Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola?

+7
Miyotakano
GAP
Chaglette
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kino karutta-chan
Ice Silver Crystal
Luu Sky Sapphire
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shizuru - Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:09 pm

GAP wrote:That I do know about but Una does bare some similarities to Shizuru. Same with that one blonde haired girl from the five columns, the man implied ot be arika's dad, the red haired woman who looks almost like Midori or even that woman with broad sword who looks like Mikoto.

Correct on the similarities. Mai-Otome Sifr was designed for the viewers to single out characters and guess who they're related to. After all, the OVA's star, Lena Sayers, is the mother of Mai-Otome's savior (Arika Yumemiya). SUNRISE gave you a chance to uncover several family trees.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Shizuru - Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola?

Post by Chaglette Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:05 am

Una=MoreseriousthanNatsuki personality
Shizuru=CompleteoppositeofUna personality XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Una=MoreseriousthanNatsuki personality

I love that about her. Una-sama is more beautiful, inside and out, than Miss Kruger. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:Una=MoreseriousthanNatsuki personality

I love that about her. Una-sama is more beautiful, inside and out, than Miss Kruger. Razz

Are you sure? Una seems more like a knight templar to me.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:26 pm

GAP wrote:Are you sure? Una seems more like a knight templar to me.

Positive. The cynical types have that certain something I'm fond of. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:47 am

But Kruger's "FIRE!!!" is nicer than Una's "FIRE!!!" Wink
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Chie-sama wrote:But Kruger's "FIRE!!!" is nicer than Una's "FIRE!!!" Wink

>_> Touche, you got me there. Darn you, Saeko Chiba! You gorgeous and talented woman you! Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:27 am

Nowhere as talented as Shindo Naomi XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:12 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Nowhere as talented as Shindo Naomi XD

:evil: I'd like to hear Naomi-sama say "Oi!" as great as Saeko-sama. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 pm

I am defeated -.-'''

But Naomi-sama still sounds like Shizuru without Kyoto-ben >.< Natsuki sounds like a fangirl without her deep voice when Saeko-sama is not voicing for her
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:26 am

I don't know enough about those seiyuus to add anything to this but Yukana did sort of sound like Natsuki in Cdoe Geass.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Mon May 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Hooo, so I'm not the only one to see family link between Otome... X)

I didn't think about Iruma being Natsuki's mother, but no doubt Shizuru could be Una's. Same face and hair, same GEM, is there anything to prove we're wrong? Just have to imagine Una Shamrock became Una Viola when she got married, and here it is!
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 552
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Hohoemu wrote:Just have to imagine Una Shamrock became Una Viola when she got married, and here it is!

Whether or not she embraced being with a man in the end, I'm glad she went that direction. After all, that man was me. 8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Tue May 10, 2011 6:35 am

Ha, so it is. So, are you Shizuru's father or not Luu-sama? =)
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Hohoemu wrote:Ha, so it is. So, are you Shizuru's father or not Luu-sama? =)

>///<

No further comment.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Tue May 10, 2011 12:58 pm

T-T

Just one thing I noticed, Una's eyes are a little less red than Shizuru's. They're more light brown, aren't they?
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Hohoemu wrote:T-T

Just one thing I noticed, Una's eyes are a little less red than Shizuru's. They're more light brown, aren't they?

;3

Yes they are in fact! Shizuru's beautiful crimson eyes must come from her father. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Hohoemu wrote:T-T

;3

Yes they are in fact! Shizuru's beautiful crimson eyes must come from her father. Shizuru Fujino
Judging by the pictures, methinks Viola's looks are more on the daddy side >:3 Eye color and shape, the head size, perhaps the eyebrow thickness, so on. But that's what I think o.o I only see Una's hair color and nose shape/size on Viola XD
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:58 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Judging by the pictures, methinks Viola's looks are more on the daddy side >:3 Eye color and shape, the head size, perhaps the eyebrow thickness, so on. But that's what I think o.o I only see Una's hair color and nose shape/size on Viola XD

Shizuru - Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola? - Page 2 56098410

If that's true, it's a welcome relief on my part. :3 Una-sama, in my opinion, looks better than Shizuru. I'll just copy and paste what I said on Facebook earlier:

A very horny Luu said wrote:Still I love Una-sama way more attractive. Her cold personality, intelligence, cunning, perfect body, short hair...omg...it's hot in here. *melts into a puddle of pink hearts*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:03 am

And as I said, I prefer teh Sheezewrew ^_^

Let me ask you, Luu, what is it about Shizuru you're not attracted to? :'3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:13 am

Nymphetamine wrote:And as I said, I prefer teh Sheezewrew ^_^

Let me ask you, Luu, what is it about Shizuru you're not attracted to? :'3

:'3 Appearance or personality-wise?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:28 am

Any :B
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Any :B

Okay! X3

Appearance-wise: Let's get this out of the way: Shizuru's body is amazing. Her tits are huge, her skin is silky smooth and those crimson eyes are to die for. But maybe I was never attracted to her appearance much is because I've seen better on other characters. Never was fond of the chestnut hair since those bangs are so distracting. XD So when it comes to hair, Natsuki takes the cake. Shizuru can be a bit conservative with the way she dresses.

Shizuru - Is Una Shamrock the mother of Shizuru Viola? - Page 2 PDVD_120

^ What the heck is she wearing?!

Personality wise:

She's TOO homosexual for my tastes. I find her incredibly amusing, graceful and intelligent, but her strong desire for women doesn't make me want to advance further than saying "Hello there". :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:36 pm

I can understand your point of view *nodnod* I do always say that she has no taste in fashion XD But her taste in kimonos... o.o I personally didn't really care about Fujino at first when I first saw Mai-HiME, since there was nothing really about her mentioned during most of the show XD But when her role got bigger and when her true colors came out, that was when I was drawn >:3

Chestnut hair is fine with me; at least she's not a real blonde XD I'm not a fan of blonde hair :3 Plus I find the lady very mysterious, and I love mystery. I think that's what drew me in, because of her mystery behind her smile (and her past). And being a straight person I am, I love her sensually bad nature >:'3 Plus she's a very powerful woman, and I thought you like powerful women, Luu giggity I guess Fujino's 100% lesbianism turns that off >:B

Fujino is just a "new" character for me, with traits and whatnot I've not seen in a character :3 Kyoto-ben lesbian beauty with an epic naginata, not seen that before ^_^ Fujino did kick off Rin Asougi (Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne) off my #1 list, after all XD
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:45 pm

I personally like everything about her >.<'
Though kimonos and school uniform are what suits her best I have no problem with her other clothes.

And thankfully she's not a real blonde, as Nymphetamine said! But that light colored hair of hers is just the perfect match for her beautiful blood-red eyes. It really represents who she truely is : cold-looking but with such passion in her eyes.
Actually she's not an absolute beauty as Natsuki is but she has a mysterious charm and that unique smile, both pretty and a bit wary...
She's a fascinating woman to me, respectable and yet monstruous in the things she does for love...

Well, no need to say that I was completely fond of her from the very beginning ^-^

And nothing to do with the subject but I needed to say it : HER FRENCH VOICE IS JUST A MASSACRE!!! (as are those of all the other characters... T-T)
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next