Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Mai Hime roleplay!

+5
Flamewolf119
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

hime - The Universal Mai Hime roleplay! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Universal Mai Hime roleplay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 pm

denerop wrote:(i think that Mikoto, Mai, Natsuki, Shizuru, Midori, Nao, Yukino and Yukariko are known, and i dunno about Akira, Fumi and Akane.. I think Alyssa and Shiho are still secrets tough. What do you all think?)

((Alyssa and Shiho should remain secrets for now. We'll need to get deeper into the roleplay story first to introduce them. I still haven't found a Shizuru to play with. XD But with all our new members lately....))

@ Megan:

Mikoto smiles, proceeding to bounce up and down. Easily convinced when food is on the line.

" FOOD?!" exclaimed Mikoto. "Follow me, Nao! I think she said she was gonna look for the Student Council President!"

Mikoto then picked up Miroku and headed towards Fuka Academy.

((might as well have Mikoto run into Natsuki, so me and Megan can interact more. Must find a Shizuru...lol))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - The Universal Mai Hime roleplay! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Universal Mai Hime roleplay!

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:40 am

((what ever you say,luis...we do need a shizuru don't we? :333333 i wants to kill her....))

Nao snaps her fingers and pounds her fist.
"of course! kuga is always visiting the student council president...now i know how and when to strike...."
"coming mikoto!" nao says, rushing after the cat-like girl.
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:23 pm

((Yes we do and I refuse to be Shizuru! ;P No matter how many times you beg!))

As Mikoto ran, she spots Mai and Midori. Being the distracted type, Mikoto leaps at Mai and begins to snuggle between her...melons.

"MAIIIIIII!!! I was wondering where you ran off to! Me and Nao are trying to find Natsuki, have you seen her anywhere? Huh?! Have you, have you?!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 pm

((I shall be your Shizuru, if you'll have me))
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Flamewolf119 wrote:((I shall be your Shizuru, if you'll have me))

((You got it! Just let Megan reply to my scenario and we'll have our epic meeting! In the meantime, make some sort of an introduction for yourself! Like I dunno, we see Shizuru drinking tea or looking at naughty doujinshi featuring her love panda...o.o))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Shizuru sips yet another cup of tea as she sits in an empty student-council room. She usually only stays in the room after hours when she knows Natsuki needs to use her computer, but today she is alone. She tries to think that the silent room will help quiet the storm of voices in her head.

"Natsuki....I'll do whatever it takes...for your sake... I promise to protect you."

((Looks like I get to be crazy Shizuru >: D))
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:11 pm

((-scoff- so we finally have a shiz! so be it! this will be lots of fun...-evil grins-))

nao faceplams knowing mikoto's short attention span would drive her elsewhere. this did not matter to nao...she knew where kuga was and now it's time to stalk. "i'm coming after you, kuga. i will make add you to my collection again." snickered the spider queen, Nao.
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:19 am

Standing outside the student-council room, Natsuki grabs the door handle. She hesitates for a few moments before opening. Wondering if Shizuru will understand her current crisis. "I can open up to her, can't I? It's not fair to get her mixed up in this battle against the enemy. If only..."

Natsuki proceeds to open the door, locking eyes with a calm Shizuru. She looks away, forgetting everything she was supposed to say. "Hi, Shizuru. Think we can talk?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:44 pm

"Ara...I wasn't expecting you, Natsuki." Shizuru controls the leaping feeling in her heart and slowly puts her cup of tea down on the desk. "Of course we can talk."

Natsuki has something to share with me?
I wonder just how much she knows about all of this...

((Imma start writing in purple, for I am Shizuru))
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:49 pm

((Then I'll start writing in blue, for I am Natsuki. Well, not really since I'm not a girl but whatever...XD))

Walking over to the window and just staring out into the horizon, Natsuki tries to work up what she's about to say. The mere presence of Shizuru always seemed to paralyze her in a vulnerable state.

"Shizuru, I don't know how else to put this...but I have to know something very important. And please, tell me the honest truth." Slowly she turned. "Are you one of the HiME?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 am

((oh man. -gloom- i can't enter yet until you and Gill have your gushy shiznat moment Rolling Eyes
-sits in a corner and waits to strike...))
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Shizuru feels her stomach drop at Natsuki's words.

What do I tell her? ...The last thing I want to be is a further burden upon Natsuki's mind. But lying to her...is also unforgivable...

Shizuru walks slowly over to Natsuki, never breaking eye contact with the girl. Perhaps she should play dumb?

Ara...HiME? And what would that be exactly?

Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Flamewolf119 wrote:Shizuru feels her stomach drop at Natsuki's words.

What do I tell her? ...The last thing I want to be is a further burden upon Natsuki's mind. But lying to her...is also unforgivable...

Shizuru walks slowly over to Natsuki, never breaking eye contact with the girl. Perhaps she should play dumb?

Ara...HiME? And what would that be exactly?

Natsuki's eyes sharpened. "You must know what I'm talking about. The incidents all around the school are getting worse and the only one who isn't around when she's supposed to be, is you."

Natsuki turns away for a brief moment and lets out a long sigh. Perhaps she was overreacting, but this was someone important to her. "I'm sorry, Shizuru. I shouldn't be accusing you of anything. Things aren't looking good around here. The Searrs Foundation unleashed soldiers to hunt down these girls with special powers like rats. It's not something to be taken lightly." Clenching her fist in frustration, Natsuki walks towards the door as she whispers..."I don't want you getting hurt."

I care about you too much.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:11 am

((can i be Reito?! X3))
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:57 am

RedEyedWolf wrote:((can i be Reito?! X3))

((Now that will be interesting. LOL Sure, why not! Playing a male will deliver some good lulz. Razz ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:01 pm

it was an uneasiness that burdened Reito's thoughts. not so much for what was coming up, but the power that seemed to surge within every cell in his body.

walking along the school hallways calmly, he just really needed to settle down. moving his way through, girls would swoon and some would even say hello, smile and wave, he repeated in his head making his way closer and closer to the student council room. turning down the last hall he could have sworn he saw a flash of red in the corner of his vision.

stopping he looked down both halls. ' must have been my imagination' he mused and started walking calmly again.

reaching the door he swiftly pulled it open...
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:00 pm

((Ara.....a Reito? Interesting, indeed. And is that Megan I see creeping about? >3>))

Shizuru calmly takes Natsuki's clenched hand in her own and moves her body even closer. Is Natsuki asking me this because she truly cares about me?

"Natsuki, it's you I'm worried about. Always getting yourself into troublesome situations. It's too dangerous out there to be roaming around like you do." Her serious expression melts into a smile as she wraps Natsuki into a waist-level hug. "I want you to know that you can come to me for anything." There seems to be a strange darkness in her eyes as she stares deeply into Natsuki's. "Anything. I'm always thinking of you..."

The sound of the door opening catches Shizuru's attention. Is she finally here? Well, well, it looks like I may have to tell her the truth even sooner than I thought.

"Oh...Reito-san."

((edit: didn't read reito's bit well enough. heh heh ^^; ))
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:17 pm

((yes Gill :3 i'll let Reito talk some and i'll make Nao appear later))
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:59 am

"am i interrupting anything Shizuru-san?" Reito calmly smiled looking between the two.
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:02 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:((Yes we do and I refuse to be Shizuru! ;P No matter how many times you beg!))

As Mikoto ran, she spots Mai and Midori. Being the distracted type, Mikoto leaps at Mai and begins to snuggle between her...melons.

"MAIIIIIII!!! I was wondering where you ran off to! Me and Nao are trying to find Natsuki, have you seen her anywhere? Huh?! Have you, have you?!"

((finally, i'm baack ^^ great to see this rolling again ^^ still waiting for someone to play Alyssa to start with Miyu.))

'Hey, hey, Mikoto!' Mai said with a sheepish smile on her face as she waits for Mikoto to get away from her Melons.
'Natsuki? No, i haven't seen her..' She looked around.
'Nao, you say? I can't see her anywhere..'

((She left, didn't she?)
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 am

RedEyedWolf wrote:"am i interrupting anything Shizuru-san?" Reito calmly smiled looking between the two.

(XD Damn you Reito, I wanted to drag on our ShizNat moment! ;P )

Natsuki turns her head to the side, not allowing Reito to see the redness on her face. "No, it's fine really. I just wanted to talk to Shizuru about a couple of things. Which brings me to you, Reito. What brings you here aside from Student Council business?"

denerop wrote:'Hey, hey, Mikoto!' Mai said with a sheepish smile on her face as she waits for Mikoto to get away from her Melons.
'Natsuki? No, i haven't seen her..' She looked around.
'Nao, you say? I can't see her anywhere..'

((She left, didn't she?)

Still attached to her melons, Mikoto stops snuggling and looks up at Mai. "Nao said she wanted to find Natsuki and 'take care of business'. Sounds like fun! I wonder what she meant by that!" giggled Mikoto.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Reito raises his hands in defeat.
"i was also here to talk to the lovely Shizuru-san. though i also had come for some of her world famous tea."
one of his charming smiles graces his face as he notices the slight blush on the young blunettes face.
ah, Shizuru must be at it again
walking towards the desk to lean on it Reito then turns to Shizuru.
"that shade of red does bring out kuga-san's eyes does it not?"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:22 pm

"Oi, shut up Reito!" snapped Kuga, trying to avoid any further exploitation. She turns away and takes a deep breath. "Look, with some of the problems going on around Fuuka, what makes you so calm? And how come, Reito, do I often spot you talking to Mai after an alleged incident around the school?" scowled the curious blunette. "Then there's you Shizuru. If there's anything you both aren't telling me, it'd be wise to let me know as a student at this school." Natsuki turns to Shizuru. "Especially you...Shizuru." said Kuga as her eyes wandered off.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:52 am

Reito was taken aback by the outburst and decided to remain quite. Shizuru didn't know about him so that wasn't much of his concern but if Kuga got to her before he did it would become very troublesome. After all he did need the strongest and smartest on his side, Shizuru was both in his eyes being a long time Friend, and companion. He needed to break this up before all secrets were public.
"if this is about my sexual orientation, Kuga-san, i have already informed Chie that i won't disclose that information. Speaking of learning things from others shouldn't class be starting about now?"
Reito then waved his hand dismissively.
"I’ve heard your lack of attendance is legend, but i must also inform you that Fujino-san and i have an important meeting with the director in five minutes. she will be available after class however" he wore a sheepish smile and bowed, only hoping that her temper was exaggerated.
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:20 am

outside the student council room Nao listens to the whole conversation while licking her fingers. "the hallways are bare and there are two non-hime with Kuga. "My job gets easier and easier..." the doorway is kicked down and Nao waves her hand at the unsuspecting trio. "Hiiiiii. You people best get out of my way. I want Kuga's head hanging from the center of town, she will pay for accusing me of being the one who caused the destruction around fuuka. You want destruction? Take it ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!" she begins her attack by randomly dicing the entire classroom.
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next