Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

+19
midori's crazy398
Avadan
IlliterateKoi
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
she-ga-roo
hildebrant
depression76
wetochan
SpiralDasher
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Kino karutta-chan
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
Chibi Rachy
Kyubey Mittens
23 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) Empty Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Kyubey Mittens Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:48 am

I know we have one for our Mai Hime/Mai Otome merch, but I thought it would be appropriate to have a thread for this. I will post my collection in a little bit. :) We can also use this to talk about stuff we really want to get.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Chibi Rachy Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Well my Simoun collection is...huge so I'll link to this thread: http://rimajon.forumotion.com/t71-chibi-s-ultimate-simoun-collection

My other collections... let's start with my manga, which is small:

Fate/stay night 1-10
Crayon Shin-chan 1-8
Crayon Shin-chan Best of (I think... it's in Chinese) 3 vols.
Strawberry Panic 1-2
Sgt. Frog 1-11
Keroro Gunsou 2
Maximum Ride 1-3

Artbooks/boxes/Light novels
Fate/stay night [Realta Nua] artbook
Fate Fantasm Box 2 (Saber Alter)
Strawberry Panic light novels 1 & 2 (You cannot find the second light novel anywhere for under $100... if you do, it's very very rare to do so)

DVDs (These are all complete sets):

Lucky Star
Soul Eater
Anne of Green Gables
Strawberry Panic
Marimite Seasons 1-3
Crayon Shin-chan Seasons 1-2
Fate/stay night
Sgt. Frog Seasons 1-2

I'm really not sure about doing my figure collections... I'm not sure of the particulars with all of them. However, I do have some Marimite figures, some Lucky Star ones (just Minami), and the others are Fate/stay night. I do know I have the complete Fate/hollow ataraxia beach set and I think a complete set of the first trading arts series. Finally I have 2 Soul Eater figures of Patty and Liz... both are trading arts. I have a large Kululu figure with many many parts that I keep out as well.

I also have a bunch of Digimon toys and things that are mostly junk cause they weren't stored right...I keep my two favorite digivices on display- Season 1 & Tamers. I sold all my others. I also have 3 mini Tamers figures I put out too. I have the mini Digimon that go with them, but I only bought them in the first place for the human figures, and mostly for Ruki.

And I do have some plushes:

Sgt. Keroro with red hoodie
Crayon Shin-chan (8 inch I believe)

And that would be everything I do believe XD
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) Empty Re: Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:07 pm

:D GREAT THREAD IDEA, JUKE! I have a lot I'd like to share with you guys. I'll take some awesome photos in the near future of my collection, which is pretty intense. ^_~ I'm well organized, don't worry. I know some Otaku that have such a hardcore collection, it looks like their room vomited. ^^;

As for things I'd like to obtain, there is two statuettes of Sei from Burst Angel that I plan to get at the end of the month:

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) Celv9h10

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) Cfk7yh10

<3_<3 LOVE SEI-SAMA.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:09 pm

I've uh... found more Simoun gear that I've added to my collection:

- a custom football jersey
- more genga, specifically the one where Neviril confesses to Aaeru
- a 20x28.7 inch poster of the first Emotions DVD release

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) Snapshot_20110222_1
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) Snapshot_20110222_3
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) Sakurasakuclub-img600x422-1297646581lntrkt64966

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w59995658
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:32 pm

I got my dvds today, I will try to take pictures and upload them later.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Alright posting some quick pictures of my purchases and some of my anime on the shelf(missing Princess Tutu from my shots since a friend is borrowing it).

Soul Taker
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0043h.jpg/

Hidamari Sketch
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0042.jpg/

School Rumble
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0044.jpg/

Comic Party
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0045.jpg/

My Hime, My Otome, Sailor Moon, Eden of the East
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0046.jpg/
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:37 pm

I'll show you my Manga collection first-since I have to organize my anime collection and gather it all together to get a good pic of it. But here's where most of my otaku merch is:
anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) Manga_10
One volume of Ace Attorney
Three volumes of Black Butler
Two volumes of Code Geass-Lelouch of the Rebellion
Death Note: Another Note
one volume of DN Angel
one volume of FMA, the Anime profile book from FMA-a Hwkeye phone swing and a Gashposh Winry
8 volumes of Fruits Basket and three Kyo plushes (The bigger cat/beanie baby style one is not shown)
Two volumes of Hetalia
Three volumes of Higurashi-When they cry and a Shion figure
7 volumes of InuYasha and the First InuYasha OST (Not shown)
One volume of Junjo Romantica >>
4 volumes of Kingdom Hearts (And all available games except for Re-Coded)
One volume of Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!
2 volumes of Naruto, A Neji plush and the Naruto shippuden headband (Not shown)
One volume of Evangelion The Shinji Ikari Project
3 volumes of Ranma 1/2
RomeoxJuliet complete series
5 volumes of RuroKen
One volume of Shaman King
One volume of Sola
Two volumes of Strawberry Panic! and one Light Novel
2 volumes of Tsubasa Res. Chon. and the first Tsubasa Guide
Four volumes of Vampire Knight and a Zero Plush (Not shown)
One volume of Zatch Bell
Full Zelda: OoT series and a Ocarina of Time (Not shown)
A Vanille Figure (FF13)
A Fate Testarossa and Arf Nendoroid from Nanoha
Shizuru beach figurine from Mai HiME
Gohan, Gotenks, and Trunks figures (all from Buu arc-somewhere I have a Gotenks kamikaze ghost-but I can't find it >>)
Protoman and Megaman tiny figures (part of a set)
6 Hamtaro rubber toys
Lugia, Pikachu and Piplup figure
A Magical girl (I assume) Figure (I have no clue where it's from, I assumed a VN-but I picked it up at a con)
Then assorted Japanese treats I've consumed
x.x and that's just the manga I could find in my hole of a room-I'm missing at least three different volumes somewhere...
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:01 pm

:D I'm quite jealous of your collections guys! >o<

Here's Part 1 of my collection, I'll get the rest up whenever it's possible.

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) Pictur12

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) Pictur13

^ So any characters to list from my keychain and pin collection. I'll just let you oogle at them. ^_~

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) Pictur14

^ Not my entire manga collection! This is about 1/4 of my collection on the shelf there. That's the TO-READ self with everything I'm planning to read. Some of the books are ones I proudly display in public like the Sailor Moon manga reprints.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:31 am

Nice collection Luu, I love your Fruits Basket, Slayers, Magic Knight Rayearth, Sailor Moon, and from what I can see lone Cardcaptor Sakura keychains. :) I have keychains coming in today or later this week. I will post pictures when I get them.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Kyubey Mittens wrote:Nice collection Luu, I love your Fruits Basket, Slayers, Magic Knight Rayearth, Sailor Moon, and from what I can see lone Cardcaptor Sakura keychains. :) I have keychains coming in today or later this week. I will post pictures when I get them.

Thanks, Juke! Or should I say, Mittens. :3 The Slayers keychain is the rarest of all. Took me almost a decade to find that Lina Inverse keychain. Another rare one is my sexy Forte from the anime series Galaxy Angel. @_@ LOL Yeah that Sakura keychain I've been wanting for a long time at Otakon 2005. I may have more somewhere. ^^; I'll share more of my Sailor Moon collection sometime. Coming up next is my DVD collection. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Sweet I can't wait to see it, by the way, a dumb question but how great is Galaxy Angel? I also got my Bakemonogatari key chains in today, once I can find decent batteries for my camera I will post them. :)
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:51 pm

I've added some more things!

Manga

With the Light 1-3

DVDs

Noir
Summer Wars
El Cazador de la Bruja
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Kyubey Mittens wrote:Sweet I can't wait to see it, by the way, a dumb question but how great is Galaxy Angel? I also got my Bakemonogatari key chains in today, once I can find decent batteries for my camera I will post them. :)

XD Don't mention batteries. My old camera sucks the energy right out of fresh batteries. >_<

Galaxy Angel is a really funny series, you'll love the first couple of seasons. It's not full blown fanservice (although it can head in that direction when it needs to), the series just takes the most simple situations from a distant future (IN SPACE!) setting and make something something humorous. All the Galaxy Angel girls have their own characters and gimmicks you'll fall in love with. It's safe to say you'll adore Ranpha and Forte the moment you meet them. <3

Chibi Rachy wrote:I've added some more things!

Manga

With the Light 1-3

DVDs

Noir
Summer Wars
El Cazador de la Bruja

We have threads for Noir and El Cazador de la Bruja. Have you watched either one yet? I'd love to discuss them with you, especially Noir. It's my 3rd favorite anime of all time.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:We have threads for Noir and El Cazador de la Bruja. Have you watched either one yet? I'd love to discuss them with you, especially Noir. It's my 3rd favorite anime of all time.

I have started watching Noir. I finished episode 3 tonight and will have the series finished by month's end.

I'll soon have new Simoun stuff to post. I mentioned the poster and genga here, but I have one or two other things coming as well. I'm also contacting possible commissioners for my pilot costume and might have found a good one. We shall see. I don't think I'm cosplaying for Tekko. I feel so darned drained that just going will be nice. I will wear Simoun related gear instead. Well, at least two of the days.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:I'll soon have new Simoun stuff to post. I mentioned the poster and genga here, but I have one or two other things coming as well. I'm also contacting possible commissioners for my pilot costume and might have found a good one. We shall see. I don't think I'm cosplaying for Tekko. I feel so darned drained that just going will be nice. I will wear Simoun related gear instead. Well, at least two of the days.

:o Cool! Keep us posted on the new Simoun items. Is this commissioner charging decent prices by any chance?

My anime DVD collection is coming up next. Possibly the VHS collection too, if I feel like dragging it all out of the closet. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:13 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: :o Cool! Keep us posted on the new Simoun items. Is this commissioner charging decent prices by any chance?

My anime DVD collection is coming up next. Possibly the VHS collection too, if I feel like dragging it all out of the closet. XD

Oh I definitely will :) The last two are on their way so soon. And no, the commissioner is not cheap, but from my research she has very high quality work, and I can't afford for this project to be screwed up. If it's Aaeru, I will pay for quality.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:If it's Aaeru, I will pay for quality.

Right on. *lifts wine glass* When I sent SetsunaKou the images requires to make the Dominura plushie, I pretty much bugged her to pay extra attention to detail. XD Rude of me I guess, being a 10 year + customer of hers, she already knows what to do. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:If it's Aaeru, I will pay for quality.

Right on. *lifts wine glass* When I sent SetsunaKou the images requires to make the Dominura plushie, I pretty much bugged her to pay extra attention to detail. XD Rude of me I guess, being a 10 year + customer of hers, she already knows what to do. XD

Some might not pay the price I am, but dang the examples she sent me of her other costumes are HOT. Batgirl, Catwoman, Storm... :D
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:42 am

Chibi Rachy wrote:Some might not pay the price I am, but dang the examples she sent me of her other costumes are HOT. Batgirl, Catwoman, Storm... :D

...Wonder Woman?! *Luu is a huge WW mark*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:12 pm

I will post all my keychains from Bakemonogatari in a little while but I figure I would post all the merch I got from the con I went to recently, got quite a bit.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0064.jpg/
Kagami(Lucky Star) pin, Fruits Basket keychain, Sgt Frog keychain, my new wallet. Razz

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0065.jpg/
Nerima Daikon Brothers, Ah My Goddess, Slayers Seasons 1-3 boxsets

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0066.jpg/
Yunno chibi(Nanoha), Black Rock Shooter(Black Rock Shooter), and Chiyo(Azumanga Daioh)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0067z.jpg/
First 4 volumes of the comedy spin off of Neon Genesis Evangelion

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0068.jpg/
Cardcaptor Sakura poster, Sailor Moon wall scroll

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0069.jpg/
Asuka(NGE), Ume(Magic Knight Rayearth), and Mikura(Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) pins

http://img826.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img826/20/hpim0071j.jpg
Sengoku, Hitagi, and Mayoi keychains(Well I only the Hitagi one at the con but these guys were on my backpack all week).

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0072.jpg/
Myself with my Artemis hat(with a Heartcatch Precure pin), and cards for Ume and Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth. Oh yeah the shirt I had on I won from a lottery thing at the con, has signatures from Wendee Lee and some of the other speakers.

Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:12 pm

Impressive collection, Juke! The Sailor Moon Sailor Stars wallscroll is uber win. XD The Sgt Frog wallet is priceless. I'll be uploading anime DVD collection tonight. Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Here is my anime collection. 50% of it anyway, the rest are on CDRs in several CD binders. Those don't make pretty photos. XD

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) 100_3210

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) 100_3211

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) 100_3212

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) 100_3213

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) 100_3214

anime - Your Anime/Manga Collection (DVD/Blu-Ray box sets, figures, manga volumes, all merchandise!) 100_3215

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Sweet collection, Luu, I only wish I could pick out some of the harder to see titles. I will post my budding shelve of anime stuff once I can get my Black Rock Shooter figurine set up how I want it.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Kyubey Mittens wrote:Sweet collection, Luu, I only wish I could pick out some of the harder to see titles. I will post my budding shelve of anime stuff once I can get my Black Rock Shooter figurine set up how I want it.

XD Yeah, I'm obviously not the best photographer. I'm curious about your upcoming photo shoot! :) I think I'll tackle my artbooks and doujinshi next. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Here is my dvd shelf(won't be taking many pictures again until it doubles in size).

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0083.jpg/

(Left to Right if you don't zoom)):Mai Otome, Mai Hime, Princess Tutu, Sailor Moon 1st Season(Probably a bootleg), Ah My Goddess!, Nerima Daikon Brothers, Eden of the East, School Rumble, Hidamari Sketch, Soul Taker 1-4, Black Rock Shooter(Blue envelope, came with my figurine on the right), Slayers 1-3, Comic Party, Happy Lesson, nao and There and Here and There, Green Green

Also here are all my Bakemonogatari keychains, including the one I got at the con.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/hpim0082z.jpg/

Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next