prints from some great artists I met. and this:

Man, I'd love to own the Agent Aika artbook. I mean, high quality shots of Ultranate Aika's camel toe? I'll pay any price. *_*

well technically that artbook is celebrating all the works Noriyasu Yamauchi did for Studio Fantasia such as Agent Aika, Labyrinth of Flames, Najica blitz Tactics, stratos 4 and his various pics of girls with guns and aircraft entitled Tobimono Girls that he does for Hobby Japan magazine

There is a recently released Agent aika artbook showing all of the artwork and production work that went into all of the Aika series, I hope to obtain it at this year's Otakon

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:30 pm

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 47347510

After the wrestling show and being treated to dinner by the kind folks of the Indonesian
consulate, I went on a serious shopping spree. :3 I have purchased the following:

Geneshaft the Complete series on DVD

Ray the Animation Complete Series (I've been curious about this one for a
long time since it had this X-23/Natsuki looking chick on the cover)

Madoka Volume 2 Limited Edition Box set!

The entire series of Witch Hunter Robin on DVD. :) I can finally store away the
VHS tapes!

Fairy Tail keychains of Erza and Lucy. I haven't watched this series yet since I'm
turned off by the hype around it, but these two seemed pretty cool in the clips I've seen
on YouTube. XD Erza is especially awesome!

Homura keychain from Madoka. I will feature this on dA later because Tsundere deserve to be
exploited. ♥️

The first Hunger Games book! After hearing so much about the book being better than the
film, I felt it was time to explore.

Shania Twain "From This Moment On" book. Shania is one of the greatest performing artists
that ever lived. This will be another great inside look into her personal life and career.

:'3 That's it. I'm happay~

---

:) I also bought another item...it will only be seen in the Sailor Moon thread...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 16, 2012 8:42 am

bump

My new Tsunade from Naruto statue arrived:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 My_cen10

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 My_unc10

With removable top! How sweet dem titties iz. 8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:13 am

bump

Got some new merchandise recently during my travels with Narsilia aka Valkyria Lightning!

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 38900610
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 58209110

Mami Tomoe figure from Madoka
Disney/Pixar's Brave for Xbox 360
Mortal Kombat Komplete Kollection for Xbox 360
Fang from FF13 figure.
Soul Eater 20 manga
Tokyo Mew Mew manga Omnibus volume 2
K-On volume 3 and 4
Sailor Moon manga volume 6
Madoka manga volume 1
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:47 am

My latest anime related purchase was the Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works movie that came out a month or so ago. Damn fine film and my dvd pick of 2012 thus far and as far as anime goes.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Well, I have some stuff...not that much, but what I have is what I've wanted to get (at least most of the time). Also I don't have that many DVDs or Boxsets since it is kinda expensive to import them...so I mostly buy titles I really have fell in love with. (or that the boxsets or DVDs were quite cheap to get)

As for boxsets and DVDs I have:
Kannazuki no Miko (the special edition that came with Himeko's shell pendant)
Kaleido Star (both seasons)
Escaflowne
Princess Nine
Kimagure Orange Road the Movie
Escaflowne The movie
Final Fantasy Advent Children
1 DVD of Card Captor Sakura
4 DVD of Battle Athletes Victory
4 DVD of Rurouni Kenshin

And Japanese DVD I have:
Final Fantasy Advent Children
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks
Macross Frontier Itsukari no Utahime
Macross Frontier Sayonara no Tsubasa

Now, regarding figures, wallscrolls and stuff like that...here are some of them. I still need to take pics of all I have, since my collection has been increasing bu I had not taken pics yet...

Stuff in my LJ ---> http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/23015.html

From my trip to Japan ---> http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/37453.html

More stuff... ---> http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/38936.html
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm trying to remember how much anime I own :shock: From the top of my head:

Complete collection:
Azumanga Daioh
Gilgamesh
Cowboy Bebop
Chrono Crusade
Hellsing
Elfen Lied
Ikkitousen
Maburaho
Rin: Daughters Of Mnemosyne
Mai-HiME (duh Natsuki Kruger2 )

Incomplete collection:
Sailor Moon R, S, SS
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki
Tenchi Universe
Crayon Shin-chan
Inuyasha 1-4
Rozen Maiden
Rozen Maiden Träumend
Tenshi ni Narumon!
Hyper Police

Movies:
Kiki's Delivery Service
Spirited Away
Perfect Blue
Paprika
Inuyasha: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass
Tenchi Muyo In Love
Tenchi Muyo: Daughter Of Darkness
Tenchi Muyo In Love 2
Sailor Moon: Black Dream Hole
Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' On Heaven's Door

And I own a few mangas, but I'm not really into them. If I remember correctly, I only have 1 manga book of Tenchi Muyo and Sailor Moon, and the entire Azumanga Daioh manga collection. Think I got it as a gift? I can't remember XD

In the future I plan on buying the entire series of Madlax, Basilisk, Berserk, Blue Gender, and El Cazador de la Bruja
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:I'm trying to remember how much anime I own :shock: From the top of my head:

Complete collection:
Azumanga Daioh
Gilgamesh
Cowboy Bebop
Chrono Crusade
Hellsing
Elfen Lied
Ikkitousen
Maburaho
Rin: Daughters Of Mnemosyne
Mai-HiME (duh anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 3971793019 )

Incomplete collection:
Sailor Moon R, S, SS
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki
Tenchi Universe
Crayon Shin-chan
Inuyasha 1-4
Rozen Maiden
Rozen Maiden Träumend
Tenshi ni Narumon!
Hyper Police

Movies:
Kiki's Delivery Service
Spirited Away
Perfect Blue
Paprika
Inuyasha: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass
Tenchi Muyo In Love
Tenchi Muyo: Daughter Of Darkness
Tenchi Muyo In Love 2
Sailor Moon: Black Dream Hole
Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' On Heaven's Door

And I own a few mangas, but I'm not really into them. If I remember correctly, I only have 1 manga book of Tenchi Muyo and Sailor Moon, and the entire Azumanga Daioh manga collection. Think I got it as a gift? I can't remember XD

In the future I plan on buying the entire series of Madlax, Basilisk, Berserk, Blue Gender, and El Cazador de la Bruja

Berserk you say? You have mighty fine taste. Mighty fine
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Well thank you, kind sir *raises wine glass*
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:58 pm

So, Dep asked for pictures of these a whiiiiile ago, and I'm feeling a little less lazy XD (Yes, my camera is bad, sue me ;P )

Gohan;

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 2012-08-04%2019.49.35_zpsf4410f51

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 2012-08-04%2020.00.44_zps474ed2cb

Yui:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 100_1875_zps0004ff11

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 100_1858_zps1d317d8b

Annnd Ritsu (Who did not want her picture taken, every single one I took was stupidly blurred >.>) That drum kit is a nightmare and moving her is a paaaaiiinnn...and yes, I always have Puar sat there XD

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) - Page 5 2012-08-04%2020.10.55_zpsf83c5457

So, there ^_^;; I'll get pics of my new HiME/Otome stuff up soon too...maybe >.>
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 pm

O_O

OMG YOU GOT YUI'S CONCERT FIGURE!! Not to mention Ricchan and my favorite Gohan form T_T

....I feel like socking you a good one xDD How much did you spend for these babies?
And thanks for finally postin' lol
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:05 pm

I just recently got ahold of the entire Trinity Blood collection for on;y 30 bucks. Way cheaper than I'd ever seen it up to this point. Definitely worth it
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:10 pm

depression76 wrote:O_O

OMG YOU GOT YUI'S CONCERT FIGURE!! Not to mention Ricchan and my favorite Gohan form T_T

....I feel like socking you a good one xDD How much did you spend for these babies?

Haha well then I guess it's a good job you can't reach me Razz

And I'm not sure, I've had Gohan for a long time...think he only cost me like a tenner or something. The K-ON figures cost me about £20 each I think....maybe more maybe less, my memory is shite XD But I know they were a lot cheaper than the vast majority of my HiME/Otomes figures, which is great considering how big these ones are! XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:22 pm

I see a wild Shizuru behind Ritsu. Very nice!!

Cool figurines Koi!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:43 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I see a wild Shizuru behind Ritsu. Very nice!!

Cool figurines Koi!

Haha yeah, she's been sitting pretty inside that box for quite some time now, and she will be staying there until I can make space for her on my shelf...which is likely to never happen XD

Thanks! X3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Well, at least you have space to show her in the box. XD
I have like 8 figurines or so packed in their shipping boxes 'cause there's no space for them anywhere in my room... >.>
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:12 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, at least you have space to show her in the box. XD
I have like 8 figurines or so packed in their shipping boxes 'cause there's no space for them anywhere in my room... >.>

There was no way I wouldn't have her on show! XD

I'm drowning in boxes at the moment, my room isn't that big and since there's no room left on my shelf I'm just piling them about the place XD Once I've got my books packed away I'll have space for them though :3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 pm

I guess it's common then to drown in boxes... o.O

Last edited by shezaei-neko on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next