Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin!

+19
she-ga-roo
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
ookamidesu
Cheshire Kat
SpiralDasher
Lerena
zanekal1
hildebrant
MidnightPersona
Lena Sayers
Night Lion
The Fire Stirring Ruby
SpiderNeKoHiME
AtlantisLux
Ice Silver Crystal
sarcastic-dog
EarthReaver
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
23 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

hime - Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 14, 2011 9:33 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Why thank you very much Daddy Luu~~~! I did try. It wan't meant to be too long/detailed, but after I get my Beauty and the Beast HaruKino done I'll be working on another MaiHo. That and I need to finish my Haruka of the Opera pic. xD

Other than MaiHo I had a strange thought for HaruShiz with some HaruKino and ShizNat. HaruShiz makes me shiver but... it oddly intrigues me. Maybe I'm a masochist, but wouldn't it be interesting to see how that would go? Especially with Yukino and Natsuki watching. Oh, the drama!

I'm still new to your writing style, Raven, so I'm not sure whether you prefer long/detailed stories or more fast pace "straight to the point" stories, like smut. ;3 With Beauty and the Beast HaruKino, I'm expecting something quite epic.

HaruShiz~

hime - Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 4 Shizud10

^ Let that tickle your ecchi imagination for a while. ;3 HaruShiz works in various ways, I just don't prefer it much since their non-existent rivalry (I say that since Shizuru never acknowledges it by ignoring Haruka's rants) is too much fun and becoming lovers would ruin it. The idea of Haruka enjoying Shizuru's love making skills does me happy though. Remember how we discussed how Haruka would be awkward during sex with Yukino? Well, being in the violet ballpark is a whole different experience. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:37 am

Addin' to the list. :3

Dark!HiME Mai/Tokiha

Dark!HiME Mai/Kruger

Dark!HiME Mai/HiME Mai (IT'S LIKE MASTURBATION!! XD)

Zhang/Mai (Wrote an incest-y story 'bout them with father, Zhang was Mai's older step-sister. I fell in love immediately. Taboo~ <3)

Tokiha/Tomoe

Tomoe/Mai

That is all for now~ >:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Mai HiME
Nao/Shizuru.
Dark!Nao/Dark!Shizuru.
Yukariko/Midori.

Mai Otome
Viola/Tomoe.
Juliet/Shizuru.
Kruger/Tomoe.
Shiho/Tomoe.

Crossover (I use their last names to differentiate between versions)
Fujino/Tomoe.
Viola/Fujino.
Juliet/Yuuki.
Kuga/Tomoe.

Kukuku. '-'; Whose brains did I break? >:3
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:40 am

Crack Pairings (? = I don't know if that's considered crack or not.) Keep in mind that I usually make a conscious effort to at least make it a little believable. XD;;;

What I've written:
Youko/Shizuru
Yukariko/Anh Lu
Nao/Fumi
Nagi/Mashiro (?)
Tomoe/Miya (?)

What I Wouldn't Mind Reading/Writing:
Nao/Mikoto (?)
Youko/Any Female P;
Nagi/Reito
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:10 am

Not both people be from HiME/Otome. >:3

YuukaMai

YukariMai

MeilingMai

DAMNIT WOLVY GETTING ME OBSESSED WITH TOUHOU.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Takeda/Shizuru?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:46 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Youko/Any Female P;

^o^ Shouldn't be hard to write seeing how her job allows her to meet females on a daily basis~

Ah, being a hot nurse must be the life. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:13 am

The pairing of MaiKino has been interesting me... Mai/Yukino... hmm :3 I think it's time for a new story.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:32 am

Cheshire Kat wrote:The pairing of MaiKino has been interesting me... Mai/Yukino... hmm :3 I think it's time for a new story.

:3 It's not too far-fetched...

hime - Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 4 Far_fe10

Mai and Yukino have had a few interactions in the anime series. Should be a fun read. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Fffffffff... an area to loosen down instead of raging angrily over the damn constant wave of ShizNatsu.

Urgh, it sickens me these days.

Anyhow...

I have far too many, although TokTom, NaoTom and NaoNi are beyond my favourites these days, although I would adore to try out MayhaNao, there is just something about them which lures me over to them. And not to mention, think of the thick sexual tension which would arise from them.

Mayha: You got in trouble again?
Nao: Oh... why yes... I did...~ *Purrs*

I'd definitely try out HaruSara as well (SaraHaru?), that's for sure.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Fffffffff... an area to loosen down instead of raging angrily over the damn constant wave of ShizNatsu.

:3 Like I always say, ShizNatsu is a major draw and they're great headliners. BUT, they're not the entire show. This is an anime/manga fandom, we play around with these characters however we please~

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:although I would adore to try out MayhaNao, there is just something about them which lures me over to them. And not to mention, think of the thick sexual tension which would arise from them.

For me, the thought of Mayha x Nao is very sexy for two reasons. Mayha is black or "dark-skinned" if I want to be politically correct. >:3 BITCH IS A SISTA! XD Seriously, her exotic look mixed with the overly attractive sensual aura of Juliet is a lethal combination for some juicy lemon. <3

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Fffffffff... an area to loosen down instead of raging angrily over the damn constant wave of ShizNatsu.

:3 Like I always say, ShizNatsu is a major draw and they're great headliners. BUT, they're not the entire show. This is an anime/manga fandom, we play around with these characters however we please~

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:although I would adore to try out MayhaNao, there is just something about them which lures me over to them. And not to mention, think of the thick sexual tension which would arise from them.

For me, the thought of Mayha x Nao is very sexy for two reasons. Mayha is black or "dark-skinned" if I want to be politically correct. >:3 BITCH IS A SISTA! XD Seriously, her exotic look mixed with the overly attractive sensual aura of Juliet is a lethal combination for some juicy lemon. <3

Exactly everything Luuuu, I just wish the ShizNatsu was toned down enough for everyone else to get attention, a perfect example would be the Touhou series, every character, location, event, background information, and even object gets a fair amount of attention. (of course you already know this though, I've spoken about it a lot <_<).

But ayyye, MayhaNao sounds utterly perfect to me, although it does make me wonder how they would react to one another. Mayha of course demands Kazuya and Akane to have no sexual relations whatsoever, but Nao might say something along the lines of daring them to do something, although this is Zhang we are talking about and she does hold her duties well even though she is ridiculously lazy to the extent of Shizuru getting Haruka to do everything in the HiME dimension.

I'd like to see Sunrise bring more black characters into the series because they make everything a lot more interesting for the cultural background of everything. You only ever see white/asian in anime. (Other than alien of course >_>). Could that class Yuma being an alien since she has been in space for years and all?

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:But ayyye, MayhaNao sounds utterly perfect to me, although it does make me wonder how they would react to one another. Mayha of course demands Kazuya and Akane to have no sexual relations whatsoever, but Nao might say something along the lines of daring them to do something, although this is Zhang we are talking about and she does hold her duties well even though she is ridiculously lazy to the extent of Shizuru getting Haruka to do everything in the HiME dimension.

XD Juliet Nao Zhang is the laziest Otome in Garderobe's history it seems. My memory's fuzzy, but isn't she always mentioning throughout the series that she'd like to just settle down with a rich guy and live off him rather than be a Otome? XD It's like, what are you doing here?!

For a Mayha x Nao story, I imagine Mahya would be the sexually frustrated one after spending all her time separating Kazuya and Akane apart. Then along came a spider... Zhang

It's Mahya she envies the passion between Kazuya and Akane; wanting some for herself too (three way!?). I know in a Mahya x Akane story, Mahya would be supplying Akane the sex she so desires but cannot have due to the straight sex ban. XD Al

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:I'd like to see Sunrise bring more black characters into the series because they make everything a lot more interesting for the cultural background of everything. You only ever see white/asian in anime. (Other than alien of course >_>). Could that class Yuma being an alien since she has been in space for years and all?

XD Yuma is an alien, I thought that was already set in stone. Even though she took the forms of nothing but Asian females. lol I have a character in our large Roleplay story that is from space, but her appearance is that of a Japanese female. Ever thought about joining it? Anyone can join! I'm the GM of the story, but you can always discuss your character with me and how he or she should be worked. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD Juliet Nao Zhang is the laziest Otome in Garderobe's history it seems. My memory's fuzzy, but isn't she always mentioning throughout the series that she'd like to just settle down with a rich guy and live off him rather than be a Otome? XD It's like, what are you doing here?!

Ayyye, that's how lazy she is, it makes me wonder what her sexuality is though, she has never really given an interest whatsoever over who she might like. Perhaps Nina... but that is stretching it because she is constantly teasing characters throughout the series, and as for her HiME version she was far too busy with getting the money for her mother's care to even to consider having a proper relationship which didn't involve scratching the absolute arse off a person.

I could see her tricking Shizuru into one and then slashing her across the back though, that'd definitely be HiME Nao.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:For a Mayha x Nao story, I imagine Mahya would be the sexually frustrated one after spending all her time separating Kazuya and Akane apart. Then along came a spider... Zhang

It's Mahya she envies the passion between Kazuya and Akane; wanting some for herself too (three way!?). I know in a Mahya x Akane story, Mahya would be supplying Akane the sex she so desires but cannot have due to the straight sex ban. XD Al

That's practically how I see it as well, pfft, I've never understood how some people say that certain pairings can't work - it is extremely easy to do with a mere twist of storyline such as Mahya and Nao. Although they don't have connections during screentime, they definitely know a lot about each other since they are both Columns after all. I still wonder how old Mayha is though, I'm guessing she is older than Shizuru though because she gives that stern air like Miss Maria. Perhaps she was personally trained by her?

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD Yuma is an alien, I thought that was already set in stone. Even though she took the forms of nothing but Asian females. lol I have a character in our large Roleplay story that is from space, but her appearance is that of a Japanese female. Ever thought about joining it? Anyone can join! I'm the GM of the story, but you can always discuss your character with me and how he or she should be worked. :)

Oh, but you know what I'm like Luu, I'm constantly making sure of things. Although it does make me wonder if it was Schwartz who developed Yuma, either them, or perhaps even some type of off-branch from the First District - but anything is possible really, after all, Sunrise got lazy and never bothered to tell us. It might be hidden away somewhere, and I hope to find it, but so far I've found nothing about it obviously.

Hmm... an Asian girl from space? o.O That reminds me of Hyatt from Excel Saga. Does she cough up blood, your character? e.e <_< >_> <_<

I'd have to truthfully think of the roleplay though, it isn't my type of thing if it isn't to do with actual characters which belong to a brand such as Sunrise. Hmm... I wonder if the Sadistic Tomoe topic is still running...

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:44 pm

shizuru/john smith

i think this is THE nightmare shizuru-paaring ever!
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:38 pm

I think the nightmare pairing would be Yuna/Dark!Mai :D They would tear each other apart. XD
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:shizuru/john smith

i think this is THE nightmare shizuru-paaring ever!

My Kruger boner has died peacefully. ;_;

Cheshire Kat wrote:I think the nightmare pairing would be Yuna/Dark!Mai :D They would tear each other apart. XD

XDDDDD YES!!!!!!! God, I'm so happy to just be talking about crack pairings again. *hugs Kat*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:48 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Cheshire Kat wrote:I think the nightmare pairing would be Yuna/Dark!Mai :D They would tear each other apart. XD

XDDDDD YES!!!!!!! God, I'm so happy to just be talking about crack pairings again. *hugs Kat*

You want crack pairings? >:3 HOW ABOUT THIS ONE THEN!?

Mikoto the Cat x Kuroch

>:DD
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:05 am

XDDD They'd end up eating each other!!!

Kurochs are tasty little critters~ Like cotton candy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XDDD They'd end up eating each other!!!

Kurochs are tasty little critters~ Like cotton candy.

...Then how about Nina-Cat/Mikoto-Cat? Nina-Cat? o.O

Or was Nina-Cat in fact a dog... hmm... I wonder.

<_<
>_>
<_<

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:29 am

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:...Then how about Nina-Cat/Mikoto-Cat? Nina-Cat? o.O

<_<
>_>
<_<

>_>
<_<

You know, Nina-Cat did resemble a dachshund with cat ears and Neena-chan hair.

<_<
>_>

Maybe it's just me. All I know for sure is that it was suicidal enough to take Fran-chan with her. Thank goodness for Lena-sama and her big boobs. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:36 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:...Then how about Nina-Cat/Mikoto-Cat? Nina-Cat? o.O

<_<
>_>
<_<

>_>
<_<

You know, Nina-Cat did resemble a dachshund with cat ears and Neena-chan hair.

<_<
>_>

Maybe it's just me. All I know for sure is that it was suicidal enough to take Fran-chan with her. Thank goodness for Lena-sama and her big boobs. :3

Boob power! It seems to empower anime girls. D;

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Boob power! It seems to empower anime girls. D;

o_o Hai and there are plenty in the Mai-Series. Isn't Shizuru's boobs technically bigger than Mai's? O_O
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Boob power! It seems to empower anime girls. D;

o_o Hai and there are plenty in the Mai-Series. Isn't Shizuru's boobs technically bigger than Mai's? O_O

Um... from what I've seen on the charts, this is from smallest to biggest: Mikoto-Cat, Mashiro, Nina, Arika, Nao, Tomoe, Sara, Rosalie, Mai, Shizuru, Haruka, Mayo (Destiny).

Pfft, why am I getting the idea that Sunrise make the characters with small chests bratty and/or stubbornly grumpy or/and insane whilst the ones with the large chests are either seductive, playful or overpowered? ... Tomoe is right in the middle, LOL, it suggests something.

<_<
>_>

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Um... from what I've seen on the charts, this is from smallest to biggest: Mikoto-Cat, Mashiro, Nina, Arika, Nao, Tomoe, Sara, Rosalie, Mai, Shizuru, Haruka, Mayo (Destiny).

Pfft, why am I getting the idea that Sunrise make the characters with small chests bratty and/or stubbornly grumpy or/and insane whilst the ones with the large chests are either seductive, playful or overpowered? ... Tomoe is right in the middle, LOL, it suggests something.

<_<
>_>

Mayo has the biggest tits? o_o Never thought about that, so few photos of her.

Pfft, Tomoe's greatness speaks volumes if she's a balance of the typical characteristics in the Mai-Series. ;_; So underrated.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next