Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin!

+19
she-ga-roo
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
ookamidesu
Cheshire Kat
SpiralDasher
Lerena
zanekal1
hildebrant
MidnightPersona
Lena Sayers
Night Lion
The Fire Stirring Ruby
SpiderNeKoHiME
AtlantisLux
Ice Silver Crystal
sarcastic-dog
EarthReaver
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
23 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin!

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Mayo has the biggest tits? o_o Never thought about that, so few photos of her.

Pfft, Tomoe's greatness speaks volumes if she's a balance of the typical characteristics in the Mai-Series. ;_; So underrated.

tomoe2 SO WHAT?! It enables me to swing from one emotional wing to the other! I can have my insane moments, cover them up, or even get spazzy now and then! I might be all over the place but I'm still Human! ...I just rather kill everyone, those people who relate to a particular couple.

Zhang Heeeh? Ohh, I have a new target...~

tomoe2 ...Not this again. Oneesama, stoooop itttt.

Zhang Hmm... she isn't thinking of me whilst I rape her...? I feel so hurt! *Laments upon faking a mournful cry, slapping a hand to her cheek*, noo, nooo.~

tomoe2 .__.

PFFT, People hate Tomoe so much, why not pair her with Nao? Its such a simple solution. A MERE TWIST OF JUST ONE WORD IN A STORY CAN DO SO MUCH. *Idly rages* e_e

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin!

Post by Cheshire Kat Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:14 am

I have a new crack pairing I'd like to try out... I don't think you guys will believe it o_o;

Dark!Mai/Irina Woods.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Cheshire Kat wrote:I have a new crack pairing I'd like to try out... I don't think you guys will believe it o_o;

Dark!Mai/Irina Woods.

What about Dark-Yukino/Nina? <_< >_>

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:
Cheshire Kat wrote:I have a new crack pairing I'd like to try out... I don't think you guys will believe it o_o;

Dark!Mai/Irina Woods.

o___o That would be very interesting, indeed.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Cheshire Kat wrote:
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:

Dark!Mai/Irina Woods.

o___o That would be very interesting, indeed.

MORE UNIQUE PAIRINGS FOR ORIGINAL STORIES. ;_;

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 5 Empty Couples everywhere!

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:17 pm

A discussion on another thread made me realize something. The show is very open to interpretations, they cleverly had a very opened ending. While there are implied couples everywhere, a lot of which the majority of the fans instinctively pair up the same way, it's nothing but a fabrication of our minds filling in the gaps. Which I personally think is wonderful! I do it all the time! Work that brain!

Spoiler:

We have tons of confessions and things happening, if we count all the implied pairings then we'd have an orgy on our hands! Just as an example, Tate and Mai did not end up together as the ending showed and then the special. Still, it doesn't mean they can't end up together later, but it doesn't make them cannon. I'm more of a TateTakeda shipper, they both like sword fights!

Anyway, cannon for me is just a technical therm people give to a pairing that was without a doubt a couple (or sometimes a trio or more) formed in the show by it's creators. Which doesn't mean the fans can't have them breakup and pair them with someone else, again I do it all the time. Personally, just give me a well thought out story and I'll be a fan of the ship or at least tolerate it.

Spoiler:

All this just to say that, yes while cannon is the way the creators paired them up, it doesn't matter because in the end the fans are the bosses and we do whatever we want! Since everything was out very open in the end anyway, all you create in your mind has always a chance of being true!

My OTP will forever be Duran and Kiyohime, you all saw the moment they shared during the fight... Tentacles and Furry is the hottest combo ever!

Last edited by CaptainVonCookie on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thread was merged here so I tweaked it to fit the thread better.)
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:22 am

kiyohime with duran-san? o.o oh dear! lmao!
i really enjoy MaiNat fics a lot thanks to luu-san showing me last year. they are best friends who can become girlfriends or just with benefits. idunno!
Mai-san seem to be only person natsuki-san trusts with all her heart other than shizuru-san.

._. somehow i always get back into shiznat...don't hurt me! Crack pair always looked down everywhere i go so it good to see acceptance here. for the curious fan in us all, da? ^.^

Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Time to name the crack pairings I started to somewhat like.

MaiNat
MaiNao
ShizMai
Midori x Mai
Shizuru x Yukariko
Mai x Akane
Chie x Akira (Chakira?)
Akira x Aoi (if I can pair Okuzaki with Chie, might as well do the same for Aoi...)
Chie x Sara
Nina x Erstin
Arika x Tomoe (say what?)
Midori x Chie
Lena x Fran
Chie x Shiho
NatNao
Nao x Yukino (drama CD cover was very inspiring...)
Haruka x Sara
Nao x Mikoto
Tate x Nao
Tate x Mai
Takeda x Tate
Takeda x Natsuki
Shizuru x Yohko
Natsuki x Yohko
Takumi x Mashiro
Takumi x Aoi
Sara x Natsuki
Nao x Shiho
Midori x Yukariko

That's the most random ones I can think for now.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Fantastic list (oop! There goes ShizMai again! hahaha), but Chakira FTW! There's nothing with more potential than the manliest woman shagging the feminine ninja of froggy ninjitsu.

GRANDE CHIE X Akira

^ The size difference of the emoticons is so symbolic.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Yep, ShizMai XDD a much better alternative to...yeah. You know what I am talking about.

Chie can just basically be paired with anyone XD To quote my friend: ''Hotness overload''. Chakira sure has a lot of potential!
Chie x Sara comes close, though, because Sara has quite the potential to be the only female who can out-seme Chie XD and, well, as every crack-ship, it's fun to imagine~
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:00 pm

EarthReaver wrote:
Takumi/Shizuru and/or Natsuki
Takumi/Midori and/or Youko

Those pairings I would really like to see. I think something like Takumi/Natsuki and Shizuru is probably the only thing that is likely to get me to like ShizNat (Not that I hate ShizNat, I'm just not much of a fan of that particular pairing)

Also, Takumi/Midori? I approve. I think it would be quite amusing to see Midori get drunk with him in the vicinity; it could get very... interesting. I also like your idea of Takumi/Youko, as it could lead to some intriguing doctor/patient moments in the hands of the right writer/artist.

Anyway...

An idea I had tried to write a story around, but later deleted, was the idea of Takumi/Fumi. They seemed very similar at the time, in personality and a few other things. Otherwise, I like the alternate pairings suggested for Takumi, especially the two quoted above.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:21 pm

bump
I am having a blast watching the gallery, and, as always, I noticed some more pairings.... >:333

Mai-HiME:

Youko x Shizuru
Youko x Aoi
Youko x Mai
Youko x Reito
Mikoto x Nao (<3)
Mai x Chie (not extremely far-fetched, as they have suspiciously a lot of screenshots together..)
Aoi x Takumi (same - Aoi is suspiciously fond of Takumi...)
Mai x Aoi
Mai x Akane (:D)
Mai x Nagi (...scandalous!)
Mai x Akira (even more scandalous!)
Mai x Yukino
Mai x Shiho
Haruka x Reito
Haruka x Mai
Haruka x Shizuru (that's not extremely far-fetched as well)
Tate x Midori
Tate x Mikoto
Midori x Akane
Shizuru x Yukino
Mikoto x Yukino
Reito x Tate
Reito x Shizuru
Sakomizu x Ishigami (o_O)
Takeda x Tate
Tate x Takumi (the yaoi is getting to my brain...)

Mai-Otome:

Youko x Natsuki
Youko x Irina
Youko x Arika
Youko x Yukariko
Youko x Erstin
Tomoe x Chie
Irina x Erstin
Rei x Kyoko
Lena x Fran
Una x Irma
Chie x Arika
Shizuru x Arika
Mai x Mashiro
Mai x Arika
Mikoto x Arika
Miyu x Mai
Miss Maria x Arika
Miss Maria x Elliot
Miss Maria x Yukariko
Mahya x Arika
Mahya x Kazuya
Mahya x Ahn
Ahn x Arika
Sara x Haruka
Elliot x Raquel
Rosalie x Shiho
Natsuki x Arika
Mashiro x Yukino

:DDD I had loads of fun, as you can see.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:11 am

*A*/ QUESTION ABOUT ONE OF YOUR CRACK SHIPS!!!

How on Earth would Midori x Akane work?! I don't think the two ever interacted before! XD

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:14 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*A*/ QUESTION ABOUT ONE OF YOUR CRACK SHIPS!!!

How on Earth would Midori x Akane work?! I don't think the two ever interacted before! XD

They both work at Linden, so I assume they have interacted somehow, even if it was off-screen. And oh, uke Akane and enthusiastic Midori would make quite the ship, don't you think? Akane could probably show her shy side more~ :3
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:51 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:
They both work at Linden, so I assume they have interacted somehow, even if it was off-screen. And oh, uke Akane and enthusiastic Midori would make quite the ship, don't you think? Akane could probably show her shy side more~ :3

Akane is such a mixed bag for me~ I always saw her as the cute, girl next door heterosexual female (IN MAI-HIME?!) who is unrealistically nice and sees Kazuya as the love of her life, even though he's her first boyfriend. Now take those same feels and apply them in a relationship with the more extrovert Midori Sugiura. I agree that the two having jobs at Linden Baum calls for tons of moments together. In my head canon, it can only work if Midori is sexually attracted to Akane and begins to steer her in "that" direction with her semeness. In the official omake for Youko Sagisawa, Youko mentions how pushy Midori is. So much that she made her life more exciting. This can work to varies degrees with the by the book Akane for sure. Show her a whole new world, that only Midori can offer.

Break out the Aladdin carpet.  Philosodori Midori's taking Akane for a ride~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Zweifel Marguerite wrote:

Akane is such a mixed bag for me~ I always saw her as the cute, girl next door heterosexual female (IN MAI-HIME?!) who is unrealistically nice and sees Kazuya as the love of her life, even though he's her first boyfriend. Now take those same feels and apply them in a relationship with the more extrovert Midori Sugiura. I agree that the two having jobs at Linden Baum calls for tons of moments together. In my head canon, it can only work if Midori is sexually attracted to Akane and begins to steer her in  "that" direction with her semeness. In the official omake for Youko Sagisawa, Youko mentions how pushy Midori is. So much that she made her life more exciting. This can work to varies degrees with the by the book Akane for sure. Show her a whole new world, that only Midori can offer.

Break out the Aladdin carpet.  Philosodori Midori's taking Akane for a ride~

Philosodori : Lindenbaum Shipping, I can totally work with this...let the loving begin
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:36 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
 Philosodori  : Lindenbaum Shipping, I can totally work with this...let the loving begin

Lindenbaum Shipping is authentic, folks. See for yourselves:

Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 5 Vlcs1680
Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 5 Vlcsn410

Akane learned a thing or two from Miss Sugiura~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lindenbaum Shipping is authentic, folks. See for yourselves:

Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 5 Vlcs1680
Random Mai-HiME/Otome ships~! Let the crack begin! - Page 5 Vlcsn410

Akane learned a thing or two from Miss Sugiura~

Philosodori : I like to think I taught all the HiME a thing or two
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:20 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:

facepalm : We learned just how strong your libido really was....*blush*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:42 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

facepalm : We learned just how strong your libido really was....*blush*

really? : I still can't walk straight

cocky : Silly Arika, we knew you couldn't hack it

Happy : Reito? Tate? None could show me the kind of Magic she did

Think : Still don't know if she was the best, or second best next to Shizuru

Sad : I only got her for 30 minutes, then Shizuru came in

blush : T-That was...oh goddesses of Yuri, that was wonderful!

omg : I cannot unsee what has been seen...or felt

drunk : That was round one ladies, back to the pit of seventeen courses of love
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Takeda : Am I allowed in this pit, Oh Great Seventeen?! PLEASE. I AM DESPERATE!

Takeda x Midori? :'D Not my plastic cup of Kool-Aid.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Takeda : Am I allowed in this pit, Oh Great Seventeen?! PLEASE. I AM DESPERATE!

Takeda x Midori? :'D Not my plastic cup of Kool-Aid.

drunk : Even when Drunk its a no kid, I'd rather sleep with Someone from outside *hic* the Mai HiME Saga...Actually that's not a bad idea...Hey...Next Time...You!

Satsuki : It's a date, let me finish here

Ryuko : DON'T BE SO ROUGH ONEE-CHAN!
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:56 pm

facepalm

James, crack shipping Mai-HiME characters is tempting enough, but to slash Midori with Satsuki? Now you're just trying to murder me~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:facepalm

James, crack shipping Mai-HiME characters is tempting enough, but to slash Midori with Satsuki? Now you're just trying to murder me~

Philosodori : Fine I'll keep it in the fandom...

blush : Here we go again
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:53 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Philosodori : Fine I'll keep it in the fandom...

blush : Here we go again

Think : It seems that lousy bubuzuke woman's body is ready for Sugiura-sensei...I CANNOT CONDONE IT...can I?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next