Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ef-A tale of memories/melodies discussion thread

2 posters

Go down

Ef-A tale of memories/melodies discussion thread Empty Ef-A tale of memories/melodies discussion thread

Post by Kyubey Mittens Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:22 pm

I figured I would create a thread for this anime and it's sequel. I finished A Tale of Memories last night and I was blown away by the beautiful and creative at times animation. The romantic pairings are also pretty strong although Hiro and Miyako's was rushed a little bit. I guess with only twelve episodes to work with it's hard to get everything perfectly.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Ef-A tale of memories/melodies discussion thread Empty Re: Ef-A tale of memories/melodies discussion thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Duran's Flower wrote:I guess with only twelve episodes to work with it's hard to get everything perfectly.

It is, so much is left unexplored like in Elfen Lied. This series...(pardon the random videos):

...looks rather interesting. I'll hunt it down and give my thoughts on it. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Ef-A tale of memories/melodies discussion thread Empty Re: Ef-A tale of memories/melodies discussion thread

Post by Kyubey Mittens Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Edit:Never mind what I originally say, I think you will love it Luu, definitely something I could see you enjoying.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Duran's Flower wrote:Edit:Never mind what I originally say, I think you will love it Luu, definitely something I could see you enjoying.

XD Don't worry, I'll watch it in chronological order.

:D All I see are fandubs on YouTube (good enough for nao...), unless there's a better place to watch the original eps.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Anime Season is pretty good for EF.
http://www.animeseason.com/ef-a-tale-of-memories-episode-1/
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:02 pm

You're a life saver, Juke. Thanks, man. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:56 pm

So, I finally got around to watching the first episode of Ef - A Tale of Memories. Almost immediately, the animation had me focused. It's so beautiful and it plays a big role in the storyline if you can believe that. Whenever these characters are talking, this scenery of expressive and abstract art takes over. It may seem distracting at first but it really works. It's been a while since I've seen a series like that. I'm guessing that all these characters (a mangka! whoo!) don't know each other, it almost feels like two stories at being told at once. I'll need to watch the rest to be sure.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down