Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

+35
Avadan
~Wakana~
Tomoe
monmon
Daichi148
PostoronnimV
Wolf-of-Wind
Syralind
Natsukichan1
*BlackRose*
wetochan
Chimerayuri
Kuga Natsuki
IlliterateKoi
shezaei-neko
Chaglette
glacrazy
depression76
sephign
CaptainVonCookie
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
ookamidesu
Mai_Tokiha
sarcastic-dog
zanekal1
ShiznatFan4Life
Krystal of Nol
Artemis0820
Ice Silver Crystal
Flamewolf119
Kruger Natsuki
Kino karutta-chan
NFKuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
39 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Empty Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:33 pm

I need more ShizNat!

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Img_0010

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Img_0011

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Img_0012

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Natusi10

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Kijihb10

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 2866592686
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Empty Re: Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 pm

xD Kiyohime and Duran joining in the 4th image~ That's so cute! It's rare to see pics with them acting like loyal pets rather than summoned monsters.

Moar ShizuNatsu for your viewing pleasure:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 9dac1110
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 1000_v10
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 25473_10
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 28638_10

;p Last one is for humor. Yes, ShizNat is everywhere...so? ;p ShizNat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:xD Kiyohime and Duran joining in the 4th image~ That's so cute! It's rare to see pics with them acting like loyal pets rather than summoned monsters.

;p Last one is for humor. Yes, ShizNat is everywhere...so? ;p Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 2866592686

Ah yes, that reminde me DezoPenguin's fic: 'Duran and Kiyohime's Omake Theater'

And even if some people don't like it ShizNat is indeed in everywhere!

These images are a story:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 20574010
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 20574011
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 20574012
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 20574013
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 20574014
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 20574015
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 20574016
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 20574017
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 20574018

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 2866592686
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:53 am

so cute @_@
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 399
Armitage GUTS!!! : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:32 am

That entire sequence reminds me of Mai-HiME EXA's ShizNat moment eyecatch between certain chapters:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Exa_shizunatsu_signature_by_shiznat4ever-d3560c7

Can someone provide the actual full sized pics? I'm rushed and can't dig through folders right now. XD;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Can someone provide the actual full sized pics? I'm rushed and can't dig through folders right now. XD;

Please, allow me:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 0110

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 0210

Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Please, allow me:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 0110

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 0210

There they are. <3 I wonder if the comic strips were based off those. Or were they drawn way before Mai-HiME EXA came out?

Moving on!:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Speechless____by_crystalsheart
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Fanart_17_01-1
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Rank02-hime01
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 4s
ShizNat3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: I wonder if the comic strips were based off those. Or were they drawn way before Mai-HiME EXA came out?

I can't tell you, I didn't look for the dates XD

Now more ShizNat!

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 57566710 Shizuru knows what she wants.

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 18312110

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 82515410

And of course...

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Sin_ta10

Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 am

Puppeh Shizuru wants attention~ XDDD

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 5b6c3610
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 48bfc010
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 06122410
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 37891110

^ On that last image, I have to quote what WolvenBane08 said on the MM Facebook group:

"She's not pushing Shizuru's hand away. Nope. She's GUIDING it."

ShizNat3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 37891110

^ On that last image, I have to quote what WolvenBane08 said on the MM Facebook group:

"She's not pushing Shizuru's hand away. Nope. She's GUIDING it."

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 1545002191

Oh, she's right, she's SO right!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:48 pm

I've been away guys so long for personal reasons, sorry (blame a stubborn Kuga for that, not me ^^;; )
You've made an impressive collection here :D

Btw, I've made something on photoshop for my MAL profile(my MAL username is Fujino-sensei), and I wanted to share it with you:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Under_construction_byme

Also I made my current sig from a shiznat pic(found on yourigirl's blog) and a pic from a real sakura forest.

I'm not good at photoshop, so please be lenient^^;;

EDIT: Btw, would you mind if I post a ref link for this site on some of my profiles here and there on the internet? Is there a sig pic or something like that?
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 82
Armitage GUTS!!! : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Mai_Tokiha wrote:I'm not good at photoshop, so please be lenient^^;;

EDIT: Btw, would you mind if I post a ref link for this site on some of my profiles here and there on the internet? Is there a sig pic or something like that?

:) Actually, I like it! You can always improve your photoshop skills. When you're seriously into something, projects get better not worse. ^_^

Sure you can! We have a few signature pics for MM on our mother site, ShizNat Webs:

Mai-Downloads at ShizNat Webs
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:24 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
:) Actually, I like it! You can always improve your photoshop skills. When you're seriously into something, projects get better not worse. ^_^

Sure you can! We have a few signature pics for MM on our mother site, ShizNat Webs:

Mai-Downloads at ShizNat Webs

Thank you, I'm glad you like it ^.^
I'll keep trying to become better at photoshop :)

Thanks for the link, I've picked 2 pics and make them clickable, one leading on this site and one leading on the shiznat webs and placed them on my MAL profile.

It's kinda off topic, but it's about shiznat pics, so I hope it's not too spammy,lol : Your new sig (the 1st one with Natsuki turning back), will kill me from blood loss ^///^ It's one of the best sigs ever!
Also, this pic by you (it's in the middle of the page), is awesome kawaiidesuplz Now, thanks to you,I have a new fresh backgroung for my cellphone:D
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 82
Armitage GUTS!!! : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Mai_Tokiha wrote:Thank you, I'm glad you like it ^.^
I'll keep trying to become better at photoshop :)

Thanks for the link, I've picked 2 pics and make them clickable, one leading on this site and one leading on the shiznat webs and placed them on my MAL profile.

It's kinda off topic, but it's about shiznat pics, so I hope it's not too spammy,lol : Your new sig (the 1st one with Natsuki turning back), will kill me from blood loss ^///^ It's one of the best sigs ever!
Also, this pic by you (it's in the middle of the page), is awesome kawaiidesuplz Now, thanks to you,I have a new fresh backgroung for my cellphone:D

:) You're welcome! I use a Photoshop-like program and I'm somehow getting better at it. ;p Wish you luck.

Nice! I'll check them out once I'm done with forum whoring. XD It's good to see ShizNat promoted everywhere I go! It's a dream come true. *o*

xD OMG! YES! It's my favorite shot of Natsuki EVER! Or should I say PROMO Natsuki before Sunrise finalized her signature colors. xD I have GhibliFreek to thank for the editing of my Natsuki signature; she made my request better than anticipated. <3

^_~ I made a comment about that Shizuru pic on Yuri's blog. I wish I could credit the artist, but it was one of those random image finds on search engines. ;_; It's clearly one of the best Shizuru Fujino artworks ever!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 63644615

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Tumblr13

ShizuNatsu bump. ;_; More fanarts people!!! ShizNat2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Always! leek
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 10714810
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 11631010
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 12817210
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 12907910
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 15276610
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 17016810

ShizNat
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:07 am

ShizNat2 Krystal just shipped a boat load of ShizNat chibehs! XDDD LOVE IT!!! As a contrast to chibi images, here are the very sexual, the very tight, the very delicious (and recent) ShizNat fanart by Narsi-chan and Puppeh-san (aka wetochan):

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Bloodymary3

Credit: http://wetochan.deviantart.com/

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Private_poolparty_by_narsilia-d48tfdy

Credit: http://narsilia.deviantart.com/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:47 pm

just snatched this one from youtube...

game-artwork is just ftw!

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 311386_154513494640729_100002462371521_273246_812968953_n

... ;_; mean Shizuru was mean.

(also... is it just me or isn't that Natsuki on the ground? Oo just have a feeling like this... wasn't there a character who resembled Kuga?)

--

edit: ok, now I found out. It's Natsuki's mother, in the game she has a different name, Mutsumi Kujyo. So, yeah, riiight. Shizuru killed her in the game o.o hmm... I wish I knew more about it >< ... should I keep it here then? Or delete?
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Narsilia wrote:just snatched this one from youtube...

game-artwork is just ftw!

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 311386_154513494640729_100002462371521_273246_812968953_n

... ;_; mean Shizuru was mean.

(also... is it just me or isn't that Natsuki on the ground? Oo just have a feeling like this... wasn't there a character who resembled Kuga?)

--

edit: ok, now I found out. It's Natsuki's mother, in the game she has a different name, Mutsumi Kujyo. So, yeah, riiight. Shizuru killed her in the game o.o hmm... I wish I knew more about it >< ... should I keep it here then? Or delete?

Well, in Shizuru's defence she didn't know it was Natsuki mother until it was too late...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:48 pm

yeah? o.o care to give me some infos over pm, please? *is curios now* (my japanese is TOO poor to even read the menu XD)
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Narsilia wrote:yeah? o.o care to give me some infos over pm, please? *is curios now* (my japanese is TOO poor to even read the menu XD)

Yes, of course. But I must warn you that what I'll tell you is based of my poor skills in listening japanese.

Meanwhile a little more of ShizNat here:

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Mai_hi25

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Mai_hi26
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm

oh my... the second image is totally adorable *__*

*melts*

and thank you very much :) every kind of information will do! (i hoped badly that there will be an english patch but yeah, just trying to carry things together ^^ )
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:54 am

ShizNat2 Shizuru Fujino/Viola and Natsuki Kuga/Kruger photo dump AWAY!!!

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-1-2Frost

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-Ahnsh

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-APrimrosePromise

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-DucatiCorsecolorforDinny

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-Faillife

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-FANSERVICEDADDY

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-FANSERVICEPIMP
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Awesome! Now more from the same artist!

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Sn2310
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Sn2410
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Sn2610
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Sn2710
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Sn2910
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Sn3010
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Sn3110
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Sn3210
Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 Sn3710

ShizNat
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:19 am

Gakuenchou : Mmh, a little lower Shizuru...

Viola : Oh? Which hand....

Hearts that one so much~ The artist know how to work our ShizuNatsu in any situation!

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-Ficthingcolorrr

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-Firstclasstickettohell

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-ForNykico

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-Fujino-sanforShigangco

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-KugaNatsuki2

Post Shizuru and Natsuki [ShizNat] fanart, images, EVERYTHING! - Page 5 HiME-pinkish
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next