Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

+35
Avadan
~Wakana~
Tomoe
monmon
Daichi148
PostoronnimV
Wolf-of-Wind
Syralind
Natsukichan1
*BlackRose*
wetochan
Chimerayuri
Kuga Natsuki
IlliterateKoi
shezaei-neko
Chaglette
glacrazy
depression76
sephign
CaptainVonCookie
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
ookamidesu
Mai_Tokiha
sarcastic-dog
zanekal1
ShiznatFan4Life
Krystal of Nol
Artemis0820
Ice Silver Crystal
Flamewolf119
Kruger Natsuki
Kino karutta-chan
NFKuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
39 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Empty Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Shizuru Fujino Repeats are good as long as they're 3 pages apart. Post more, in moderation, anytime!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Empty Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Artemis0820 Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 am

i didn't have some time to have more pictures... so enjoy this picture:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Doropa10

:)
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 399
Armitage GUTS!!! : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Artemis0820 wrote:i didn't have some time to have more pictures... so enjoy this picture:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Doropa10

:)

Doropanda Tours is LOVE! Oh wait! If you like that, you're gonna love this:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Mhxsp_10

^ MM member Zane's contest prize made by Krystal of Nol. Shizuma of Strawberry Panic! fame meets Shizuru Fujino. Subtle hilarity ensues. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by zanekal1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:04 pm

some one should do a shizuru in strawberry hall cross over fic...
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 pm

zanekal1 wrote:some one should do a shizuru in strawberry hall cross over fic...

*o* Yeah, a piece centered around your contest prize. Shizuru will adore the idea of being in world filled with lesbians~

Oh god, Amane x Shizuru.

x_x
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by sarcastic-dog Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:35 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>:3 MAS SHIZNAT!!!

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 26529_112533292112661_100000679711093_117807_906459_n

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 26529_112533282112662_100000679711093_117804_1921614_n

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 30780_114897571876233_100000679711093_125766_2530938_n

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 26529_112533288779328_100000679711093_117806_1562768_n

Ah the urahime fanbook....(last pic) I think I have it still lying around on my comp, so it isn't really worksafe....XD
sarcastic-dog
sarcastic-dog
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 162
Armitage GUTS!!! : 71

http://sarcastic-dog.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:45 pm

sarcastic-dog wrote:Ah the urahime fanbook....(last pic) I think I have it still lying around on my comp, so it isn't really worksafe....XD

XD Indeed. Share whatever you can, just avoid the fully explicit stuff unless you can censor them for us. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:14 pm

I don't know if these have been posted already, if so feel free to delete them.

Natsuki with a fringe hair style, that's rare. I've been searching for such a pic for weeks,lol
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Mh7b11

I've found the main shiznat pic somewhere and I've added the background (I'm a noob with photoshop, sorry D: )
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Wallpa11
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 82
Armitage GUTS!!! : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:43 am

Arika Yumemiya Both images are fine (and quite lovely. Isn't Natsuki's hair gorgeous? lol), more ShizNat please! ^-^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:26 pm

From the Mai-HiME/Otome art sharing thread:

Here are some commissions I had done from Otakon 2011:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Shizur10
Artist: Shadow

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Kissie10
Artwork: Emily Hu
dA page: http://021.deviantart.com/

MOAR SHIZNAT FOR MEH. ShizNat2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Cool Luu! moar ShizNat! Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 2866592686

It seems it was a good trip!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Cool Luu! moar ShizNat! Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 2866592686

It seems it was a good trip!

Our beloved couple is worth it. ShizNat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Our beloved couple is worth it. Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 2866592686

Indeed! Moar, moar ShizNat!

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 E20e6a10

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 05041710

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 07110610

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 20060610 So close Natsuki! Look below and you'll know how is done! XD

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 2866592686
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Indeed! Moar, moar ShizNat!

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 E20e6a10

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 05041710

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 07110610

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 20060610 So close Natsuki! Look below and you'll know how is done! XD

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 2866592686

ShizNat3 Lovely new ShizNat pics, comrade! ;_;

The gif is really cute. XD Really Natsuki? That's the closest you were able to get?! I love Kuga so much but why must she FAIL?!

My favorite image has to be the third one. />o<\ Natsuki unlocks the chest only to OBTAIN A SHIZURU! THE CUTENESS IS JUST OOZING OUT! <3333 SHIZUNATSU <33333
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 1545002191 Lovely new ShizNat pics, comrade! ;_;

The gif is really cute. XD Really Natsuki? That's the closest you were able to get?! I love Kuga so much but why must she FAIL?!

My favorite image has to be the third one. />o<\ Natsuki unlocks the chest only to OBTAIN A SHIZURU! THE CUTENESS IS JUST OOZING OUT! <3333 SHIZUNATSU <33333

Natsuki is just shy, perhaps too much sometimes...

Totally cute ShizNat!!!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Natsuki is just shy, perhaps too much sometimes...

Totally cute ShizNat!!!

:) Up until accepting Shizuru's feelings, she is still new to a lesbian relationship. Heck, relationships in general! ;3 Slowly the Kaichou will help open her up. That's what she said.

ShizNat The power of the ShizNation cannot be stopped~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
:) Up until accepting Shizuru's feelings, she is still new to a lesbian relationship. Heck, relationships in general! ;3 Slowly the Kaichou will help open her up. That's what she said.

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 2866592686 The power of the ShizNation cannot be stopped~

Well, if we're talking about Kuga, then yes she's still new with all the relationships stuff, but Kruger in the other hand... Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 876856642

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 610

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Raku-t10

...moar than 10 years with Shizuru Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 2267647111

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 2866592686 The power of the ShizNation cannot be stopped~ I like the sound of that
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:59 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:Well, if we're talking about Kuga, then yes she's still new with all the relationships stuff, but Kruger in the other hand... Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 876856642

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 610

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Raku-t10

...moar than 10 years with Shizuru Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 2267647111

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 2866592686 The power of the ShizNation cannot be stopped~ I like the sound of that

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Shizna10

^ That's a given, Krystal-chan. :3 SUNRISE listened to the ShizNat love and made them official in Mai-Otome. ;_; I want to see a series based on the early days at Garderobe for Natsuki, so I can see how the relationship started to bloom~

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 28216910 : You just HAD to post THAT doujin page! MY BODY WAS EXPOSED!!!

Viola : Lickie lickie lickie~

:) So do I, Krystal. ShizNat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

^ That's a given, Krystal-chan. :3 SUNRISE listened to the ShizNat love and made them official in Mai-Otome. ;_; I want to see a series based on the early days at Garderobe for Natsuki, so I can see how the relationship started to bloom~

Ah trust me my friend, you're not the only one who wants that Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 2866592686
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:22 pm

I really enjoyed this recent ShizNat fanart by inisen of deviantART:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Together_by_inisen-d41udvo

Credit: http://inisen.deviantart.com/

ShizNat: CHECK
Bike: CHECK
Gay pride flag: CHECK
Shizuru's arm around Natsuki's perfect waist: CHECK!!!

ShizNat2 Gay Rainbow ShizNat2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I really enjoyed this recent ShizNat fanart by inisen of deviantART:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Together_by_inisen-d41udvo

Credit: http://inisen.deviantart.com/

ShizNat: CHECK
Bike: CHECK
Gay pride flag: CHECK
Shizuru's arm around Natsuki's perfect waist: CHECK!!!

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 722594905 Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 896366 Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 722594905

Indeed it have all, even a Shizuru with just a T-shirt Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 2866592686
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:36 am

i lol'ed that shizuru was holding the rainbow XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:30 am

ookamidesu wrote:i lol'ed that shizuru was holding the rainbow XD

I really wish we took a photo of our Shizuru plush carrying around the rainbow flag at Otakon.

>:3 NEG! I THINK YOU STILL HAVE MY GAY PRIDE FLAG, YOU THIEF!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:15 pm

It's time for more ShizNat pics!

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 Shizna10

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 11144410

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 11275810

Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:06 am

Dawww', Natsuki looks so uke in the last one. Her eyes are just... kawaiidesuplz

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 26529_112533942112596_100000679711093_117810_1036880_n-1

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 26529_112533292112661_100000679711093_117807_906459_n

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 26529_112533295445994_100000679711093_117808_5518881_n

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 4 26529_112533945445929_100000679711093_117811_2507015_n
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next