Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome FanFiction Forum FAQ

Go down

otome - Mai-HiME/Otome FanFiction Forum FAQ Empty Mai-HiME/Otome FanFiction Forum FAQ

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Mai-HIME/Otome FanFiction Forum FAQ

otome - Mai-HiME/Otome FanFiction Forum FAQ PDVD_001

This thread is just answering a few questions for passer-byers of Mai-Multiverse and ShizNat Webs who want their stories on here. The following is all the answers you'll need:

The basics: AU means "altered universe" and OC means "Original Character". I cannot stress this enough.

Content: Fanfiction from All-Audiences to Mature is allowed on Mai-Multiverse Forum. Your Mai-HiME/Otome story can be sugary or hardcore smut for all I care.

Presentation: As I finished telling another member, I DO NOT CARE ABOUT TYPOS. I WILL NOT KILL YOU FOR TYPING SHIZURU'S NAME WRONG! If you care a lot about the presentation of your fanfiction, seek someone out to help beta your work. I have a zero tolerance for anyone who singles out an author for misspelling, so show reasonable criticism during a review.

Random Mai-HiME/Otome couples: We accept ANY AND ALL couples from the Mai-HiME/Otome series. Including any "crack pairings".

Stay organized: ONE Mai-HiME/Otome fanfic per thread. You can keep uploading chapters into the story's thread, but if you want to post another story, make a new thread.

That about covers it, I believe. This information will be sent to Yaya, Rosa and everyone else who contacted me on ShizNat Webs. This will not be repeated, so I'll just send you the link to this thread from nao on. :) Thank you for reading, enjoy your day.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down